Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,888 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? (1662 Views)

Lady Returns Her Ring To Her Boyfriend After 3 Days Of Proposal / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos) / Abobaku Of Ife Who Has Been Missing For 3 Days Found Chilling In London *PICTURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oxasbi:
Go to sambisa forest and get enough Intel on those rams, then I will make the guys like a living hell. As a reward for my self I will turn CBN to my personal residence before my invisible time elapses.
Do they even keep cash at CBN?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Thugnificient:
Do they even keep cash at CBN?

Yea before new bank note is been dispatch to various banks
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by ivyT(f): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Rob a Bank and that's all I need

seconded!
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by BluePearls(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
I'll stalk Nneka123 for 3 days grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by tayoxx(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
God don wan punish all those banks we dey my area b dat na....na every day continuous robbing....I go rob d bank then use d money wey I steal take open account for dia
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Shortyy:

i'd go to CBN and collect my own share of National cake.
Ole
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by xp17(m): 12:29am On Apr 26, 2015
Beamborla:
Tour the world cheesy

Visit as many counties as I can
this got me laughing and it reminds me of when I went to Frankfurt in Germany, shortly after, the memory card containing all the pictures got corrupted and I lost all the documentations. That shitty pained me to my bone.

Hope you know that going being invisible is as though you never went, because you got nothing to show for it. angry grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Invicible For 3 Days? by Beamborla(f): 7:33am On Apr 26, 2015
xp17:
this got me laughing and it reminds me of when I went to Frankfurt in Germany, shortly after, the memory card containing all the pictures got corrupted and I lost all the documentations. That shitty pained me to my bone.

Hope you know that going being invisible is as though you never went, because you got nothing to show for it. angry grin
Well, the experience would be enough for me.

When people like you are talking, I'm not gonna have to lie grin or have nothing to say.
I can enter anywhere without restriction. Could even decide to take a shit on Obama's bed grin

The best part is it would all be for FREE cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Finally. Weds Mugabe (pics) / Sad! Girl Dumps Boyfriend Of 16 Yrs And Ran Away After Winning $1million Lottery / 5 Annoying Girlfriend Habits That Guys Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.