Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? (3500 Views)

When you choose to be a fool for love. / What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? / Guy Talk: Whats The Craziest Thing You've Done Just To Hit The Punny? PICS +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Elkewwty(f): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Gave him my schoool fees, only for that silly dude to take out another girl for shopping with my money angry

Even though another dude payed the school fees and life goes on. But I find it hard to forgive that ingrate.

So, I ask what are the worst thing you've ever done for love?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by TommyP: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
Falling into it angry

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by jamex93(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

i feel your pain

i don do anything for love so

still thinking
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by sinaj(f): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
adun let Lof ride me cool

d nigga below gat sumtin to type wink
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Chizzy20(f): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
nufin..op hope u dnt mind....hia to read comments.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
i think the worst thing I've ever done is cry when she said i should have told her how i felt about her earlier because she nw has a man tho she stil loves me
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Elkewwty(f): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
nufin..op hope u dnt mind....hia to read comments.

okay smiley
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by falconey(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
I ........ cool
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Loving her angry
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Iaz93: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
The other guy that paid your fees must be a really BIG ----

Chai ! angry

Gave her my 3310. I later saw it with another guy. I regret it till now. angry Ediot girl! angry

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by ikbnice(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
The worse i did was stayin up all night on xtra cool for days and waking up with headaches till i eventually fell sick. Always on xtra cool with her saying some sweet nonsense i couldnt even remember again.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Rilwayne001: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Broke my sim because I don't want her to call me again angry
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by witnezHD(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Use touch and follow on her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Dotwillis1(m): 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Worst? None
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by sexxxyguy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
trusting her
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
falling for d wrong person
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by chigoizie7(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2015
Believing that love truly exist.
I was so wrong, and that's so dumb

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Loving the wrong person sad
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by bqlekan(m): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2015
lots and lots and lots of sacrifice, not worth calling 'Worst' tho
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Mznaett: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2015
I'd rather spend my last penny on a girl than for a dude.

Believe me I've never told a guy I love him cuz I knw I dnt not to talk abt doing worst for him.
Pls dnt ask me why?

Chai! This life undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by dabexy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mznaett:
I'd rather spend my last penny on a girl than for a dude.

Believe me I've never told a guy I love him cuz I knw I dnt not to talk abt doing worst for him.
Pls dnt ask me why?

Chai! This life undecided
It's ur view tho, bt I'd say it's a very wrong mindset...
U cud b saying ds either from xperience or uv not met d right dude. Change d mindset hun, true love still exist n thr r still good headed guys out there

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Johnnoah1st: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Elkewwty:
Gave him my schoool fees, only for that silly dude to take out another girl for shopping with my money angry

Even though another dude payed the school fees and life goes on. But I find it hard to forgive that ingrate.

So, I ask what are the worst thing you've ever done for love?
LOL, dat guy is a sharp nigga
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by misspicy(f): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Forgave a cheating ex and accepted him back....
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Mznaett: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dabexy take it or leave it "No guy deserve me"

It's not a matter of pride as some guyz have tagged it to be,,am just being real.

I can hang out with you or better still do stuff with you but deep within I knw I dnt give a fvck about u
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by dabexy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mznaett:
Dabexy take it or leave it "No guy deserve me"

It's not a matter of pride as some guyz have tagged it to be,,am just being real.

I can hang out with you or better still do stuff with you but deep within I knw I dnt give a fvck about u
Ok...
This isn't an overnight decision neither is it a mere talk... it appears more to me like a decision from an experience from d past. Don't just close ur heart to love or not giving a f*ck about any guy. There is a whole lotta happiness, even advantages to love n b truly loved

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by yemstok(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gave her my one and only phone then (Bold 5)
She made me regret it....i'm over it though.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by bammo: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Went 2 the market 2 get me a tv but ended up buying a new phone for her
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by fissy4(f): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
dating d same guy three times...i call it stuck on stupid.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Jhenny(f): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
seriously,what is love
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by princealexndre(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
lol i am a sharp guy...op u try oh.....i no fit do am schl fees kee?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting / Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You? / [photos] Girl Posted Unclad Photos Of Herself On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.