Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? (3518 Views)

When you choose to be a fool for love. / What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? / Guy Talk: Whats The Craziest Thing You've Done Just To Hit The Punny? PICS +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Imdachick(f): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Can't say I've done the worst because I did the things from my heart and I don't regret any.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by jayzon: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
chigoizie7:
Believing that love truly exist.
I was so wrong, and that's so dumb
honestly bro.....
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by zeezyoung(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Converted temporarily from Christian to Muslim
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Apina(m): 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mznaett:
Dabexy take it or leave it "No guy deserve me"

It's not a matter of pride as some guyz have tagged it to be,,am just being real.

I can hang out with you or better still do stuff with you but deep within I knw I dnt give a fvck about u
And wat do u fvcking take urself to be, the queen of England? So bleeping proud! Just Pity d dude u get to end up with.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by gamaliel121(m): 5:21am On Dec 10, 2015
Mznaett:
I'd rather spend my last penny on a girl than for a dude.

Believe me I've never told a guy I love him cuz I knw I dnt not to talk abt doing worst for him.
Pls dnt ask me why?

Chai! This life undecided

Is that you on your dp
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by gamaliel121(m): 5:22am On Dec 10, 2015
dabexy:

Ok...
This isn't an overnight decision neither is it a mere talk... it appears more to me like a decision from an experience from d past. Don't just close ur heart to love or not giving a f*ck about any guy. There is a whole lotta happiness, even advantages to love n b truly loved

Bro nor waste ur time...ma hear say guy show her way she nor folo am....
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by jemype(m): 6:14am On Dec 10, 2015
ikbnice:
The worse i did was stayin up all night on xtra cool for days and waking up with headaches till i eventually fell sick. Always on xtra cool with her saying some sweet nonsense i couldnt even remember again.
did that stuff too. girls believe whatever u tell dem at night.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by jemype(m): 6:19am On Dec 10, 2015
Mznaett:
I'd rather spend my last penny on a girl than for a dude.

Believe me I've never told a guy I love him cuz I knw I dnt not to talk abt doing worst for him.
Pls dnt ask me why?

Chai! This life undecided
what did he do to u. shocked. I agree all guys are the same we are the demons u know. just give us a chance to waste your time but women are worse off. if u know things we hear everyday from ur friends u will see the reason why some girls watch all those dumb mexican soap operas
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by NemzySeries(m): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2015
Mznaett:

It's not a matter of pride as some guyz have tagged it to be,,am just being real.

I can hang out with you or better still do stuff with you but deep within I knw I dnt give a fvck about u
yes we agree no guy deserves u.....oya take sum clay ma make wat u want na Mrs Independent
Re: The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by hereiam: 7:33am On Dec 11, 2015
Mznaett:

and soo... who give a Bleep.
go Bleep.yourself if you have issues with trust n love.
better still use cucumber.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) / 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies / ALAS; It Is Time To Let Go My Beautiful Girl Friend...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.