Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies (3507 Views)

8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by BoiledHead(m): 1:32am On Apr 02, 2016
So many ladies be talking about a guy being broke and stingy. We have never for once, talked about dem broke ladies. Guys, let's see some qualities of a broke lady.

1.) They are aggressive: Gbam! A hungry man is an angry man. That applies to ladies too. Dem broke ladies always playing strict and aggressive. Any small tin dem go vex dey call u names.. shuooo na me cause am

2.) They term all rich ladies "Prostitutes": Because you could not reach point C from A. Doesn't mean another girl cannot reach point Z from A. You see them term any girl with the latest iphone6 or car better than their techno ashawo and all sorts. . Maka why? Go work ur own abeg

3.) They want a rich guy: Ah ah... know your role na. Let the rich ladies enjoy rich niggas na.. u see them flocking round the big boys. Hmmm.. continue.

4.) They are too fake: Ha. 89% Nigerian ladies in terms of appearance and public outlook are fake. Sue me! But these broke ladies are toooooo faaaaaakeeeeeee! They will wear cheap n200 katangua perfume, cheap low quality over used brazillian hair, in fact, u see them buy bend down select everytime for mushin. Why? Because they want to measure up with em rich babes. Lol some won't eat.. use money buy used shoe.

5.) They always form posh online: We have their types here. Forming posh online, asslicking dudes, making senseless noise because they are broke looking for hookup. See make I tell you, 9 in every 10 females online wish for pm. If they don't see, they start commenting to gain attention. You see them in politics and career section. Hian

6 ) They are man-wrappers: Yes you see them 1 girl.. in the midst of 6 guys.. haba. She fit no get bf among them oo... broke lady looking for maga.

7.) You see them in bank on customer service queue. Looking for potential maga. You fit enter bank.. u go see ladies.. u go queue.. u go finish. . U go comot. .dem still dey there... haba

8.) They must eat on a date: Sometimes a date can just be a hangout where you two have coffee or just water. Yes water and talk and discuss whatever. But dem broke ladies, u see them they must eat. Teir own date must be restaurant or eatery. Or hotel. Haba.

9.) They ask for birthday gift on your own birthday: Ah ah.. na my baiday na.. na u suppose give me gift. Shuooo. .dem broke ladies go dey ask u for their own gift.. chai niggas don suffer

10.) Their own achievement is techno phantom. Buy phantom for a broke girl, she is yours.

11.) Bonus: Marriage is their password.

Gbam!

Lalasticlala how far.. ok I forgot.

Password: snake tonto-dikeh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Flexherbal(m): 1:41am On Apr 02, 2016
Number nine is funy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Ovie56(m): 1:52am On Apr 02, 2016
Another female bashing thread OP if them catch you
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by BoiledHead(m): 1:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Lol..
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Samyj247: 2:28am On Apr 02, 2016
gbam...signed and approved.k
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 02, 2016
I object ta number 6!!! angry
I am not a "man wrapper" but highly selective.
With so many choices I just want to be sure I've made the right one.
An naturally I need ta take a few samples grin

I object ta number 8 too!!
Water!! Coffee angry
What kinda date is that.A cheap one!
I need ta know if this man is of a generous heart.

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Lovelynature(m): 3:40am On Apr 02, 2016
Op you are right
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by dkronicle(m): 3:45am On Apr 02, 2016
Ladies dis guy done did it
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by xreal: 3:48am On Apr 02, 2016
op is a pro with ladies.
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by tonytony208(m): 4:14am On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I object ta number 6!!! angry
I am not a "man wrapper" but highly selective.
With so many choices I just want to be sure I've made the right one.
An naturally I need ta take a few samples grin

I object ta number 8 too!!
Water!! Coffee angry
What kinda date is that.A cheap one!
I need ta know if this man is generous....with me grin

In other words, you are broke girl who doesn't agree with number 6 and 8, abi? I've resolved never to date a girl that has no job and not financially responsible to herself.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 02, 2016
tonytony208:

In other words, you are broke girl who doesn't agree with number 6 and 8, abi? I've resolved never to date a girl that has no job and not financially responsible to herself.
But #6 an #8 aren't broke woman specific.
But smart choices I makin' fer the future grin
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by tonytony208(m): 4:23am On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
But #6 an #8 aren't broke woman specific.
But smart choices I makin' fer the future grin

Hmmmm...see cover up! How does 8 has impact on the future. Chai!
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 02, 2016
tonytony208:

Hmmmm...see cover up! How does 8 impact on the future. Chai!
I don't want a man that doesn't consider me worth his money.
You know there are guess that will have sex with you but won't even do so little as take you out to dinner an woo you. undecided
Money IS important/valuable so if he can spend his little or his lot on me.... It mean something.
That I like the idea too.It's nice.
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by tonytony208(m): 4:31am On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I don't want a man that doesn't consider me worth his money.
You know there are guess that will have sex with you but won't even do so little as take you out to dinner an woo you. undecided
Money IS important/valuable so if he can spend his little or his lot on me.... wow.

Hmmmm...but both of you enjoy the sex now. Sex is never a one sided thing. Since both of you enjoy it, the man shouldn't be made to pay for giving you sweet experience.

Like the op is trying to point out, not all dates should involve eating and drinking.

And you shouldn't be particular about him spending on you; you should be particular about helping him to spend carefully and judiciously. I mean, relationship is not poverty alleviation program. A progressive woman will not be selfish; she will think of heping the man to get better financially for better tomorrow; that is, if she loves the man truly.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 02, 2016
tonytony208:

Hmmmm...but both of you enjoy the sex now. Sex is never a one sided thing. Since both of you enjoy it, the man shouldn't be made to pay for giving you sweet experience.

Like the op is trying to point out, not all dates should involve eating and drinking.
True.But that just seems like a real date ta me.
Well when you ain't doin' outdoor stuff.
Why is it bad
Why can't we just go someplace less expensive.
If he's the wooer yeah he need ta divvy up an take me out

Help him spend wisely... OK.He can not by the newest game system, cell phone etc.

Why is spending on me what he needs to cut out
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by tonytony208(m): 4:41am On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
True.But that just seems like a real date ta me.
Well when you ain't doin' outdoor stuff.
Why is it bad
Why can't we just go someplace less expensive.
If he's the wooer yeah he need ta divvy up an take me out

Lolz

I guess it depends on what you are looking for in a wooer.

If your intention is to know "who" he is and not "what" he is, you won't even bother if he doesn't take you out, since taking you out doesn't reveal who he is, but only reveals what he pretends to be. But this is no big deal if you are out looking for a pretender.
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 02, 2016
tonytony208:

Lolz

I guess it depends on what you are looking for in a wooer.

If your intention is to know "who" he is and not "what" he is, you won't even bother if he doesn't take you out, since taking you out doesn't reveal who he is, but only reveals what he pretends to be. But this is no big deal if you are out looking for a pretender.
I explained this above..... does he think I'm worth his valuable money.Simple.

BTW I modified that other post look again
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by tonytony208(m): 5:02am On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I explained this above..... does he think I'm worth his valuable money.Simple.

BTW I modified that other post look again

I sincerely feel it is misplacement of priority for a lady to see "spending on her" as a must.

Relationship is supposed to be partnership and not parasitism.

After spending on you, what will you do for him or give him? Just sex? Then you aren't doing anything for him; you are just taking from him.....and that is synonymous to parasitism.

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 02, 2016
tonytony208:

I sincerely feel it is misplacement of priority for a lady to see "spending on her" as a must.

Relationship is supposed to be partnership and not parasitism.

After spending on you, what will you do for him or give him? Just sex? Then you aren't doing anything for him; you are just taking from him.....and that is synonymous to parasitism.
I agreed that you don't have to go out an eat all the time..... But you overlooked it
I suggested less expensive places...... but you shot it down.
Help him spend more carefully you said.....spend less on gadgets an less important things I suggested but your termed me a parasite.
It's apparent you see spending on a woman as harmful to a man's future.
Is he not investing in one with her

Sex is not all a women gives into a relationship so for you ta say that's all we bring shows me how you see us.
No wonder you think we're an expense to be cut out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by tolzy90(m): 5:58am On Apr 02, 2016
So..

on point
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by SPG4U(m): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2016
Funny enough na broke gal go comment for here

Let's check out the number of broke gals here
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Aviero: 7:02am On Apr 02, 2016
And these are the qualities of Nigerian ladies.

99% of Nigerian ladies are damn broke.. But they'll never agree.

These 99% would tag the remaining 1% who are trying their best to be something as prostitutes/aristos..

They also have very low self esteem..
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by bullabong(m): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2016
On point cheesy
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by kossyablaze(m): 7:27am On Apr 02, 2016
I concur
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2016
See finishing grin cry cry
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by wristbangle: 7:37am On Apr 02, 2016
Confirm cool
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by yuiop(m): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2016
Some broke girls are cool while others are so annoying. Thinking out loud.

Maybe it's because of the harsh economy..
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2016
I think I know one or two man wrappers here.
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by bqlekan(m): 7:43am On Apr 02, 2016
buhahahaha.. guys are angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by success10(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I object ta number 6!!! angry I am not a "man wrapper" but highly selective. With so many choices I just want to be sure I've made the right one. An naturally I need ta take a few samples grin
I object ta number 8 too!! Water!! Coffee angry What kinda date is that.A cheap one! I need ta know if this man is of a generous heart.
U FALL MY HAND.. U THINK LIKE TYPICAL NAIJA GAL.. SO, A DATE MOST BE AT EATERY OR RESTAURANT?

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 02, 2016
success10:

U FALL MY HAND..
U THINK LIKE TYPICAL NAIJA GAL..
SO, A DATE MOST BE AT EATERY OR RESTAURANT?
No.But I like that.
An I'm not 9ja....African American. What say you now about yer women
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 02, 2016
So true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Name That Are Most Likely To Break Your Heart -by Temitope Popoola / How Many Of This Guys Kind Are Left¿?¿? (chat) / SEX STORY: My Sister Meg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.