Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee (10404 Views)

85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee / Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Chibest2000(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
Menace2Society:
Get out into the field of play!work for it and see wonders
How can I work for something I've been denied of the chances to? Pls lets be truthful to ourselves and stop hiding on self reasons.

1 Like

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by bamidele029: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

At this point, the question of whether or not the man is too old is nonsense. Our concern should be his ability to deliver.

Gbam, as long as the man is qualified to do the Job that's what matters.
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by MizMyColi(f): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
adebisicutie:
As Long at the man has no history of corruption no problem. [size=14pt]All[/size] the so called young people have shown they are nothing but thieves so let Buhari try the scandal free old man plus the experience is crucial

Including you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by brownlord: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kolade354:
Foolish Lord or Stupidd Lord wich one best describe you?

Alright, Kola Ode you can rung along

3 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by eightsin(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lol. Old grandpas and grandmas that are walking with the aid of a stick and who probably are having amnesia are finding their way back into power. Interesting.

4 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:

We will but you APC supporters should learn to accept constructive criticisms.

Same way you accepted ours..

Sore loser undecided

Looks like you have given up on gej so fast, he still has a month left to do all that he should have

2 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Mogidi: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
bamidele029:

Physically demanding roles require able and fit individuals to carry out those task, retirement exist for a reason.
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Chibest2000(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
daresma93:

it's just a transition commitee that required someone with a lot of experience as the head not a ministerial list that will incorporate the best brain from the nook and cranny of this country
Sorry! The excuse of a just transition committee has been made already, which I don't buy as a solid excuse because the future is determine by the present.

4 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Kolade354(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
brownlord:

Alright, Kola Ode you can rung along
Oh Stupiid Lord you can go and pick beans.
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by aderonila18: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
What did GEJ and his young cronies achieve Age should never be the criteria to select people, as long as the man is competent what's the problem.

There are young people on the team, the man has the most experience so it's only smart for him to lead the team.

2 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Menace2Society(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
brownlord:

Fool, that same Buhari, Obasanjo and other ancestors you worship ruled below the age of 30, idiat with your low self esteem, you rather prefer a man close to his grave and has lost touch with reality to come rule over you.

Shame on you.
What a cretin!E no go better for u and your families as a whole WTF!dumbfuc.k kikikikikiki seems u don't get the message i was passing across!No one is stopping any youth but the youths are not really ready!u wan compare young people of yesteryears with today?stay behind your laptop don't worry u will be noticed!

1 Like

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Menace2Society(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Physically demanding roles require able and fit individuals to carry out those task, retirement exist for a reason.
We need intelligent youths not a dummy like u undecided

2 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chibest2000:

Sorry! The excuse of a just transition committee has been made already, which I don't buy as a solid excuse because the future is determine by the present.
and who do you think will dominate this present goverment and don't come up with a hearsay i need a genuine answer plus prove to back it up
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by PassingShot(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:

This is an indication of the direction Nigeria is heading. We have to scrutinize the incoming administration same way we scrutinized Dr Jonathan's administration. Buhari may be a demi god to you but to me he's the president elect and his actions or inactions impact on our lives.
His every move would be scrutinized, get used to it.

A sensible man judges the outcome and not the input. And if you must judge the input, judge the quality as represented by qualification and wealth of experience not age.

Hope you learn.

3 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
bamidele029:

The way people use insulting words to describe aged people in politics and those seeking political offices in appaling. B'omode o ba ku, agba l'o da. I remember when Tunji Braitwaith of NAP contested the presidential election of 1983, his party boasted that he was the youngest and most vibrant. Recently, when this man was contesting at 70+ they reminded him that the country needed a young, vibrant person.

2 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by brownlord: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Menace2Society:
What a cretin!E no go better for u and your families as a whole WTF!dumbfuc.k kikikikikiki seems u don't get the message i was passing across!No one is stopping any youth but the youths are not really ready!u wan compare young people of yesteryears with today?stay behind your laptop don't worry u will be noticed!

Very easy to spot an animal in Buhari's farm.

Now run along, no time for unproductive cow

3 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Mogidi: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Menace2Society:
What a cretin!E no go better for u and your families as a whole WTF!dumbfuc.k kikikikikiki seems u don't get the message i was passing across!No one is stopping any youth [size=15pt]but the youths are not really ready!u wan compare young people of yesteryears with today?[/size]stay behind your laptop don't worry u will be noticed!

Speak for yourself, you may not be able I agree, it doesn't however mean we're all unable and bereft of ideas like you.

1 Like

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Na cement or weight lift them dey carry for transition committee meetings?

1 Like

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Mogidi: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The way people use insulting words to describe aged people in politics and those seeking political offices in appaling. B'omode o ba ku, agba l'o da. I remember when Tunji Braitwaith of NAP contested the presidential election of 1983, his party boasted that he was the youngest and most vibrant. Recently, when this man was contesting at 70+ they reminded him that the country needed a young, vibrant person.

In Europe and America you don't find them recycling leaders like we do here. When would we be allowed to take this country back from those who ruined it?

3 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Mogidi: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

A sensible man judges the outcome and not the input. And if you must judge the input, judge the quality as represented by qualification and wealth of experience not age.

Hope you learn.

Are there no capable hands to head the transition committee rather than this octogenarian?

2 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by arbitter: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:

We will but you APC supporters should learn to accept constructive criticisms.

When you basically create a thread ranting about Buhari everyday before he even assumes office then you are DEFINITELY not giving any constructive criticism, you didn't do it before the election and you certainly aren't doing it now.

Here's a tip, no one 'reasonable' cares about your rants, they didn't before the election and they certainly don't now. So you can keep accusing Buhari of sponsoring BH or whatever (as if we never heard that before the elections) , calling him names or mocking him (this is actually the lamest because it is expected and actually NORMAL for any leader), and whine about $1, free feeding or whatever that still wont turn his supporters against him, its all just to makes you people that HATE him (and yes its definitely hate) feel good about yourselves. Your votes didn't make him win so don't come here telling us how you expect him to do wonders or you'll stone him undecided or vote him out because i am willing to bet my House that even if Buhari does well you people WILL still hate him.

I'm totally confident in Buhari and couldn't care less about you or any of your fellow 'haters' telling me how i have been scammed or how Buhari will fail, besides all you ever kept posting before the elections was how GEJ will win blah blah and how did that work out for ya ? undecided

[size=4pt]Note to self: Copy paste this on any thread created by this gang of PDP apologists.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Chibest2000(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
daresma93:

and who do you think will dominate this present goverment and don't come up with a hearsay i need a genuine answer plus prove to back it up
Hahahaha.. You are already funny at this juncture, isn't it obvious? tell me who you go with and I will tell you who you are, in other words someone's friends determines what he's made up of, so tell me a real Buhari's friend that's less than 70yrs old? Hahaa..
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by chernest2002: 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Gmb is a soldier so he must reverse the system to 1900 as usual
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Jlow2: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Firefire:

Are you that corrupt that you are not fit for any appointment ? shocked
sori, i dnt join issues with products if amnesty deal..
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Menace2Society(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chibest2000:

How can I work for something I've been denied of the chances to? Pls lets be truthful to ourselves and stop hiding on self reasons.
U have to face the reality of this life.It's never easy to be in this game!eaither u got loads of money or u from those families!do u know how much people spends just to become an ordinary councillor?this system is faulty agreed thats why i said a youth can be part of it only if u can work extraordinary be excellent in your career,work hard,start a movement!Youth got to rise.We have to work for it!
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Mogidi: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Na cement or weight lift them dey carry for transition committee meetings?

But the task requires some modicum of being in good physical health, this guy is a geriatric that would be wheeled in at close of discussions to rubber stamp the committees input.
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop, Buhari is only rewarding his friends from the 70s, I don't think Nigerians expected that.

1 Like

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Menace2Society(m): 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Speak for yourself, you may not be able I agree, it doesn't however mean we're all unable and bereft of ideas like you.
Kikikikiki i never for one day see a reasonable post from u never!if u are the true picture of Nigeria youths then we are doomed!
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chibest2000:

Hahahaha.. You are already funny at this juncture, isn't it obvious? tell me who you go with and I will tell you who you are, in other words someone's friends determines what he's made up of, so tell me a real Buhari's friend that's less than 70yrs old? Hahaa..
there are no friends in politics take a cue from goodluck case only permanent interest so i will rather wait for buhari to unveil his ministerial list before i can be sure his is only appointing old people's
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by iamrealdeji(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kolade354:
Pple lyk Mogidi will never see anyting gud Buhari adminstration even if buhari appoint his father..........What is wrong if he appoint 83 year old man to head his transition commitee as long as he has Clean record and his able to discharge his duties..............#Therewillbehaterz
Mogidi is a fool,he wants him to appoint young thieves that would select thieves and even collect bribes cos they're still young to spend the money

1 Like

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Mogidi: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
[s]
arbitter:

When you basically create a thread ranting about Buhari everyday before he even assumes office then you are DEFINITELY not giving any constructive criticism, you didn't do it before the election and you certainly aren't doing it now.

Here's a tip, no one 'reasonable' cares about your rants, they didn't before the election and they certainly don't now. So you can keep accusing Buhari of sponsoring BH or whatever (as if we never heard that before the elections) , calling him names or mocking him (this is actually the lamest because it is expected and actually NORMAL for any leader), and whine about $1, free feeding or whatever that still wont turn his supporters against him, its all just to makes you people that HATE him (and yes its definitely hate) feel good about yourselves. Your votes didn't make him win so don't come here telling us how you expect him to do wonders or you'll stone him undecided or vote him out because i am willing to bet my House that even if Buhari does well you people WILL still hate him.

I'm totally confident in Buhari and couldn't care less about you or any of your fellow 'haters' telling me how i have been scammed or how Buhari will fail, besides all you ever kept posting before the elections was how GEJ will win blah blah and how did that work out for ya ? undecided

[size=4pt]Note to self: Copy paste this on any thread created by this gang of PDP apologists.[/size]

[/s]

Next time you need to preach, do it at your local mosque.

2 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Menace2Society(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
brownlord:

Very easy to spot an animal in Buhari's farm.

Now run along, no time for unproductive cow
Mumu e pain u?u started the name calling first and u want me to pat u in the back?nonsense undecided
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Chibest2000(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Menace2Society:
U have to face the reality of this life.It's never easy to be in this game!eaither u got loads of money or u from those families!do u know how much people spends just to become an ordinary councillor?this system is faulty agreed thats why i said a youth can be part of it only if u can work extraordinary be excellent in your career,work hard,start a movement!Youth got to rise.We have to work for it!
Hahaa.. So u didn't remember all these while you were commenting earlier? Oh Yes, youths gots to work hard to be successful but we can't succeed without a somehow help from our governments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account / Rivers APC: Abe’s Camp Inaugurates Tinubu Support Group / Yahaya Gamajeji And Sa’idu Sadauki Gashua Defect To APC In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.