Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee (10508 Views)

85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee / Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by PassingShot(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Trust me, the hero image with which the world media painted GEJ gave us a very soft landing.

Talk of being winners in a slight marginal loss.
I don't know about others, but for me...it is fun.
I stopped being pained a looong time ago.
If I were still pained, no Jupiter can make me congratulate GMB. I don't say what I don't mean. That's hypocrisy.

I take it you're talking about Barca's latest thread?

Well, I think it makes sense that we bring to the fore, antecedents as such.
What he did was mere comparison.
A warning of sorts.
"Nigerians must be on the watch, lest history repeats itself".....that makes sense.

Surely, you don't expect TeamOpposition to just fold hands waiting for May 29.

If the incoming administration have started making concrete arrangements on who becomes house speaker, who does that and who does this....if they are all over the news like it's past may 29 already...why don't we tell them to slow down till handover date before filling our faces with their news.

Imo, the opposition needs to gather more steam.

Criticism hasn't begun yet.
This is warming up.

With due respect, I know you're far more intelligent than your liking preparations of the incoming govt to baseless criticism borne out of pure pain of election loss and hatred for GMB.

Well, I understand that it's a Herculean task to want to defend some indefensible positions. So, I hold nothing against you.

1 Like

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by WhyNa: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
rabbuy:
M just seeing few fellows saying as long as he can discharge his duties. Wtf the man is aged can he even think on his own... I mean his p.a will do all the work and he will get paid... See how he is lookin .. Thats the one yall say can discharge his duties can he even discharge his urine in the right facility.. Nigerians and sentiments sai buhari doesn't mean ill follow him blindly I also have a reasoning faculty #buharinofallmyhandoh #whyna #85 wtf

Why are you mentioning me?
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Chibest2000(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
daresma93:

please expatiate on the favor buhari is extending to him by appointing head of the transition commitee because as i see it ahmed joda is the one doing buhari a favor by heading it commitee because he can turn him down but he did not which is a virtue hard to come by these days
Sorry, but I must say you are a joker, is Joda going to do a voluntary work? In the end when his bank account will grow fat, at who's favor is it? Buhari's favor? Where the dead body is, is where the vultures land.
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:

So Nigeria is so bereft of experience and ideas hence Joda was called upon to provide his experience and expertise? Seems like a perverse incentive for 90yr old Shagari to make a triumphant return.

Baba Shagari we need your experience and expertise please.
it's competitive field out there, the call to serve one's fatherland is no respecter of age or pedigree
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Chibest2000(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Menace2Society:
I got u now well u are right!We just got to do something
Yap! May God help us all!!
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by MizMyColi(f): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
smiley
PassingShot:

With due respect, I know you're far more intelligent than your liking preparations of the incoming govt to baseless criticism borne out of pure pain of election loss and hatred for GMB.

Well, I understand that it's a Herculean task to want to defend some indefensible positions. So, I hold nothing against you.

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chibest2000:

Sorry, but I must say you are a joker, is Joda going to do a voluntary work? In the end when his bank account will grow fat, at who's favor is it? Buhari's favor? Where the dead body is, is where the vultures land.
oooh i see where you are heading, it's about the money right ?? Then tell me how much buhari is going to pay Mr Joda that he does'nt have x20 in his account and lastly he is in the last stage of his life so material things does'nt matter anymore what matters is his legacy.
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Chibest2000(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
daresma93:

oooh i see where you are heading, it's about the money right ?? Then tell me how much buhari is going to pay Mr Joda that he does'nt have x20 in his account and lastly he is in the last stage of his life so material things does'nt matter anymore what matters is his legacy.
Hahahahahaa.... In OBJ's voice "I dey laugh" so you think a rich Nigerian dude reason the same as you? Believe it or not what they are after is making a lot of money, not for themselves but for their great grand children and don't really care about leaving a legacy because they believe that their legacies are their children.
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Metrofox(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
fr3do:

yes, Nigeria is more than a company and needs people that are even more up to the task.
and what is the criterion for this 'uphill' task?
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chibest2000:

Hahahahahaa.... In OBJ's voice "I dey laugh" so you think a rich Nigerian dude reason the same as you? Believe it or not what they are after is making a lot of money, not for themselves but for their great grand children and don't really care about leaving a legacy because they believe that their legacies are their children.
just like abacha legacy abi, because mr A does this does'nt mean mr B share his ideology also, if the man is not credible then enlighten me on where and where he is charged for corruption or embezzment of state money, not all rich men accumulate their wealth through unlawful means
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Chibest2000(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
daresma93:

just like abacha legacy abi, because mr A does this does'nt mean mr B share his ideology also, if the man is not credible then enlighten me on where and where he is charged for corruption or embezzment of state money, not all rich men accumulate their wealth through unlawful means
Here you got the communication wrong, am not questioning his credibility like you are suggesting, am talking about his age, he's far above the official retirement age with outdated ideas, I suppose he should rather be resting..
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by thunderrider: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2015
Firefire:
embarassed embarassed

I pity some youth chanting CHANGE, Sai Baba, on this forum, your hope of becoming a leader is evaporating.

For your information: your future is been colonized by the same people who ruled your parents.

Welcome to a new Nigeria of CHANGE with the same people as of 1960. undecided

Are these the future leaders / leaders of tomorrow we use to sing about grin grin grin

Thought the youths should be at the helms of affairs now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Oshiomhole Will Wreck APC' - Daniel Nwafor Warns / Tribunal Victory: Tinubu Congratulates Ogun Governor / Aminu Abdulmumini Jor: Gombe Man Who Trekked For Tinubu Says He Is Satisfied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.