Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Think I Love My Gf Too Much - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Love My Gf Too Much (4211 Views)

I'm 36 Not Sure If I Love My Fiancee And I Don't Want To Cheat On My Wife. / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / The Moment You Realise U Are Loving Your Bf/gf Too Much And Way Out Of Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Think I Love My Gf Too Much by Hallexander(m): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Buoyim:
@least there are sane guys here like Mr_Cork that can recognise a mental case when they see one.

OP so your parents are paying hard earned money for you to be a... errrmmm..."mechanic student" and you are here acting a fool..?!!!

Actually I am an engineering student, mechanical engineering, its owkay too
Re: I Think I Love My Gf Too Much by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
Its okay to 'love her too much' but never show it cos she MIGHT take you for granted over time. Feel free not to take nonsense from her anytime. Everyone loves a challenge.
Re: I Think I Love My Gf Too Much by Hallexander(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2015
mig007:
Its okay to 'love her too much' but never show it cos she MIGHT take you for granted over time. Feel free not to take nonsense from her anytime. Everyone loves a challenge.

Tank u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? / 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) / S3xy Nigerian Girl With Biggest Behind,dresses To Kill,causes Hold Up On Faceboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.