Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? (4208 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by izonlucky01(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2016
Each time my girl friend come visiting, I use to loose weight. So my question is this

1. Is it because of sex?
2. If yes. Then why do men get fat after marriage.
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by donbenedict(m): 9:34am On Apr 25, 2016
It's a mystery grin cheesy

Because they dnt fvck everyday wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by Destined2win: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2016
There is a big difference between marital sex and pre-marital sex. They do not serve the same purpose

1 Like

Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2016
Lol... I never even have an idea that sex can lose weight tongue
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by vizkiz: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2016
in a relationship, the only thing you guys do is play around and have sex (probably 3 times daily) and after sex you don't get to restored the wasted protein you lost (you don't drink milk or yogurt). Na only Ice Cream and meat pie una dey chop

In a marriage couples don't really have time for sex that frequently and whenever they do, the wife sees to her husband's health by preparing his favorite dish with lotta nourishing stuffs (that is if the husband furcked her to satisfaction)... Understand the difference now?

3 Likes

Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by izonlucky01(m): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2016
Destined2win:
There is a big difference between marital sex and pre-marital sex. They do not serve the same purpose
please can you state the difference because to me sex is sex wether marital or pre-marital

1 Like

Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by Gebbson007(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2016
true
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by izonlucky01(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol... I never even have an idea that sex can lose weight tongue
The thing tire me o. But it does actually especially for guys
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by izonlucky01(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2016
vizkiz:
in a relationship, the only thing you guys do if play around and have sex (probably 3 times daily) and after sex you don't get to restored the wasted protein you lost (you don't drink milk or yogurt).
In a marriage couples don't really have time for sex that frequently and after see the wife sees to her husband's health by preparing his favorite dish with lotta nourishing stuffs (that is if the husband naked her to satisfaction)... Understand the difference now?

Wow! I love this. I think I know the difference now
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by sinaj(f): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2016
Wen u de gym for bed u no knw say u go loose weight. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by izonlucky01(m): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2016
sinaj:
I no know o. I bin dey think say I go even add weight o grin
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by Lordabas: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2016
izonlucky01:
Each time my girl friend come visiting, I use to loose weight. So my question is this

1. Is it because of sex?
Oga That girl is decreasing your life span on earth and you're here asking silly questions instead of running for ur life grin
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by izonlucky01(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2016
donbenedict:
It's a mystery grin cheesy

Because they dnt fvck everyday wink
cheesy
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by izonlucky01(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2016
Lordabas:

Oga That girl is decreasing your life span on earth and you're here asking silly questions instead of running for ur life grin
Run ke. All die na die grin
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by adaksbullet: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2016
Hmmmmm if u as sex anyday whit ur gilr u we loss wait cos u we fork her well well cos u whant tooo destroi his punaa for his next bf cos u no that she we not be ur wive buh u we sex ur wive small smll cos she we be whit u foreva...... say no too premasion sexangry

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by lodscott(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2016
but women that have plenty sex gain weight n become more robust
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by lodscott(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2016
adaksbullet:
Hmmmmm if u as sex anyday whit ur gilr u we loss wait cos u we fork her well well cos u whant tooo destroi his punaa for his next bf cos u no that she we not be ur wive buh u we sex ur wive small smll cos she we be whit u foreva...... say no too premasion sexangry

I must say, you're a smart one.
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2016
sinaj:
I dnt gym o,i just put the Tip and leave cheesy
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by Lordabas: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2016
izonlucky01:
Run ke. All die na die grin
Na people like you go die ontop woman grin
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by izonlucky01(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2016
lodscott:
but women that have plenty sex gain weight n become more robust
That one annoys me the more. Women are cheating us o They will collect your money and also collect your weight shocked
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by izonlucky01(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2016
Lordabas:

Na people like you go die ontop woman grin
grin
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by lodscott(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2016
izonlucky01:
That one annoys me the more. Women are cheating us o They will collect your money and also collect your weight shocked

na so we see am o, nothing wey man fit do. we r natural givers and they, receivers
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by Openatyn(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2016
According to W.H.O, the no 1 best exercise is sex, 2nd is swimming
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by izonlucky01(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
Openatyn:
According to W.H.O, the no 1 best exercise is sex, 2nd is swimming
Sex number one exercise shocked Hope someone will not die in the name of exercise
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by Buharism: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
adulterous thread.
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by izonlucky01(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Buharism:
adulterous thread.
What made it adulterous undecided
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by Bestman111(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yea I think. Too much sex makes u lose weight but it's healthier.
izonlucky01:

1. Is it because of sex?
Re: Too Much Sex, Can It Make A Guy To Loose Weight? by izonlucky01(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bestman111:
Yea I think. Too much sex makes u lose weight but it's healthier.
How does sex makes someone healthy

(1) (Reply)

Have Finished My NL Jail Sentence And Am Back.... / Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) / Where Is The Right PLACE To Go Look For A Wife? (I Wan Settle Down)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.