Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . (52190 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by MizAlero(f): 7:16am On Apr 27, 2015
falconey:

I don't think 2,3,4 is applicable to men. cool
Lol...ur a guy,nt surprised ur saying dt
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by niceguy7(m): 7:19am On Apr 27, 2015
True true true
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Brugo(m): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2015
Initially, I was reluctant to read this cos.... hmmm. It is well.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by pendusky(m): 7:23am On Apr 27, 2015
noted
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by zigger(m): 7:25am On Apr 27, 2015
Op who u be? U be marriage guru? Who wan marry him girlfrnd b4. Na jst datin for a few months
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by ITbomb(m): 7:26am On Apr 27, 2015
Lot of girls fall in this category especially the under 24.

At 27 when they wake up to reality, most of the attitude would have been suppressed

If you are planning on getting a new Android phone, read here first so that you can enjoy your device to the fullest http://ityunit..com/2015/04/getting-new-android-device-first-things.html

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Missmossy(f): 7:26am On Apr 27, 2015
I concur, it could apply to the guy aspect also!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by lyttmarine: 7:28am On Apr 27, 2015
What if she can't satisfy your sexier desire[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Chanchit: 7:30am On Apr 27, 2015
Lol, out of all the 7 points, my current gf escaped only no2 and a bit of No3 all the remaining she has it 100%. That's why I don keep her red card for back pocket.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Btruth: 7:31am On Apr 27, 2015
A nagging woman can be the worst of them all. You are sure to get tired of them soon.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by FitnessNigeria: 7:33am On Apr 27, 2015
feldido:
When u both don't have a chemistry

Physics and Maths nko?

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Toks2008(m): 7:33am On Apr 27, 2015
Sometimes i wonder when ladies say husbands are scarce...

I am a man and i can speak for quite a number of us. What we need in a woman is simple and straight forward.

1.Sexual decency
2.Excellent cook
3.Financial independence
4.Humility
5.Fear of GOD.

Any other anomaly can be corrected as long as you are humble and GOD fearing and even the romance side of it can be learnt and the irony of it is that a man might be forced to dump a lady with sexy curves who lacks these virtues for a not too physically attractive lady who possesses them.

8 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 27, 2015
falconey:

ok accused ni cool

Sumone accused me?? Hell no baby grin
Still enjoying my singleness..lol
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 27, 2015
ITbomb:
Lot of girls fall in this category especially the under 24.

At 27 when they wake up to reality, most of the attitude would have been suppressed
Very true.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Bonapart(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2015
Signs here signs there....
Not necessary
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by kachnov(m): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2015
if she doesn't support you emotionally,physically and spiritually ...take a walk.

If she's a bag of stress....no joy no happiness ....omor na high bp things o.

A wife material must be prayerful too.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by alberto2k(m): 7:42am On Apr 27, 2015
ginawest:
hehehe....lolz...its impossible to stop sumtin u r enjoying
undecided
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by ITbomb(m): 7:46am On Apr 27, 2015
Brilliant
Toks2008:
Sometimes i wonder when ladies say husbands are scarce...

I am a man and i can speak for quite a number of us. What we need in a woman is simple and straight forward.

1.Sexual decency
2.Excellent cook
3.Financial independence
4.Humility
5.Fear of GOD.

Any other anomaly can be corrected as long as you are humble and GOD fearing and even the romance side of it can be learnt and the irony of it is that a man might be forced to dump a lady with sexy curves who lacks these virtues for a not too physically attractive lady who possesses them.
I guess you shouldn't wonder when a man says that he has not seen a wife material
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by wildikeman(m): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2015
Then I would not get married na... Every woman is guilty of some of the above statement. But my wife if I marry at all must always dress to kill. She must wear things that attract. The day she wears wrapper is the day wwe part ways.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by pbs4real(m): 7:56am On Apr 27, 2015
ginawest:
lemme cal him so he can cum see wat his pie is posting on NL. . .*dialing his nums.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by ethylene: 7:57am On Apr 27, 2015
shocked

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Badosqi(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2015
ginawest:
olorun ooooo... Pity d innocent guy na ooo(maybe not so innocent though). FEAR girlsssss
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Toks2008(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2015
wildikeman:
Then I would not get married na... Every woman is guilty of some of the above statement. But my wife if I marry at all must always dress to kill. She must wear things that attract. The day she wears wrapper is the day wwe part ways.

We men mut understand this...NO WOMAN IS PERFECT and i repeat NO WOMAN IS PERFECT.

As a man you must know the strong virtues you desire and overlook the other lapses

for me if a lady is sexually decent and also can perform magic in the kitchen i guess she has my passmark nd i can xcuse some areas of weaknesses provided she is willing to also woek on them

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by pbs4real(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2015
lyttmarine:
What if she can't satisfy your sexier desire[color=#990000][/color]
gbagaun!

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by jaydee87(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2015
sinizia:
8. She's lazy.
9. She can't cook, even indomie.
10. She sucks in bedmatics.
11. She nags a lot.
12. She's on NL, 2go, Twitter, Instagram, Viber, Whatsapp, BBM, Tango, Facebook, at the same time. Is she omnipresent? shockedshocked
13. If her role model is Cossy Orjiakor.
14. If her celebrity crush is Derenle or Charley Boy. lipsrsealed
men if I see a girl with 13 & 14 bros na to jet out from the relationship oh.. lolz
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by JoeCutie(m): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2015
FLAWLES:
You take her to a show and she scream and Faintz on seeing WIZkid >cheesy
Before she gets revived, I'm already home. And if somehow she manages to find her way home, I'll take it upon myself and make sure the rest of her life is about screaming and fainting. What foolishness! undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by RoyalRoy(m): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2015
ginawest:

You come across as a selfish person.

Do to others what you want them to do unto you!!!
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by FLAWLES(f): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
Before she gets revived, I'm already home. And if somehow manages to find her way home, I'll take it upon myself and make sure the rest of her life is about screaming and fainting. What foolishness! undecided
.bro u gaht me laffing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by AsanwaKC(f): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2015
it is well
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Toks2008(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2015
sometimes i wonder why guys stress themselves about not finding a wige material...

Stop chasing after ladies below the age of 26 because most of them are still dreamers with unreasonable expectations in a potential husband.

Go for ladies of 26 and above who seem to be realizing the obvious and the ladies in this category will definitely maintain a status quo that will put them at a vantage position for matrimony. Yes they can pretend but they also know too well the meaning of divorce should they mess up.

for me if u are not 27 and above i no go even think of wooing you cos u are probably still in your fantasy world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Emlina(f): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2015
Besides, when the kids start coming, how do you
want to explain to them why mommy keeps dressing
like she raided a kindergarten store and took all their
baby dresses?

Hehehe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.