Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . (52185 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by thegideon(m): 1:00am On Apr 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Thr is a man for every woman and a woman for every man....
Yeah i do believe that only because that's how God has made humans.
BUT, in reality,why do some women/men still don't get married. i know some.
If you mis-manage your character,and or do not observe these issues the OP has said, ''there's a man 4 everywoman" myth might not work for.
Doing these right things give you not just a better chance to get married(at the right time) but also to a better person. Don't just sit back relax thinking the right person will come "jare" without working towards it.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by thegideon(m): 1:23am On Apr 28, 2015
ITbomb:
Lot of girls fall in this category especially the under 24.

At 27 when they wake up to reality, most of the attitude would have been suppressed

If you are planning on getting a new Android phone, read here first so that you can enjoy your device to the fullest http://ityunit..com/2015/04/getting-new-android-device-first-things.html
Na so o brother. At age 27 upward, dem go con remember all the guys wey dey don played,maltreated and neglected.
Life is not what u see in the movies,that's why they call it "make believe".
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by phintohlar(f): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
sinizia:

LOL. But not at the same time na. grin i forgot about WeChat. How could i? embarassed

Nice DP. You look good. smiley
lol thanks dear
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by sinizia: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
phintohlar:
lol thanks dear

You're welcome. smiley

I wanted to ask you, what was that man staring at (@ your former DP) ?. Was he salivating and staring at your azz? lipsrsealedgrin
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by phintohlar(f): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
sinizia:

You're welcome. smiley

I wanted to ask you, what was that man staring at (@ your former DP) ?. Was he salivating and staring at your azz? lipsrsealedgrin

d car I guess
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by sinizia: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
phintohlar:
d car I guess
Ok. Another nice DP. You're acting like a gangster. Lol
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 30, 2015
FLAWLES:
You take her to a show and she scream and Faintz on seeing WIZkid >cheesy
lol
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 30, 2015
zigger:
Op who u be? U be marriage guru? Who wan marry him girlfrnd b4. Na jst datin for a few months
hmmm,why re u wicked now
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 30, 2015
pbs4real:
gbagaun!
lol
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
Before she gets revived, I'm already home. And if somehow she manages to find her way home, I'll take it upon myself and make sure the rest of her life is about screaming and fainting. What foolishness! undecided
why now
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 30, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
chai nairalanders!!!! Where dem bring una from Bros, u go murder person wit laff oooo grin grin grin
seriously
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 30, 2015
Toks2008:

Nah im just 40 but its not about age but readiness.

As a guy if you want to play around then most girls below 25 will gladly oblige you cos they feel they still have time.

But if you really want a wife then pitch your search with older ladies of 26 and above because this set of ladies are not ready for chere ki a m bia.
hmmm,who told u so,old man
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
I'm not looking for 'Miss Perfect' for a wife, because I know I'm not 'Mr. Perfect' and I'm never going to be. It's very simple... I just need to find someone I like (there should be some substantial thing(s) you like about her), and fashion her to my taste. This, however, should not be a one-way thing. As you fashion her to your taste, you equally let yourself be fashioned by her. Suffice it, the two of you should let yourselves influence each other. smiley

Do not go for 'Mr/Miss Perfect'. "Perfect" (in relationships/marriages) is boring. undecided
gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 30, 2015
achinaboy:
this is not a wife material or raw material
lol,mad boy
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 30, 2015
Toks2008:

Before i define it i woukd like you to understand this

Most guys are present and future minded meaning that if a man meets you today and sincerely wants you,the number of guys u hv had in the past holds no water and your rough past is inconsequential provided it does not have a future implication like damaged womb or sti.

Now a sexually decent lady by my reckoning is a lady who is faithful to only man man and will nver bed another man asides just one at the present moment she is dating the guy.

A sexually decent lady can also be said to be the type who does not swtch from one man to another meaning getting in and out of relationships arbitrarily or indiscriminately even if she sleeps with one man at a time.
word
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 30, 2015
searay:
4 rounds? Na boxing?
Or may be name 3 minutes each. I will give her one round of 70 minutes
good guy
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 30, 2015
macdelene:

Ha this is just my qualities what should I DO?
so u can't cook ordinary indomie abi,smh
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by JoeCutie(m): 6:41am On Apr 30, 2015
MojAyo:
why now
Why?

Why would I go to a party and my girlfriend/wife would scream and faint at the site of Wizkid? She dey craze ni?

I'll make sure she screams and faints everyday of her life. undecided

So...that's all. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Toks2008(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2015
MojAyo:
hmmm,who told u so,old man
Man dey old?
At 50 you go surprise say i fit marry 25yr old lady lol.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by searay(m): 8:07am On Apr 30, 2015
MojAyo:
good guy
lols
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2015
searay:
lols
yeah
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2015
Toks2008:

Man dey old?

At 50 you go surprise say i fit marry 25yr old lady lol.
yeah,bt dnt generalize dat ladies under 25yrs re nt serious for marriage or a good relationship,there re the good girls and also d bad ones(unserious ones)
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
Why?

Why would I go to a party and my girlfriend/wife would scream and faint at the site of Wizkid? She dey craze ni?

So...that's all. grin
dat mean say she love wizkid pass u now,u too hustle hard and make more money,so ur future wife won't be fantasizing about one rich handsome celebrity
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
Why?

So...that's all. grin
bt u funny sha o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by phintohlar(f): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2015
sinizia:

Ok. Another nice DP. You're acting like a gangster. Lol
indeed lol
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Toks2008(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2015
MojAyo:
yeah,bt dnt generalize dat ladies under 25yrs re nt serious for marriage or a good relationship,there re the good girls and also d bad ones(unserious ones)

You see why i dey always clamp down on the intellectual capacity of some nairaland ladies?

No offence but please read my posts again and you will realize that most does not mean all...there are always exceptions.
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Toks2008:

You see why i dey always clamp down on the intellectual capacity of some nairaland ladies?

No offence but please read my posts again and you will realize that most does not mean all...there are always exceptions.
okay,cool
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by JoeCutie(m): 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
MojAyo:
dat mean say she love wizkid pass u now,u too hustle hard and make more money,so ur future wife won't be fantasizing about one rich handsome celebrity
Do you think that Money is the problem of girls? Think again, cos money is not their problem. Thing is that they have problem but they don't know what the problem is.

When you don't have money, they'll be looking for money. When you have money, they'll be looking for another thing. When you still have that other thing, they'll still be looking for one other thing or the other. I'm sorry but a lot of girls don't really know what they want. They are always confused. They want someone who has it all. Who's that? Not me. undecided
So if my wife won't be satisfied with the much I'm sincerely trying my very best to provide for her, she should go to hell. Who cares?! undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by JoeCutie(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
MojAyo:
bt u funny sha o
grin wink grin wink grin wink grin

Umm...should I say thanks? Oh, well... grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
grin wink grin wink grin wink grin
Umm...should I say thanks? Oh, well... grin
okay
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
Do you think that Money is the problem of girls? Think again, cos money is not their problem. Thing is that they have problem but they don't know what the problem is.

When you don't have money, they'll be looking for money. When you have money, they'll be looking for another thing. When you still have that other thing, they'll still be looking for one other thing or the other. I'm sorry but a lot of girls don't really know what they want. They are always confused. They want someone who has it all. Who's that? Not me. undecided
So if my wife won't be satisfied with the much I'm sincerely trying my very best to provide for her, she should go to hell. Who cares?! undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hmmmm,okay
Re: 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . by JoeCutie(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
MojAyo:
hmmmm,okay
Ah ahn. Are you okay? grin

All these your "okay" don too much oh. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.