Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy (44997 Views)

Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari / Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by 9jatriot(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
socialmediaman:
Lol, you wish! I guess you did fastest finger before sniffing through the entire article to check credibility. Let's say you sit down and think through this for a moment, do you think the Global community would be in such a hurry to reward a president whom they're not sure of his fate with the new government regarding the weight of corruption around his administration's neck? For a president who had no influence or respect within Africa or globally?

Sshhhhh. They are trying to give him and mama piss false hope, please don't let the cat out of the bag. Its a hush hush arrangement, you know what I mean, right
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
socialmediaman:
Lol. Says Mr MaxNaija. Why not focus on reporting credible news? That will make more sense in the long run if you wanna thrive as a blogger

Hello sir, because a news is reported on MaxNaija doesnt make it less credible. Even news from Vanguard, Punch and the likes are sourced by Journalist. Or do u think the journalist ain't human?. My blog reported the closure of MTN office in benin live and some other news first hand, b4 others copied it. see here >> https://www.nairaland.com/2266517/mtn-office-shut-down-benin . Although this present report is not fully confirmed, but in every rumour there's an atom of truth. And why do you think the Outgoing president can't be appointed ?. He's one of the most peace loving president this country has ever had, with the exemption of him not being able to deliver his presidential duties convincingly. I don't post untrue reports or wait and just copy. Not every blogger is HUNGRY.

Have a nice day!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by chynergy1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
sign of good things to come. the recognition alone is enough.
#babaonechance should learn how to be civil and conceding
victory when necessary. your height will know no bounds.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
youngmonie:
All this useless blogs ans their fake news. Please google it yourself and you would not find that story anywhere elese apart from the useless MAXNAIJA...wth is that anyway
Hello sir, because a news is reported on maxnaija doesnt make it less credible. Even news from Vanguard, Punch and the likes are sourced by Journalist. Or do u think the journalist ain't human?. My blog reported the closure of MTN office in benin live and some other news first hand, b4 others copied it. see here >> https://www.nairaland.com/2266517/mtn-office-shut-down-benin . Although this present report is not fully confirmed, but in every rumour there's an atom of truth. And why do you think the Outgoing president can't be appointed ?. He's one of the most peace loving president this country has ever had, with the exemption of him not being able to deliver his presidential duties convincingly. I don't post untrue reports or wait and just copy. Not every blogger is HUNGRY.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by socialmediaman: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
I would have loved to see something like "unconfirmed reports have it that" or "instinct tells me that" or maybe "I personally believe that" at the beginning of your report. Then maybe you provide some reasons which back the claims up. Don't forget he's not the first in Africa to concede defeat while in Office.

By the way, I don't think Global interests would be in such a hurry to grant him such prestigious position with the uncertainty of the fate of his government with the incoming administration, do not forget there are weighty allegations of corruption hanging on his government's neck, from the insurgency and the way it was lackadaisically handled, to his government's handling of the alleged $20 billion, to the missing Chibok girls, not taking into account that he seldom played any major leadership role in Africa or other part of the world regarding conflict resolution or other sort during his presidency. You could say his commendable act of accepting electoral defeat makes him "forgiven" not "celebrated"

MaxNaija:

Hello sir, because a news is reported on MaxNaija doesnt make it less credible. Even news from Vanguard, Punch and the likes are sourced by Journalist. Or do u think the journalist ain't human?. My blog reported the closure of MTN office in benin live and some other news first hand, b4 others copied it. see here >> https://www.nairaland.com/2266517/mtn-office-shut-down-benin . Although this present report is not fully confirmed, but in every rumour there's an atom of truth. And why do you think the Outgoing president can't be appointed ?. He's one of the most peace loving president this country has ever had, with the exemption of him not being able to deliver his presidential duties convincingly. I don't post untrue reports or wait and just copy. Not every blogger is HUNGRY.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Pataki: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
See the Global nuisance these glorified goats are saying will be the Global leader. grin

You think the global world thinks in the foolishness of you people? grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by chefremy(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
mama piss will be happy
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Samirana360(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
kliq:
Good one

Taking his cluelessness to greater height

cheesy
Silly....when wil u get sense?

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Applaner: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
there is a God who specializes in lifting people.

and DAT God is my God

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by humberjade: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
This your source is something else.

grin

I'll be happy for and proud him if he's given such a huge position in d UN, it will only mean the West saw what we didn't see in him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
MaxNaija:
United States, France, UK, China, Russia and the United Nations set to appoint GOODLUCK JONATHAN the U.N. Global Crises Envoy.

This role similar to that of Tony Blair who on leaving office as United Kingdom Prime Minister was appointed the Middle East envoy for the United Nations, European Union,United States and Russia.

Goodluck Jonathan would be the first African past Head of State to be assigned such role.

From lecturer to Commissioner, from Commissioner to Deputy Governor, from Deputy Governor to Governor, from Governor to Vice President, from Vice President to Acting President and from Acting President to President. Now, from President to a World Leader!

Source - http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/04/breaking-goodluck-jonathan-to-be.html
u r GOODLUCK indeed!
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Forwetinnah: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Where's OBJ with all his pepper body. Gallivanting around the World to be recognised. No wonder they've continued to attack the person of the President to dent his image even more. More lies to their thinking facilities. ..the old tortoise should go and chill

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by lilcashking(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
@op u mean for kirikiri?
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Baba one chance be like this man is still winning sha
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by help3852: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Who dash monkey banana?
When will your hatred for GEj seize?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by tk4rd: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
MaxNaija:
United States, France, UK, China, Russia and the United Nations set to appoint GOODLUCK JONATHAN the U.N. Global Crises Envoy.

This role similar to that of Tony Blair who on leaving office as United Kingdom Prime Minister was appointed the Middle East envoy for the United Nations, European Union,United States and Russia.

Goodluck Jonathan would be the first African past Head of State to be assigned such role.

From lecturer to Commissioner, from Commissioner to Deputy Governor, from Deputy Governor to Governor, from Governor to Vice President, from Vice President to Acting President and from Acting President to President. Now, from President to a World Leader!

Source - http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/04/breaking-goodluck-jonathan-to-be.html
I sure his post is not as a "Vice" to Banki-Moon.
If not, I smell him replacing somebody soon.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lol.wer have u been.is like u are late today . searching for ur comment b4
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by tochstorm(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
i came to eat popcorn

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
I KNEW THIS LL COME.

JUST THAT BANKI MOONS POSITION WASN'T VACANT, NA THERE HIM FOR SIDON!
GOD LL CONTINUE TO BLESS GEJ.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by tk4rd: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
ndy4evame:
u r GOODLUCK indeed!
God blessed him.,, but we never knew

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by temitemi1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thank God u found it.
Princemomoh:
Lol.wer have u been.is like u are late today . searching for ur comment b4
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
kliq:
Good one

cheesy
...no,you are wrong.he is taking his cluelessness to global height...
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Chibest2000(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pataki:
You these people have an unlimited reasoning in foolishness.

The same GEJ whose wife has a case to answer with ICC and is probably going to be subjected to visa restrictions globally.

The same GEJ who kept mute for 18days following the Chibok girls abduction. And later went to make an utter fool of himself in Paris.

The same GEJ that could not make a speech and was no where to be found when called upon at the AU meeting?!

The same GEJ that the world is utterly happy that Nigerians finally got rid of him. The same GEJ that made a fool of himself on CNN, and BBC interviews.

The same GEJ that his PhD thesis is nowhere to be found at University of Portharcourt.

Rather than you letting this man go and rest in peace, you demented beings want to compound his disgrace further more.

Continue!
A hater always have excuses to hate even where there's no excuse, learn how to accept reality bro..
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by shammah1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
The clueless loser is you
kliq:
Good one

cheesy
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by NZEGWUAGU(m): 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
E dan happen! If I were Obasanjo I would kill myself. I won't live to see a small boy from Otuoke get global recognition more than me.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by chi4ik4(m): 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
APC, almajiries & some enemy of progress never wanted GEJ to prosper but he who God has made a king, will surely continue to b d king. GEJ every disappointment is a blessing to you. carry go my role model & hero
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by pendusky(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT IN 2015 WHICH BUHARI REFUSED TO DO SAME IN 2011, TRIGGERING THE KILLING OF INNOCENT CORP MEMBERS AND NIGERIANS, WHY WONT HE BE APPOINTED INTO SUCH POSITION, ALL THOSE WHO THINKS HE WILL GO BACK TO OTUEKE, UNA DON FAIL!

TILL TOMMOROW THIS STATEMENT FROM GEJ WILL GET HIM MORE APPOINTMENT

''MY AMBITION DOES NOT WORTH BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN''

GOD BLESS YOU SIRE! UR INDEED BLESSED!

smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by kelvine(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
I haven't read other comments but I must say GEJ is blessed,clearly blessed. Even in the face of endless challenges he moves forward.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by SkyBlue1: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
As long as he is kept away from leadership positions in Nigeria we're good. Any country or organisation that wants him can have him.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Bencofi: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dat is my president---oh boy levels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja / High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office / Rescheduled Primaries: Uche Nwosu Gets 4,815 Votes. Hope Uzodinma, Zero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.