Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy (44998 Views)

Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari / Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by kliq(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
So many clueless bastards quoting me....can't reply ya'll....just screw off tongue
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Shortyy:

haha.. funny you
How are you darling?
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nnwaoma(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Imanuelle:

Why the hate?
I saw many speaking without thinking, in 2011 Bihari lost blood of innocent Nigerian were shed and country was made ungovernable by him. In 2015 Buhari won and a peaceful environment for good governance was extended to him by the same man he give tough time. If because of utter hatred we don't see this that Jonathan did, d rest of d world saw it and appreciate it. Once in good luck always in Goodluck. Jona my HERO.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Shortyy(f): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
How are you darling?
i'm ok. you?
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by midasbliss(f): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
tsdarkside:

wait,wait,waittttt....i dont care what he his blabing about...now i am more concern about you....

what the hell,his your problem,,??

are you trying to tell me jonathan is now a good guy...a guy that care more about what happens in paris,than his own backward chibok??

have you all lost your minds...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

lol, who is talking about him being good? angry we are talking about how lucky his life is... his name has an effect in his life... my problem his ur problem embarassed
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by knowhowk: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
kliq:
Good one

Taking his cluelessness to greater height

cheesy
Mental illness has to be Expressed.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nnwaoma(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
midasbliss:

lol, who is talking about him being good? angry we are talking about how lucky his life is... his name has an effect in his life... my problem his ur problem embarassed
My friend do you follow current affairs, who made signs into law that Nigeria should have Islamic state were SHARIA law was promulgated ? I.e Zamfara state and their neighbors, who? Are those people not still in now filling party?
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Shortyy(f): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pataki:
You these people have an unlimited reasoning in foolishness.

The same GEJ whose wife has a case to answer with ICC and is probably going to be subjected to visa restrictions globally.

The same GEJ who kept mute for 18days following the Chibok girls abduction. And later went to make an utter fool of himself in Paris.

The same GEJ that could not make a speech and was no where to be found when called upon at the AU meeting?!

The same GEJ that the world is utterly happy that Nigerians finally got rid of him. The same GEJ that made a fool of himself on CNN, and BBC interviews.

The same GEJ that his PhD thesis is nowhere to be found at University of Portharcourt.

Rather than you letting this man go and rest in peace, you demented beings want to compound his disgrace further more.

Continue!
it is already happening, start digging your 6ft.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by modelly: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
geeudy:
see who's talking, what have you achieved in your entire life? People are making progress, you are here hating. I just pity your condition, because with this attitude, you can never achieve anything good in life. Learn to appreciate pls.
Hahahhhhhaa good one
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by tsdarkside(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Shortyy:

and who are you to ask this idi0tic question? what have you achieved in your life so far as a human being? he has been a lecturer, a deputy governor, a governor, a vice president, a president, common wealth chairman etc.. he has been to so many places around the world. he has smelt all kinds of money. and you that called him a monkey, what have you achieved in your life? i just have one advice for you; be happy for the achievements of others, and maybe, just maybe God will bless you.

stole our money,yes.................. angry angry

sharrapu....

how can someone,so bad like jonathan,is suddenly a nice guy.....if 2019 comes,and you idiats try to vote him again,,,then their shall be....

ARMAGGEDON.....

if your oppresors like someone,then you realy have to ask yourselfs,,,,,WHY?
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by midasbliss(f): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nnwaoma:

My friend do you follow current affairs, who made signs into law that Nigeria should have Islamic state were SHARIA law was promulgated ? I.e Zamfara state and their neighbors, who? Are those people not still in now filling party?
Are U Sure U Quoted The Right Person?
I Dunno What U Saying!
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Shortyy:

i'm ok. you?
I'm doing well too, thanks. Can we be friends? cool
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by modelly: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
tsdarkside:

you dey craze??

jonathan and a glory from above....are you mad..??

dont insult heaven.....idiat... angry angry angry angry
Wetin dey worry u?
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by zonax(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
kliq:

You are a Bastard
He is not but he said the truth.
Only a pure bastard can recognise one.
Why call a man whom God has blessed clueless, are you wiser than God?
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by tsdarkside(m): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
midasbliss:

Yes Na, U 4get Say Na U Nd Me Dem Admit 4 Dat Psychiatric Hospital? undecided

what??'''''

i forgive you,,,,you are a beauty......... kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by sonssyo: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
kliq:
Good one

cheesy

if ur achievements are half of president jona's, i wil deduce dat u ar absolutely right calg dis man clueless.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by talk2chixy(m): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
sayitout1:

With all the brains your fam*ly, Una don raise any counselor.

Ode!!! Learn to appreciate people.

LWKMD. No be small tin. Dis dude shud learn to appreciate and be happy not talk down and hate. And right question.....how many dem don raise for him family?
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Shortyy(f): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
tsdarkside:

stole our money,yes.................. angry angry

sharrapu....

how can someone,so bad like jonathan,is suddenly a nice guy.....if 2019 comes,and you idiats try to vote him again,,,then their shall be....

ARMAGGEDON.....

if your oppresors like someone,then you realy have to ask yourselfs,,,,,WHY?

just take my great advice and STFU. you are nobody to GEJ and to the whole world. so get yourself a life and stop hating on a successful man. GEJ has made it in life weather you like it or not, accept it or get a rope and hang your m!serable self! bye.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by midasbliss(f): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
tsdarkside:

what??'''''

i forgive,,,,you are a beauty......... kiss kiss kiss kiss
tnk u 4d hope grin
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by tsdarkside(m): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
crisis envoy...this guy couldnt even save the chibok girls.....THUNDER FIRE UN.....
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by kliq(m): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
zonax:

He is not but he said the truth.
Only a pure bastard can recognise one.
Why call a man whom God has blessed clueless, are you wiser than God?

For recognising more than "one" you must be the purest bastard
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by modelly: 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
U deserve much more...
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by tsdarkside(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Shortyy:

just take my great advice and STFU. you are nobody to GEJ and to the whole world. so get yourself a life and stop hating on a successful man. GEJ has made it in life weather you like it or not, accept it or get a rope and hang your m!serable self! bye.

na were youu get your dog-hair from,,,,why are you wearing the hairs of your dog..........

YOU LOOK FOOLISH WITH THAT THING ON YOUR HEAD.....

HEAVENS,,,,

WE ALL KNOW,THIS IS NOT YOUR REAL HAIR..!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry

i am tsdarkside...

dont mess with me...or i will mess you up...... angry angry angry angry angry BIG TIME.... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Shortyy(f): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
tsdarkside:

na were youu get your dog-hair from,,,,why are you wearing the hairs of your dog..........

YOU LOOK FOOLISH WITH THAT THING ON YOUR HEAD.....

HEAVENS,,,,

WE ALL KNOW,THIS IS NOT YOUR REAL HAIR..!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry
go and die! stvpid jealous h0!! cheesy
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Shortyy(f): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
I'm doing well too, thanks. Can we be friends? cool
sure. why not
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Ujupsy: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
kliq:
Good one

cheesy
while you keep hating he keep on soaring Luke eagle big shame to serial loser
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Ujupsy: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
kliq:
Good one

cheesy
while you keep hating he keep on soaring Like eagle big shame to serial loser
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by kliq(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ujupsy:
while you keep hating he keep on soaring Like eagle big shame to serial loser
Soaring to kirikiri cheesy
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by tsdarkside(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Shortyy:

go and die! stvpid jealous h0!! cheesy

stvpid jealous h0

jealous??

i have women,they are more beautiful than you in their natural look...take that thing off your head....than i will marrry you.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jonathan's myriad of success stories is a confirmation of God's superfluousness when he chooses to bless you. Irrespective of the surrounding negative energy, side talks & how much work he supposedly put in whilst being president, he still thrives.

Rather than hurl censures, I'll tap into this. May God also make me an apotheosis of greatness & God's blessings that defies the wisdom of man.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by gwadibmg: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
shame on obasanjo,let him go and lobby so that GEJ will not be awarded that envoy.obj said africa countries are happy that GEJ loss in election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.