Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy (45016 Views)

Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari / Jonathan Set To Be Appointed UN Global Crises Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2015
socialmediaman:
Lol, you wish! I guess you did fastest finger before sniffing through the entire article to check credibility. Let's say you sit down and think through this for a moment, do you think the Global community would be in such a hurry to reward a president whom they're not sure of his fate with the new government regarding the weight of corruption around his administration's neck? For a president who had no influence or respect within Africa or globally?

I understand that you people are usually angry each time you see news such as this. Get used to it bro! Our Jonathan has gone Global grin

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2015
galadima77:

you never can tell, she might just be the reason behind his successes

That's true sha

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by kliq(m): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2015
If true....might just be a strategy to prevent his Asss from doing time in kirikiri

#justsaying lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by youngmonie: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2015
All this useless blogs ans their fake news. Please google it yourself and you would not find that story anywhere elese apart from the useless MAXNAIJA...wth is that anyway

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

With this kind of news OBJ should just go and hang himself grin grin grin
My brother, Obj's global fame of 1979 died in 2003 and was cremated in 2007 after supervising the worst elections in global history. He wish to be honored but no one takes him serious. He doesn't have the pedegree to even be considered for the role. At best, he will be doing his "uninvited" ITK to African countries. Beyond that, he's nobody

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by adahgold(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2015
kliq:
Good one

Taking his cluelessness to greater height

cheesy

DAT is y u cannot move forward...

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Lanretoye(m): 8:50am On Apr 27, 2015
He lost and conceded and that makes him a superman,what would he have done?,annul the election?... If una like make am the president of America now.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Pataki: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2015
You these people have an unlimited reasoning in foolishness.

The same GEJ whose wife has a case to answer with ICC and is probably going to be subjected to visa restrictions globally.

The same GEJ who kept mute for 18days following the Chibok girls abduction. And later went to make an utter fool of himself in Paris.

The same GEJ that could not make a speech and was no where to be found when called upon at the AU meeting?!

The same GEJ that the world is utterly happy that Nigerians finally got rid of him. The same GEJ that made a fool of himself on CNN, and BBC interviews.

The same GEJ that his PhD thesis is nowhere to be found at University of Portharcourt.

Rather than you letting this man go and rest in peace, you demented beings want to compound his disgrace further more.

Continue!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by sunkoye: 8:57am On Apr 27, 2015
sum1 should pls confirm if the position of firstlady is not attached. angry

one beaten twice shy oooo cheesy
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by kliq(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2015
adahgold:

DAT is y I cannot move forward...
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by teufelein(f): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2015
this must be a joke of the century..mallam [size=18pt]gej[/size], an imbecilic, a clueless and a dimwitted baboon from the zoo nigeria to become what..? i've forgotten...? inquiring mind wants to know.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2015
shrek4:
Ah! Awodi no Bobo yen... He couldn't even keep his own country safe!
when you decide to batter your wife and children, there is little or nothing your father can do to stop you. Boko haram is a ghost war.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2015
At OP....crises or crisis? Educate me plz.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by temitemi1(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2015
That man is baba buhari(baba one chance) grin grin grin
barcanista:
PEJ is a blessing to his life. Go check the meaning of "Faka"... It means " "blessings/progress/success unlimited"

Btw: A certain man lost in 2003, people were killed in Kano. In 2007 people died in Kano and Bauchi, in 2011 over a thousand died in 11 states in the north.

Thank God that the man finally won...

Cc: Dearpreye temitemi1

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2015
temitemi1:
That man is baba buhari(baba one chance) grin grin grin
Correct! One crate of orijin 4 you
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Ossaifamous(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2015
ha. baba thank GOD....
we love you atill
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Ossaifamous(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2015
ha. baba thank GOD....
we love you still
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by socialmediaman: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2015
Pataki:

The same GEJ that could not make a speech and was no where to be found when called upon at the AU meeting?!
!

Lol, he was busy at that time fixing his calculator which told him that 16 was greater than 19 and Amaechi needed to step down for Jonah Jang
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2015
Princess042:
GEJ, We are solidly behind you
You did something a NIGERIAN politician will never do..
You became a hero in your defeat.
You saved that Igbo man 's life in Kano
You preserved his family with your actions

In temitemi1's voice GEJ OUR HERO

Fayose our ROSE MODEL grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Atigba: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
How I wish he is married to another woman
He has another wife
A lawyer
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Atigba: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2015
Pataki:
You these people have an unlimited reasoning in foolishness.

The same GEJ whose wife has a case to answer with ICC and is probably going to be subjected to visa restrictions globally.

The same GEJ who kept mute for 18days following the Chibok girls abduction. And later went to make an utter fool of himself in Paris.

The same GEJ that the world is utterly happy that Nigerians finally got rid of him. The same GEJ that made a fool of himself on CNN, and BBC interviews.

The same GEJ that his PhD thesis is nowhere to be found at University of Portharcourt.

Rather than you letting this man go and rest in peace, you demented beings want to compound his disgrace further more.

Continue!
Cry me a river

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by nasmsheliza(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by joystickextendr: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2015
galadima77:

you never can tell, she might just be the reason behind his successes

your so on point bro.. smiley
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by eightsin(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
I need a better source
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Chinum: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
sayitout1:

With all the brains your fam*ly, Una don raise any counselor.

Ode!!! Learn to appreciate people.

grin grin grin
egbami.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
He is a honorable man and totally peaceful as his actions have always connote. It is most regrettable that perpetual haters will not see any good about the man even in their dying graves. I pray for them cos the are the ones dat need change. UN couldn't in their widest imaginations made a mistake about his appointment. atleast its on record dat OBJ in usual Naija manner lobbied for it and failed.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
How I wish he is married to another woman

u Don marry ?
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, Obj's global fame of 1979 died in 2003 and was cremated in 2007 after supervising the worst elections in global history. He wish to be honored but no one takes him serious. He doesn't have the pedegree to even be considered for the role. At best, he will be doing his "uninvited" ITK to African countries. Beyond that, he's nobody

Somebody who has been a deputy Governor, a Governor, Vice President, Executive president "a nobody"? You most certainly have to revisit your comment.
Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:

Sorry, I thought you were referring to GEJ, I misquoted you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by coputa(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
only one person won the last election,that person is Goodluck jonathan.We all lost,nigerians,PDP and APC

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy by anytaij: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Am hapi for him if this comes out to be true @ least bad peo won't be Around him. I miss you been our President Elect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies / Twitter Deletes Keyamo’s Leaked Chat With Eedris For "Violating Rules" / Senator Urhoghide Attacked Over Buhari's Impeachment Move, Police Beef Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.