Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Just Plain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Plain (1319 Views)

Girls With Insatiable Desire For Money From Poor Homes Are Just Plain Stupid / Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her / Love Triangles Known Or Unknown Are Just Plain Sickening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Plain by izeek(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2006
hey i just stumbled on this site going tru my phone , well its great, and i really think its time 9j's started making thier own statement. we rule the world, and we shud let people know that.
Re: Just Plain by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2006
how
Re: Just Plain by izeek(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2006
well make ur statement in anyting u do, and believe in urself. its the only way. ooh learn to be the best in ur chosen field.
Re: Just Plain by iice(f): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2006
hmmmm excel in your chosen field like the other thousands of people out there and somehow they seem to rule the world not us!
Re: Just Plain by izeek(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2006
u lack faith iice, 9ja's are the best the world over believe me . unless we mobilise and help one another we will be ruled like you say
Re: Just Plain by iice(f): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2006
We can barely put our country inorder not to even talk ruling the world. Stick to reality as in the numerous issues facing our country.
Re: Just Plain by izeek(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2006
well people like you never see anything good in these country. well sorry about that but it defiantely will move forward wit or witout u, but its better u are on the moving train. i hve the feeling u are based outa this shores? too bad, develop the white mans land , and cxastigate urs.
Re: Just Plain by iice(f): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2006
People like nothing, we all are different so nothing like people like you, and we get miffed when other people say nigerians this nigerians that, and yet we tend to generalise too. When i said face the issues of our country, that means i see lots of potential in righting what's wrong. It doesnt have to need me to become a great nation. Only when we face our faults and problems can we make ourselves better. You mean to say that being oblivious to our situation will somehow make it go away or miraculously set itself right?
Re: Just Plain by izeek(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2006
all am saying is , if we all try to do our bit, collectively, and not individualy we might just make tins happen. and well for reall we have talents abounding here
Re: Just Plain by iice(f): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2006
hmmmm yes i agree we have lots of talent. But when you say collectively, what exactly are you getting at?
Re: Just Plain by izeek(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2006
well if we can assit each other and learn to be patient cos believe me some people have ideas but dont have people to back them up. for instance i have a wonderful idea, yet no back. everyone i approach turns it down. a collective effort cud make tins work and go far .
Re: Just Plain by iice(f): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2006
yeah i thought as much. well i got to go now, but i wish ya luck on this thing you want to happen (that is your idea)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens, Happens For A Reason! / How Does It Feel To Be In Love.? / Your Boyfriend"s Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.