Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC (23809 Views)

FG Hires 18 Firms For Forensic Audit Of Mdas / Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies / What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by chacoonder(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Medicine after death.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by toyoutoyou: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
His body is missing.He got down while swimming the other time he posted his picture on social media.
searider:
Where Is Doyin Okukpe sef.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by okoolori(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Clerverly:
The Fear Of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom for the Useless Otuoke thief!!!

It will have been better if u use " Mandela of Otuoke"

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by obi4eze(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
dearpreye:
If there's one thing I'm not happy with Mr President, it's his decision making and TIMING of the same.

Why order to have the Audit report released NOW? Why NOW? I don't seem to get it. Once timing is wrong, everything eelse is wrong.

I fully support any step that will engender some sanity in the system. I need to flog his advisers!

Knowing fully when the damage this saga has caused his administration, shouldn't that be enough a reason to make the Audit report public as soon as the PWC handed it over? Is there something fishy in it?

Release the report and let us all see it. God!!!!
You too get sense abeg! Please PM that your Ijaw brother and tell him to stop disgracing himself and his people on Nairaland..
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by regginy: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
Even after release of the report, the Children of Anger and Bitterness are sill whinning.

U are a cattle!
Why is he just releasing d report now after being threatened wit probe? So he does not ve d intention of making d report public before

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by Kaycee24: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
jaybee3:

How come they are refunding $1.5B?
So u c noting wrong wit his bogus claim?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by redhook(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bloody LOOTER vandross! So was he and his band of 40 thieves waiting 4 sallah or x mas before? Clueless dunce!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
obi4eze:

You too get sense abeg! Please PM that your Ijaw brother and tell him to stop disgracing himself and his people on Nairaland..

He's got his own independent mind and perspective on things; I respect that!
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by kestolove95(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Change has really cum
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by dustydee: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Oh so they could release the report? After Buhari pledged to review the matter. Things are getting better.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thugnificient:
That's true my brother. I noticed that when i'm using MTN and i make the commen. When i click the submit button.. i'll automatically be pushed to the second or third place.
illuminati things!!they first read your message, scrutinize it and debate on whether to approve it or not cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
9ousky:

Don't worry Enemy of Progress,Due process will be followed by Buhari. And If there is nothing to prosecute them on then they Ar free. Just Yesterday ooo Baba said He will probe d money Sava. They never plan to make d report public despite clamours from various organization and NASS. ordinary words from the man no action yet has sent shiver everywhere DAT dey now think its time to release d report to d. public. Well Its seasonal film, una no go wait watch am finish...
What is your argument?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by dayodare49o: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thugnificient:
Hehehehehehehe!!!
First to comment for the second time today. I want to use this medium to advice other dudes dreaming to be the FTC. Stop using MTN!
Back to the Topic.
Why is Jonathan acting the good president all of a sudden. I think he no longer take order from The Ogas at the Top now that he know he's going out anyway. Nigeria top problem. After curruption, it's God fatherlism.

I wonder why would buari believe someone who said 50 billion, later 10 billion, again 20billion dollars lost.Three figures at different times for same purpose. Why did buhari choose to believe that 20b lost not 50b not 10b?

Did he just choose to believe is 20b? What makes him believe that 20 billion lost should also make him believe that is 50billion also make him believe is10 billion.

Why buhari chooses to believe in sanusi who is not an auditor in expense of world class auditing firm? Is danusi an auditor? these northerners know bad ways to gain people to their side.

logically, if buhari does not believe the auditors' report then he does not in anyway have reason to believe sanusi's report. These guys are idiots.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by ihedioramma: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
pedel:
We need the original Sanusi Lamido's report; not the doctored PWC's report.
Who is asking for this?.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by Bexson: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thugnificient:
Hehehehehehehe!!!
First to comment for the second time today. I want to use this medium to advice other dudes dreaming to be the FTC. Stop using MTN!
Back to the Topic.
Why is Jonathan acting the good president all of a sudden. I think he no longer take order from The Ogas at the Top now that he know he's going out anyway. Nigeria top problem. After curruption, it's God fatherlism.
Since we know that he doesn't receive orders from Obasanjo, I can only but wonder which other godfather you are talking about he receives instructions from. Nigerians - one hell of idio.ts you can't please. smh.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bexson:
Since we know that he doesn't receive orders from Obasanjo, I can only but wonder which godfather he receives instructions from. Nigerians - one hell of idio.ts you can't please. smh.
i won't let you drag me down to your level.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by sammhi(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
thank you GEJ...they are corrupt and full of evil so they think odas are tooo
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by Ephemmm: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
gbegudujo:
APC always crying foul...they said they dont want vacuum btw may 28 nd 29 but they dont want this govt to function till may 29....

Robbot can think deeper than this commentator, honestly...
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by Bexson: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thugnificient:
i won't let you drag me down to your level.
I may have to pull you up to my level.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by babestella: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmm, sanusi.......

I'm waiting for Soludo too to come and shout his 50 trillion naira missing.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bexson:
I may have to pull you up to my level.
When a Pig fight with an animal in the dirt. I won't advice the animal to continue the duel coz the pig likes it.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by Ephemmm: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
samsard:
Why do you guys lack common sense? they are trying to clear their name and you still making immature comments. mtcheww

U are the one who reasons with anus: why can't you make use of your God given brain for once? Was the report prepared last month?

If you no dey carry brain fish, you could have realised that no report would come out if your ogogoro drinker wins again.

Must Buhari threats before he knows what to do? I wonder how your otueke brother regain his senses today just because of buhari's promise to investigate the matter on the pages of newspapers today...
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by ihedioramma: 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
dayodare49o:

I wonder why would buari believe someone who said 50 billion, later 10 billion, again 20billion dollars lost.Three figures at different times for same purpose. Why did buhari choose to believe that 20b lost not 50b not 10b?

Did he just choose to believe is 20b? What makes him believe that 20 billion lost should also make him believe that is 50billion also make him believe is10 billion.

Why buhari chooses to believe in sanusi who is not an auditor in expense of world class auditing firm? Is danusi an auditor? these northerners know bad ways to gain people to their side.

logically, if buhari does not believe the auditors' report then he does not in anyway have reason to believe sanusi's report. These guys are idiots.
what you will know is that some money was lost, if he get them all they now tell him the truth or ......
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by stephmike(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
let's wait and what is in that report b4 nail GEJ. I believe is provoked by that lair Mohammed.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jarus:
APC still doing opposition job. Yes, that is the way to go.

APC should bookmark all their false flags, falsehoods and outright defamation to help them accommodate same when it comes their way without putting their attack dogs on defense.

We have learned much from Lai Mohameed and have gone ahead of him though lying low until the incoming administration is sworn in.

Notwithstanding our readiness to critique the Buhari's government, we still pray he succeeds in delivering the dividend of democracy better than his predecessors.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by anwo247: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
pedel:
We need the original Sanusi Lamido's report; not the doctored PWC's report.

Sanusi has no report. He's busy missing up figure that ended up discrediting the whole allegation.

Buhari is coming in and he is free to probe any account. This shd not be news
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by Jarus(m): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

APC should bookmark all their false flags, falsehoods and outright defamation to help them accommodate same when it comes their way without putting their attack dogs on defense.

We have learned much from Lai Mohameed and have gone ahead of him though lying low until the incoming administration is sworn in.

Notwithstanding our readiness to critique the Buhari's government, we still pray he succeeds in delivering the dividend of democracy better than his predecessors.

Lol. That's why he offered your people (Olisa Metuh and co) a crash course in opposition politicking.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by gogodaye(m): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
SkyBlue1:
It wasn't good enough to release before elections but it is good enough to release now? Pardon my sceptisism but I smell manure. I can't take that report seriously without the suspicion it has been tampered with, that is what you get for not being straightforward, you lose people's trust.

Go get your facts right.....
The Auditor -General of the Federation in compliance with directives of the Presidency unveiled the report to the public at a highly publicized event...soon after the report was submitted to government by the external auditors PwC.....
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by iskay1971: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
It is now that some Nigerians accepting the fact that with the ogas @ d top dictating gej could not have done more. If he had allowed obj for example to have all he (obj) wanted then he probably would have won the election. But, then for how long are the new generation be enslaved by the old?
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by Remarkable: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Clerverly:
The Fear Of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom for the Useless Otuoke thief!!!

When people can't read and comprehend and rush to post... it baffles me... or maybe it is an intentional act of ... don't even know what to cal it.

The 20B accusation has never been proven...

the report has been ordered to be released for all to see... and you still think and believe that there was a missing 20b and call your president a thief?

If he is a thief, what does that mke you?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by EMANY01(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
orimsamsam:
at the mention of buhari. all pdp looters must bow

And all apc looters what happens to them?
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC by Fourwinds: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetguy25:
APC will still complain that the report was a photocopied version. grin
do u know what. every passing day I become more angry with GEJ. when SLS raised dis matter he was sacked instead of looking into it. after so much complain he asked a foreign expert to do d job and kept d outcome. because BUHARI wants to carry out his own audit., now GEJ is willingly to make public d report. is dis not STU..PIDITY. to be sincere GEJ is a FAILURE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP / Tambuwal Pix Remains on Nat Assem Front Page/returned Back To Reps Inner Webpage / Hakila Yerima Is Dead (SDP Governorship Candidate In Adamawa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.