Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan (47337 Views)

PDP Governors Planned To Impose Agbaje As Chairman – Dokpesi / Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by darejem4real: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
congrats obi

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by stevecantrell: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
humberjade:
Mr President must be high on the same thing that led to his dismal performance in office.

One can't help but laugh at all these injury time firing and appointing of pple by GEJ...

What exactly is Mr President trying to prove at d twilight of his admin, when he knws fully well that these appointments will not last two months...SMY

He just sacked the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS), Dr. Femi Thomas boss too.

Oh really !

He sacked Femi Thomas ?
Wow ! Talk about sour grapes..

Lolz !!! Goodbye GEJ, you're not the hero a confused few call you.

Goodbye to your tribalism and nepotism.

These guys should enjoy their 30 days on their new seats, these appointments will be sharply reviewed on June 1st.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by Raiders: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Rubbish appointment.
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by richidinho(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Peter Obi is perfect for the job

GEJ our hero

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by ignis: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Good and faithful servant
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by tk4rd: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
What can he do now.?
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by seedorfg(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
chest beater
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by amanze15(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Help Oga float money for forex market cheesy , peter obi as a scholar of nigerian banking wuruwuru angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by CriticalThought: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
He just has one month and few weeks to enjoy the office after which he will return to Anambra state. His services will not be needed in GMB's administration since his appointment is not based on merit.

How do you know his services are not needed by the GMB administration?, give me proof, not your opinion

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by ubaobi: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
waiting for ApC touts to descend on this thread with their conspiracy theories and unconfirmed rumours

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by 0b1nna: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
Good

Buhari will like to work with Peter Obi

You are correct cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by lordkrato(m): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by LAX89(m): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
socialmediaman:
Still in the habit of appointing party people in sensitive positions. GEJ never changes! Well, I learnt Peter Obi did some commendable job in Anambra though, what I don't know is whether he is technocrat enough to be in the business of Stock Market Regulation.

Perhaps you should research what he did before he became governor, that way you can make a better informed assessment of him.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by CriticalThought: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
humberjade:
Mr President must be high on the same thing that led to his dismal performance in office.

One can't help but laugh at all these injury time firing and appointing of pple by GEJ...

What exactly is Mr President trying to prove at d twilight of his admin, when he knws fully well that these appointments will not last two months...SMY

He just sacked the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS), Dr. Femi Thomas boss too.

Why do you think he is high?, just because he lost an election therefore, he should stop doing the job he was elected to do. Please park well

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by bobcharly(m): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
make him too follow chop small na...e no dey purge belle...
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by nduchucks: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
The real question is whether Peter Obi is qualified for the job. I hope someone can enlighten us on this because if he is qualified then there is no need for noise making.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by amarachi06(f): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
He will do the work perfectly cos he is one stingy man that can never weaver even to his family.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by mek2002(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
socialmediaman:
Still in the habit of appointing party people in sensitive positions. GEJ never changes! Well, I learnt Peter Obi did some commendable job in Anambra though, what I don't know is whether he is technocrat enough to be in the business of Stock Market Regulation.

Yeah, Peter is a right man for the job.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by chukwukamma(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
I think Mr. Obi will do well, he was a Fidelity Bank top management before going into politics and the present governor of the state is from Fidelity bank also.
please read from my blog http://nelsonnwegbo..com/ make regular visit share and comment.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by Evanscoth(f): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
socialmediaman:

Yes he will deliver. The man understand stock market wella looking at his antecedent

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by FIZIK: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
I am very certain the only way Buhari will not work with him would be if he is scared of honest technocrats.
Peter Obi is not in the league of many contemporary Nigerian politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by mek2002(m): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
nduchucks:
The real question is whether Peter Obi is qualified for the job. I hope someone can enlighten us on this because if he is qualified then there is no need for noise making.

Peter is very qualified for the job. Good appointment from GEJ. At least one appointment he got right

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by Bevista: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cuche:
... Senate would have protected Mr Obi from probe, that is where clever looters go
I hope you do not have the erroneous impression that Senators have immunity. They don't and can be probed/jailed if found wanting.
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by styledelly: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
angrylast minute appointment.God will judge all shady dealers.dia is God oooo
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by humberjade: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
stevecantrell:

Oh really !

He sacked Femi Thomas ?
Wow ! Talk about sour grapes..

Lolz !!! Goodbye GEJ, you're not the hero a confused few call you.

Goodbye to your tribalism and nepotism.

These guys should enjoy their 30 days on their new seats, these appointments will be sharply reviewed on June 1st.

Abi now

He should not just take steps that will make him lose d little respect he has left, d ones dat will land him in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by ajufinz(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
tinuolababy:
All ds last minute appointments is an indication that GEJ is really clueless

He is high on cocoa leaves

See how sweet and easy it is to insult your President as clueless in all he does because you just don't like his reign.

If you took time to know the laws that back such appointments you wouldn't have "cluelessly" made such conclusion.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by emjoe1: 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
pls according to the report, former gov. Peter Obi wl now b the chairman whereas there is also the confirmation of the acting director general as the D.G now. Pls my question is who is greater between the chairman and the D.G.? I need to know there various roles. Tanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors / What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.