Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan (47355 Views)

PDP Governors Planned To Impose Agbaje As Chairman – Dokpesi / Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by Bayswater: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2015
socialmediaman:
Still in the habit of appointing party people in sensitive positions. GEJ never changes! Well, I learnt Peter Obi did some commendable job in Anambra though, what I don't know is whether he is technocrat enough to be in the business of Stock Market Regulation.

Modified:
I guess I am convinced now, his appointment makes sense. I forgot his business profile so soon, politics overshadowed it..

I am glad you finally remembered his business profile smiley
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by chidile: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2015
The good works and deeds you performed in Anambra state.....this is the fruit...enjoy jare.....I doff my hat for you....congrats Mr Peter obi.
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2015
Looooooooooooooooooooooooting time.
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by hush15: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
LKO:
This appointment would not stand. This is a fact. Rewarding Ada Obi for decamping to PDP and heading his campaign in the south? This is morally unjustifiable and I trust Buhari to relieve him of this duty in no distant time. With all the scene created by Obi following d alleged transfer of Igbos from Lagos to Onitsha, the incoming attorney general and minister of justice Fashola would personally sign his sack letter. U can take this to d bank, it is a done deal.

So what is morally justifiable is that a drug baron like tinubu should decide who 9 ministers will be in Buhari's cabinet or the 100 cars he just dashed obas in Lagos or the fact that his wife is a senator, daughter is iyaloja general of Nigeria, in law is an honorable, childhood bosom friend is a spokesperson for abparty and everyone listens to like MJ or that fact that he is just a greedy asshole who doesn't respect the laws of democracy.

abegi, tell me another story
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by eagleeyez: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
omonnakoda:
Why are you putting your nose in their sisterly affairs. What do you know.They had a caucus meeting and some disagreements about their club. All associations have some issues from time to time
Are you Ban ki Moon or Kofi Annan?

How u take know say na assoc.? Abi u be the sec gen ?
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by Chigold101(m): 7:53am On May 13, 2015
LKO:
This appointment would not stand. This is a fact. Rewarding Ada Obi for decamping to PDP and heading his campaign in the south? This is morally unjustifiable and I trust Buhari to relieve him of this duty in no distant time. With all the scene created by Obi following d alleged transfer of Igbos from Lagos to Onitsha, the incoming attorney general and minister of justice Fashola would personally sign his sack letter. U can take this to d bank, it is a done deal.
Dream of the night... night mare... Bad dream...
Fashola wont be given any ministerial appointment near the portfolio of attorney general and minister of justice... just watch and see
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by henryutd(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2015
Has Peter Obi been sacked as Sec Boss? Please I need a confirmation.
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2015
henryutd:
Has Peter Obi been sacked as Sec Boss? Please I need a confirmation.

He has since lost his job since CHANGE entered power. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Keneking:

He has since lost his job since CHANGE entered power. cheesy

Are u d one dat sacked him?He has a tenure whether Change enter power or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka / DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away / Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu, Adeola Win, Ashafa Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.