Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan (47373 Views)

PDP Governors Planned To Impose Agbaje As Chairman – Dokpesi / Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by mek2002(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
lordkrato:

Omo madam you no get job?

Haba, your randomness too much.

Not that you make much sense anyway.. undecided

pls before you condemn the appointment, try to read Peter Obi's background. If there is anything like perfect appointment, this one is.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by fabulousdora(f): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
What kind of bad luck is this...last minute appointment
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by nduchucks: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
mek2002:

Peter is very qualified for the job. Good appointment from GEJ. At least one appointment he got right

What are his qualification as far as securities etc is concerned. What are his academic or professional background in support of this qualification. I'm ignorant and would appreciate if you could enlighten me.
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
socialmediaman:
Still in the habit of appointing party people in sensitive positions. GEJ never changes! Well, I learnt Peter Obi did some commendable job in Anambra though, what I don't know is whether he is technocrat enough to be in the business of Stock Market Regulation.

He was former chairman Fidelity Bank.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by lordkrato(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
mek2002:

pls before you condemn the appointment, try to read Peter Obi's background. If there is anything like perfect appointment, this one is.

Oga i know na.. I'm just letting the air headed girl there to stop paying comments before reading all the time.. I mean, she's supposed to be over 18 right?
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by humberjade: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
CriticalThought:

Why do you think he is high?, just because he lost an election therefore, he should stop doing the job he was elected to do. Please park well

My guy, why u dey take am P now? grin

Okay no vex, I don park well.

Me no talk sey make him no do him job, he should not just take steps that will make him lose
d little respect he has left, or d ones dat will land him in trouble.
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by Ephemmm: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
kingslly:
Why do we interprete any move made by GEJ negatively? Lets not get so emotional about the affairs of dis country that we actually end up kicking the Good guys' asses and letting the badguys go free. Dat GEJ lost the election doesnt mean he's naw the devil. It wont make sense for him to start making any blunders naw because he will be probed by the next government if he does so. We need to think objectively and not as party fanatics.

If you have objective thinking as you claim, you would have realized that an expatriates hired by the companies even needs some months to accustom themselves with the modes of operation of a company not to talk of a whole Nigeria.

Or did you deem yourself fit enough to be a graduate within one month to the end of your academic programme while in school?

This is another misplaced priority on the part of GEJ to be candid.
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
omonnakoda:
Its their caucus tinz

grin
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
He just has one month and few weeks to enjoy the office after which he will return to Anambra state. His services will not be needed in GMB's administration since his appointment is not based on merit.

Bad belle

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetguy25:

I just noticed that from another thread.

@cindicandy, I'm sorry for the interruption. You may continue grin

grin
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Bad belle
Shut up!
You attention seekers can't just keep off my mentions. must I respond to every ediot who disturbs my mentions with silly comments?

Mtscheeew!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Shut up!
You attention seekers can't just keep off my mentions. must I respond to every ediot who disturbs my mentions with silly comments?

Mtscheeew!

Seems you are on heat today. I'll let you slide but you may not be so lucky next time.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
Oops...That's too harsh na sad...Though I'm a staunch GEJ supporter but madam Berem didn't say anything wrong to warrant this kind of verbal attack..Make una de take am soffry de abuse person here,no one knows tomorrow ooo..
the hemaphrodite who you quoted is Chino aka oneast with his numerous female monikers.

He's a coward for quoting me with his female moniker.
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Seems you are on heat today. I'll let you slide but you may not be so lucky next time.
Shut up!!

Anu nchi
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by CriticalThought: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
humberjade:

My guy, why u dey take am P now? grin

Okay no vex, I don park well.

Me no talk sey make him no do him job, he should not just take steps that will make him lose
d little respect he has left, or d ones dat will land him in trouble.

I am not vexing for you, but we on the outside dont really know what goes on in the corridors of power. We see headlines on politically controlled newspapers and form our opinions. God will bless our hustle

Enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by saintneo(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
socialmediaman:
Still in the habit of appointing party people in sensitive positions. GEJ never changes! Well, I learnt Peter Obi did some commendable job in Anambra though, what I don't know is whether he is technocrat enough to be in the business of Stock Market Regulation.

Yes he is a technocrat; he was formerly in the Chairman Fidelity Bank before he become Anambra State governor. Other position occupied can be found on http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Obi
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by Seun360(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
gej till i die

I wish Buhari failure in his reign

if it didn't happen know I'm not called

You wish someone to fail and you hope to succeed in life?
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by Arysexy(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Go to onitsha and see d standard NSE Peter obi built, He encouraged onitsha traders to buy stocks and trade too.

Before u open ur smelling mouth to talk trash, read about Peter obi's background before He became governor

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by CyberWolf: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
the hemaphrodite who you quoted is Chino aka oneast with his numerous female monikers.

He's a coward for quoting me with his female moniker.
Chino shocked shocked shocked shocked...So he is still alive ...I only knew him during the days of brown roof threads grin grin grin..Chino respect your age na..Though we are of different political inclination but we still remain brothers and sisters and will definitely need each other in one way or the other someday sometime..Don't allow politics to create rancor btw you and your sister ooo
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by mbulela: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
babasanti:
People failed to read pastor Matthew Ashimolowo prophecy. Apc e rats take note all this appointment and moves by GEJ are part of the transition of the new govt. Haven't u read about what transpired in the 5 hours meeting behind closed door between GEJ and GMB. All my northern brothers your in for a shock, GMB will do a yaradua and favour the south south and south east cus that's the will of GOD. When he starts doing this favours hope you all come here and still shout sai baba .
What crap are you spewing?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
Chino shocked shocked shocked shocked...So he is still alive ...I only knew him during the days of brown roof threads grin grin grin..Chino respect your age na..Though we are of different political inclination but we still remain brothers and sisters and will definitely need each other in one way or the other someday sometime..Don't allow politics to create rancor btw you and your sister ooo
He is a coward for always attacking me with his female monikers (cindicandy,jennykk and one useless name like that).

A coward will always remain a coward.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by CyberWolf: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
He is a coward for always attacking me with his female monikers (cindicandy,jennykk and one useless name like that).

A coward will always remain a coward.
That's too bad angry angry...Always say what's on your mind and try ignore him whenever he comes with his rants sad sad
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Seun360:

You wish someone to fail and you hope to succeed in life?
go sleep
Re: Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan by kingslly(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
You can start being objective by first stating your opinions based on facts and not hear-say. Pwc has bin Operating in Nigeria before dis whole $20bn scandal, so dont mislead urself and others by thinking that Pwc just came to Nigeria.
Ephemmm:

If you have objective thinking as you claim, you would have realized that an expatriates hired by the companies even needs some months to accustom themselves with the modes of operation of a company not to talk of a whole Nigeria.

Or did you deem yourself fit enough to be a graduate within one month to the end of your academic programme while in school?

This is another misplaced priority on the part of GEJ to be candid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of The Current Infrastructural Development In Your State / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.