Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. (48836 Views)

Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by henrysam(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
After u don invite am tire don use heaven and earth beg am say make he temper justice with mercy and e don agree, u come dey to foam mouth for public.

Why u no come say all these before?

Yeye man
You are simply a simpleton

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by facealone05(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Good to hear from u sir our out going President,let me dis medium to thank u 4 everything u av done 4 d grt country from VP to President God will reward u abundantly bt I hope now u av shoe to wear to otuoke cos before u av no shoe to wear well may 29 is d day ur pple are anxious to wlc u back home. Pls try go ask OBJ and co how dey do it when dey office I believe dey will help u out to scope thanks u sir 4 ur time to our grt country NIGERIA cryGood to hear from u sir our out going President,let me dis medium to thank u 4 everything u av done 4 d grt country from VP to President God will reward u abundantly bt I hope now u av shoe to wear to otuoke cos before u av no shoe to wear well may 29 is d day ur pple are anxious to wlc u back home. Pls try go ask OBJ and co how dey do it when dey office I believe dey will help u out to scope thanks u sir 4 ur time to our grt country NIGERIA
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by tete7000(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
ogawisdom:
Buhari is talking too much and shld wait till he is sworn in so he can hit d ground running with his action plan.

He is talking from both sides of his mouth n will b a monumental failure if he continues lik this. A liar can't make a good president neither will a talkative. Show some decorum by talking less so u will have sth new to say n carry out when sworn in.

We need d change u promised Nigerians n nt dictatorial threats in a democracy.

U can probe whoever u lik by action nt pronouncement jst to play to d gallery which u will deny latter wen u see d facts n kw its nt possible, jst d way u r denying most of ur campaign promises to nigerians already.

I pity u bc u dnt kw d miracle nigerians expect u to perform n u r compoundin things by careless talks.

If nigerians dnt see change in 100days of swearing u in then d remaining life in u will be squeezed out.

We need change in power supply, education, jobs, better hospitals, security, bringbackourgirls, housing, roads, massive reduction in cost of governance, eradicate corruption etc

I totally agree with you. I have also been wondering why the man won't keep quiet, it is understandble to make promises while campaigning but to unrestrainely continue to do so after election surprises me. He doesn't know what he ll meet on the ground but yet he won't stop promising heaven on earth. Sycophants who made people before him failed throng to see him everyday and he keeps playing to the gallery with them. I wish the man best of luck but he definitely needs to talk less.

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Rotimi47: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
GEJ knows that if Buhari. Should go ahead & probe him na prison straight with Patience & many of his associate s, maybe he thinks he can bribe everybody with dollars abi? I just pray that he eventually get probed big time so that body we dey scratch him go know say lion claws no good to scratch human being body.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pebcak:
[size=28pt]ghen ghen bros J don vex [/size] grin grin grin

[img]http://i./F2y4X7dgpzFpm.gif[/img]

Hahaha grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by babestella: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
After u don invite am tire don use heaven and earth beg am say make he temper justice with mercy and e don agree, u come dey to foam mouth for public.

Yeye man

Shut up and stop yarning dust. The report is out go and read it (if you can understand it) and if you are not ok, you can go to court. Stop insulting GEJ just because Nairaland is still online.

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by facealone05(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Good to hear from u sir our out going President,let me dis medium to thank u 4 everything u av done 4 d grt country from VP to President God will reward u abundantly bt I hope now u av shoe to wear to otuoke cos before u av no shoe to wear well may 29 is d day ur pple are anxious to wlc u back home. Pls try go ask OBJ and co how dey do it when dey office I believe dey will help u out to cope thanks u sir 4 ur time to our grt country NIGERIA
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by okjboo(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Don't worry my gud honest President ( GEJ) I love u even as u are going nothing shake you.

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by 49cents(m): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Yeye man

You are a total and hopless idiot

How can I beg someone and yet call his bluff

Being in the APC has made people really stupid

Just last weej my medical doctor driend reacted to my post about Osun govt scraping free food but as soon as he saw the post on FB he began to defend as being financial prudent of ogbeni rauf;

The next morning another when the governor denied it he defended the governor's denial all over again

Can Obasanjo say that Buhari should probe his national I'd project or the haliburton issue

This is a first time a President will dare an incoming president

Am appreciating why that guy says GEJ is HIS HERO and FAYOSE HIS MEentor

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by babestella: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
By the time buhari does his own probe and finds nothing, I'll like him to come to the media and tell us what he will do to Sanusi for his unruly professional conduct.

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by henrysam(m): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
With comments being shown here. I see that most of nigerians are still not in tune with what Nigeria is all about. These are the same people that will sit together in council meeting. The masses will continue to deceive themselves while the few rich will continue o use them as a pawn to climb up.
It's always said the difference between the rich and the poor is unquantifiable

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by olufunmibi(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
ogawisdom:
Buhari is talking too much and shld wait till he is sworn in so he can hit d ground running with his action plan.

He is talking from both sides of his mouth n will b a monumental failure if he continues lik this. A liar can't make a good president neither will a talkative. Show some decorum by talking less so u will have sth new to say n carry out when sworn in.

We need d change u promised Nigerians n nt dictatorial threats in a democracy.

U can probe whoever u lik by action nt pronouncement jst to play to d gallery which u will deny latter wen u see d facts n kw its nt possible, jst d way u r denying most of ur campaign promises to nigerians already.

I pity u bc u dnt kw d miracle nigerians expect u to perform n u r compoundin things by careless talks.

If nigerians dnt see change in 100days of swearing u in then d remaining life in u will be squeezed out.

We need change in power supply, education, jobs, better hospitals, security, bringbackourgirls, housing, roads, massive reduction in cost of governance, eradicate corruption etc

This is a completely ignorant and silly post.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
49cents:

You are a total and hopless idiot

How can I beg someone and yet call his bluff

Being in the APC has made people really stupid

Just last weej my medical doctor driend reacted to my post about Osun govt scraping free food but as soon as he saw the post on FB he began to defend as being financial prudent of ogbeni rauf;

The next morning another when the governor denied it he defended the governor's denial all over again

Can Obasanjo say that Buhari should probe his national I'd project or the haliburton issue

This is a first time a President will dare an incoming president

Am appreciating why that guy says GEJ is HIS HERO and FAYOSE HIS MEentor
all ds one wey u wrote, na how I go come help u now because I no understand.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by klax(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Now the truth will come out maybe it was a game to win election or real game of exposing corruption GMB proof yourself now. We are all watching.

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bevista:
It does appear you are actually afraid Boss. These last minute sackings which you are carrying out is suspect.

Could it be a deliberate ploy to make sure that these folks leave the system carrying with them implicating evidence & also to make sure they are not available to testify when the probing begins? #JustThinking.
I wonder why gej is despirate to sack anybody now.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by shammah1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Where's your dead allegation prove?
SLIDEwaxie:

Yeye man
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by BabaO2: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Apati understands nothing, the egbere jonathan himself is sore afraid reason for sackings and replacements with his own men to buy time during clean up process since Buhari will not sack immediately he steps into office.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Osakah24(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nigeria is a shithole,even if gej is not clean,no one will apologise,so whats the big deal,abt a probe that we already know the outcome,gmb should probe from 1999 till 2015 let nigerians know whats up.

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by economia: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Yeye man

no mind am. na so Ojukwu dey do meeting with Awolowo on his kneels for Ghana only to come back to Biafra come brag

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by GJames(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

Before, your lot were calling for imprisonment for gej. But now that he has looked you eyeball to eyeball, youmare here eating your own words. Buhari must probe as you apc-apologists have been clamoring.
You speak like you know me, whereas you clearly do not. Check my posts to see if i have ever insulted or called for any sanction on GEJ. You just quote someone and ask him to swallow the words he spoke not. Mind yourself
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
economia:

no mind am. na so Ojukwu dey do meeting with Awolowo on his kneels for Ghana only to come back to Biafra come brag

[size=18pt] grin[/size]
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by ogawisdom(m): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
olufunmibi:

This is a completely ignorant and silly post.

Son this is nt for kids like u, oya head to romance section where u will see plenty kids lik u

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by themodernman: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pebcak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6TRwfxDICM

Where can I get to download its clear mp4 version bro?
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by informato: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
hmmmm...any more comment from buhari before may 29th ,then i will have no choice but to brand him a '' TALKATIVE ''......and one final advice '' pls before may 29th, remove that your DICTATORSHIP garment and talk like your are about to rule a DEMOCRATIC state

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Pebcak: 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
themodernman:

Where can I get to download its clear mp4 version bro?

that i no know o bro
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by adexsimply(m): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Caracta:

Wetin?
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by fam24(f): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lemon12:
In a sane community buhari should have being In jail for 2011 post- election violence undecided undecided

He should first probe his partners Tinubu, Atiku and OBJ
"in a sane" pls who is the president as at today ?
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Successdude(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
so, u see hate, u no see joke?

U need a transplant of humour...
GUY na lie joor no joke .. joke ko jog ni. All d same remain blessed.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by wadetaw202: 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
GJames:

You speak like you know me, whereas you clearly do not. Check my posts to see if i have ever insulted or called for any sanction on GEJ. You just quote someone and ask him to swallow the words he spoke not. Mind yourself
?
Fight now!
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
We awaits GEJ's final answer.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by freshdude99(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lifebender:
Mr Jonathan,Your shame is beating his drum,are you sure u're ready to dance

You as well as I know its going to be a shame is u're probed cos u'll be found guilty starting from the $20b to fuel subsidy scandal,#21b for your campaign,the money u smuggled to SA.
But GMB is a gentle man,he wont like to disgrace a former President.That is why:
GMB is my role model
Amaechi my hero
U can't even make a clear complete sentence
Btw am not surprised tho, the moment I saw who ur heroes were shocked

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Osakah24(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
henrysam:

You are simply a simpleton
in your mind you think that poster knows what ''simpleton'' means?abeg next time use words the mumu fit understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village / FG Proposes N120 Per Litre, Labour Leaders Kick / Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49