Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. (48833 Views)

Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Image123(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lemon12:
what's ur reason ? Was he not qualified?

What of buhari dat contested without even Ssce?

Why did you say " buhari should have being In jail for 2011 post- election violence"? What is your reason?
Any secondary school leaver is qualified by law, however in "saner" countries, more competent people would govern.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by vislabraye(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Oceemo:
please wats d name of this movie would like 2 see it. Pls reply ASap.

Pompeii
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by jossyj: 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
obi4eze:
Is he ready to go to jail if found guilty?

how many don go before him?
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by timunstopable: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
You are demanding change in 100days bt under #Gej for 6yrs there was no Change yet you people preached continuity

Hypocrisy of the highest level

ogawisdom:
Buhari is talking too much and shld wait till he is sworn in so he can hit d ground running with his action plan.

He is talking from both sides of his mouth n will b a monumental failure if he continues lik this. A liar can't m
ake a good president neither will a talkative. Show some decorum by talking less so u will have sth new to say n carry out when sworn in.

We need d change u promised Nigerians n nt dictatorial threats in a democracy.

U can probe whoever u lik by action nt pronouncement jst to play to d gallery which u will deny latter wen u see d facts n kw its nt possible, jst d way u r denying most of ur campaign promises to nigerians already.

I pity u bc u dnt kw d miracle nigerians expect u to perform n u r compoundin things by careless talks.

If nigerians dnt see change in 100days of swearing u in then d remaining life in u will be squeezed out.

We need change in power supply, education, jobs, better hospitals, security, bringbackourgirls, housing, roads, massive reduction in cost of governance, eradicate corruption etc

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by geeluck1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lemon12:
In a sane community buhari should have being In jail for 2011 post- election violence undecided undecided

He should first probe his partners Tinubu, Atiku and OBJ
secondly, following his antecedents, not ft(character-wise) to contest any elective position
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Jetjacky(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Which film be that?
Pebcak:
[size=28pt]ghen ghen bros J don vex [/size] grin grin grin

[img]http://i./F2y4X7dgpzFpm.gif[/img]
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Pebcak: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Lifebender(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
freshdude99:

U can't even make a clear complete sentence
Btw am not surprised tho, the moment I saw who ur heroes were shocked

maybe i was in a hurry and didnt proof read my post.
Talking about english and writing,the ground is open for debate btw u and I.If not get lost.Thk u
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by IYANGBALI: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gej pretending to be a saint. Abeg make we hear word jo
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by IYANGBALI: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
jossyj:

how many don go before him?
we will start with him
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mr out-going President, like seriously? ?
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
wachakuta:
grin grin grin grin oga Jona u suuure??

If u know gej personally, or seen his house, u will understand that he is the kind of guy that will never take a dime that does not belong to him...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by martin558(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pls make una ask am o
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by wachakuta(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
chuna1985:

If u know gej personally, or seen his house, u will understand that he is the kind of guy that will never take a dime that does not belong to him...

Thank God I don't know him personally

Buh d recent audit report on NNPC proves dat GEJ is d type dat cover up for Criminals... ND pls don't quote me if u havnt read d report
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by cybrninja(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pebcak:

bros..abeg...do u knw the movie this image was cropped??...im so much inlove wit that actor.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lifebender:
Mr Jonathan,Your shame is beating his drum,are you sure u're ready to dance

You as well as I know its going to be a shame is u're probed cos u'll be found guilty starting from the $20b to fuel subsidy scandal,#21b for your campaign,the money u smuggled to SA.
But GMB is a gentle man,he wont like to disgrace a former President.That is why:
GMB is my role model
Amaechi my hero
grin grin grin

Ur very blind to common reasoning.

GEJ has already implied he took no dime, wait till he's found guilty before u spew ur incessant trash...
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by United4lyf(m): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lifebender:
Mr Jonathan,Your shame is beating his drum,are you sure u're ready to dance

You as well as I know its going to be a shame is u're probed cos u'll be found guilty starting from the $20b to fuel subsidy scandal,#21b for your campaign,the money u smuggled to SA.
But GMB is a gentle man,he wont like to disgrace a former President.That is why:
GMB is my role model
Amaechi my hero
grin grin grin
lol APC's version of temitemi
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
wachakuta:

Thank God I don't know him personally

Buh d recent audit report on NNPC proves dat GEJ is d type dat cover up for Criminals... ND pls don't quote me if u havnt read d report

Millions of Nigerians engage in stu.pid talks.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by omolami: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
The PWC a Forensic Auditt firm that audited the account of NNPC is no 3 in the world. For buhari to do a better probe he needs the service of the no 1 or 2 world audit firms. Anythinh short of this is a confirmation that buhari has a premedidated vendetta and ill advised evil mission on somebody. It means he intends calling a dog a bad name in order to hang it. No amount of kangaroo committee set to audit NNPC will do the job like Nos 1, 2 or 3 world forensic auditors. Apart from this let buhari hide his one chance threat. Nigerians are sick of it already
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by kayodeoguntuyi: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
[i][/i]Who ever kill by the sword should be ready to die by the sword, GMB should fire on, on all cylinders. GMB should remember nemesis.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Jetjacky(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Rick9(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Just return our money that's all we ask.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by GJames(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
wadetaw202:
?
Fight now!
Suicide dey hungry you
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by sweetestever(f): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
timunstopable:
You are demanding change in 100days bt under #Gej for 6yrs there was no Change yet you people preached continuity

Hypocrisy of the highest level

i support u bt who did u vote during thé election?
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by GJames(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
cybrninja:

bros..abeg...do u knw the movie this image was cropped??...im so much inlove wit that actor.
POMPEII. After you watch it, please do not hate me for telling you its name
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by freshdude99(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lifebender:

maybe i was in a hurry and didnt proof read my post.
Talking about english and writing,the ground is open for debate btw u and I.If not get lost.Thk u
I knew it, exactly what my thoughts are! Beating his chest as a mediocre in the name of challenge
Smh cry cry cry
#pathetic
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by sweetestever(f): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Gej pretending to be a saint. Abeg make we hear word jo
all of una go follow for the change wen bomb go begin work for una head. think twice.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by odeebee: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
frainc:
the thunder that will fire your parents and your unborn generation is at your door knocking

Omo ale jatijati

Am already Blessed. I work in a Multi National. Am just praying for you to wake up from the political thuggery job and look beyond your nose
Sit down here and be typing wubish
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Lifebender(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
freshdude99:

I knew it, exactly what my thoughts are! Beating his chest as a mediocre in the name of challenge
Smh cry cry cry
#pathetic

Since you resolved to insult,to have it out is the best.Even if u'll av to correct mii,it shouldnt av been in that manner.

I'll still stick to what i said.The ground is open for debate,are u On.If not pls dnt quote mii AGAIN!!!
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by cococandy(f): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pebcak:

what show/movie is that clip from? Looks familiar. I like that black guy. Always love to see his movies.

Edited. Never mind. I see you already posted it in response to someone else smiley

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by sweetestever(f): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Rick9:
Just return our money that's all we ask.
which money ? na u n him still d money? abeg make we hear word jare. if i may ask u how much money is goin to return.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by sweetestever(f): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
odeebee:

Am already Blessed. I work in a Multi National. Am just praying for you to wake up from the political thuggery job and look beyond your nose
Sit down here and be typing wubish

hmm over sabi dey worry some pple oo. bfor u work in ur multi national, some one has worked there already n bfor God blessés u some one has been blessed bfor u. so we are NT interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu / Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / FG Proposes N120 Per Litre, Labour Leaders Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.