Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. (48829 Views)

Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by 1murphy: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
he wan die

delonz:
President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday said he is ready for any probe of activities under his watch when he leaves office on May 29.
In a statement issued by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, the President said that he is not afraid of any investigation after leaving office.

He noted that investigations will not be out of place since Jonathan’s administration also reviewed the actions of previous governments on assumption of office.

“As Alhaji Mohammed threatened in his statement, the incoming administration will be perfectly within its rights to review all actions of the present government as it may deem fit.
“We see nothing wrong with that. After all, the present administration reviewed the actions of previous governments on assumption of office with resultant benefits for policy and project implementation,” he said.

He also disclosed that President Jonathan has ordered the immediate release of the full report of PriceWater Cooper’s investigations into the alleged unremitted $20 billion to the Federation account by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

He said: “President Jonathan is also deeply concerned by the continuing suggestions that his administration still has something to hide about the unproven allegation that about $20 billion is unaccounted for by the NNPC during his tenure.

“To lay the matter to rest, President Jonathan in line with Section 7(2) of the NNPC Act, has directed that the full report of the PWC Forensic Audit of the NNPC accounts be released immediately to the public so that all Nigerians will be properly informed on the matter.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/jonathan-to-buhari-i-am-ready-for-probe/#sthash.EoZ2WL6q.dpuf
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by adexsimply(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Caracta:
After covering things up abi?

Just do and go abeg.

I love you but Otuoke loves you more.
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

You are writing nonsense and you know it
of course; how u take knw?
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by eagleeye2: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
tinuolababy:
When will d clueless one sack diezani allison- madueke the petroleum minister

NB: Otuoke is seriously loading
See bile ohh....... Wetin concern Maduekwe concern Wetin Jona talk?
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by wadetaw202: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
GJames:
Don't worry Buhari wont probe you. For conceding defeat, your many sins will be forgiven

Before, your lot were calling for imprisonment for gej. But now that he has looked you eyeball to eyeball, youmare here eating your own words. Buhari must probe as you apc-apologists have been clamoring.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by nortcentrallord(m): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
These block head apc and their cronies don't even have the endurance an good spirit of reading to read not to comprehend that report. All you will hear on Nairaland when that thread comes on with the report is, 'it's too long' who has the time to read all that' but they are quick to draw up conclusion on some 20billion usd they saw in their dreams. I doubt if buhari even though he has worked as ptdf chairman will even understand that report. grin cheesy. Smh, Sanusi better dust his smelly ass because after the probe, he has to come on national television to tell how and where he saw the money. Eeeeeeediats.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Obynolee(f): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
After u don invite am tire don use heaven and earth beg am say make he temper justice with mercy and e don agree, u come dey to foam mouth for public.

Why u no come say all these before?

Yeye man

You reason through anus,i am very sure if that

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by anwo247: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lemon12:
In a sane community buhari should have being In jail for 2011 post- election violence undecided undecided

He should first probe his partners Tinubu, Atiku and OBJ[color=#990000][/color]

Ignore all these APC blind children.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by hansad: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
And Buhari/Sanusi will jail Jonathan, no heavens can fall, if Jonathan does not tackle Buhari well now.

Jonathan's response should have been that Buhari ought to be the first to be probed, Buhari being the first ever officer to be accused of stealing money from Petroleum proceeds. Who expected OBJ to truly probe his northern mentors?

But is Jonathan a politician? Worse, Jonathan will be respected by Buhari but have those who served under Jonathan thrown into jail.

And Jonathan may not be bothered over that because he might not understand the implications;

the same manner Jonathan failed to understand the ugly implication of leaving an old, most vindictive and semi-literate person behind him as Nigeria's president in the 21st century in Nigeria flowing with large numbers of young, healthy, well-educated people.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by wadetaw202: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
Caracta:
After covering things up abi?

Just do and go abeg.

I love you but Otuoke loves you more.

Am sure you were shocked by this. You were not expecting this gentleman, gej to come out so bold and call your bluff.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Bowaley17(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Adesege(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Were u there?
SLIDEwaxie:
After u don invite am tire don use heaven and earth beg am say make he temper justice with mercy and e don agree, u come dey to foam mouth for public.

Yeye man
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by wadetaw202: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
odeebee:

The thunder that is set to fireJona is boiling in hell. It will be let loosed my may 29th

He has just told you to probe him. All the things you wrote here are irrelevant.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Obynolee:

You reason through anus,i am very sure if that
I have no reason to doubt u, one of your people must be suffering from the same syndrome grin grin

If not, u no go dey so sure

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by HzRF(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Yeye man

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by eagleeye2: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
hansad:
And Buhari/Sanusi will jail Jonathan, no heavens can fall, if Jonathan does not tackle Buhari well now.

Jonathan response should have been that Buhari was the first to be first to be probed being first to be accused of stealing money from Petroleum proceeds. Who expected OBJ to truly probe his northern mentors?

But is Jonathan a politician? Worse, Jonathan will be respected by Buhari but have those who served under Jonathan thrown into jail.

And Jonathan may not be bothered over that because he might not understand the implications.

All these English is not worth it.......... May 29th Jonathan hands over power to Buhari.
From then on, let Buhari do what he will. Jonathan is saying, I led this government and you want to call it into account, no problem. Here I am.
let Buhari do his worst. we are waiting and watching.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
wachakuta:
grin grin grin grin oga Jona u suuure??
His wife should be the one concerned...
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by kinibigdeal(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Is unfortunate that we just think we are still under military rule where we hand pick people and throw them in jail like that, but sorry, this is a civilian rule where everything you do must be democratic in nature, you follow procedures, court injunctions, while a case can take up to 3years before it can be concluded. If jailing is that easy the likes of atiku, babangida, tinubu, abdul-salaam should have been in jail by now. Have you guys forgotten when GEJ administration try to probe "Tinubu" based on 1000 genuine allegation, tinubu hired 245 lawyers and 165 SAN to defend him while he sat down like a king in court, at the end of the day, the allegation was thrown out based on technical ground..so anyone that think buhari will just handpick and throw in jail like a military rule is just clueless about how things work here, except Gen. Buhari want to interfere in the judicial system, that is when he can succeed..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
A clean heart fears no accusation GEJ teaching these politicians how to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
I see a shaky voice grin
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by weapoN2015(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok,

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by betty202020(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Yeye man
u dey dia when he beg am? Drink ur para joor

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mr out-going President, like seriously? ?
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by odeebee: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

He has just told you to probe him. All the things you wrote here are irrelevant.

The new kirikiri is where they will position him
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
betty202020:
u dey dia when he beg am? Drink ur para joor
Betty, no vex me tonight o
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by BabaOneChance: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
1 naira = 1 dollar

2 square or triangle meal for school children

N40 = 1 litre of fuel

Kwonstant electric fower suffly

Safe return of Chibok girls

Elimination of Boko haram

...and many more

Meanwhile, don't sleep on these fromises kwos AFEECEE manipesto is not like the bible or kwuruan. There fossibly will be CHANGE in our agenda.
Rest assured will we do our bery best.

Signed: Mallam Buhari, for All Frogressive Compidence

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2015

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by ba7man(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
For starters, GEJ should explain how he got the Trillions of Naira he spent on his re-election attempt.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by CriticalThought: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lets be honest with ourselves, nothing will happen to GEJ. Let me tell you why

If Buhari goes after GEJ and actually finds a way to throw him in prison then that means they want to set the country on fire. The SS and SE will not let it slide

Obsanajo, IBB, Danjuma, Saraki, Tinubu etc are still walking freely and you only probe GEJ, good luck explaining it to the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Obynolee(f): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari this Buhari that.......he can't do more that a dead rat,who is he self?,all these people coming here to display their ignorance forgets that we have 469 members of National Assembly,36 states governors and their Assemblies,FCT,774 local government chairmen,can a tree make forest? and that this is a democratic era where consultation is the order of the day.Look at the caliber of people that brought him into power.Coruption fights back when you fights it.Over 80% of APC member are former PDP.Buhari can only try his best but lets not over hype it.
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by Caracta(f): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
adexsimply:
shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Wetin?
Re: Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. by preciousMI1(f): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mr probinus! chilled make may 29th reach....
GEJ isnt even amongst the first 10 richest Africa president. .. So you may need to start with Abia state incumbent governor TA orji....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu / FG Proposes N120 Per Litre, Labour Leaders Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.