Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC (50334 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by besttrader: 12:57am On Apr 28, 2015
Sanusi was working with lean data due to the fact that NNPC and its subsidiaries were unwilling to put the numbers on the table for him to see. Howbeit, PWC didn't get as much cooperation from NNPC et al, wait until a comprehensive audit is carried out by the incoming administration. I'm appalled by your logical conclusions, your arguments energizes corruption.

taharqa:
Read the report yourself. Don't make the mistake of relying on the biased musings/readings of APC clowns here

This report, as an Audit Work, put paid to the SUPER STORY told by Sanusi about a $49.5bn, abi na $20bn, fraud by NNPC. It was a Bladdi LIE, and this Audit report shows that. That was at all what the Audit was all about.

Would there have infractions in NNPC and the Oil industry?? ABSOLUTE. Lots of loopholes? YES. And this was what Sanusi was relying upon when he raised his sillly alarm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 28, 2015
Jorussia:
Separation to where?do you know about the present development in SOUTH SUDAN?I as a Niger deltan,i am disappointed in d way those claim to represent us at d centre misbehave.
I am pained too..but it isnt any better being together...let true feudalism be practised...let all of us rest...
Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by taharqa: 1:01am On Apr 28, 2015
naijababe:

Kerosene and DPK
, I thought there's no subsidy on diesel.

GEJ and his entire band of lootocrats should be tied to stakes and burnt like witches angry

Which one is Kerosene and DPK?? Are they different??

And how dies Diesel come into play?? Or you think DPK is same as Diesel??
Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by BashMe1(m): 1:02am On Apr 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
but the pwc had already started auditing the nnpc before the elections...the truth is never in nigerian have we been close to information as we do now...give kudos to GEJ...

retard, don't worry...I'm happy u r alive 2 c all dis happen. if only u were patient enuf 2 read btw d lines when Patience Jonathan mentioned she cannot afford 2 be feedin' her husband in d prison, u shud av better known dat dat mention wasn't 4 fun. Unfortunately 4 her, my feelin' is dat she might be doin' d cookin' in d same prison cell wiv her husband n it wudnt be a bad idea as well if u decide 2 be runnin' an errand 4 dem once dey r der.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:02am On Apr 28, 2015
Awon oloriburuku arugun oshi. jonathan has mortgaged Nigeria walahi. So if Buhari no talk now d whole thing would have been kept as a secret. Where has commonsense in govt gone 2?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by SirShymexx: 1:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Mynd44

Got to page-70. Thus far, I think PwC did a decent job, apart from the fact that they never publicly corroborated the missing $20 billion - which is obvious in the audit report. I guess that has to do with confidentiality and not disclosing the findings to third party - as posited on the first page of the report.

However, I'm shocked no one is talking about these three damning excerpts from the report:

- In January 2015 (subsequent to our initial reported conclusions), we were availed with copies of Deeds of Assignment for OML’s 26,30,40,42. We were not provided with copies of Deeds of Assignment for OML’s 4,38,41,34. We were also provided with information which indicated that the various NNPC (55%) portion of Oil leases(OMLs) involved in the Shell Divestments related to the eight (cool OML’s aforestated, were transferred to NPDC for an aggregate Sum of US$1.85billion. So far, only the amount of US$100m had been remitted in relation to these assets. This means that the amount of US$1.75billion is yet to be remitted in relation to this transfer. In addition, by a comparison of the aggregate amount of US$1.85billion determined by DPR as the transfer value , and the (arm’s length) commercial value paid for by 3rd
parties for between 30% to 45% divested by Shell, we arrive at an estimated Alternative Commercial Valuation of US$3.4billion for the NNPC 55%. The point here is that while we appreciate that this is a government entity to government entity transaction, we had expected a transfer basis higher than the US$1.85billion commercial value determined by DPR.

- The total amount remitted from sale of domestic crude amounted to $14.5 billion from our analysis. This is about half of the total revenue generated from domestic crude sales and $1.5 billion lower than the amount claimed by NNPC as shown in the table below;

SOURCE Values ($)
Total Revenue 28,215,731,691
Total remitted 14,542,654,329
Difference 13,673,077,362

- The Senate Committee set up to investigate the alleged unremitted crude oil revenue for the Federation requested for submissions from elevant parties including CBN and NNPC. In addition, the Ministry of Finance set up a Reconciliation Committee (consisting of CBN, NNPC, DPR, FIRS, OAGF, the Budget Office of the Federation, Federal Ministry of Finance and Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources) to align the differing figures that were being reported and a final reconciled remittance figure of $47 billion was agreed.

So, the senate is also complicit in the madness, no? - cray!!!

I'm done - more fun in the NBA playoffs than reading this report. The black mind is dark/black and shrouded in wickedness - gimme the loot. Just a billi should put me on the same level as Michael Jordan! Dammit!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 28, 2015
taharqa:

Which one is Kerosene and DPK?? Are they different??

And how dies Diesel come into play?? Or you think DPK is same as Diesel??

You tell me?

According to the report $9b was discharged towards Kerosene and DPK subsidy.

5 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Jorussia(m): 1:11am On Apr 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
I am pained too..but it isnt any better being together...let true feudalism be practised...let all of us rest...
d issue is not being together or not,its about us demanding accountability from our leaders.Separating will definitely not be d best option for us as Niger deltans,because when d militant leaders start fighting themselves for supremacy, we d common people may end up as refugees in d same Nigeria we say we don't like,as its the present scenario in SOUTH SUDAN.We have so many tribes/ ethnic groups in who don't share d same ideology. The BINI KINGDOM will Nv agree to play second to Ijaw,urhobo isoko and others who were one time the other under them.

3 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by taharqa: 1:13am On Apr 28, 2015
besttrader:
Sanusi was working with lean data due to the fact that NNPC and its subsidiaries were unwilling to put the numbers on the table for him to see. Howbeit, PWC didn't get as much cooperation from NNPC et al, wait until a comprehensive audit is carried out by the incoming administration. I'm appalled by your logical conclusions, your arguments energizes corruption.

O Plzzz, don't give me that shiit.

This whole thing was based on those Sanusi allegations. If Sanusi was relying on 'lean data' like you just claimed, how and why did he make his bold and clear allegations in the 1st place??

Sanusi major thrust was thru monies were not remitted to the Federation Account, not so?? This report clearly refutes that. Relying on subsidies payments like many of your guys are doing here, an area that was always prone to loopholes and shady deals it is true, though raises cause for concern, isn't any enough justification for Sanusi claims.

By d way, I hope Buhari also probes the FRC report that indicted Sanusi's CBN just as he probes this. In fact, a forensic report, in stead of a mere Audit report, should be done on both cases.

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by 989900: 1:14am On Apr 28, 2015
SirShymexx:
Mynd44

Got to page-70. Thus far, I think PwC did a decent job, apart from the fact that they never publicly corroborated the missing $20 billion - which is obvious in the audit report. I guess that has to do with confidentiality and not disclosing the findings to third party - as posited on the first page of the report.

However, I'm shocked no one is talking about these three damning excerpts from the report:

- In January 2015 (subsequent to our initial reported conclusions), we were availed with copies of Deeds of Assignment for OML’s 26,30,40,42. We were not provided with copies of Deeds of Assignment for OML’s 4,38,41,34. We were also provided with information which indicated that the various NNPC (55%) portion of Oil leases(OMLs) involved in the Shell Divestments related to the eight (cool OML’s aforestated, were transferred to NPDC for an aggregate Sum of US$1.85billion. So far, only the amount of US$100m had been remitted in relation to these assets. This means that the amount of US$1.75billion is yet to be remitted in relation to this transfer. In addition, by a comparison of the aggregate amount of US$1.85billion determined by DPR as the transfer value , and the (arm’s length) commercial value paid for by 3rd
parties for between 30% to 45% divested by Shell, we arrive at an estimated Alternative Commercial Valuation of US$3.4billion for the NNPC 55%. The point here is that while we appreciate that this is a government entity to government entity transaction, we had expected a transfer basis higher than the US$1.85billion commercial value determined by DPR.

- The total amount remitted from sale of domestic crude amounted to $14.5 billion from our analysis. This is about half of the total revenue generated from domestic crude sales and $1.5 billion lower than the amount claimed by NNPC as shown in the table below;

SOURCE Values ($)
Total Revenue 28,215,731,691
Total remitted 14,542,654,329
Difference 13,673,077,362

- The Senate Committee set up to investigate the alleged unremitted crude oil revenue for the Federation requested for submissions from elevant parties including CBN and NNPC. In addition, the Ministry of Finance set up a Reconciliation Committee (consisting of CBN, NNPC, DPR, FIRS, OAGF, the Budget Office of the Federation, Federal Ministry of Finance and Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources) to align the differing figures that were being reported and a final reconciled remittance figure of $47 billion was agreed.

So, the senate is also complicit in the madness, no? - cray!!!

I'm done - more fun in the NBA playoffs than reading this report. The black mind is dark/black and shrouded in wickedness - gimme the loot. Just a billi should put me on the same level as Michael Jordan! Dammit!

When you watch the proceedings at the senate (it's on youtube), it's easy to decipher the committee was in on it.

Even the oil subsidy probe/sham, Farouk with all the 'gra-gra', was just a common thief.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by nduchucks: 1:14am On Apr 28, 2015
It is time to give 3 or 4 big fish immunity and protection, in exchage for their songs. Many will sing instead of going to prison.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Williamso(m): 1:14am On Apr 28, 2015
I can't type much, but I'll try to dissect your points.

IzonOwei:
I detest the militants too...
We agree on this

but seperation wuld further give us the chance to see within us as niger deltans...
No it won't! I can give you so mant examples, but I'll give just a few; the Warri crises comes to mind as well as the dispute over the EPZ. The only kind of separation that will be favourable is for each tribe to have its own republic; which is near impossible. We keep complaining that too many ethnicities were fused together to form Nigeria, but we forget that the Niger Delta alone has much more than 50. Imagine what will happen when the Ijaws, the Itsekiris, the Okrikas, the Ogonis, the Kalabaris, the Ikwerres etc have the oil, but the Ibos have the population? The same marginalization card will be played by the minority groups, which will further begin the cycle.

we can better focus to solve the niger delta problems...my brother the oil and gas jobs are being shared so as not to even favor the niger delta...seperation will afford us the opportunity to enjoy what is beneath us...
Separation is not the answer to this, but what I will treat next is the answer.

bills like the PIB has not being signed simply because we are all still together...if at all we cant seperate then lets practice true feudalism.....chikena...I don tire abeg...
The PIB, if implemented to the letter, in a corrupt free environment is the solution to the ND problem. This will handle the jobs for indigenes, local content, etc. I first heard of the PIB during Yar'adua, and when GEJ came on board, I was really excited that the bill will be passed. While the president has no power over the National Assembly, being a president involves knowing how to cajole your legislature into passing a bill you want. Five years down the line, we haven't heard jack about it. Because somebody will rather offend the common Niger Deltan than offend some powerful people. Very depressing I tell you. That notwithstanding, I'm still an advocate of true federalism, not secessation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by live4ever: 1:15am On Apr 28, 2015
kindnyce:
THEY CAN RUN BUT THEY CANT HIDE

JUDGEMENT DAY IS HERE

THE ILLS AND CORRUPTION IS GONNA B OVER SOON

THEY MUST OPEN THOSE FILTHY BOOKS grin grin grin grin

LET'S PRAY THAT THESE FOLKS DON'T SET NNPC BUILDING ON FIRE ALONGSIDE THE INCRIMINATING DOCUMENTS!

DATS THE USUAL PATTERN. SECURITY AGENCIES PLEASE WATCH OUT! !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by taharqa: 1:17am On Apr 28, 2015
naijababe:

You tell me?

Plzzz, keep your mouth shut.

Just like many people commenting here, you do not knowing what what you are talking about. Kerosene =DPK (dual purpose Kerosene)
Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by kennyeast(m): 1:17am On Apr 28, 2015
WHAT DOES PEACE OF MIND MEANS TO YOU? CHECK THIS LINK
http://www.worldstarlight.com/

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by tbaba1234: 1:17am On Apr 28, 2015
taharqa:

This whole thing was based on those Sanusi allegations. If Sanusi was relying on 'lean data' like you just claimed, how and why did he make his bold and clear allegations in the 1st place??

Sanusi major thrust was thru monies were not remitted to the Federation Account, not so?? This report clearly refutes that. Relying on subsidies payments like many of your guys are doing here, an area that was always prone to loopholes and shady deals it is true, though raises cause for concern, isn't any enough justification for Sanusi claims.

By d way, I hope Buhari also probes the FRC report that indicted Sanusi's CBN just as he probes this. In fact, a forensic report, in stead of a mere Audit report, should be done on both cases.

Oga, no refutation has been done here.... There is no audit opinion. Do you understand what that means??

What you have is proof of NNPC corruption and disorganization.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Pebcak: 1:19am On Apr 28, 2015
JUNGLE DON MATURE O
SH.IT JUST GOT REAL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 28, 2015
taharqa:

Plzzz, keep your mouth shut.

Just like many people commenting here, you do not knowing what what you are talking about. Kerosene =DPK (dual purpose Kerosene)

Noted!

So why is DPK listed as a separate item? And even if DPK is Kerosene does that change the fact that $9b was discharged towards it when clearly Nigerians were/are still shelling out over a hundred naira per litre of kerosene?

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by besttrader: 1:26am On Apr 28, 2015
PWC is also on the same pane, they didn't get much help from the required agencies. They were holding back numbers/record, but you can evidently see the disparity in figures based on that. " We requested for meetings and information from the Central Bank of Nigeria (“CBN”) but were not granted access to nor given the requested information by the CBN"page 196

" We requested for meetings and information from the Nigeria Petroleum Development Company (“NPDC”) but were not granted access to nor given the requested information by the NPDC"page 196

"The procedures we performed did not constitute an examination or a review in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards or attestation standards. Accordingly, we provide no opinion, attestation or other form of assurance with respect to our work or the information upon which our work was based".

The question you should be asking is that why are these agencies holding back numbers? Shouldn't they be cooperating with PWC so as to come clean? Sanusi wanted to see the books of all banks in Nigeria, this he said would give him a clue as to where the said $20 billion was, based on the numbers at his disposal. Of course, you are aware that monies can be traced in terms of huge outflows just by looking at banks FX outflows i.e. bank records, you can also verify outflows by confirming with the receiving bank. For instance, if I wire $1,200 to HSBC and later the Nigerian bank doctors it to $200, the authorities can query such using the telex number (since every fx transfer has a unique transaction code) with HSBC to get the exact amount. Except for funds that were carted out in raw cash just like the South African arms purchase brawl (such are untraceable). He Sanusi was fired before he could even get down to the job.

Common sense suggest that Sanusi should have be aided to get the pieces together quickly and only if after then nothing was seen, then would he have been fired for raising a false alarm.

taharqa:

5 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by realjoker(m): 1:26am On Apr 28, 2015
i will keep saying this
jonathan has a grand plan, a grand plan to make sure either by crook or by hook, he espose all those who sabotize his government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 28, 2015
naijababe:

You tell me?

DPK stands for "Dual Purpose Kerosone"

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by DammyOlu123(m): 1:32am On Apr 28, 2015
Blood of Jesus!!! these people were just talking trash by saying that 'the audit has been carried out'. chai... It was all BS!!!

3 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by NovusHomo(m): 1:33am On Apr 28, 2015
IzonOwei:

Feudalism ke, in 2015! Or did you mean FEDERALISM?

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 28, 2015
taharqa:

PWC issued what is known in auditing as a Disclaimer of Opinion this happens when an auditor is unable to complete an accurate audit report. This may occur for a variety of reasons, such as an absence of appropriate financial records. When this happens, the auditor issues a disclaimer of opinion, stating that an opinion of the firm’s financial status could not be determined this is a special type of audit report that should be issued when the auditor permits his or her name to be associated with financial statements that were not examined in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards. This was due to CBN and NPDC refusing to open their books.
A new comprehensive audit will have to be made with full access to financial records for them to form in what is known in auditing as a Unqualified opinion, the unqualified opinion has no reservations concerning the financial statements. This is also known as a clean opinion meaning that the financial statements appear to be presented fairly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 28, 2015
Wow, Wonderful...!!! I urge General Buhari to extend his probe from 1999 till date. I support this call for thorough probe and bring all culprit to justice.

However, the APC dudes should relax with their noise and await GMB's probe. If only they know who and who are involved...

2 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
Wow, Wonderful...!!! I urge General Buhari to extend his probe from 1999 till date. I support this call for thorough probe and bring all culprit to justice.
Wow I'm shocked this is coming from you.Barcanista has turned over a new leaf

2 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by rusher14: 1:41am On Apr 28, 2015
dutchjongen:

"Enviromental remediation" is probably cutting the grass of NNPC Headquarters,look at them creating phantom ways to loot.

[b]Mitigation and remediation of areas damaged by environmental pollution are the tenets of the ND cause that the likes of Asari Dokubo should be championing. Protection of the environment and the local content policy should be their mantra. Yet, what we see are people who are more concerned about owning institutions in Benin Republic and asking to secede once their benefactor loses the polls.

Then you get some dolts on here, social deviants and recidivists, with a preternatural penchant for criminality and violence, demonstrating their insatiable need for anarchy renting their voices to these sociopaths who have quite sadly made the inadequacies of their lives even more pathetic.

The welfare of the common man in Nigeria has been stolen from him by the very people he fights for. The context of the irony is sordid and unparalleled in the history of humanity.

The tide turns now and a new captain attempts to steer to safety. Hopefully, the mutineers would be overcome and the ship be allowed to sail to sanctuary.

[/b]

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 28, 2015
naijababe:

Which yeye Barcanista will be angry? Nucca dey collect hin security allowance steady

angry angry angry angry
Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Areacode213: 1:44am On Apr 28, 2015
Williamso:

This is the bitter truth that my fellow Niger Deltans have been too blind to see. What people don't know is that if the civil war was successful, a certain Biafra would have been like Equatorial Guinea - one leader for many decades, invariably becoming a tyrant!
#TeamOneNigeria

Touche! Many thanks.
Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 28, 2015
dutchjongen:

Wow I'm shocked this is coming from you.Barcanista has turned over a new leaf
There is nothing like new leaf. I have always maintained that I elevate patriotism above partisanship. Unlike you people that are blinded by partisanship, I am on the side of the rule of law and justice. Even when Abati made announcement of the release of the Report, I made it clear that whoever feel disagree with the report should seek legal redress.

Buhari should probe! Also he must be ready to probe from 1999, as well as probe evry petition that has been lying in the cupboard of the anti-corruption agencies.
Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by rusher14: 1:46am On Apr 28, 2015
dutchjongen:

Excerpt from the report
"confirming a Presidential directive of 15 June 2009 instructing that subsidy on DPK be stopped
(Exhibit D7). We also obtained a letter dated 16 December 2010 from the Executive Secretary PPPRA to the CBN Governor clarifying that PPPRA had ceased granting subsidy on Kerosene since the Presidential directive of 15 June 2009 (Exhibit D8).Furthermore, Kerosene subsidy was not appropriated for in the 2012 and 2013 FGN budget
"page 14
NNPC claimed they spent $9.9 billion dollars on kerosene without any budgetary allocation.

That sums it all up.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 28, 2015
rusher14:

[b]Mitigation and remediation of areas damaged by environmental pollution are the tenets of the ND cause that the likes of Asari Dokubo should be championing. Protection of the environment and the local content policy should be their mantra. Yet, what we see are people who are more concerned about owning institutions in Benin Republic and asking to secede once their benefactor loses the polls.

Then you get some dolts on here, social deviants and recidivists, with a preternatural penchant for criminality and violence, demonstrating their insatiable need for anarchy renting their voices to these sociopaths who have quite sadly made the inadequacies of their lives even more pathetic.

The welfare of the common man in Nigeria has been stolen from him by the very people he fights for. The context of the irony is sordid and unparalleled in the history of humanity.

The tide turns now and a new captain attempts to steer to safety. Hopefully, the mutineers would be overcome and the ship be allowed to sail to safety.

[/b]

And some twisted nucca is arguing the moot point of DPK being kerosene or not.

The report even went as far publishing the recommended retail price ; the mofos were robbing us on two fronts. Selling at over a100% above the retail price and stealing billions in subsidy payments

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) / Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal / Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.