Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (67179 Views)

"Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Baba lacks the power to stop them from doing their work. Though am a pro- Buhari, but that action is unacceptable. The General should learn from Jonathan who tolerated Sahara Reporters impunity.
#BabaWillWork
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:32am On Apr 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley
I been wan yab u,but i kom remember say youself na human being Oo,sorry e.tonguetongue
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Ezemust: 12:33am On Apr 28, 2015
uniklinkum:

how?? your new brand of fooolishness is world class.
apc suporters.u always think u are righy
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Ezemust: 12:36am On Apr 28, 2015
ionsman:

What silly point is he making? Gej's cluelessness has rubbed on you all.
its obvious dat all Buhari suporters on net are yoruba,dats y des so much hate
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Ezemust: 12:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Obiagelli:
Loving this.
Jesus.u also let hate becloud u?dis democracy for God sake
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by sunnyolads1(m): 12:39am On Apr 28, 2015
Sometimes I wonder the type of brain some have in their heads. Some will just open their mouth and begin comment nonsense without carefully reading the contents of the news posted by the op. Was it written there that GMB instruct his aides to stop AIT crew? or did General himself pursue them(AIT) from covering the function? People will just be talking rubbish because your favoured candidate failed to win the election for second term. So you don't see anything good in GMB only to condemn him here and there. Its time to learn how to make a reasonable comments on this medium.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ckc(m): 12:44am On Apr 28, 2015
Rick9:
Ait license should be withdrawn.
Why not go and withdraw it?
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by lordkrato(m): 12:47am On Apr 28, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Of course i am very important. Obiora,you know that for sure.
I am a lioness! Agu nwanyi ka m bu!

Obiora,nothing do me!! cheesy grin
All these local Anambra women.. Chai!

Young shall grow did more harm than good...
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Reference(m): 12:47am On Apr 28, 2015
Just hope this report is a work of fiction if not this regime has just hit a landmine. The last thing you want to fight in a democracy is the media. AIT pressed the right buttons to re-create 1984 all over again. Not a smart move at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by cymidas(m): 12:52am On Apr 28, 2015
if this is the kind of change my mama used to warn me about menhh we are in trouble. I wounder why gej didnt band sahararepoters,tvc, and so on.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by xtayle(m): 12:58am On Apr 28, 2015
not4sure:
Serves Them Right wonder why Channels is 9th times best station of the year because they are not partisan. AIT took it personal during the campaign which is wrong even Tinubu's TVC still maintain some little professionalism
Point of correction...TVC maintained absolute professionalism. Or can you point to any unprofessional conduct on their part?

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Reference(m): 1:00am On Apr 28, 2015
MadCow1:

Sahara did not oppose anybody.. Sahara were simply exposing fraud within the Jonathan Governemnt which he simply did nothing about. Sahara reporters exposed things like the Stella Oduah saga and more.. Most of their reports were backed with evidence of sorts.. AIT didn't need any evidence to air their rubbish.

Sahara reporters never covered any events because they are not that type of media outfit..

Now on the issue of Fox and Obama, how many times have you seen Fox and Obama sitting down for an interview? Compare that to the number of time Obama would grant interviews to other pro democrat stations..

We have no beef with AIT, all we are asking them to do is stay in their lane.. They weren't covering Buharis campaign trails, so they shouldn't start now..

The best days of the APC are long gone. Its Jose the bus driver now in charge. Defence till 2019. Where is all that good will going. Talking about the black man and managing success.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by kodded(m): 1:06am On Apr 28, 2015
ken1982:
your handle reads "show your certificate"...you are a trouble maker and a fraud...u r daft....AIT was a tool used by PDP to distract us...u dumb Bleep

undecided

say no to thuggery embarassed
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Reference(m): 1:08am On Apr 28, 2015
SHAAWA:
I am still searching for where Buhari gave the order from the report. All i read was security barred AIT reporter from covering the event. Headlines are meant to be sensationalized,hyped to attract more readers. It may just be an overzealousness on the part of the security . Remember former IGP withdrawal of Tambuwal's security personnels.

and the IGP and the President got a roasting for that remember. GEJ went against the press a couple of times, he wasn't spared. Why does Buhari's supporters think he is above the law of democracy.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by kaelz(m): 1:16am On Apr 28, 2015
Lemon12:
U see .... Them never swear am in

He don dey ban press ....

Have we heard of Goodluck banning Tvc ,sharareporters nd co. Before

Truly Gej is a Democrat

Naija don enter one chance
Have u forgotten so fast how all d journalists were locked up in a room during GEJ's visit to the sultan of sokoto? So GEJ is now a saint? Think b4 u talk
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 28, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 28, 2015
Lemon12:

Truly Gej is a Democrat

Exactly!!!
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by M4gunners: 1:30am On Apr 28, 2015
Oboy we don enter one chance.

3 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Equado(m): 1:35am On Apr 28, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Payback's a bit.ch cool

Ait threw all ethics to the wind during the presidential campaign. They should emulate Channels tv.
spoken like a wonderful fool, are you that daft to know we're in a democracy,where things like this are bound to happen. Did Gej ever took such a step on sahara reporters? Despite there smear campaign. Well Gmb can ban Ait for all I care,but he won't suppress us the masses from scrutinising his government when the need arises.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by preselect(m): 1:36am On Apr 28, 2015
hehehehehehehe

SAI NEBUCHADNEZZAR!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

una nova see anything yet. . . . grin

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 28, 2015
manny4life:

Abi o... What's my business with them?

Me sef, I am here watching to see how things unfold...Shhiitttt, dude makes it look like I care if he's president or not.
I can't imagine Hillary, as the president-elect, barring Fox News from covering her activities.
That would be a major scandal if it ever occurs.

Buhari should know that as president-elect, he is definitely no longer a private citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by stronger: 1:46am On Apr 28, 2015
Lemon12:

Truly Gej is a Democrat

Yes GEJ banned Channels for some time years ago!

The FG also arrested al jazeera journalists during the elections. Oya ask another one

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by cococandy(f): 1:57am On Apr 28, 2015
fam24:
your father is childish.Do you know what those hate campaign could do to one's reputation ?
oh now someone knows hate campaign is damaging.
iLaugh.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by GboyegaD(m): 1:58am On Apr 28, 2015
isbish:

Did u tell AIT to grow up when they were showing those character assasinating lies against him? Come on bro, quite being blatantly biased.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by CriticalThought: 2:00am On Apr 28, 2015
This is how it starts
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by hola106(m): 2:00am On Apr 28, 2015
It s payback time nice move ny d general waitin for more
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by WisdomFlakes: 2:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Reference:

The best days of the APC are long gone. Its Jose the bus driver now in charge. Defence till 2019. Where is all that good will going. Talking about the black man and managing success.

Abegi park well. The only people making noise are the same SS/SE whose hatred for Buhari is legendary and rejected his candidacy. Buhari's goodwill is still intact and will remain so with those that voted him in in the first place. You haters in the minority can continue to have your say while those of us in the majority will have our way. Now choke on that. cool
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by hush15: 2:16am On Apr 28, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Payback's a bit.ch cool

Ait threw all ethics to the wind during the presidential campaign. They should emulate Channels tv.

Channels is owned by Tony Momoh, An APC Chieftain.

Don't worry, only two papers will exist then:

The Nation and The Punch.

then only two TV Stations, even NTA will be wiped out: TVC and Channels.

and he promised freedom to the media....
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by hush15: 2:19am On Apr 28, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Abegi park well. The only people making noise are the same SS/SE whose hatred for Buhari is legendary and rejected his candidacy. Buhari's goodwill is still intact and will remain so with those that voted him in in the first place. You haters in the minority can continue to have your say while those of us in the majority will have our way. Now choke on that. cool

I be Yoruba and I believe APC is a scam
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by WisdomFlakes: 2:30am On Apr 28, 2015
Equado:
spoken like a wonderful fool, are you that daft to know we're in a democracy,where things like this are bound to happen. Did Gej ever took such a step on sahara reporters? Despite there smear campaign. Well Gmb can ban Ait for all I care,but he won't suppress us the masses from scrutinising his government when the need arises.

You sound extremely bitter bro, a trait that's increasingly common with you Buharophobes these days grin . I don't need a lecture on democracy from an e-tout like yourself. It's pretty obvious you and your GEJ Worshipping ilk are yet to get over his loss at the polls.

You mean-spirited lot can have your say -- being in the minority and all -- while we in the majority will have our way. That right there is the true spirit of democracy.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by WisdomFlakes: 2:36am On Apr 28, 2015
hush15:

I be Yoruba and I believe APC is a scam

Well then it must really s.uck being you coz you're sure gonna have a lousy time enduring the next 4 years under this 'scam' APC federal government. Or better still you can move to Otouke with GEJ that way he can keep ruling your personal life cheesy , since you love him so much. But the majority of Nigerians have made there choice , at least for the next four years, and they chose Buhari. Now choke on that.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by dayodare49o: 2:39am On Apr 28, 2015
sirvic01:
President-elect, General Mohammadu Buhari may have just started a revenge mission on the African Independent Television, AIT when, Monday, the security men attached to him barred the station's correspondent, Bebei from covering Buhari's functions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/hate-campaign-buhari-fights-back-bars-ait-from-covering-his-activities/
This is just preamble. etiri nkan nkan

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.