Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (67297 Views)

"Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Mrford(m): 6:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Gen Muhammadu Buhari is not yet the president. For
now, he does not wield any political power. They much he
has now is political influence. As a private citizen that he
still is, he has the freedom to ban a media house from
covering his events. This is not being tyranical, because he
has no such executive or political power for now. Lets wait
till he is sworn in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 28, 2015
This is wrong, the General should reverse it asap.
Going by this that means GEJ should have so many media such as sahara, Nation newspaper, facebook, n so so many that was use to spread hate news about him.

What Buhari is doing is a tactis to scare all other media that might critcise him away when he take over.
We are in 21st century n in democracy for that matter.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by AdeniyiA(m): 6:13am On Apr 28, 2015
Airing Incriminating Tales, AIT

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by TeamSimple(m): 6:16am On Apr 28, 2015
eaglechild:

AIT aired a sponsored programme.

Which was within the limits of the law.

No matter how aggrieved Buhari feels about that, it is within the rule of law backed by the constitution.

If he feels otherwise the court is there. (That is what APC said about his non existing certificate).

Far worse has been said about GEJ but he understands that we are in a democracy.

If he continues this trigger response to situations he will be digging himself a grave.
I know you will give excuse of 'Far worse has been said about GEJ' but mind no medium has ever being biased enough to come up with such character assasination has played on Buhari on GEJ. Or maybe you remind me of any media sponsored hate documentary that was directed at GEJ,just one. Except for the saliva droping arguments which extends to insults of characters here on Nairaland n other social network. I repeat no print or elctronic media has ever dedicated a page or minutes to slander the character of GEJ. And I believe if Buhari decide to go to court as you av said and d judgement favours him,its still your type that will come here and say Buhari is unforgiving and shouldn't av head to court. Bro,AIT bit more than they can chew. Are they the only tv station in Nigeria? Had Buhari lost due to their sponsored act,would AIT still follow Buhari about in order to cover him?

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by selfmade22: 6:22am On Apr 28, 2015
Lemon12:
U see .... Them never swear am in

He don dey ban press ....

Have we heard of Goodluck banning Tvc ,sharareporters nd co. Before

Truly Gej is a Democrat

Naija don enter one chance
at smbdy is makin use of his office
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Ezemust: 6:22am On Apr 28, 2015
ionsman:

Lol...... undecided
i stand to be corrected
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ethicalUser(m): 6:34am On Apr 28, 2015
So many comments here disgust me. I'm not proud to share the same nationality with some people here. This is democracy, Buhari should borrow a leaf from gej in terms of freedom to the press because he too benefitted from it.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by not4sure(m): 6:44am On Apr 28, 2015
aliandro:
Professionalism, my foot.Till today,TVC major high point in news is all about APC!!!
But why can't you just get. There news was about APc not about PDP

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Coolcash1: 6:46am On Apr 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley

YOU ARE A FO0L...YOU WERE AMONG THOSE THAT CAME HERE TO USE THAT YOUR EPILEPSY INFECTED FINGERS TO SUPPORT AIT. YOU CONDEMN PEOPLE THAT SPOKE AGAINST AIT's ACTION. SO, IF GMB DECIDES TO BITE BACK HE HAS THE FULL SUPPORT OF REASONABLE NIGERIANS

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Prettytimah(f): 6:46am On Apr 28, 2015
Ban and bar are two very different words. They aint synonymous. Pls take note

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 28, 2015
Boscojugunu:
Good move. I like that. SAI BUHARI.... my no nonsense president

Do you know what's called press freedom?
Msnbc hates republicans but no republican the would ever ban them. It's wrong!!!

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by bolabe: 6:59am On Apr 28, 2015
dre11:
Raymond Dokpesi should have seen the writing on the wall when he decides to pitch his tent with PDP and spread hate campaign against his person

That's a welcome development because you can eat your cake and have it
When we ask for a media house that is apolitical.... They decide to turn blind eye....
Good talk.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by MevsU(m): 7:00am On Apr 28, 2015
Billygee2u:

did GEJ ban any media house or arrest you all that are daily insulting him?
where is the freedom of the media?
buhari is now sending a signal to the media to desist from attacking him,
Nija sorry you have entered one chance eith

Where were you when GEJ used the military to clamp down on a particular print media. Let us try to have a stand irrespective of who is at fault.Don't bend the rule for d person u like.

3 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by mightiersa: 7:04am On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=kelvine post=33176087]ghen ghen,hope he won't come to nairaland to find some of us.[/qkuote]
I no warn u wen dey spill all sorts... wetin u knw and wetin u no knw... prepare urself for the consequences of ur hatred.
Lest I forget, is there any vacancy in Aso rock?
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by VanOmiyale: 7:08am On Apr 28, 2015
ionsman:
Why are they covering him? He is an illiterate. They should leave him alone.Yeye dey smell.
And for all the mofos above me saying,"he hasnt entered,he is already banning the press", am sure if you were in his shoes,after everything AIT did, you will wine and dine with them. Bloody Hypocrites!!!
What about what Sahara reporters and premium times did to Jonathan? Did he ever ban them? Admit it your Buhari is not a democrat.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by redsun(m): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2015
That is a decree act,not democratic. Proper demonstration of crase has already started,even before he is seated. Mallam.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by overlord77: 7:11am On Apr 28, 2015
sirvic01:
President-elect, General Mohammadu Buhari may have just started a revenge mission on the African Independent Television, AIT when, Monday, the security men attached to him barred the station's correspondent, Bebei from covering Buhari's functions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/hate-campaign-buhari-fights-back-bars-ait-from-covering-his-activities/

This man has not taken over the seat of the president and he has started barring a TV station already. I don't care what y'all #teamGMB #TAN say but this is an absolute hogwash. If he's got issues with AIT, he should take them to court, that's democracy.

For you guys supporting this rubbish, y'all are the biggest hypocrites ever liveth, mscheeew. So because GMB is your messiah, whatever he does is right?
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by kingpin911: 7:12am On Apr 28, 2015
let them face the music, that serves them right. since they forgot the ethics of the game.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by handsometokunbo: 7:15am On Apr 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley

In a sane community with sane inhabitants here on Nairaland, all we saw in your post was a stupid boy chatting shit...........

Take it to your insane community where you and your likes celebrate your stupidity and backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by redsun(m): 7:22am On Apr 28, 2015
Nigeria is officially back to the age of irrationality again. That is exactly what the election spelt our for the country,it is tribal,religious,foolishly and crookedly motivated election that will take the backward country even more backward.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by texbaba1: 7:25am On Apr 28, 2015
GboyegaD:
This is a childish act. The general and his advisers should please grow up.
guy pls stop this grow up crap, did u remember to tell AIT to grow up when the sitting govt was using them, albeit they too- Raymond Dopesi willingly, assasinating the character nd person of buhari all in d name of politics. Or did u not watch those damaging docies...abeg if i hear am again. Gmb never start, wait let him land first...ait, bad riddance to bad rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ossy4rill: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Most have you praising BABA would have spit fire and quoted bullshit , rained curses and and lamentations on Jonathan and for Nigeria of Jonathan did the exact same to SaharaReporters not to talk of TVC.

Welcome to the era of authoritarian rule where the media will be suppressed once again.

NAIRALAND TAKE NOTE, WHEN BUGARI IS SWORN IN DON'T LET PEOPLE LIKE ME SAY ANYTHING AGAIN BECAUSE YOUR WEBSITE COULD BE SHUT DOWN.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ossy4rill: 7:34am On Apr 28, 2015
texbaba1:

guy pls stop this grow up crap, did u remember to tell AIT to grow up when the sitting govt was using them, albeit they too- Raymond Dopesi willingly, assasinating the character nd person of buhari all in d name of politics. Or did u not watch those damaging docies...abeg if i hear am again. Gmb never start, wait let him land first...ait, bad riddance to bad rubbish!

What of the lies sahara reporters fed you and made you this foolish. Or dont you see it as wrong too. or is Buhari your GOD
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by rusher14: 7:40am On Apr 28, 2015
ossy4rill:
Most have you praising BABA would have spit fire and quoted bullshit , rained curses and and lamentations on Jonathan and for Nigeria of Jonathan did the exact same to SaharaReporters not to talk of TVC.

Welcome to the era of authoritarian rule where the media will be suppressed once again.

NAIRALAND TAKE NOTE, WHEN BUGARI IS SWORN IN DON'T LET PEOPLE LIKE ME SAY ANYTHING AGAIN BECAUSE YOUR WEBSITE COULD BE SHUT DOWN.

Hold your fire!!!

AIT has been on a mission of calumny and character assassination of the General over the last few months such that, one might say they are the media arm of the oppostion. Whilst they (AIT) are in their right to cover any news worth reporting, they are at this moment considered a security risk especially before the handover.

In any case, GMB is still a private individual and he has as much rights to protect his personal space until he mounts the saddle of leadership as any of us.

When he takes charge AIT as most of the broadcast media would undergo security profiling before being allowed access to the presidents engagements.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Pigin1: 7:43am On Apr 28, 2015
We warned them about this
jihadist but they wont listen...
Now decree 4 has started with
AIT. Next will be south south and south east where he lost!!! But the thunder that will destroy him is still loading!""!!!
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2015
Na wa O! the number of likes people got on the first page dey fear me fear shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by annibro(f): 7:46am On Apr 28, 2015
grin grin grin

AIT! Come & cover me na. I ve functions ds wkend. cheesy
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ossy4rill: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2015
Islie:
They should have known this before now that KARAMA is a bitch....

That's why channels TV is mile ahead of them

I agree with you but channels still showed support for the APC even if they did it in a subtle way.
Almost all their TV presenters are advocates of change(APC) and some will nearly get mad if you keep praising Jonathan and going on and on. Their questions begin to get harder and harder.

In the case of APC they just flow with you
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Emekuuss(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2015
I feel very disappointed with most comments from our future leaders here on NL. Its obvious, that most of u will be worse than Abacha when u get to power. I always advocate change, but in a democratic country, it is very wrong for GMB to do that. That's if its true anyways. Please guys, comments objectively like true patriotic citizens that will stand for truth any day any time. God bless Nigeria
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:51am On Apr 28, 2015
satelliteDISH:

U r just talking nonsense. if u no take time, i go report u to GMB. Now switch off that ur phone.
APC Robot
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by kelvine(m): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
If vacancy de me sef go don enter

[quote author=mightiersa post=33185237][/quote]
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ARBITRAGEUR: 8:00am On Apr 28, 2015
You are a girl (I assume) and u are quick to mention somebody's father. U have only revealed that u are an illegitimate child, a product of unholy and satanic copulation between two demented individuals
fam24:
your father is childish.Do you know what those hate campaign could do to one's reputation ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) / Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba / 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.