Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (67300 Views)

"Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ricsman(m): 8:17am On Apr 28, 2015
papaejima1:
Does he have the right to do that?
I thought there is freedom of and for the press in this country.

Aswear this man go soon use him hand dig him own pit and when him fall inside with his two eyes open make him no call anybody oo
note that AIT wasn't ban from airing
buhari only said pls AIT don't come to my house after trying to kill me. I didn't see anything wrong with DAT.
will u welcome ur killer to ur house
common sense isn't common at all.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by okoolori(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley

Do u really go to class when u go to school at all?
Do you know the ethics of campaign in media hous during election time bro?
Do you watch all the whole media in UK, USA and France and see how they do their coverage during election time?
U come here and spew utterly nonsense in support of wrong use of code of ethics. The same man the military said had no certificate before the election and now they said they their Oga kept it in a drawer due to their negligence for unethical display of service.
You should know that heads will roll and someone will have to pay for that if this goes sore.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by baralatie(m): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2015
Balkan:
Babaonechance at it again clamping down on the press.
He does not know that he is not going to rule by decree again
by may 29,the real buhari go emerge!
Thank God they (gej)have passed F.O.I bill into law.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by debaj10: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2015
Meanwhile-
Abacha wasn't corrupt.
Sai Buhari.
Abi.

While praising a dictator's henchmen for (possibly) acting without his knowledge, let's understand this-
Nigerians have chosen the leader they want.
We have the next four years to discover just how serious this problem is that we've created for ourselves.
God help us.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2015
This shows GEJ is far more matured than GMB when it comes to democracy.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by lomprico(m): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2015
Rick9:
Ait license should be withdrawn.
Which media outfit ur papa get? U want another man own banned. Yeyeyeyeyeye! Ewu

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by papaejima1: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2015
JegaQuin:

You mumu die o! Even freedom of press/speech has a limit in western world! A stupid Fillipino man who abused the Queen of England thinking it's freedom of speech was jailed.....Mtcheee!

GMB is in right direction! And even I wish him to charge AIT to court of law for deformation of character when he assumes office!
For someone who says "Deformation of character" I don't need to tell the world your own level of mumu, you just advertised yourself!
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Chiaka(f): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2015
Boscojugunu:
Good move. I like that. SAI BUHARI.... my no nonsense president

We are in democracy!!

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2015
And so it begins.... Dictatorship ........
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by CoCoLav(f): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2015
This thread is really exposing the unintelligent ones here.
Bunch of hypocrites.
I am ashamed to belong to the same country as some posters on this thread.

You really deserve the leaders you get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by HzRF(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2015
ionsman:

Can you compare the acrimonious attack Buhari got from Ait to what Gej gets?
The only media arm against Gej is/was sahara reporters and 80% of their stories turn out to be true.
Was ait lying
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by FOREXMARTS: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley

Lol he still has plans for decree 4, i can't pull up the link but i know i have read where he said he will push a bill to the house to enact a "WHISTLE BLOWER" law that will stop people from distracting his government with criticisms. That one no be decree 4? Lol it is a #one chance thing for Nigerians.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Mosh1: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2015
Obama is said to detest Maureen Dowd with a passion. You think she will get access to Air-force one.Please you people should upgrade your. arguments. He bars AIT from covering his activities not all public activities.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

why shouldn't he revenge, why did Jonathan use a critic based campaign system? He lost at the end. Dokpesi never believed Jonathan will loose. A big lesson to media houses, "Don't support political criticism". Why only Ait out of many? Ask yourself. Why not STV, MITV, CHANNELS, CNN, BBC, LTV, TVC, ETC.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by disumusa: 11:42am On Apr 28, 2015
that is why we love buhari and vote him
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Habidab: 11:43am On Apr 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

You are the most idiotic Nigerian I have ever read his post on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2015

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388366/White-House-bars-Boston-Herald-Obama-fundraiser-Mitt-Romney-page.html

ShowYourCertificate:
grin

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by fam24(f): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
ARBITRAGEUR:
You are a girl (I assume) and u are quick to mention somebody's father. U have only revealed that u are an illegitimate child, a product of unholy and satanic copulation between two demented individuals

lol.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by aniyphil: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Good riddance! That's what you get when you devote all your time and energy to sing praises of the government in power because you thought they will always be there to watch your back . . .and at the same time you air various falsehood against someone you never thought could be President. Channels is also a privately owned TV station but they remained focused without bias.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by aniyphil: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Habidab:
You are the most idiotic Nigerian I have ever read his post on Nairaland

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by okokhaerat(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
go Bleep urself!!! angry
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by tohero(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I hope your sentiments won't stop you from calling a spade a spade
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Senjuchiha: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
N1 = $1
N40 > 1 litre of fuel
2 square meal for every school children everyday
Safety return of Chibok girls
Elimination of Boko haram as a group
No more Sports in Nigeria
...and many more
Meanwhile, don't believe we will do everything stated in our manifesto kwos they're words of men, not the bible or kwuruan
Lastly, AIT must not rebroadcast this!
Signed: Mallam OneChance.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Banter1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

How would you feel if someone mocked your late wife and child? AIT crossed the line. Hypocrites!

So sorry couldn't help it.
thank you for the corrections
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by aniyphil: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
ricsman:

note that AIT wasn't ban from airing
buhari only said pls AIT don't come to my house after trying to kill me. I didn't see anything wrong with DAT.
will u welcome ur killer to ur house
common sense isn't common at all.

Common sense indeed isn't common . . .well said!

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Obiwannn: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
sirvic01:

Obi, the documentaries was damaging, they even went as far as getting families involved....they never criticized, they kept on airing false documentaries.

hence he should have sued them...not what he did
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by sonssyo: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jaypea98:
Who cares about your doubts?
What effect did ut trust have on GEJ's anemic failure?
jump and pass talk,no time for dull brain finz
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by GboyegaD(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
texbaba1:

guy pls stop this grow up crap, did u remember to tell AIT to grow up when the sitting govt was using them, albeit they too- Raymond Dopesi willingly, assasinating the character nd person of buhari all in d name of politics. Or did u not watch those damaging docies...abeg if i hear am again. Gmb never start, wait let him land first...ait, bad riddance to bad rubbish!

Oga, no wound yourself ooo. As you be Buhari supporter na so I be and na my opinion onto the matter I yarn so.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Urine: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
CoCoLav:
This thread is really exposing the unintelligent ones here.
Bunch of hypocrites.
I am ashamed to belong to the same country as some posters on this thread.

You really deserve the leaders you get.

Lmao! You sef don dey identify dafffft people.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Jaypea98: 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
sonssyo:

jump and pass talk,no time for dull brain finz
And Is this piece of sh.t supposed to garner likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) / 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally / US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.