Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (67223 Views)

"Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by taharqa: 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
MadCow1:

Sahara did not oppose anybody.. Sahara were simply exposing fraud within the Jonathan Governemnt which he simply did nothing about. Sahara reporters exposed things like the Stella Oduah saga and more.. Most of their reports were backed with evidence of sorts.. AIT didn't need any evidence to air their rubbish.

Sahara reporters never covered any events because they are not that type of media outfit..

Now on the issue of Fox and Obama, how many times have you seen Fox and Obama sitting down for an interview? Compare that to the number of time Obama would grant interviews to other pro democrat stations..

We have no beef with AIT, all we are asking them to do is stay in their lane.. They weren't covering Buharis campaign trails, so they shouldn't start now..

Stop trying to be intelligent-by-half. It doesn't fit you.

SR reported one time that Patience Jonathan had died and that GEJ was on his way to Germany to bring back her corpse. SR reported that Diezani was fhuccking gej, etc. Shebi, they presented evidence for this?? Shebi, all of the mindless accusations they made against GEJ from corruption to the most mundane things had evidences to back them up, ehmmm Madcow??

As for Obama and FOX, the day Obama makes the Sligh attempt to restrict FOX from his Govt is the day he leaves the Govt. America is not the jungle that Buhari is wanting to turn Nigeria into.

Nuff said

3 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by onagoodday: 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
when I compare what apartheid govt did to Mandela and what Mandela @94 did to Afrikanes as a president(forgave them) and juxtapose it with AIT did to buhari during campaigns and what buhari @73 is doing to AIT(barring them from covering his event) as president elect...I just start to cry

4 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by manny4life(m): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Obiora,I don't have your time. I have had enough e-fights today.
Insult me again and see how I insult your mother.

Now get off my mentions!

Lol... You really must feel that you're important.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nne, on a second thought, you can go ahead insulting my mother... That's how you insulted yours so no surprise..

I still insist though, you're female Esau... grin

Like I said, carry go jare... No shame in your game

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Jaypea98: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Rolly83:

You're such a big fool...I'm getting sick n tired of rants...Bastard Loser!!!!
madam foreigner
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by eightsin(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
I pity our youths that see nothing wrong in this... it's politics, d election is over. he has won, so I don't see any reason why a president elect should be forming revenge. Isn't he (buhari) a sport man. If he behaves like this, I see him failing already.

5 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by sparkleRed(f): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lemon12:
U see .... Them never swear am in

He don dey ban press ....

Have we heard of Goodluck banning Tvc ,sharareporters nd co. Before

Truly Gej is a Democrat

Naija don enter one chance

Exactly...freedom of press oo

3 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by manny4life(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

I have noticed that ladies who supported buhari are the ones rejected in society you need to see her as fat as shipopotamus

Anytime GEJ is mentioned, you will see her... She comes across as someone who's depressed. An epitome of everything wrong in a woman... So I am not surprised at her outburst. embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by aresa: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
This news made my day immensely. AIT as a news media is a disgrace to journalism and the word media. They can not substitute news and information needed to enlighten the Nigerian people with trash, hate, bigotry, lies and character assassination. They need to close shop and clean up their act and shift away from unethical , dubious and non credible reporting.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by merry02(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
when Nigerian calls GEJ clueless nd derogatory names nko?what dd he do??u never nw meme oooo...sebi u say buhari don change ni....once an autocrat remains an autocrat

4 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
ademoladeji:

I juz love this part----------------------------->
"where was it stated that buhari shut down AIT? Till may29th, Buhari is still a private citizen and as such, he has every right to stop whoever he wants to from nosing in his private affairs...."
Ur head dey there my brother.... Let them keep bickering via hate....

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by stanech: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
now that's the buhari we know. more of such revenge acts will come soon.. Igbos brace up

one time a dictator is always a dictator
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Rick9(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ait license should be withdrawn.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by LKO(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
I doubt d authenticity of this story. Buhari handlers like Fayemi and Abike would not support this move. There are other ways Buhari can hit at AIT not necessarily stopping them from covering his activities.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by olami234lekan(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
sirvic01:
President-elect, General Mohammadu Buhari may have just started a revenge mission on the African Independent Television, AIT when, Monday, the security men attached to him barred the station's correspondent, Bebei from covering Buhari's functions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/hate-campaign-buhari-fights-back-bars-ait-from-covering-his-activities/

Shameless AIT
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Happywoman(f): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
The clamp on the fourth estate has begun.
Naija . . . Brace ur selves .

4 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by henrysam(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Boscojugunu:
Good move. I like that. SAI BUHARI.... my no nonsense president
Omo baba one chance. How many news media did gej banned from covering him.
Hate and vindictiveness will not allow baba mumu to achieve anything
Before he knows 4 years is gone already
Blessed are those who expected nothing from buhari for they shall never be disappointed

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
manny4life:

Lol... You really must feel that you're important.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Of course i am very important. Obiora,you know that for sure.
I am a lioness! Agu nwanyi ka m bu!

Obiora,nothing do me!! cheesy grin
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by nobeku: 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley
Your father likes waste...just like de spermatozoa he wasted during coitus to produce a gremlin like you!What a waste...
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by tuniski: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
dre11:
Raymond Dokpesi should have seen the writing on the wall when he decides to pitch his tent with PDP and spread hate campaign against his person

That's a welcome development because you can eat your cake and have it
When we ask for a media house that is apolitical.... They decide to turn blind eye....
why did he ban NTA yeye man! U never see anything yet, we go insult u,bash u and all that and nothing u can do! This is democracy taken notches higher in nigeria by democrat GEJ! Small time u will block twwitter,facebook and other social media too.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by onyeokeze1: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
socialmediaman:

Hilarious!
Really? Brace up for lack of press freedom under APC govt. This is just a tip of d iceberg - the CHANGD Nigeria deserves.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by LewisO: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
shocked WooOoow that's good, they wanna bring Buhari down but their plan didn't work out.

Baba serve them what they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by nobeku: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Balkan:
Babaonechance at it again clamping down on the press.
He does not know that he is not going to rule by decree again
EWU!that is how you define clamping down..Leader of Tomorrow!
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by cocoflakes: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
These hate campaigns were intensified in the weeks preceeding the elections yet we voted for him. I think its a wrong move to ban a media outlet controlled by the opposition, its not a democratic move. I personally believe in PMB (not GMB) and I really hope he doesn't go about banning media outlets when he fully takes power, that would be clearly undemocratic in Nigeria's blossoming democracy. Instead placing an outright ban, he should source for an alternative media to aggressively promote his policies and development plans and more importantly, ensure that these plans are properly executed to the fullest. Then he need not worry about the hate campaigns because his actions would speak evidently.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley
shey e dey pain you now ba?..una neva see anything..una go hear wee...na only una nyash Ait go dey cover 4 una toilet..since u guys do not have common dignity 4 urselves..where a senseless media house would appear in public glare to disgrace their useless selves thinking they are disgracing the man.. and still he won with a land slide victory..so dey (AIT) wld be treated like the dogs they are...
Now u pigs and politically prostituting media house wants to come and cover his activities..make una go cover una nyash first..nimrods..
All AIT STAFF INCLUDING NTA, SHOULD SHAMELESSLY COME OUT ON PUBLIC MEDIA TV INCLUDING DOPKESI AND KNEEL DOWN 4 8HRS, TELLING NIGERIANS HW STUPID THEY HAVE BEEN AND WHO SENT THEM..COWS...u guys are just seeing kick off..una neva see !!!!FINISH THEM!!!!...
Senseless cowards..Na dat small one wey the real deal neva start na im they pain una now ba?...make im clap 4 una carry una up bah.?.....corrupt lots...una go hear weee..i assure una dat one...shey wen una dey do, shey e dey swt una ba?.....kai.....u guys are so pathetic...
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by texalux(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yeah dats good AIT is the worstiest tv station in Nigeria! I think they too should go to an exile like uncle Bode elewon said hahahahahahaha whoever laugh last laugh best. Yeye people kakakakakaka sai buhari u do good jawe!
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by skyhadi16(m): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
kelvine:
ghen ghen,hope he won't come to nairaland to find some of us.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by hayatou27: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Naughtysite:

I smile at the posture of his followers here, young educated graduates totting smart phones and posting freely on social media supporting the victimization of a media outfit.

Let me remind them that when the north supported boko haram to slaughter Christians during Sunday services, little did they know that boko haram will still bomb mosques and hausa markets.

Nigerians with short memories.
So the christians in the North are not hausas? Do you know that we have a lot of Hausa Xtians, stop this tribalistic and religous bigotry and let's face the reality, BOKO HARAM is an insurgent and must be wiped out.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by jhidey08(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Truth be told, this is not good at all. Jonathan didnt close or bar saharareporters so why should Buhari bar Ait? Abeg he should have a rethink.
abeg, dey get office for Nigeria??na online news network dem be.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by dre11(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
tuniski:
why did he ban NTA yeye man! U never see anything yet, we go insult u,bash u and all that and nothing u can do! This is democracy taken notches higher in nigeria by democrat GEJ! Small time u will block twwitter,facebook and other social media too.

NTA will undergo reorganisation and repositioning

But that private station is blacklisted..... So face it
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by dachin(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
GMB can as well sue ait also; they played dirty and falsefully lied against GMB and his family. Infact, they deserve outright suspension from NBC, ait should be taught how to be professional!!
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by fam24(f): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lalasticlala please this news is one of the mischief of vanguard newspaper because i watched AIT news at 8pm.nobody banned anybody.the meeting of delegation from nasarawa state and the ambassador of swiss with gen buhari was aired on AIT
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by MadCow1: 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
taharqa:

Stop trying to be intelligent-by-half. It doesn't fit you.

SR reported one time that Patience Jonathan had died and that GEJ was on his way to Germany to bring back her corpse. SR reported that Diezani was fhuccking gej, etc. Shebi, they presented evidence for this?? Shebi, all of the mindless accusations they made against GEJ from corruption to the most mundane things had evidences to back them up, ehmmm Madcow??

As for Obama and FOX, the day Obama makes the Sligh attempt to restrict FOX from his Govt is the day he leaves the Govt. America is not the jungle that Buhari is wanting to turn Nigeria into.

Nuff said

Don't be disrespectful when addressing me. You and I have nothing personal against each other and can have a civil debate without disrespecting each other.

So as not to speak on things I am not sure of, Saharareporters is fortunately an online news media outfit. Feel free to back up your allegations with the links to these articles as I just did a quick search of the web and came up empty..

Speaking of Fox, they don't have to be barred from the White House or state functions, but when you look at the relationship and assessibility of other Left wing media houses like NBC and ABC with the White House and compare them to the relationship the likes of Fox news has with the whitehouse, you would have a clearer understanding. That's why Fox is least likely to get a leaking story from the whitehouse before NBC.

And stop talking about America like it's one foreign planet.. I have been there, lived there done that.

And if Fox News had run the type of defamatory ads AIT ran during this last elections, they would be spending most of their monies on attorneys trying to get out of going bankrupt from the barrage of lawsuits.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government / Ojo Maduekwe Is Dead / EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.