Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (67154 Views)

"Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by hush15: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Well then it must really s.uck being you coz you're sure gonna have a lousy time enduring the next 4 years under this 'scam' APC federal government. Or better still you can move to Otouke with GEJ that way he can keep ruling your personal life cheesy , since you love him so much. But the majority of Nigerians have made there choice , at least for the next four years, and they chose Buhari. Now choke on that.

whatever living thing, atleast unlike you that follow majority blindly and rather listen to lies and deciet like flies over shit, have a jolly 4years.

enjoy you sad four years.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by CoCoLav(f): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Urine:

Lmao! You sef don dey identify dafffft people.

Wetin?
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ayusco85(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:

undecided

can i call your dad the "clueless" one ?
will you be offended by that statement ?

u can call ur dad clueless cos mine isnt tongue
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by kodded(m): 3:15am On Apr 29, 2015
ayusco85:

u can call ur dad clueless cos mine isnt tongue
smiley

so now you are feeling what jonathan is feeling every day yet he didn't ban any body..................but your baba own is different .. why ? undecided ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos / Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.