Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,349 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination (52917 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Mbediogu(m): 6:05am On Apr 28, 2015
SkyBlue1:
These groups speak for themselves, and it is hard to take them seriously considering they were silent during the 5 years of misrule of Jonathan that did nothing for the region they claim to love. Nothing deep or meaningful in this gathering, just a continuation of "our brother our oyel" politics. Eventhough that "brother" only enriched himself, did nothing for you people, and planted dischord among you. Silly people. If they are so serious let them push for a referendum, it is not any yahoo group that can come out and claim to speak the mind of a whole region, that is not the way the world works.

Your vituperation of a people asking for self determination are uncalled for and out of place. You are an oil well benefactor in waiting, that is apparent. We know why Jonathan failed if indeed he failed. What the Lower Niger ppl are asking now started in the fifties. Boro, Ojukwu, Saro wiwa and others sang the same song and now Uwazurike and bAsari Dokubo are saying the same thing. After them others will continue. I dont see how 10,000 flies can be wrong. They can get it if they are ready to pay the price though opposing local and foreign influences are strong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Darlduchi: 6:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Eluwilussit:
Too bad it had to come to this. All we need is true federalism or confederalism. Our centre is too strong, privilege-wise but too weak in terms of patriotism and honourable leadership. I hope the incoming government of GMB will take these guys serious and find a meeting point. We can't afford to make the same mistake as we did in the NE. The whole armed forces could not stop BH, so we

My dear you need educating. Go away, define the meaning of a nation, then come back and re-post. unfortunately most Nigerians are in your shoes. 100yrs and counting you have no idea of what a nation is , that nigeria is no where remotely close to a nation. Pathetic!!

don't need another insurgency in the South.

Besides, do we really think the American prediction of our disintegration ended with the election? Since we don jump them pass, they must stir trouble from another angle. We must be vigilant and look out for our nation. Our progress is not for their good. They will stop us at all cost from progressing. We need to jaw jaw now and not allow anyone sow hate among us.

My advice to GMB, APC and followers, please tread carefully. Our land isn't green anymore. We need love and not hate. I hope we can find it in our hearts to forgive and forget. Our SS and SE people, should please state their grievances and reach a compromise with everyone else. I do understand their feelings but we must not forget that the entire nation also supported Jona in 2011. They must put everything into perspective and not allow thieves and vagabonds to destroy them from within.

In all of this, Lord let your will be done.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Ababadada: 6:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Man south south will follow whatever mean that will take us out from this marginalization, after that both group will sit down and prepare strong constitution, each region will her resources. In south south voice we support the movement!
PDPwayoo:

which ss r u referring to? only a bad man will struggle with igbos that will betray him tomorrow. EVEN IGBOS WITHIN THEMSELVES WILL NOT STRUGGLE TOGETHER.
FOLKS IN ANAMBRA WILL GIVE YOU 101 REASON PER MINUTE TO HATE IMO STATE PEOPLE.... in abroad, politics in igbo association is like civil war. there is always fight and betrayals and set-up within themselves.

SS STARTING FROM OLD BENDEL DOWN TO AKWA IBOM CAN SUCCEED TO BE A COUNTRY IF THEY WANT BUT DEFINITELY NOT IGBOS (the saboteurs tribal masters).
The only stupid man in Niger delta that will support Biafra is Asari Dokubo...... even pej can never do that mistake. Jonathan family only needed igbos vote not their alliance.

3 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 28, 2015
belabela:
Why it makes fp on nairaland is beyond comprehension.

Seun and his moderators needs health check. It will soon be tales land

I totally agree undecided
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Horlufemi(m): 6:12am On Apr 28, 2015
The people will still suffer because their leaders will still be corrupt.

Remind me of this when it happens.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 28, 2015
duni04:
Igbos! Na wa for those peoole. Mtshewww! undecided

Dude are you ok? undecided
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 28, 2015
calebo101:
"It was also unanimously adopted that there should be a mandate for the conduct of a referendum, as it was done in Scotland against the United Kingdom, to determine the continued existence of the two zones with the other parts of the country".

This part i so wish is possible. A referendum will result in an outcome of 98% for secession and 2% to remain. We demand to charter our own cause. As educated as we are it's annoying when Almajiris decide who presides over us just because dem many pass us.

Contrary to what you posted, you do not speak/ type like someone who is educated undecided
read the garbage you posted again and let shame and self loathing overwhelm you ... yes soak and drown in it., yes shame, do you feel it now? do you want to tie a noose around your neck and get it over with? yes?
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by omojeesu(m): 6:16am On Apr 28, 2015
Oh! No!! Back to square 1?
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 28, 2015
vickerz:
THESE B-EASTS NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE

Is that how your dad taught you to speak? well, shows the level of life you have chosen for yourself. imagine insulting a tribe over the decision taken by 8 or 9 men in a room who claim they are representing the SE & SS in a post by tunjion? are you seriously normal? you sound like a sociopath undecided

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by duni04(m): 6:38am On Apr 28, 2015
millionaireman:

Mugu. Igbos are never your problem/enemy in Nigeria.

Your major enemy is the 1999 constitution that legitimized a skewed political structure of 36 states - with 19 in the old one region north but 17 in the old three regions south - in a unitary government system. With this structure you, if from south, have little representation in the NASS.

The set-up makes any body from the south of Nigeria remain an onlooker like Lucozade in the affairs of Nigeria, including who leads the country.

Anybody from the south to lead the country must be "appointed" by a born to rule group in the north.

We can never get a messianic leader to lead Nigeria out from problems, and to prosperity with this political structure and increasingly worse form unitary govt system.
See story. Cos you igbos didn't calculate well and went to form a losing alliance with Jonathan in the last election. When people were busy forming Pan-Nigerian alliances from the North to the west and cutting across tribe and religion, you were busy dwelling on ethnic, religious and tribal sentiments cos Jonathan was giving you small egunje. Now that slowpoke has lost and your calculations have backfired, you want to leave Nigeria? Pathetic losers! Sorry for una grin
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by onelife97: 6:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Me think dat since bro Ebele and his cohort don lose the election and has greatly amassed a lot of money enuf to sponsor anything anywhere in 9ja,their next step is to start igniting a failed but achievable attempt to disrupt the government and political process in Nigeria by sponsoring these kinds of groups in Niger delta and Biafra against the next government.
Nigerians r watchin in 3d.God dey see una in 7D.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by DesChyko: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2015
aumeehn:
oppress ke! grin grin proudly Dan Arewa
Nigeria belong to us! God gave us d strength to crush any region we feel like

Buhari 2023
kwankwaso 2031
Atiku 2035
as long as election will hold shikena! buhari is too cool for my liking if na kwankwaso wey win election try nonsense nd he ill show u dat he is the product of Arewa republic!

igbos grin grin grin always crying foul play! hahahaha

undecided
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Princeozb: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2015
Less we forget, " We are because I am, I am because we are, THERE IS NO WE WITHOUT I " [color=#006600][/color]
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by ikkkkk: 6:46am On Apr 28, 2015
Bluffly:

I bet you if you guys go you will start killing yourselves because oil because another group will cone up again and say na my backyard the oil dey.

It's still a lot better than being hated extremely by the Yoruba's.
I haven't forgotten the Lagoon threat by ur oba.

3 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 28, 2015
Kenistry:
The first thing I told my mum afta dis election loss is dis.......... The gain of dis election is dat d SS now knws who d enemy is. The presidential election is infact a gain to d struggle for true federalism or independence, because d 1999 constituton upon wic our democracy is based is notin but a farce. Nw we'll (SS& SE) hv to struggle togeda as a united front.

I totally agree with you. Indeed GEJ's defeat has brought home some more depths of our political awareness and future. I'm happy he lost.

It's the first time the SS/SE are sharing a common aspiration. True federalism is the way. A referendum will be more appropriate if they refused to restructure it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by LydayBobo(m): 7:01am On Apr 28, 2015
AmucheJane:
For me is just better they divide this country, period. Nigeria is to big to be called a nation. Yorubas should support us so that we will leave their land as they have wished. The southerners have been contributing very well to the economy of this country. Hausas and yorubas are somuch afraid to lose us, if not so why have they not supported us to leave this country called Nigeria? By his grace, one day this country will be divided, Amen.
I don't used to respond to divide and rule comments but when the educated join the bandwagon I just laugh. Please note that nothing will divide this country anymore. Former Abia state governor Orji Kalu said in 2003 while addressing his kinsmen said they should listen to any divide and rule slogan because it is when their so call leaders fail to benefits from the government of the day, they brought marginalization card. So true! Where are these group when we all voted for GEJ. Dear Sister if GMB mess up within four years and Okorocha defects to APGA with good campaign strategy we will vote for him. Weve gone deep into each other and we know each other inside out.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by christopher123(m): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2015
THIS HAS PROVED TO ME THAT YORUBAS AND REST OF NIGERIA ARE DAFT. ..THESE SET OF PEOPLE DON'T WANT YOU AND YOU ARE HERE BEGING THEM ..THIS IS SHAMEFUL .YOU MAKE THEM FEEL INDISPENSABLE

PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED .THEY SHOULD GO

AND HAVING INVESTMENT IN OTHER PART OF NIGERIA DOESN'T MEAN FORFIETURE COS NIGERIANS STILL HAVE INVESTMENT IN OTHER COUNTRY

SO IF THEY WANT TO GO LET THEM GO AND START BELIEVING IN URSELF AND STOP DEPENDING ON THEM

I SUPPORT. FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION

4 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Yujin(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2015
GULBILLIS:
Oron nation is not a part of your biafra. Oron nation is an independent nation as wealthy as Japan,Qatar or Singapore. we are actively working to secede from Akwa Ibom as soon as possible.
Oron supports the autonomy of Igbo republic,Nupe republic, Kanuri Republic, efik republic,Yoruba Republic,Itsekrri Republic,Hausa Republic,Ijaw republic,Ejagham Republic,Ibibio Republic,TIV Republic,Anang Republic,Idoma Republic,Gwari Republic,Urhobo republic,Esan Republic,etc.
we do not wish to dominate or be subservient to any nation. we will not accept any tribe who wishes to merge with Oron nation. we support the autonomy of all tribes/nation. the nations can then trade.
we will pledge our aid,military cooperation and support to any nation,in the event of,but not limited to natural disaster or crisis . We will not accept any foreign aid or help.Only business transactions will be conducted with other nations.

Nice one from an unintelligent impostor.

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by mobaking: 7:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Attention seekers!.go and see Buhari guest list,ur leaders,governors and bizmen are falling over themselves to pledge their loyalty.Continue living in ur fool's paradise.Until u take the first step of moving back to biafra enmass and iinvesting there massively nobody would take u serious.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by handsometokunbo: 7:06am On Apr 28, 2015
The foolish group even demands for Assets protection and guarantee scheme ............ Isn't that ridiculous?

It's like some people are cursed to send their people to early graves.

Go and ask how Sudan/South Sudan or India/Pakistan were able to kill millions, millions and millions at both sides of divide while the partition process was going on. There is nothing like properties guarantee scheme when it comes to separation fools.

All sides are bitter cos the partition of Nigeria is where the problem is. The oil is not d problem but the partition of the country.

Chaiii!!!! I see SS/SE in war over partition trust me on this cos of oil. The SE I or we know is greedy and selfish. Pls, could anybody in the house bet me on this or bookmark this page

South Sudan fought their Northern party for years thinking that the Northern part was their problem but in recent time after independence, the South Sudan people have killed themselves more than what Northern part had killed.

These morons from SE/SS are trying to spite the Northerners. Trust me, Northerners have always been United and they ll shock us all after separation. They ll be fine with their little resources as a result of their lifestyles but I pity SE/SS region

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Yujin(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2015
dearpreye:
Once again, I bless God for GEJ's defeat at tthe last elections. For in his defeat, there's a huge victory for the SS/SE; in his loss, a huge gain.

It's a question of time till this nation be restructured or disintegrated; the Lord Lugard's experiment had a beginning, and it must have an end.

It may appear like as though all these self determination talks are brewing up now that GEJ lost. No. It's being a latent desire of every SS/SE politically mature person to see this nation restructured for justice, equity and fairness. We have come of age to understand our position in the grand scheme of things; it doesn't appear bright at all.

Our people were silent in the days of GEJ to ascertain the level and depth of oneness in the nation. Obviously the oneness is both fraudulent and shallow. And GEJ himself didn't helpIin the equation!

My deepest fear is way beyond the outcome of the 2015 elections. My fear is about the political future of our people, and future generations. The current system is skewed in their disfavour forever. Till the system is restructured, much won't change.

I'm a man of peace, but if there shall be war, let it be in my time, that my children shall live in peace- Tom Paine.
With this statement I see an exact replica of my stance. May God guide us through. Its not all about me and the present but for our people and the future.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Joeoku78: 7:15am On Apr 28, 2015
You are mad organisation of lower niger as you calls yourself. You people believe in cheating other parts of nigeria using jonathan a corrupt man. You should have called for this nonsense you are asking for and press home on it in the very first tenure of jonathan. Jonathan is a fool. As a minority man who knew very well that if power slips off his hand the minority will never get it again he should have started the process of self-determination using the confab members from the entire southern region. Why are you people crying wolf now that jonathan is defeated with rubbish statement. If jonathan had won the election this issue wouldn't have come up and that makes all of you stupid people. You have lost the golden opportunity given to you by God using jonathan but jonathan's cluelessness and corruption habit and drunkenness have cost him his job which Buhari is coming to correct next month.
All the looted money by PDP and jonathan will be recovered by Buhari. I suspect that these group are among the people that stole nigeria's wealth which Buhari will soon confront.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by ocelot2006(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
look at OGUN STATE man claiming to be a SS .......If you see another thread from LAGOS you will still claim to be a lagosian.

I don't blame my father's that called your generation a coward....

it's only a lazy man that depends only on his father's wealth. ......just like the you people depends on Nigeria wealth alone.

Stop to be a coward and the earlier is better for you people to start fighting for your freedom. ..because your yoruba can't stay with hausa. ...don't u know that they know that you people are cowards .....fail to do so your generation to come will still be a coward.

An IGBO man don't depend on government talk less of giving a dam to cowards like you. ....

your cowards has gradually leading you people to Northern slaves

And for your information BIAFRA must be achieve by the owners whether you like it or not. ..

your brother AWOLOWO cowardice IGBOS during the BIAFRA war to starve us food but we still show them that we are tribe of Israel. .....

But if what happened then repeat itself again .....I swear you a yoruba are not free from hunting down.
You are a fool

Young man just shut up cos I don't know what the hell you're yapping about. First of all if you've EVER bothered to read my previous posts (this thread inclusive) then you would've known that I am from the SS and NOT yoruba as clowns like you from the SE will want to suggest.

Anyway I still ask: why is it that you Biafran clowns enjoy dragging the SS into your Biafran wet dream? 'last I checked the SS is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT GEOPOLITICAL REGION from the SE (there's absolutely NOTHING like the SS/SE). So why can't you Biafran "believers" place your damn focus on your beloved SE and leave us SSners to decide OUR OWN DESTINY. I've never heard of the SW claim the NC, or the NE with the NE despite their language and cultural similarities. So why is it so difficult for the SE to stand on its own without dragging us into your mess? Apparently, you've not learnt ANYTHING from the civil war.

So here's a friendly advice: if you want to agitate for your geopolitical region's self determination, that's all good, BUT LEAVE THE SS ALONE. We are equally able to decide OUR OWN destiny without your interference. Thank you.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by ocelot2006(m): 7:22am On Apr 28, 2015
dearpreye:

It's the first time the SS/SE are sharing a common aspiration. True federalism is the way. A referendum will be more appropriate if they refused to restructure it.

No we don't.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Chigold101(m): 7:22am On Apr 28, 2015
DesChyko:

I believe the division is long overdue. The bone of contention is the 'oil.' In Nigeria, the population of the Northerners are really oppressing every other region and that is so not cool.
do you think that the north has that population they always quote?
I think now that oil price has fallen so low, the north should allow the south to go.

This battle for self actualization started years even before Ojukwu called his people home.

This Nigeria is a fraud. My own view is not based on what happend during this past election but in what happens in our civil service, police & the military & paramilitary also.

Also because of the injustice in our school system. The north has sat under the guise of under previlige in education and continues the promote mediocrity & half baked minds. These half baked individuals are the people that run our ministeries & parastatals.

What Ojukwu saw over 40years ago is now hunting all of us. M watching to see how it goes.

God bless & rest OJUKWU‘S soul
Forever more...amen

4 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by ddefoe: 7:23am On Apr 28, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I'm not comfortable with this SS/SE alliance at all. Biafra if realized is likely to face church denominational problem(catholic and Anglican wahala) so a merger of the two regions will be catastrophic. The Nigeria/biafra war will be a child's play compared to Massob/MEND undecided
u don't understand the social/cultural composition of the region called South South.let me educate u a little,in geography,there is nothin called South South.That place as it were is Eastern Region period! The people have many things in common and Ibo language is spoken extensively in the South South.while I agree that having an independent country might not solve the problem of the region,your wish for Mend/Massob civil war will never happen becos its like brothers killing one another.I personally want a united Nigeria were justice and fairness will be uphold but sadly,Nigerian leaders has refused to do the needful.I am not happy in a country where I feel dominated by another Larger region and my resources used to oil that domination.why can't there be a true federalism and let every region develop at its own pace with its own resources.is that too much to ask for? That's the bone of contention

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2015
handsometokunbo:
The foolish group even demands for Assets protection and guarantee scheme ............ Isn't that ridiculous?

Go and ask how Sudan/South Sudan or India/Pakistan were able to kill millions, millions and millions at both sides of divide while the partition process was going on. There is nothing like properties guarantee scheme when it comes to separation fools.

All sides are bitter cos the partition of Nigeria is where the problem is. The oil is not d problem but the partition of the country.

Chaiii!!!! I see SS/SE in war over partition trust me on this cos of oil. The SE I or we know is greedy and selfish. Pls, could anybody in the house bet me on this or bookmark this page

South Sudan fought their Northern party for years thinking that the Northern part was their problem but in recent time after independence, the South Sudan people have killed themselves more than what Northern part had killed.

These morons from SE/SS are trying to spite the Northerners. Trust me, Northerners have always been United and they ll shock us all after separation. They ll be fine with their little resources as a result of their lifestyles but I pity SE/SS region
marriage is not by force. ........and why are you crying for divorce. .......

We need freedom. ........Nigeria is a scam
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2015
handsometokunbo:

marriage is not by force. ........and why are you crying for divorce. .......

We need freedom. ........Nigeria is a scam.

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 28, 2015
See as the igbos dey brainwash the southerners chai
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by gemini35(m): 7:35am On Apr 28, 2015
Rotimi47:
You lied here! Who told you the Hausa's & the Yoruba's will miss you? You people Will suffer in a way that another word will have to be created as to define your suffering; you people should ask yourself which people patronize your goods & Ware's more? The Yoruba's as you all sell similar things & if so, who will patronize you? You get most of your agricultural products from the north, tell me how are you going to survive? I know you will say importation from Cameroon etc, but at what price? Even the case of the south south is worse; let me tell you the truth whenever Nigeria breaks up the Igbo's will fight serious civil war amongst themselves, they will try to overran the south south with arms & the North & the West will not border to assist the south south & neither will they help whenever Cameroon attacks any of you. The West will do better than any other region in Nigeria on her own & the North will be assisted by Islamic countries. The East will be a burden to herself, I would have love to really analyze deeply but I don't need to at this time. I wish people can lean from other countries eg Sudan the World youngest nation. You spoke about Scotland, but note that Scotland survives majorly because she is part if UK.
Bro we will survive you heard me clear God did not destined us to be together can't, you see it ,the north don,t want us to rule, their by making gej Govt ungovernable,I,bet you the militant will do same to his regime till we go our separate ways God will do it,without you guys food will survive,you will come to nairaland one day and see it come to pass,
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by zendy: 7:41am On Apr 28, 2015
The "American Declaration of Independence" was written almost 250 years ago. This was long before Lord Lugard was born,long before there was anything like Nigeria and long before the White man came to west Africa to create Nigeria. This paper is one of the most important document in human history because it is on it that the greatest nation on earth,America, was created. I urge everyone to google (I will leave a link at the bottom of this post, please note that you do not have to read the middle part where the crimes of the British king were listed) this document because it encapsulates what a nation should be and what it shouldnt. I am particularly impressed by this section that goes

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness

Self determination,self rule,autonomy and right of choice of all people must respected. A nation is not achieved by forcing people into it and then continue to force them to stay in it. If people have to do this to have a country, they have no country. If the people of the SE or any other part do not want to be part of the "Lord Lugard created Nigeria", everyone should respect their wish and give then a 'opt in or opt out referendum". Nigeria is not a nation or country if we choose to 'imprison' any of the constituent people who make it up especially when the same Nigeria is what they were forced into against their wish. I hail the SE/SS people for agitating for their God given right to freedom. I hope that eventually, all parties will see the futility in continuing with this failed endeavour called Nigeria and we can all go our different ways without bloodshed. I remain ever a proud Igbo man and a proud Biafran.

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/declaration_transcript.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To His Defeat At Kogi Rerun, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video / PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.