Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination (52786 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by OneNaira6: 1:57am On Apr 28, 2015
Funmiladey:
the igbos in Asaba hat to be called igbos they prefer to be called delta igbo... As in they don't want to be identified with the real igbos

Biko can someone explain to me who or what gave Yoruba people the authority to speak for Asaba. Who send una? Last I checked we NEVER made una our spokesperson so shut up with you people pathetic divide and rule.

I'm from Asaba, just cause I call myself delta igbo does not mean I don't acknowledge I'm Full blooded Igbo man or disassociating myself from SE igbo. Likewise, the same for every Asaba person. STFU if you don't know what you are saying. You ppl constantly trying to create anomisty between SS igbo and SE igbo is getting f2king annoying. I swear this is why I can't stand you lots

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by OneNaira6: 2:01am On Apr 28, 2015
safarigirl:
wetin carry that one enter gist? Been to what streets kwanu! And what does an Igbo man's preference for who he does business with concern the fact that all Igbo is Igbo?

This is what people do when they have nothing sensible to contribute- they digress. Goodnight abeg, e be like say your eye don dey turn you

You see how annoying those people are. I swear. Spits on the floor. I've never ever met people so wicked hearted that they come online and try to rumors in turns to get community fighting. **spits on the floor**

2 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 28, 2015
ERITREA
When Eritrea started their quest for independent, Ethiopia said they were joking. They were roundly defeated and colonised but the struggle was in their hearts. Eritrea became a sovereign state in 1974. Ethiopia in still dazed

SADR
SADR started same way. They were weak but their hearts were so filled with the desire for self determination. In 1999, many states recognised them today SADR is independent state

UKRAINE
AS powerful as Russia is, it could not hold together the separate nations in former USSR. When the time came, the USSR disintegrates. The same hold true of former Yugoslavia.

LNC (BIAFRA)
This dream has been suppressed by Nigeria for a long time. The generation that fought the civil war is almost gone, yet the youth from that region is still pushing for this course. With the alliance with the SS, I am afraid, they now have a common enemy. You know who! If Buhari does not thread softly on this matter, well the end to Nigeria appears imminent.

Moral. You may delay a people's desire, as long as it in their hearts, it is a matter of time. Other regions need to come to terms with this fact.

The solution would have been the National Conference but the wise ones say they will jettison the report.

Well, Good luck Nigeria!!

9 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by OneNaira6: 2:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Double post
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by babilicious: 2:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Omogbhollahorn:

But u can start leaving now na abi dem hold ona leg
yes...we need people like you and other Nigerians to support our peaceful exit and quietly sign documents that we are an independent nation seperated from Nigerian...please you can support our peaceful exit by clarmouring to your yoruba leaders and northern leaders to please let us go, then we can actually go as you want. We accept we ain't important to you people at all pls support our peaceful exit. Don't just write go now....you can do something by telling your leaders to let us go

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Daykoozy(m): 2:11am On Apr 28, 2015
hansad:

Main issue is that Nigeria was politically structured by military dictators to favour far north and to fail.

It is difficult to practice this increasingly over centralized form of unitary government in a multI-ethnic Nigeria.

What suits Nigeria and can guarantee its unity and development is regional government system and fiscal federalism.

But instead of the north and southwest to join to return fiscal federalism or restructure the polity for a better Nigeria, the north and southwest rather made political alliance whose inner motivation was to further exploit proceds from minearal resources in the southsouth and southeast
I agree with your first 3 paragraphs. But The North and Southwest is a political alliance that produced an outcome some didn't like, not a conspiracy. Please go back to the history of Nigeria, revisit the annals and tell me who where the advocates of Regionalism. Those crying foul now we're yet to be admitted in schooL let alone understand what Federalism meant when the southwest leaders foresaw that Federalism wouldn't work. So why now cry when we all know politics is ever-changing. I promise you if the president elect had been ibo, we will be hearing a different tune now.
I am also a staunch proponent of Regional regimes but we're not there yet. If you think we are, then better tell those moving around to fall back and stay put; but I doubt they will listen to you as there's money to be made.
What we can all ask for now is a well run government. The corruption in the delta is so toxic that I will not even let the so called leaders government government my dogs let alone run a region. Will Tompolo be the President or will Patience rule the thing?
look in the mirror and be real!

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by babilicious: 2:16am On Apr 28, 2015
OneNaira6:

You see how annoying those people are. I swear. Spits on the floor. I've never ever met people so wicked hearted that they come online and try to rumors in turns to get community fighting. **spits on the floor**
and you think spiting on the floor to show how disgusting a fellow human being is does not display chronic bitterness and your state of heart towards another human being.. your act of spiting on the floor potrays such love and kindness indeed...."Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh" the world can see the intent of your heart from the act u just displayed...#KindYou....We all can truly deduce from your act the actual wicked person
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by dayodare49o: 2:27am On Apr 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
Why dem no push for his self determination under the shoeless son that was recently booted out of Aso rock.

You better hold Jonathan tight and ask for anything you want before May 29

Take note, This is no-nonsense Buhari's regime not the clueless drunkard that was playing with his Boko Haram friends for 5yrs

Demand ko, Supply ni
is there anything wrong for anyone to secede? na by force? they free to go. Are they slave? I tire o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by okoomoge2(m): 2:28am On Apr 28, 2015
Honestly it is better for Nigeria to break up.

The Igbo's are the main problem of Nigeria.

I have been fortunate to have lived/schoolled/worked/holiday in Lagos, Ilorin, Portharcout, Bonny-Finima / Egbema/ogbibo/maiduguri/Abuja/Aba/owerri/Benin/Enugu/Zaira/warri.

To me the Igbo will always agitate for supremacy, they are self-centred. An average
Igbo man believes in self actualisation without respect of wise counsel.
Hence for me going to places like Houston,London,Italy,Holland,Australia,Paris,Jarkata,KL - you find sheer disunity among the Igbo's on the street and within the office.

The south-South people are bunch of nice folks I must attest. In the latest 80's Warri and PHC were very lovely towns till around 1998 fall out of iteshkiri/ijaw/urhrobo fight.
Portharcout - Dline,Artileri-Diobo-elelewan-ruomobiakani-Old GRA were filled with nights of bliss till the street cult fight that spilled into militancy -2004

Kaduna/Zaira/Abuja/Maiduguri were filled with very easy going and calm folks who are very accomodating and enjoy life. maiduguri hotel,terminus,unimad,nitel/post office,mailari 33 barrack, bama, sheu palace area,millionaires quarters were very lively spot before this madness of Boko haram.

In all my life sojourn, the Igbo's go every where to dominate the visitors. ladipo Mushin, Monday Market-maiduguri, Ognabali-Portharcout, Enerehen /ogbibo warri, even padova for Italo at the train station infront of the pool house / Duomo-Milano, Sydney-OZ, Western Cape - Cape Town. This is the Igbo man problem, last of respect of agreement and sheer greed coupled to much self belief.

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by babilicious: 2:30am On Apr 28, 2015
Tnycee:
Nigeria can never be divided in peace....all those calling for disintegration should be prepared for war.

Period!
I know you're hausa cos you people only understand the following words War, Violence,boko haram and terrorism.....pls you people don't want us...please let us go nah....#peacefulexit#

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by ibisko04: 2:45am On Apr 28, 2015
These people are not serious. When they have the whole opportunity to control the lever of government, they didn't know what to do with it.
You people should have raised this decision when your son was fully in control. When Jonathan got a pan Nigerians votes in 2011 elections, you people did not complain.
You local champions all forgot that Jonathan is not the president of southern Nigeria but that of federal republic of Nigeria.
That Jonathan lost his reelection bid is not a reason for noises about self determination for the people of South south and South East.
Let the people of Southern Nigeria wait for another time. It will soon be their turn again to take the presidency of the federal republic of Nigeria.
If you people of the southern states take Jonathan lost in the presidential election as a conspiracy against your region, how about when he won elections in every part of Nigeria.
Jonathan has played a very big roles in the affairs of Nigeria and he has written his name on the appropriate section of Nigeria history. The best his people should do to make way for another opportunity is to celebrate him.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by nelandrewz(m): 2:49am On Apr 28, 2015
Those preaching self determination ar d frustrated Nigerians who believed GEJ was their Saviour in 2011 but were simply disappointed by the man. We stay and stand united as one indivisible Nigeria. Let peace reign!!
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 28, 2015
ocelot2006:

Why do you keep adding us (the SS) to your Biafran pipe dream? Can't the SE go it alone without dragging us into it?
look at OGUN STATE man claiming to be a SS .......If you see another thread from LAGOS you will still claim to to a lagosian.

I don't blame my father's that called your generation a coward....

it's only a lazy man that depends only on his father's wealth. ......just like the you people depends on Nigeria wealth alone.

Stop to be a coward and the earlier is better for you people to start fighting for your freedom. ..because your yoruba can't stay with hausa. ...don't u know that they know that you people are cowards .....fail to do so your generation to come will still be a coward.

An IGBO man don't depend on government talk less of giving a dam to cowards like you. ....

your cowards has gradually leading you people to Northern slaves

And for your information BIAFRA must be achieve by the owners whether you like it or not. ..

your brother AWOLOWO cowardice IGBOS during the BIAFRA war to starve us food but we still show them that we are tribe of Israel. .....

But if what happened then repeat itself again .....I swear you a yoruba are not free from hunting down.
You are a fool

2 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 28, 2015
ocelot2006:

Why do you keep adding us (the SS) to your Biafran pipe dream? Can't the SE go it alone without dragging us into it?
look at OGUN STATE man claiming to be a SS .......If you see another thread from LAGOS you will still claim to be a lagosian.

I don't blame my father's that called your generation a coward....

it's only a lazy man that depends only on his father's wealth. ......just like the you people depends on Nigeria wealth alone.

Stop to be a coward and the earlier is better for you people to start fighting for your freedom. ..because your yoruba can't stay with hausa. ...don't u know that they know that you people are cowards .....fail to do so your generation to come will still be a coward.

An IGBO man don't depend on government talk less of giving a dam to cowards like you. ....

your cowards has gradually leading you people to Northern slaves

And for your information BIAFRA must be achieve by the owners whether you like it or not. ..

your brother AWOLOWO cowardice IGBOS during the BIAFRA war to starve us food but we still show them that we are tribe of Israel. .....

But if what happened then repeat itself again .....I swear you a yoruba are not free from hunting down.
You are a fool

4 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 28, 2015
safarigirl:
bros forget map. Delta been no wan join Biafra before, na recently their brain don dey set small small and they're still against it to an extent, if una wan secede tomorrow, know that Delta will not just jejely balance and welcome Biafra

If there are any states I can speak of with authority it's Delta and Akwa-Ibom states. One is on the fence with Biafra and the other is pro-Biafra
Babe I'm from Delta so I need no schooling. Delta is not part of Biafra of course even bayelsa and most SS states. I for one know that if SS & SE are to split from Nigeria the new country's name is not gonna be Biafra whatsoever. My main issue with you was when you said Delta is not mainly part of the 9jadelta but Akwaibom, rivers and cross river.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 28, 2015
B69U:
Like play, like play the process for disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria has started, everybody thought it will be war and boko haram, no it will be legitimate and instructed by the people who had earlier predicted the break up, through the UN.

Let us see if all the hate will stop once everybody stay their own.

Igbos can never stop dreaming. Why didnt they start this movement when GEJ was in power? why didnt they start the movement during campaign period?.

THESE ARE THE SAME GROUP THAT MADE JONATHAN TO LOSS ELECTION. YOU HAVE URSELVES TO BLAME FOR BEING ARROGANT AND GIVING JONATHAN BAD ADVISE THAT LEAD HIM TO OTUEKE.
Jonathan is a gentleman, u people betrayed him by ur bad altitudes and criminal behaviors.....

DONT WASTE UR TIME, NIGERIA CAN NEVER DIVIDE. IF U START ANOTHER WAR, U WILL BE CONSUMED.

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by chiedu7: 3:05am On Apr 28, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Igbos can never stop dreaming. Why didnt they start this movement when GEJ was in power? why didnt they start the movement during campaign period?.

THESE ARE THE SAME GROUP THAT MADE JONATHAN TO LOSS ELECTION. YOU HAVE URSELVES TO BLAME FOR BEING ARROGANT AND GIVING JONATHAN BAD ADVISE THAT LEAD HIM TO OTUEKE.
Jonathan is a gentleman, u people betrayed him by ur bad altitudes and criminal behaviors.....

DONT WASTE UR TIME, NIGERIA CAN NEVER DIVIDE. IF U START ANOTHER WAR, U WILL BE CONSUMED.

You are stupid.

You hate the igbos and yet you dont want them to leave.

LEAVE WE SHALL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by ibisko04: 3:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Xetima:
ERITREA
When Eritrea started their quest for independent, Ethiopia said they were joking. They were roundly defeated and colonised but the struggle was in their hearts. Eritrea became a sovereign state in 1974. Ethiopia in still dazed

SADR
SADR started same way. They were weak but their hearts were so filled with the desire for self determination. In 1999, many states recognised them today SADR is independent state

UKRAINE
AS powerful as Russia is, it could not hold together the separate nations in former USSR. When the time came, the USSR disintegrates. The same hold true of former Yugoslavia.

LNC (BIAFRA)
This dream has been suppressed by Nigeria for a long time. The generation that fought the civil war is almost gone, yet the youth from that region is still pushing for this course. With the alliance with the SS, I am afraid, they now have a common enemy. You know who! If Buhari does not thread softly on this matter, well the end to Nigeria appears imminent.

Moral. You may delay a people's desire, as long as it in their hearts, it is a matter of time. Other regions need to come to terms with this fact.

The solution would have been the National Conference but the wise ones say they will jettison the report.

Well, Good luck Nigeria!!

This unification in defeat will not stand . There is no other reason for this new ranting about self determination than the lost of Jonathan in the presidential election.
Moreover, all the tribes that makes the south south are not in one accord. In Delta state alone, Itshekiri will not want ijaw to dominates them. Ibibio will not want ogoja to lead.
Take it or not, it will be difficult for the tribes to agree on how to go about it.
That a man from south south is ruling and did not make it back to wining his reelection will now stands as the rallying point for cessation war is totally nonsense.

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Billygee2u: 3:13am On Apr 28, 2015
please I vehemently support this self-determination,I love the vision,
pls,kindly release the contacts to register as a member,
the registration info will help a lot to mobilize and gather more suppporters here in abroad,
even foreigners also are willing to join hand in liberating the SS/SE,
We are ready to work with you,and willing to make sure that this group have representatives in all cointries of the world,
thanks and GOD bless SS and SE and all
that support this agitation,

7 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 28, 2015
Once again, I bless God for GEJ's defeat at tthe last elections. For in his defeat, there's a huge victory for the SS/SE; in his loss, a huge gain.

It's a question of time till this nation be restructured or disintegrated; the Lord Lugard's experiment had a beginning, and it must have an end.

It may appear like as though all these self determination talks are brewing up now that GEJ lost. No. It's being a latent desire of every SS/SE politically mature person to see this nation restructured for justice, equity and fairness. We have come of age to understand our position in the grand scheme of things; it doesn't appear bright at all.

Our people were silent in the days of GEJ to ascertain the level and depth of oneness in the nation. Obviously the oneness is both fraudulent and shallow. And GEJ himself didn't helpIin the equation!

My deepest fear is way beyond the outcome of the 2015 elections. My fear is about the political future of our people, and future generations. The current system is skewed in their disfavour forever. Till the system is restructured, much won't change.

I'm a man of peace, but if there shall be war, let it be in my time, that my children shall live in peace- Tom Paine.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by OneNaira6: 3:28am On Apr 28, 2015
babilicious:
and you think spiting on the floor to show how disgusting a fellow human being is does not display chronic bitterness and your state of heart towards another human being.. your act of spiting on the floor potrays such love and kindness indeed...."Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh" the world can see the intent of your heart from the act u just displayed...#KindYou....We all can truly deduce from your act the actual wicked person

Yes I'm spitting on the floor to show my disgust of you yoruba. You people are nothing but wicked hearted, tribalistic community filed with so much hatred that all you ppl do is nothing but come online and try to create anomisty between two families. Who the heck does that except you lots. You ppl disgust me **spits on the floor and spit in your face**. Wicked hearted monkeys

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by tpiadotcom: 3:29am On Apr 28, 2015
interesting how your bitterness is constantly overlooked by the bitter monitors who would rather chase the wind.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by nelandrewz(m): 3:37am On Apr 28, 2015
The agitation to disintegrate Nigeria will not stand in our generation, let's stop deceiving ourselves as SS or SE, GEJ lost his re-election bid shouldn't be a criteria 4 this agitation. Come to reality and stop being sentimental or tribalistic. Keep the bitterness away and work with the incoming administration to move this great nation forward. Am proud to be a Nigerian not SS or SE!

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Aystarz: 3:38am On Apr 28, 2015
AmucheJane:
For me is just better they divide this country, period. Nigeria is to big to be called a nation. Yorubas should support us so that we will leave their land as they have wished. The southerners have been contributing very well to the economy of this country. Hausas and yorubas are somuch afraid to lose us, if not so why have they not supported us to leave this country called Nigeria? By his grace, one day this country will be divided, Amen.

For real? So make them leave like that, without their properties and all they've worked and slaved for in Lagos abi? I doubt if you have anything to boast of urself in the West. Cos if u do, that rubbish won't come out from ur thoughts.
And You know what I think of your so-called prayer? It is dead on arrival as it didn't spring up from the right motive but out of selfishness and ignorance. God has better things to busy Himself with, than with the ineffectual prayers of one who knows not her right from her left.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by bigfrancis21: 3:42am On Apr 28, 2015
kevinberry:

Well am sure you can explain to me how EDO STATE will join biafra...

For the fact that there are igbos in delta does not make it belongs to the igbos

It is left to Edo state to decide if they want to join us or not. It all depends if they are allowed to vote in the referendum to join the Federation of Lower Niger or not. Personally, I would want Edos to remain in Nigeria, because the more tribes there are in the Federation of Lower Niger, the more ethnically-divided the country might become - becoming a mini version of Nigeria. Ijaws, Ibibios and Igbos are enough already to populate the lower Niger. All ethnic groups are religiously homogenous - christians, thus ruling out religious clashes as obtainable in Nigeria. Culturally similar, these people can forge ahead in unity and progress.

5 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by bigfrancis21: 3:44am On Apr 28, 2015
Aystarz:

For real? So make them leave like that, without their properties and all they've worked and slaved for in Lagos abi? I doubt if you have anything to boast of urself in the West. Cos if u do, that rubbish won't come out from ur thoughts.
And You know what I think of your so-called prayer? It is dead on arrival as it didn't spring up from the right motive but out of selfishness and ignorance. God has better things to busy Himself with, than with the ineffectual prayers of one who knows not her right from her left.

Who says foreigners can't own properties in foreign lands? After all, when SS/SE leaves, they become foreigners in other parts of Nigeria where they own properties, all they need to do is convert ownership of those properties as foreign owners.

Even if Igbos lose those properties, believe me they will bounce back. Give them 5 years. History repeats itself always.

6 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by bigfrancis21: 3:46am On Apr 28, 2015
nonjebose:
And who made an authority on this. Even Rtd Col Achuzia cannot make such a statement for Delta ibos .

Well, Chukwuma Nzeogwu from Anioma dragged Anioma into mainstream Igbo affairs when he decided to carry out the, by and large, Igbo coup of 1966. The aniomas are part of this struggle.

3 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Excuzeme: 3:54am On Apr 28, 2015
tunjion:
South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination

Speakers at the one-day conference organised by the Lower Niger Congress (LNC) expressed their disappointment with the outcome of the 2015 general election, alleging that it was conducted to further push the two zones into the backwaters of the Nigerian nation-state.

The conference lamented the loss of President Goodluck Jonathan in the 2015 elections and said it was an orchestrated move by other regions of the country to relegate the region in the affairs of the nation.....................,

In the proposal, the people rejected the 1999 Federal Constitution as the basic legal framework for the continued existence of the country as a single entity.

It also mandated the production of a charter that would bind together all the language groups in the Lower Niger as equal partners in a proposed federation of the Lower Niger.

It was also unanimously adopted that there should be a mandate for the conduct of a referendum, as it was done in Scotland against the United Kingdom, to determine the continued existence of the two zones with the other parts of the country.

According to him, President Goodluck Jonathan lost out in the last elections, not necessarily due to incompetence, but because of an international conspiracy to sustain an alleged northern hegemonic hold on the other parts of the country.

"Jonathan's offence is that he is from the Lower Niger and he thought he could be on the same pedestal with the entrenched system. He had forgotten that the slave can never rule over the house of his master", Nnandi said.

Also speaking, human rights activist from the Niger Delta, Ms Ann-Kio Briggs, warned of the danger ahead for the in-coming Muhammadu Buhari-Federal Government as[b] she said the people of the Lower Niger may go back to militancy to press home their demands.[/b]

"The conspiracy by the United Nations, the United States and the United Kingdom, as expressed in the Boko Haram insurgency, to get President Jonathan out had done the people of the Lower Niger a great favour in the quest for self-determination.

"We have seen the change as being pushed by some people. We, in the Lower Niger will no longer sacrifice our wealth and environment for the sake of the country.”

Briggs, who was a participant in the last national conference held in Abuja last year, said there would not be any negotiation with the in-coming Buhari administration, warning the people against complacency in the face of intimidation and harassment by the government.

Honestly, the people towing this line of reasoning are not only selfish but arrogantly stewpid!

They should have boycotted the election as a show of protest..... not all these whining and moaning, just because they lost out.
Why did we not hear all these rubbish, when Jonathan won, from ALL the geo-political regions, in 2011?

They better shape-up or the federal Govt will visit its might on them ... and once again, they would be forced to "learn the lesson" that they are not more, bigger or stronger than the whole Nigeria, as they were taught in the elections.
undecided
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 28, 2015
PDPwayoo:

my dear u are a fool......

just pray let there be no another war again ......because if what happened then repeat itself again .....The war will not be only IGBO and hausa alone ....you western will be consumed .....

u can't just sit down in Parlor watching movies it's a lie you must be hunt down and believe me.

Always pray let there be no war..........because IGBOS are not cowards like your people.

5 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by OneNaira6: 3:56am On Apr 28, 2015
Datazone:

Babe I'm from Delta so I need no schooling. Delta is not part of Biafra of course even bayelsa and most SS states. I for one know that if SS & SE are to split from Nigeria the new country's name is not gonna be Biafra whatsoever. My main issue with you was when you said Delta is not mainly part of the 9jadelta but Akwaibom, rivers and cross river.

She said the part of 9jadelta that was included in the Biafra ojukwu created was those 3 states. The rest weren't included. She wasn't saying the delta is not niger delta. And she's right. Ojukwu only took the states he was governing aka eastern region. Even us that were mid west igbos were left out of biafra albeit we did fight alongside them although we are not officially recognized. What she's saying is the current Biafran agitation are equally following the same ojukwu plot. Apart from those 3 states and recently added Anioma, they are not including others from SS. Heck they even battling on discluding AK, CR and rivers. The only reason those states are still being included is because of the indigenous of those states that are part of Massob members. From what I heard, that's why Massob isn't getting along with other Biafran groups especially BZM. The rest want nothing but igbo community alone, Massob on the other hand is trying to please all members in their group. It's equally the same reason they included SS igbo.

4 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 28, 2015
PDPwayoo:

my dear u are a fool......

just pray let there be no another war again ......because if what happened then repeat itself again .....The war will not be only IGBO and hausa alone ....you western will be consumed .....

u can't just sit down in Parlor the watching movies it's a lie you must be hunt down and believe me.

Always pray let there be no war..........because IGBOS are not cowards like your people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Buhari In Love With Fashola / IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed / Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.