Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears (65039 Views)

Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Mortiple(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
gunnersjohn:
Bigots from the east shouldn't have bitten their tribal dust by attaching Diya's tribe to his action, you want to get your hair burnt so that you can feel the smell of your body. The same Yoruba that produced Diya also produced Adekunle Fajuyi that was killed alongside Gen Ironzi. He could have lived if he chose to abandon Ironzi just the way that coward Ojukwu abandoned over three million people to perish while he ran AWOL but he braved it up by standing with Ironzi in death. That is bravery from a Yoruba man too which can not be found among your people.
Shut it!

Whoever calls Adekunle Fajuyi a brave man is ignorant.

How do you define bravery?

Adekunle Fajuyi was a man who could not protect his own visitor. He died because he was left with no other choice. Forget what his people want us to believe.

How can invaders come to my house, and succeed in killing me in my own territory that they are not familiar with?! The man is another coward. undecided

15 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Leez(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
acerr:
ode tribe of cowards Hitler failed and he committed suicide Alexander failed and tried again ojukwu failed and disguise as a lady just to escape death. You called the Yorubas, coward tribe don't forget that the largest empire in West Africa was built out of war when our fathers were fighting what were your father doing don't forget that battle are won by brave men.
Looooooooool wut?
You do know that igbos resisted the british so well so much so that the british were wary of them
Oh and we know the tribe who can make mouth but cant back it up
Two weeping generals begging their fulani master with tears hikhikhik
Oh yes tank you for reminding me that ojukwu is a brave man

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by SirShymexx: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mortiple:
grin grin grin You are talking like your people, I am not surprised. grin grin grin

It is an aberration for a Soldier (an ARMY GENERAL ... HABA!!!) to weep profusely for mere allegation of plotting coup. Mind you, he was having a private discussion with a colleague (not at gun point).

Not condoning what he did cos a fine soldier should always fight his way out of trouble for survival or accept his fate. Crying won't solve any problem.

However, the biggest coward is the officer who ran away while leaving his troops at the mercy of the enemy. That's not allowed in any military on the planet and whoever does that would be court-martialed.

Anyway, here is a video of US soldiers crying in Afghanistan (and it isn't just Afghanistan, a lot of them including officers cried during the Korean war and Vietnam war. Ditto Israelis during the Hezbollah war in 2006. So I don't think he's alone):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PndNRMUmuBE

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
When major Oka was sentenced to death he sat straight and was brave as a soldier. Even when Ikenwachukwu asked him to plead for liniency he spat on him. That was a gallant soldier. He refused to be ridiculed. But Yorubas who get almost all positions by crook and ass-licking put bales into the army and they rose through the traditional Yoruba treachery, back-bitting and eye service. Why wouldn't they weep. At the Oputa panel Adisa accepted he cried like a lousy baby but he said it was a tactical maneouvering. Diya shamlessly kept denying that he cried even when the tape was played for him to the full view of the world. Yorubas are proud of cowardice!!!
hahahahaha grin grin grin

Post of the century. I will show my kids this post. grin

4 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by stanech: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
after1:

Sucked Abacha's balls indeed. A coward that flee from battle while his people are killed like chicken, you all have no single shame at all. 3M of his people were sacrificed and he ran away in the middle of the night like a cursed a.shewo, is that not a big disgrace. He never lost any member of his family, but gullible people from the Southeast sacrificed there men and women for the overambitious Abijan coward. Pathetic.

ojukwu was a great man you can see that during his burial he was honoured as a true leader of the Igbo we love him and respect him a lot but this man will only be remembered for crying and weeping like a girl.

your general nay not have put on female cloths like ojukwu but I bet he's more feminine than Bianca I am sure a little girl can beat the hell out of this general
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by aejaywhite: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
I'm amazed at the level of hatred here.I'm ibo and I have Yoruba friends who are lovely people. The scary part is that these comments are actually made by educated citizens. One thing I can tell all those guilty of this sick tribalistic argument is that you are no different from the south African chanting "death to foreigners".... Anybody engaging in this trbalistic scum is a coward....#so pissed#

1 Like

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by stanech: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

Not condoning what he did cos a fine soldier should always fight his way out of trouble for survival or accept his faith. Crying won't solve any problem.

However, the biggest coward is the officer who ran away while leaving his troops at the mercy of the enemy. That's not allowed in any military on the planet and whoever does that would be court-martialed.

Anyway, here is a video of US soldiers crying in Afghanistan (and it isn't just Afghanistan, a lot of them including officers cried during the Korean war and Vietnam war. Ditto Israelis during the Hezbollah war in 2006. So I don't think he's alone):

These are kid soldiers crying show us videos of a us general crying.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by after1: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
[s]
stanech:

ojukwu was a great man you can see that during his burial he was honoured as a true leader of the Igbo we love him and respect him a lot but this man will only be remembered for crying and weeping like a girl.

your general nay not have put on female cloths like ojukwu but I bet he's more feminine than Bianca I am sure a little girl can beat the hell out of this general
[/s]

Of course you will love a man that sacrificed your over 3m parents for his own ambition. Igbos are mumu so its no news, he is a coward to everyone and even Biancar's father called him a CANTANKEROUS COWARD. He fought with Nigeria and sacrificed his kinsmen, yet he came back to contest election in that same Nigeria. Thats an insult to those that fought with him, he is a disgrace to all sane men.

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Mortiple(m): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

Not condoning what he did cos a fine soldier should always fight his way out of trouble for survival or accept his faith. Crying won't solve any problem.

Good try!! cool cool

The scenario are quite different. In this instance, they were at battle field.

GENERAL Oladipupo Diya was having a discussion with a FELLOW General (a colleague) in a relaxed atmosphere. Suddenly he stood up, knelt down, sat down on a chair, collected TWO HANDKERCHIEFS and WEEEPPTTTTT!!! grin grin grin

Do you get it bro? undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by buchilino(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Open your blind eyes, why not quote the person i replied instead of posting trash here. So you ignore the fool i replied to just to attack me. Drive front if you dont have anything sensible to say.

so sorry, thought u were more matured than him. my apologies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
after1:

Sucked Abacha's balls indeed. A coward that flee from battle while his people are killed like chicken, you all have no single shame at all. 3M of his people were sacrificed and he ran away in the middle of the night like a cursed a.shewo, is that not a big disgrace. He never lost any member of his family, but gullible people from the Southeast sacrificed there men and women for the overambitious Abijan coward. Pathetic.
Guy you be mumu.. War never start ur weeping general they cry like N.K wetin go happen when he hear gun shot? Yolobars land of cowards.

12 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by SirShymexx: 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mortiple:
Good try!! cool cool

The scenario are quite different. In this instance, they were at battle field.

GENERAL Oladipupo Diya was having a discussion with a FELLOW General (a colleague) in a relaxed atmosphere. Suddenly he stood up, knelt down, sat down on a chair, collected TWO HANDKERCHIEFS and WEEEPPTTTTT!!! grin grin grin

Do you get it bro? undecided

stanech:

These are kid soldiers crying show us videos of a us general crying.

Lol. Don't shift goalpost - ya boy clearly said "soldier" with "general" in a bracket - hence my post.

It will be difficult to find such a video. However, if reports that thousands of US soldiers cried, after the Chinese counterattack of the battle of the Chongchon river, during the Korean war, is anything to go by - I'm sure a lot of high ranking officers in the US army were among those who cried. Heck, I wouldn't even bet on 5-star general, Douglas MacArthur, cos it almost made him nuke China. grin Ditto Colin Powell and McCain during the Vietnam war.

But what an officer should never do is leave his troops at the mercy of the enemy. There's absolutely nothing more cowardly than that.

5 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by dapsonlou(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
Diya wept, Ojuku fled wearing a ladies attire

I think Ojuku is worse because his father in law Chief CC Onoh even confirmed that he was a coward. His only bravery comes when its time to molest underaged girls like Biancar

How did ojuku enter this matter

1 Like

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by after1: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Guy you be mumu.. War never start ur weeping general they cry like N.K wetin go happen when he hear gun shot? Yolobars land of cowards.

Your father na mumu, an hediot lost 3m of his people and ran away and you hail him as hero. You need to cover your bald head in shame.
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by stanech: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Of course you will love a man that sacrificed your over 3m parents for his own ambition. Igbos are mumu so its no news, he is a coward to everyone and even Biancar's father called him a CANTANKEROUS COWARD. He fought with Nigeria and sacrificed his kinsmen, yet he came back to contest election in that same Nigeria. Thats an insult to those that fought with him, he is a disgrace to all sane men.

I am not sure you know the meaning of d word disgrace. it is meant for a general that can kneel down like a school kid for his fellow general and cry like a small boy.
ojukwu even in death is still a hero among his people. forget about the 3m people that died during the war they are heroes too but for your general he is a disgrace to his colleagues across d world.

I bet if a us general watch this video he will just think Nigerians are cowards not knowing it is just only one tribe that has no balls

14 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by after1: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
[s]
buchilino:

so sorry, thought u were more matured than him. my apologies cheesy
[/s]

Story. Go preach to him and not me, I have no time for trolls.
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by after1: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
[s]
stanech:

I am not sure you know the meaning of d word disgrace. it is meant for a general that can kneel down like a school kid for his fellow general and cry like a small boy.
ojukwu even in death is still a hero among his people. forget about the 3m people that died during the war they are heroes too but for your general he is a disgrace to his colleagues across d world.

I bet if a us general watch this video he will just think Nigerians are cowards not knowing it is just only one tribe that has no balls
[/s]

Just shut it there. A general cried and he is a coward, a military commander of war ran away in the middle of the night and you call him hero. Are you insane? Why are you scared of saying the truth. Ojuiku of cursed memory might be hero to you gullible mumus, but he is the definition of real coward. Deal with it bro.

See the mofo dressed like a woman and you still call this coward hero, buhahahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
after1:

Your father na mumu, an hediot lost 3m of his people and ran away and you hail him as hero. You need to cover your bald head in shame.
Lol... Can you compare the weeping general to DIM ODUMEGWU OJUKWU? Yolobar region of COWARDS grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Chiaka(f): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Cry cry baby is a general! Nija don suffer!! how did he attain that rank!! highest height of cowardice.

11 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by verygudbadguy(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mortiple:
... And Diya wept!!! Hahaha!!! Weeping General from a brave tribe!! grin

Don't forget that his kinsman, Bello Fadile also wept.

They made history by teaching the world how not to be a soldier. grin

You guys spit out tribal war at any given opportunity.

Repent!
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by after1: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
[s]
Dorrobucci:
Lol... Can you compare the weeping general to DIM ODUMEGWU OJUKWU? Yolobar region of COWARDS grin grin
[/s]

Diya was a coward, so Oju-iku of cursed memory that ran away from war is now brave. You yeeboes are one funny set of people, you can never be honest in your life. I know many Igbos that do curse oju-iku daily for bringing them shame and sacrificing there parents cos of his ambition. Its a shame that he still contest for election in same Nigeria he fought and lost 3m of his people. Jeeeeez

1 Like

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Passinshot: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
it was mustafa that caused all these. if he had not released this video, this shame would not have come to we yorobbers.

11 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by gunnersjohn(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mortiple:
Shut it!

Whoever calls Adekunle Fajuyi a brave man is ignorant.

How do you define bravery?

Adekunle Fajuyi was a man who could not protect his own visitor. He died because he was left with no other choice. Forget what his people want us to believe.

How can invaders come to my house, and succeed in killing me in my own territory that they are not familiar with?! The man is another coward. undecided

Shut your stinking mouth, he had choice to abandon his guest and run like the caward Okukwu but chose to die with his visitor. Leaking brain who told you the coup plotters who killed them were not familiar with the terrain? Coup plotters, having known the consequence of their actions won't strike on strange terrain they are no familiar with, blockhead. You can't compare Adekunle with that coward that ran away.
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Passinshot: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
chai with this video evidence we yorobbers are finished.

BuddahMonk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k

9 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Diya was a coward, so Oju-iku of cursed memory that ran away from war is now brave. You yeeboes are one funny set of people, you can never be honest in your life. I know many Igbos that do curse oju-iku daily for bringing them shame and sacrificing there parents cos of his ambition. Its a shame that he still contest for election in same Nigeria he fought and lost 3m of his people. Jeeeeez
Can the weeping general even start a war? Diya is an assshole,a coward. That man is a disgrace to generals all over the world. You talk like a coward too am not surprised

11 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by acerr(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Leez:

Looooooooool wut?
You do know that igbos resisted the british so well so much so that the british were wary of them
Oh and we know the tribe who can make mouth but cant back it up
Two weeping generals begging their fulani master with tears hikhikhik
Oh yes tank you for reminding me that ojukwu is a brave man
word and opposite
Big - small
Tall - short
Brave - ojukwu
The man gat no balls all he could do was to send pawns to d war front and gay underage women the coward even sent small children to d war front instead of accepting checkmate he ran far and fast that his shadow was looking all about for him.
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Mortiple(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
verygudbadguy:

You guys spit out tribal war at any given opportunity.

Repent!
I was never like this not until few days ago. I got provoked by all the nonsense Yoruba bigots here said after Biafrian Soldiers thread was put up. As you can see, I just REPENTED. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by after1: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
[s]
Dorrobucci:
Can the weeping general even start a war? Diya is an assshole,a coward. That man is a disgrace to generals all over the world. You talk like a coward too am not surprised
[/s]

You are dumb. Only a coward see Ojuiku of cursed memory as a hero, so you are actually a coward. I will rather fight to finish as a war commander than run in the middle of the night like an a.shewo. God forbid.

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by SirShymexx: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mortiple and stanech

I think I've found food for the both of you. grin

One of the greatest war generals ever to walk this planet, a field marshal (5-star general), the first Duke of Wellington, Field Marshal Arthur Wellesley. The same general who defeated Napoleon during the Battle of Waterloo and won many wars for the British Empire, from India, to Euroasia, to continental Europe - also cried.

In 1812, Wellington finally captured Ciudad Rodrigo by a rapid movement as the French went into winter quarters, storming it before they could react. He then moved south quickly, besieged the fortress of Badajoz for a month and captured it during one bloody night. On viewing the aftermath of the Storming of Badajoz, Wellington lost his composure and cried at the sight of the bloody carnage in the breaches. ref [Holmes (2002). p. 162.].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Wellesley,_1st_Duke_of_Wellington

Crying can be therapeutic, though I'm not a fan of crying when things are bad - I only shed tears of joy. Now, show us any army officer in history that ever eloped from the battlefield, while leaving his troops at the mercy of the enemy, that wasn't court-martialed for being a coward.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You are dumb. Only a coward see Ojuiku of cursed memory as a hero, so you are actually a coward. I will rather fight to finish as a war commander than run in the middle of the night like an a.shewo. God forbid.
My question to you... Can your weeping general even start a war? Answer me and we will continue grin grin
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Mortiple(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
gunnersjohn:

Shut your stinking mouth, he had choice to abandon his guest and run like the caward Okukwu but chose to die with his visitor. Leaking brain who told you the coup plotters who killed them were not familiar with the terrain? Coup plotters, having known the consequence of their actions won't strike on strange terrain they are no familiar with, blockhead. You can't compare Adekunle with that coward that ran away.
ODE OSHI!!! tongue

He could have ran? To where? Why did he not run and ask Aguiyi to follow him behind?

I am not surprised. It is obvious that the fear trait exhibited by Diya, Adisa, Fadile, Oloruntoba etc is in their DNA. undecided A goat can never give birth to a lion. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Passinshot: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
stop crying over spilled milk. the damage on we yorobbers has been done already. i think we should take our pound of flesh from mustafa for daring to release such a damning video of our general. its so embarrasing that this singular video has portrayed us as a cowardly tribe.

[s]
SirShymexx:
Mortiple and stanech

I think I've found food for the both of you. grin

One of the greatest war generals ever to walk this planet, a field marshal (5-star general), the first Duke of Wellington, Field Marshal Arthur Wellesley. The same general who defeated Napoleon during the Battle of Waterloo and won many wars for the British Empire, from India, to Euroasia, to continental Europe - also cried.

In 1812, Wellington finally captured Ciudad Rodrigo by a rapid movement as the French went into winter quarters, storming it before they could react. He then moved south quickly, besieged the fortress of Badajoz for a month and captured it during one bloody night. On viewing the aftermath of the Storming of Badajoz, Wellington lost his composure and cried at the sight of the bloody carnage in the breaches. ref [Holmes (2002). p. 162.].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Wellesley,_1st_Duke_of_Wellington

Crying can be therapeutic, though I'm not a fan of crying when things are bad - I only shed tears of joy. Now, show us any army officer in history that ever eloped from the battlefield, while leaving his troops at the mercy of the enemy, that wasn't court-martialed for being a coward.
[/s]

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun / Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.