Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari (59903 Views)

Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by kodded(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
I am the one grin

angry angry undecided
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by IAMTHEHERO: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
She has challenged BUHARI, let BUHARI do it nah. Then let us see who is lying. Simple!!!!
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Phinagold(f): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Blurry:
Well we say no to selective probe. Make it more comprehensive... make it total.

You sef go dey prison by the time you are done.

But wait o, OP

Where exactly did she say Nigeria will boil in this post?
please help me and ask this op.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Chiaka(f): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
ACHIEVERBA:
Nawa oooooo

Hubby go come, threaten us..... wifey sef go come threaten us.

Are we now supposed to start flying??

If government does the right thing all this will not be happening. Oil wells been owned by people who don't really own them while the real owners are denied they can say anything for crying out loud. The country is so sick..
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
nope it might force the militants to pledge allegiance to MASSOB and you know the rest will be history

You already pledged your allegiance to MASSOB. Asari speaks for both groups now.

Your point being? Gives us an excuse to kill two birds with one stone.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by tdayof(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Madam shut up and stop spewing rubbish out of your ugly mouth.... And do your research about what happened on November 20, 1999. If you like let there be 10,000 ASARI.. They shall all be leveled up like November 20 1999. Madam if you are in anyway reading this and your dead brain still can't understand what I just typed let me help you with a link.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odi_massacre

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Brugo:
She doesn't live in Nigeria. That's why she can talk anyhow.

The bilateral cooperation GMB currently have with the super powers is enough to extradite this woman.

I am not surprised she is talking this way,because she is asaris wife as birds of the same feather flock together.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by jogojogo: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:

she is right.....arresting dokubo, jonathan and other key political figures in niger delta region and still go back to that region and take their oil will only make the militants more angry..........and you know what will happen if they are angry

Nothing go happen joor......can any militant in the Niger Delta strap explosives around his waist?

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by denny(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
I pity Asari family.they don't understand nd know,d entity called " nigeria" let them ask M.K.O and SARO wiwa ,Vasta family...ASARI is a joker ..
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
BRAVE WOMAN!!!

While the rest of Nigerians are walking around on egg-shells out of fear for the DICTATOR, she's not afraid to speak her mind.

Impressive!!!

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
sauceny:
I think she is right to some extent,if buhari wants to start probing the petroleum industry,he should start from 1987 & see both himself & obasanjo wouldn't be indicted....
if Buhari com go prison, na u go com help us fight corruption? am not bothered about who goes to jail for corruption but making sure dat corruption itself goes to grave in Nigeria. forget dat tin wey una de talk o, say he go open file from 1979 0r 1914, dat 1 na story, the present tym is wot we r concerned of. na so so una go de cause confusion, u cant call a spade a "spade". If u frustrate Buhari again for the next four years with all these your rootless trivial sentiments, i will see may be u will go and call Jerry Rawlings from Ghana to come and do it right Nigeria. mtchew! lipsrsealed
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by tdayof(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ilekeh:

You already pledged your allegiance to MASSOB. Asari speaks for both groups now.

bros they shall all be leveled up like the ppl of ODI
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
this your moniker na waooo...na so u dey ride the thing
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by mazeltov(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
I think we are giving this woman to much of attention
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by mulattoclaro(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nothing will happen if he's arrested. I'm a son of the Niger Delta and I can tell you that the Niger Delta will not be put in this madness. Asari and Massob are working hand in hand. I pity for him. When the heat becomes so hot for him he will flee and his fellow kalabari and waterfront people will be at the receiving end. My fellow people of niger delta be wise.

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by oshiosense(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
This woman is fooling herself. She should learn from what the actions of Patience Jonathan caused her husband.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Midehi:

this your moniker na waooo...na so u dey ride the thing

u be saint for the riding game
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by catalanscrew(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Who is this woman so call Asari Dokubo wife? Is she a militant too? Why is she putting her dirty mouth in men's matter. grin grin grin
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by kodded(m): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
jogojogo:

Nothing go happen joor......can any militant in the Niger Delta strap explosives around his waist?
nope............but they will blow up the oil pipe line ..... kidnap oil workers and sell black market oil .........................................which will shatter the nigerian economy while them making more money with the black market oil
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
tdayof:
bros they shall all be leveled up like the ppl of ODI

Just as they've been leveling up since the 60s?

So we'll have Boko harams and ND Biafrans ....... As long as it stays within your region. Only innocents will die. The politicians You fight will be comfortably seated in their well-guarded homes.....
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by OgaTheTop2: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Madam, which Nigeria will boil? in your wildest dream fat attention seeker. Which man married this woman? Must have been a mistake sad
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
E be like say dem dey mix igbo inside their beans for that household,i dey wait make little Asari wen still dey breastfeed come talk him own
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Boyooosa:

if Buhari com go prison, na u go com help us fight corruption? am not bothered about who goes to jail for corruption but making sure dat corruption itself goes to grave in Nigeria. forget dat tin wey una de talk o, say he go open file from 1979 0r 1914, dat 1 na story, the present tym is wot we r concerned of. na so so una go de cause confusion, u cant call a spade a "spade". If u frustrate Buhari again for the next four years with all these your rootless trivial sentiments, i will see may be u will go and call Jerry Rawlings from Ghana to come and do it right Nigeria. mtchew! lipsrsealed

Nonsense talk
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by room089: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
.........Another ranting from a beautiful gorilla!

Did she not make the same noise before the election that Nigeria would boil should GEJ loses in the election?
Of course GEJ lost; has Nigeria boiled?
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
mazeltov:
I think we are giving this woman to much of attention
for real bro, am otta here!
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
nope............but they will blow up the oil pipe line ..... kidnap oil workers and sell black market oil .........................................which will shatter the nigerian economy while them making more money with the black market oil

E be like say you know their plans well well. Are you a ND Biafran militant?
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by IYANGBALI: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Moderator remove this poo from here before I ban you.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by pontif: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
She should go and sit down if the husband is guilty of corruption he will face d music and dont think that asari pitcging his tent with biafra can make him win a wsr against buhari as a president. The issue of oil block I pitty nigerian that belive its only tru oil our country can grow....there are more develop countries dey dont ve oil to generate revenue for them yet they are better than nigeria. Niger deltans wake up.oil fit dry.........
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by kodded(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ilekeh:

by the time buhari start the offensive in that region a lot of civilians will die which give the massob more evidence that buhari is committing crime against humanity............and other complains which will lead them to ask for their own country cool
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by bodsibobo(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Delusion of grandeur!!!..

That's what it is called.

Olofo, akuri!
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
sauceny:

Nonsense talk
*Modified:
I am a nonsense Talker wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? / Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. / Buhari In London (Picture)