Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari (59906 Views)

Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by tellwisdom: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
asadike:
Indeed. Buhari should probe himself and his cabinet members first before any other nigerian. After all, its leadership by example anything short of that is unacceptable.

How far na..Give me boobiieee make i suck sad

1 Like

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by ogene007: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
omonnakoda:
End of oil is not end of Nigeria in fact it is the start and I would very much welcome it .How many of our neighbours have oil? Are we better than any of them. See Chad coming to fight Boko Haram for us! Leave that oil story it is boring.Since last year the price of oil has halved so we already lost half the oil money ; HALF
End of oil marks the end of kano, kebbi, zamfara, osun, oyo states etc I can mention 20 more states that will go bankrupt within 6 months of such happening, so quit all these your uninformed bravado. The truth of the matter is that GMB cannot just throw people into prison without recourse to the law,and the earlier most of you his supporters get to terms with that fact, the easier it will be for you when the inevitable and looming disappointment dawns on you.

1 Like

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by adorablepepple(f): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Hey! biitch shut that trap. You shouldn't comment in this kinda topic. Go and learn how to suck a diiick biitch
Son of a bitch or bitch whichever category u fall into, if Sucking a dick or a pusssy is What u know how to do, then scallywag you need to get a life n stop Sucking ur life away!
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by 7lives: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
adeekiti:
Who is she, is she a militant too.. How dare she interfere men matter grin

I'm not sure this woman is a Moslem, look at her, she looks like those " good evening sirs". woman millitant.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by asadike(f): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
tellwisdom:

we are in a political meeting nwokem
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by handsometokunbo: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
James Ibori is richer, wiser and more powerful than this tout but ended up in Prison.
I pity this ugly woman
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Rotimi47: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
famobaba:
By Junior Otabono

Barely 24 hours after her husband had warned the president-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari against sending any Nigerian to prison when he assume office, Hajia Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari wife of ex Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubi has once again affirmed that no one can arrest her husband.

Her reason, the Niger Delta freedom fighter never held any political office and will never be held accountable for anything under president Jonathan’s administration.

She voiced her anger via a post on Facebook thus “Buhari must start his victimisation of his perceived enemies called probing of missing funds from his own cabinet first and the said probe must take effect from 1978 when Buhari was the petroleum minister anything short of that is unacceptable to the Nigerian populace.

“ The probing must be all round not selective. For those myopic Almajiri fools who blab that Asari will be prosecuted , I’m sorry to disappoint you , Asari has never held any political post so think of something else if your Buhari arrest Asari today, another one thousand Asari will sprang up instantly unless he want to commit genocide in the Niger delta. which you know is not possible in a democratic dispensation.

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/arrest-my-husband-and-nigeria-will-boil-asari-dokubos-wife/
Your husband & his likes will be seriously dealt with by the Federal Government except he stops all his blabbing of war, the only thing he can do is trash out issues in a mature way & he will easily win people's hearts; I am also a Niger Deltan & I used to like him till he started being too tribalistic; You people should known that militancy is different from outright war & even war has different scale. If your people & your Massob supporters declare war, millions of you won't even leave to see the end of it as you have brought too much hatred towards your people & other regions will quickly pick up arms to engage & quickly defeat you & all your folks; but being constructive can give you what you want. Try dialogue with other ethic group's & use the media constructively & you will be amazed with what you're able to accomplish.

1 Like

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by 4stylz: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
undecided

she is right.....arresting dokubo, jonathan and other key political figures in niger delta region and still go back to that region and take their oil will only make the militants more angry..........and you know what will happen if they are angry

cool

Gbam
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by teeboi15: 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thank God for international court of justice,your utterances to cause problems in Nigeria won't work.Continue blabbing and see how all of you will end.And you call urself hajiya,calling pple almajiris.Ure so irritating...
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
adorablepepple:

Son of a bitch or bitch whichever category u fall into, if Sucking a dick or a pusssy is What u know how to do, then scallywag you need to get a life n stop Sucking ur life away!
Fools like you keeps wasting dia time on irrelevant things. You are a biitch so ur number one priority should be how to perfect ur skills in sucking diick and not wasting ur youthful age on politics section. Locate a diick and thank me later biitch
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by omonnakoda: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
ogene007:

End of oil marks the end of kano, kebbi, zamfara, osun, oyo states etc I can mention 20 more states that will go bankrupt within 6 months of such happening, so quit all these your uninformed bravado. The truth of the matter is that GMB cannot just throw people into prison without recourse to the law,and the earlier most of you his supporters get to terms with that fact, the easier it will be for you when the inevitable and looming disappointment dawns on you.
That remains to be seen. Nigeria fought a civil war without oil so do not be deceived. It is not a must that a child will die because his father dies.Yes the governments are dependent on oil but not the country. In case you don't know Nigeria's GDP is about $500 billion and oil accounts for $37 billion(2 million barrels a day X 365 days X$50 = $36.5 billion .
oil
Let us look at facts not sentiment. It is not the end of Nigeria.Definitely it will hurt but we will adjust.

At any rate Nigeria has about 45 years worth of oil in the ground so we will have to deal with this one day .For me the earlier the better

OIL IS LESS THAN 8% of OUR ECONOMY

1 Like

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by shammah1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Even Buhari is not above the law
vickerz:
look at this old hag, is that a threat or what? lol.. she thinks Buhari is a chicken hearted fellow like Gej?

Dokubo is not above the law, he is just a deranged militant on the loose, no thanks to Gej, if not for the fact that Gej is a soft person, imagine, the wife of a militant making threats like this...

Buhari should do whatever it takes to clean this nation, nobody is above the law

THERE IS A NEW SHERRIF IN TOWN

DOKUBO WILL GO TO JAIL AND MY COUNTRY WONT BOIL..

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by kodded(m): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
4stylz:

Gbam
smiley

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by teeboi15: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Japan, Singapore never depended on oil but human capital development and today they are ranked among the world best economy,so stop making noise old woman...
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
undecided

she is right.....

cool

YOU MUST BE A MAD MAN FOR SIDING HER . THIS IS NOT THE OTUOKE MAN THAT YOU CAN TALK TO ANY HOW

TELL HER , ASARI WOULD GO TO JAIL IF FOUND GUILTY AND NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN

YOU DONT THREATEN THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF ARM FORCES .............. GO TELL HER THAT NOW

EVEN THE CONTRACT THAT JONATHAN AWARDED TO ASARI WOULD BE REVOKE MARK MY WORD
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by justicesky24(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
We hear
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nonsense!!!!
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by sunnyolads1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
Is your husband the owner of Nigeria? Ode! so foolish woman like this still exist after Patience Jona. Lobatan..
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Lugano(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
The Shepopoysmus is talking
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Some people sabi find trouble.

If I am buhari, I won't talk to them

I rather look for my cerfiti
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Lugano(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
The Shepopoysmus is talking[img][/img]
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
tellwisdom:

Are you a kindergarten ?
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
vizkiz:

he arrests you husband, your husband goes to jail. You make empty treats, you take it to the media. You take it to the court, it didn't work out. 6months later, you stay home missing your husband...
So where is the part where nigeria bolls

D issue of any attempt to arrest Asari Dokubo will not be addressed by his wife ... Men are already available to take care of that.

Don't u kno why dokubo has never fleed Nigeria? He has always been @ home n no one bothers him.

on 2 occasions wen he was arrested , Nigeria crude oil production went down to 700k barrels daily n d government released him with immediate effect......

As naija bad already, anyone who does not wants it to get worse should allow the Niger deltans.

I need not talk further.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Charly68: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
This woman is suffering from mental senility I think .
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Desmondkk(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
This lady is true high on weed...who like your evil husband that will boil for his arrest,my dear if Buhari arrest ur husband just get am for mind say na better party nigerians to trow...idiot
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Intendy: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
undecided

she is right.....arresting dokubo, jonathan and other key political figures in niger delta region and still go back to that region and take their oil will only make the militants more angry..........and you know what will happen if they are angry

cool
what will happen?
what happened when obj cleared odi?
GMB is not =clueless Jonathan
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by omonnakoda: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
One thing alot of people fail to understand is we do not drink oil.The main value oil has to Nigeria is that it allows us pay for imports.When you analyze carefully those things we import you will realise that oil is not really a blessing.We spend billions importing rice,fish turkey and chicken. Most of the Tokunboh cars are actually sent in by Diasporans and is not funded by oil.
So what if we do not have forex to pay for rice what will happen? If we cannot pay for froen fish and chicken laps . Nigeria will survive all of that we are not like some countries without resources . We have abundant resources and even if the Niger Delta was not going to cut off oil I ould advocate it.That is the main reason why we are not developing
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by kodded(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Themaingate:

[b]YOU MUST BE A MAD MAN FOR SIDING HER . THIS IS NOT THE OTUOKE MAN THAT YOU CAN TALK TO ANY HOW

TELL HER , ASARI WOULD GO TO JAIL IF FOUND GUILTY AND NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN

YOU DONT THREATEN THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF ARM FORCES .............. GO TELL HER THAT NOW

EVEN THE CONTRACT THAT JONATHAN AWARDED TO ASARI WOULD BE REVOKE MARK MY WORD
empty chest beater hiding behind the keyboard to show case his stupidity

you forget one thing that we provide the money buhari need to actualize his change program.........once the militants start kidnapping foreign oil workers........blow up oil pipe line and sell oil to the black market so that when the nigerian economy is dead we the niger deltans will rise because of the black market oil we sold............and unite with MASSOB and for republic of biafra while baba one chance turns to banks for loan and bring huge depth to nigeria before leaving

so dont mess with us......... cause in just a week nigeria will not exist cool [/b]
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
undecided

cool

Nothing will happen, Buhari cannot do anything.

Militants cannot do anything.

If I vex, I will throw bomb inside this politics section now .
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by kishimi8(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
Yes, they will blow up their oil, they will then cause their states to stop receiving huge billions in allocations, the secret northern Jatropha Biofuel plantations in the north will spring up, the northerners start receiving huge allocations for this, the middle belt and west receive too for Agriculture, The Niger Delta then lives in regret, meanwhile Asari Dokubo still languishes in Prison.

So Who loses

Haha so guys know about Jatropha ... Funny just went to my boss new Jatropha farm in kd 200 hectares of biodiesel producing bliss , with zero pollution ...

Just wait tI'll production reaches commercial quantities
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by passarella013: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
madam go and control ur overflowing breast, who told u Nigeria is a pot ,eh!!! carry ur body go pack one side, l Neva c pole wey stand talk of cripple. if u go do smthing u for no voice am, OK l no, u wan mek we notice bah, ok nah
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by kodded(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
Naughtysite:

Nothing will happen, Buhari cannot do anything.

Militants cannot do anything.

If I vex, I will throw bomb inside this politics section now .
undecided

warris dis ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? / Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. / Buhari In London (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.