Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari (59917 Views)

Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by PMONEY6: 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
This fat COW of a woman should go and ask questions about wen trying to play dirty with the government for a proper advice. Even HENRY OKA Will instruct her. GMB ISN'T GEJ. Get that to your dead brain you Fat COW.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by igbeke: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
omonnakoda:
End of oil is not end of Nigeria in fact it is the start and I would very much welcome .How many of our neighbours have oil? Are we better thn any of them. See had coming to fight Boko Haram for us! Leave that oil story it is boring.Since last year the price of oil has halved
You are wrong, brother.
End of Oil may be end of One Nigeria.
Our Leaders are lazy, especially those from certain part of the country. They depend on handouts from the FG to run their States without the States having any meaningful contribution to bring on the table.
How will such States cope in the event of no Oil?
In the interest of one Nigeria, Buhari must not provoke another violence in the South, knowing fully well that is administration has book boys at hand to deal with.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by gragraboy: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Orunto:
Nigerian vs Nigeria and for a legitimate reason. This is not bokoharam, 'cos bokoharam has no reason whatsoever to enter Nigeria except to invade and to loot. Dokunbo is different. He is a Nigerian fighting for PEACE in his God given domain. Armnesty International will take this pass our Supreme Court to ICC. So stop harrassing Dokubo, he is not GEJ and stop driving him into the hands of the war hungry Massob.
Who is Harassing Dokubo?....they just said that they will investigate missing 20 billion then her and her husband are now fidgeting.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:

u be saint for the riding game
seriously am a saint!!!
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Midehi:

seriously am a saint!!!

k. i love dicks tho. i no be saint cool
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by gyanny: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yeye wife ur husband goes to jail alone!GeJ lost election nigeria does not boil not talk of oil thief!
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
by the time buhari start the offensive in that region a lot of civilians will die which give the massob more evidence that buhari is committing crime against humanity............and other complains which will lead them to ask for their own country cool

A lot of civilian will die. Does that make you hot?

Has MASSOB proven that GEJ committed crime against humanity in the North? How has MASSOB's complaint about boko haram aided them in their quest for a new country? How has it aided ND Biafran militants in the past?

LOL.... You guys are funny.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by prettyboi1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
lol. This woman and her lawless husband should just shut it, kindly!
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Xfemt(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
vizkiz:

he arrests you husband, your husband goes to jail. You make empty treats, you take it to the media. You take it to the court, it didn't work out. 6months later, you stay home missing your husband...
So where is the part where nigeria bolls

make GMB tryam na der ona go no wether watin she talk na mere treat or na real treat

# we_re_watching
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by 2thpick: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Orunto:
Nigerian vs Nigeria and for a legitimate reason. This is not bokoharam, 'cos bokoharam has no reason whatsoever to enter Nigeria except to invade and to loot. Dokunbo is different. He is a Nigerian fighting for PEACE in his God given domain. Armnesty International will take this pass our Supreme Court to ICC. So stop harrassing Dokubo, he is not GEJ and stop driving him into the hands of the war hungry Massob.
Harassing dokubo Who has mentioned him. All we know and is talked about is missing fund. So why all this shield from his wife and supporters. Woni emo elefo o. Oni oooooh .............. (In case u no understand that. I no yab u. Ask anyone wu sabi am
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
like husband and wife..... U dey fear, u no wetin ur husband done shock hand put.... Na u and una husband go boil no b innocent nigerians
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Trinitynelson(m): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
vickerz:
look at this old hag, is that a threat or what? lol.. she thinks Buhari is a chicken hearted fellow like Gej?

Dokubo is not above the law, he is just a deranged militant on the loose, no thanks to Gej, if not for the fact that Gej is a soft person, imagine, the wife of a militant making threats like this...

Buhari should do whatever it takes to clean this nation, nobody is above the law

THERE IS A NEW SHERRIF IN TOWN

DOKUBO WILL GO TO JAIL AND MY COUNTRY WONT BOIL..
From everything you just said,it is clear you don't know anything in politics.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by ElFenomeno1: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Empty threat..... Worwor wife of a worwor pig!
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by kodded(m): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ilekeh:

A lot of civilian will die. Does that make you hot?

Has MASSOB proven that GEJ committed crime against humanity in the North? How has MASSOB's complaint about boko haram aided them in their quest for a new country? How has it aided ND Biafran militants in the past?

LOL.... You guys are funny.
point of correction boko haram and niger delta militant are not desame

boko haram fought for religious purpose and killed innocent people for no reason

niger deltan militant fought for freedom

united nations recognize a freedom fighter group as long as they are fighting for their right undecided

i pity you........
embarassed
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by boujaye: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=30pt]I Pity This Ugly Woman[/size]

[size=15pt]Smh[/size]

show us your own cheesy
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by 989900: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
vizkiz:

he arrests you husband, your husband goes to jail. You make empty treats, you take it to the media. You take it to the court, it didn't work out. 6months later, you stay home missing your husband...
So where is the part where nigeria bolls

You dey like half stories ehn? grin cheesy cheesy

I beg finish am jor . . . konji go come set in, and the rest you know nah . . .
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
[b]point of correction boko haram and niger delta militant are not desame

embarassed

If ND Biafrans starts attacking pipelines, kidnapping people and killing innocent civilians as you stated....how will we differentiate them from their brothers in the North?

Boko haram already declared its own country...... ND Biafran wants the same thing. How are they different?

The same cause and the same strategy.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by juman(m): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
She wrote well.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Banter1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Orunto:
Nigerian vs Nigeria and for a legitimate reason. This is not bokoharam, 'cos bokoharam has no reason whatsoever to enter Nigeria except to invade and to loot. Dokunbo is different. He is a Nigerian fighting for PEACE in his God given domain. Amnesty International will take this pass our Supreme Court to ICC. So stop harassing Dokubo, he is not GEJ and stop driving him into the hands of the war hungry Massob.
stop saying he's fighting for peace. How can you be fighting for peace and all that comes out of his mouth is war, threat & violence etc etc.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
adorablepepple:
She said before the election there will be war if Jonathan doesn't win, now Jonathan didnt win and we are living in peace,now she is ranting if her rolling ball husband is arrested her head and her family will boil ,as a matter of fact she has bin barking all her life.... she should keep it up because nothing n I repeat nothing will happen if her rolling ball husband is sent to jail!

Illiterate! That's how she will be posing in pics like her mentor shekau
Hey! biitch shut that trap. You shouldn't comment in this kinda topic. Go and learn how to suck a diiick biitch
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:

united nations recognize a freedom fighter group as long as they are fighting for their right undecided
embarassed

Has UN recognized ND Biafrans?
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by jibrilaminu003(m): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
famobaba:
By Junior Otabono

Barely 24 hours after her husband had warned the president-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari against sending any Nigerian to prison when he assume office, Hajia Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari wife of ex Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubi has once again affirmed that no one can arrest her husband.

Her reason, the Niger Delta freedom fighter never held any political office and will never be held accountable for anything under president Jonathan’s administration.

She voiced her anger via a post on Facebook thus “Buhari must start his victimisation of his perceived enemies called probing of missing funds from his own cabinet first and the said probe must take effect from 1978 when Buhari was the petroleum minister anything short of that is unacceptable to the Nigerian populace.

“ The probing must be all round not selective. For those myopic Almajiri fools who blab that Asari will be prosecuted , I’m sorry to disappoint you , Asari has never held any political post so think of something else if your Buhari arrest Asari today, another one thousand Asari will sprang up instantly unless he want to commit genocide in the Niger delta. which you know is not possible in a democratic dispensation.

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/arrest-my-husband-and-nigeria-will-boil-asari-dokubos-wife/

Sometimes I ask, what is the difference between militants and terrorists? These two share all things in common.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by robay(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
undecided

she is right.....arresting dokubo, jonathan and other key political figures in niger delta region and still go back to that region and take their oil will only make the militants more angry..........and you know what will happen if they are angry

cool
Mumu,so if buhari arrest him wetin go cum happen ? E go kill am ,see asari can't do anything,he only make noise
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by dotsdavidson(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
OgaTheTop2:
Madam, which Nigeria will boil? in your wildest dream fat attention seeker. Which man married this woman? Must have been a mistake sad

In fact I wonder why this will even make the news in the first place.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
when would this manish looking woman shut the fvck up!
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by 989900: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
So boys, you see why we fight tooth and nail, so that you marry the right woman.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by snazzy5050(m): 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
Another mama peace. Putting mouths into men's affair undecided
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by asadike(f): 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
Indeed. Buhari should probe himself and his cabinet members first before any other nigerian. After all, its leadership by example anything short of that is unacceptable.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by megacool360(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
tdayof:
bros they shall all be leveled up like the ppl of ODI

Lol! Oga abeg stop exciting yourself with this your assertion. Even OBJ if re-elected, cannot dare that action again.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by tellwisdom: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Another unfortunate bastard spewing shiit from her gutter mouth..Whatever your name is; your family PLUS YOUR generation inclusive, cannot shake a street in Mushin, let alone NIGERIA. OMO ALE JATI JATI angry
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by GCRS87: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
GMB will arrest Asari for treason...... He has bn threatening Nigeria with violence..... And his wife is jst saying another rubbish. Ur husband threatened Nigeria with violence if GEJ loose, dat he must complt his tenure. He is trying to scare GMB nt to arrest him...... Asari must go to jail for treason.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by cluksy(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
undecided

she is right.....arresting dokubo, jonathan and other key political figures in niger delta region and still go back to that region and take their oil will only make the militants more angry..........and you know what will happen if they are angry

cool

It's no threats.
Genocide or another form of phobic invation nationwide. So let's just stop moralising on any ethnic group.
#OccupyTheNation.
There's no point looking too far on who to jail, he (GMB) should just look above his shoulder right behind him, he'll see people to jail or start probing. atleast that will keep him busy for the next four years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others / Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. / Breaking: APC Headquarters Denies Cancelling Of Lagos APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.