Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships (2626 Views)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by DanceVille: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
DanceVille:
1. Loving the person too much or choking your partner with your love- no matter how in-love you both might be, the moment one is choking the other with too much love, it fizzles out the love of the other partner leading his or her love to depreciate. Try to always make it balance or else you just might scare your partner away.

2. Desperation- when you show signs of desperation in your relationship, like trying to trap the person to yourself through marriage...this scares hell out of some people, especially if your partner aint ready to be hooked up or where the relationship its still at its early stage, dont talk about marriage except if you are both desperate about it.

3. As a guy if you are the stingy type, and have never cared about your Girlfriend's finance, neither have you bought her any gifts, then i feel sorry for you.

4. Immaturity: No girl wants a kiddo as a boyfriend or someone who talks and does things like a kid! No no...she will definitely dump your azz!

5. Mode of dressing: If your mode of dressing is really horrible, please do something about it fast!
6. Dirty finger nails and toes also leads to break-ups in r'ships.

7. Flirting: flirting might be fun, and might seem not strong enough to disolve a relationship....the truth is, it can!

8. Too Demanding: you want this, you want that, you want all...take a chill pill abeg, your partner would definitely get tired of you someday.

9. When you are too arrogant, too violent, too pushy, too insultive, always engaging in one fight or the other...this is a big turn-off!

10. Respect your partner's decision always...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by OracleMxNelson(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
May this not make fp

1 Like

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wonderful write-up bro

It's also paramount to know that many relationships have been destroyed just because they refused to use the word SORRY

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by Twaci(f): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
smiley
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by whizjay(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yeahh, yeahh... You are so right.

Buh no.6 tho...
grin
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by mrpackager(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by delishpot: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
DanceVille:
1. Loving the person too much or choking your partner with your love- no matter how in-love you both might be, the moment one is choking the other with too much love, it fizzles out the love of the other partner leading his or her love to depreciate. Try to always make it balance or else you just might scare your partner away.

2. Desperation- when you show signs of desperation in your relationship, like trying to trap the person to yourself through marriage...this scares hell out of some people, especially if your partner aint ready to be hooked up or where the relationship its still at its early stage, dont talk about marriage except if you are both desperate about it.

3. As a guy if you are the stingy type, and have never cared about your Girlfriend's finance, neither have you bought her any gifts, then i feel sorry for you.

4. Immaturity: No girl wants a kiddo as a boyfriend or someone who talks and does things like a kid! No no...she will definitely dump your azz!

5. Mode of dressing: If your mode of dressing is really horrible, please do something about it fast!
6. Dirty finger nails and toes also leads to break-ups in r'ships.

7. Flirting: flirting might be fun, and might seem not strong enough to disolve a relationship....the truth is, it can!

8. Too Demanding: you want this, you want that, you want all...take a chill pill abeg, your partner would definitely get tired of you someday.

9. When you are too arrogant, too violent, too pushy, too insultive, always engaging in one fight or the other...this is a big turn-off!

10. Respect your partner's decision always...

First topic that advices both men and women in relationship Unlike the small boys here that prefere to blame women for all their problems in life. Wow OP, well done.

1 Like

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by Yehman(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Shhh! Baby, We break up to make up
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by vizkiz: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
lies
Mehn! These hoes cvan lie for africa angry
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by irishCream: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
No.6 got me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Op is a big suspect grin why not concern about general cleanliness, wetin you dey use finger do op

Shildren of these days ehen cheesy
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by mrpackager(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wonderful write-up bro

It's also paramount to know that many relationships have been destroyed just because they refused to use the word SORRY

Fact niyen 00grin
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by Princecalm(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bad hygiene as a whole leads to break up
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by dharay88: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Op, bia.! Com complete ur work. undecided

I'm expecting "10 little tinx dat leads to a relationship" angry
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by tosyne2much(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
mrpackager:

Fact niyen 00grin
Thanks baba cheesy
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by DanceVille: 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thanks Bro..
tosyne2much:
Wonderful write-up bro

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by agarawu23(m): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
tell me more Op
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by Tapout(m): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
number.11, snoring while sleeping angry angry......n I mean those types that keep the swamp frogs and crickets silent.. sad

4 Likes

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by DanceVille: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
No Prob bro...I dey come
dharay88:
Op, bia.! Com complete ur work. undecided

I'm expecting "10 little tinx dat leads to a relationship" angry
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by DanceVille: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ok..Trying to feel bossy especially guys, can leads to break-up in relationships.
agarawu23:
tell me more Op
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2015

True.
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by DanceVille: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Funny You!
irishCream:
No.6 got me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Op is a big suspect grin why not concern about general cleanliness, wetin you dey use finger do op

Shildren of these days ehen cheesy
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by DaZion(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Haha..Na curze?
OracleMxNelson:
May this not make fp
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by agarawu23(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
DanceVille:
Ok..Trying to feel bossy especially guys, can leads to break-up in relationships.
we don hear u

nice one
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by DaZion(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
I agree wit u Op.
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by Cutehector(m): 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
If ur d type dat breaks up often wit evryboyfrnd or girlfrnd , den dr are chances ur marriage won't last....

Tolerance is the key
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by DanceVille: 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
HMMM..
Cutehector:
If ur d type dat breaks up often wit evryboyfrnd or girlfrnd , den dr are chances ur marriage won't last....

Tolerance is the key
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by Cutehector(m): 11:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
DanceVille:
HMMM..
hmm?
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wonderful write-up bro

Number 1 and only in many cases. cry
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by Sommyangel(f): 3:31am On Apr 29, 2015
No 6 got me..he makes me carry nail cutter eVerywhere sad
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by ireneony(f): 3:36am On Apr 29, 2015
everything is correct especially number.
i will say we ladies shud stop doing no.1 and 2 is really annoying undecided
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by Tashaamania(f): 4:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Tapout:
number.11, snoring while sleeping angry angry......n I mean those types that keep the swamp frogs and crickets silent.. sad
grin grin grin grin grin any snoring that can keep swamp frogs and cricket silent, the snorer should be put in a zoo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationships by DanceVille: 7:08am On Apr 29, 2015
Lol! And how did you feel when he ask you to carry is nailcutter?
Sommyangel:
No 6 got me..he makes me carry nail cutter eVerywhere sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus / PICS; Guyz That Like Gonking Fat Butt Women,hmmmmm / See How Surebet Spoiled My Date Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.