Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued (52707 Views)

"Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by AhmedMustapha(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Where are all those dudes who said the chibok girls saga was a scam?

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by AhmedMustapha(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2015

4 Likes

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by biafransoul: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
ironbody03:
All is well. I trust buhari that he can do it with the help of Allah

You mean with the help of Allah, he tactically released his captives after all he has achieved his nauseous objective.
Shame on the daura terrorists and their supporters.

3 Likes

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by babestella: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
jayhans:
I dnt knw wat GEJ has done to deserve the. Kind of hostility sum nlanders re giving him... To rule a nation of abt 170million ppl is nt easy.... THANK GOD FOR N.Army.. long live nigeria nd long live Gej

Hehe, NL is full of Internet miscreants, I'm not always surprised to see them display their irredeemable stew.pidity once they comment on issues. Please ignore the minions.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by nsyforreal: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
efilefun:
Great news, this shows we have a great leader in Buhari. Just being a president-elect and things are taking shape back. After the promise of giving terrorism a bloody nose and investigating the nigerian military, everybody is now fully awake to their responsibilities.

Yesterday the scam in NNPC was revealed and today the chibok girls are been found, patiently waiting for the next drama to unfold. seems alot of people are scared of losing their jobs and spending some quality years behind the bars.

God bless GMB
God bless PYO
God bless Nigeria

GMB is surely my Hero!!!!

what is this statement. don't understand.why hailing our president elect.he did not rescue them but jona did.the clueless govt.

sai baba will perform his own magic.watch out

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by wachakuta(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Brightology2:
smh 4 u

Kip shakin niggurh.. buh don't close ur eyes while at it
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by AdimGreat(f): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
God pls let this be the goodnews we have long waited for. Better late than never. #optimistic
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by firstolalekan(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
babestella:

After reading this trash you wrote here, your family will be so ashamed of you. S1lly.
Your father.
Ode

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Borderless: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
efilefun:
Great news, this shows we have a great leader in Buhari. Just being a president-elect and things are taking shape back. After the promise of giving terrorism a bloody nose and investigating the nigerian military, everybody is now fully awake to their responsibilities.

Yesterday the scam in NNPC was revealed and today the chibok girls are been found, patiently waiting for the next drama to unfold. seems alot of people are scared of losing their jobs and spending some quality years behind the bars.

God bless GMB
God bless PYO
God bless Nigeria

GMB is surely my Hero!!!!

Are you serious about all these trash you typed? Na wah oo.

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by stevecantrell: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Barely 24 hours after GMB said BH is a scam !
The fear of...

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by preciousMI1(f): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
My country, my country....
Dramatic country...
All these political stories for the people....
There wasn't any such thing like missing Chibok girls, I'm yet to believe it's possibility. SCAM of the century

2 Likes

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by oriyemisola(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Halleluyah and to God be the glory. Kudos to mr President and to President elect. Pleas give us details of the news. I'm so happy for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by stevecantrell: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
fineguy11:
No,,i think the god of gej slept on the 28th of march,,the god of buhari was wide awake....

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by repogirl(f): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sometimes Nigeria seems more like a joke than a country. Rubbish!!
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by ndcide(m): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

It remains a scam. even if the girls are released. it remains so and you know it.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Jchi9876: 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
oriyemisola:
Halleluyah and to God be the glory. Kudos to mr President and to President elect. Pleas give us details of the news. I'm so happy for Nigeria

more kudos to GMB.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by kurt09(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Exactly one month after presidential election. Yeye dey smell.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by kurt09(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Exactly one month after presidential election. Yeye dey smell. Mission accomplished!
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by gud4dbest(m): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Me too
olaideeeedris:
Hmmmmmm... I just dey observe
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by CeceNene(f): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yes they ve been rescued!
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by gud4dbest(m): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Me too,anyway if so, hallelujah!
olaideeeedris:
Hmmmmmm... I just dey observe
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by BESTOOO: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Pls ,Nigerian military should professionally profile the freed girls so that the truth will emerge on who is actually culpable for their kidnap .My beloved GEJ, don't worry ,after six months Nigerians will realize their mistakes and lament..Have we known we would have voted for u.May God bless Mr.Jonathan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by vislabraye(m): 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
sweetguy26:
GEJ making things easy for Buhari. Buhari is such a lucky man.

Or rather, BH is chilling down because their ex negotiator is coming.

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by peedeeasobie(m): 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
wachakuta:
Like seriously?? After 1 year in a forest inside a desert??.. hmmm

So should they remain in the forest?
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Edunwa302(m): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Great news
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
NTA just confirmed 200 girls were released but they aren't chibok girls.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by illiad1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
HausaFulanis, Dribbling Nigeria Since Amalgamation.

Bros Jona, Sorry for what they did to you. But then again your fathers were busy drinking ogogoro while we were battling the hausafulani monsters and the yoruba slaves.

Had your waterside people woken up to the reality of this mirage called nigeria in 1967 then all this gang up against you would never have happened.

But then its not too late yet. Now you all have seen you have no stake in this entity, you either die to liberate your people or sit back once more like your fathers and brothers did in 67 and then watch in grave as your children now unborn go through the same orchestrated lies, gang-ups, downfall and outright rejection as have been visited on you by the same people that gave you south-south region just because they want to spite the Igbo in 1967.

In ernest, I have no pity on you. Go home and rest. You have been betrayed.

2 Likes

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Costa2000(m): 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
This is good news,thanks to NA that sacrificed there lives. Well done GEJ.

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

The kidnap may have been a scam afterall. Releasing them after election only leaves more questions than answers.

2 Likes

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
MizMyColi:
After all is said and done, we want a Nigeria that works.

Kudos to GEJ.
Girls were actually abducted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.