Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

What Do I Do?advise Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do?advise Needed Please (996 Views)

Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by mattkelly: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
People,

This is my scenario and i would take out time to explain.I dont want any abuses please..I need to know what the next line of action should be..

I meet this beautiful,sweet,well-brought up 19year Girl about a Year Ago..We became friends..close friends,we discuss almost everything under the sun..I used to call her my unofficial sweetheart..Although i am much more older than her..I asked her out this year when she got Admission into University of Ibadan,she never said Yes nor No..About 3weeks ago,I brought up the topic again while we where sitting in front of her Hostel,she then told me she isnt ready for a Relationship.She said she is still Young,That presently she has about 4Guys too saying the same thing..She said i should wait and hold on till she is ready..I said no problem,I still call her as much as before,pay her visits,we laugh,we still play and even an outsider would think we are dating..

Then suddenly out of the Blues,She told me she wanted to discuss something with me.She told me this on phone.I called her back to inquire what it is but i discovered she could not say it.For days she kept on saying she would say it,util finally on Monday she said it..This is what she said, She said she wanted me to at least stop calling her for a while,and that she wants me to give her a break..She said it has affected her and it is affecting her in school and that i should not take it personal and should not get angry..

Now this is it,I said no problem and she ended the call by telling me Gudnite..Now,I have decided to give her a break as she requested,but this is it,For how long?Do you still think something might still come out of it?

The problem is this,I do not like people taking me for granted,maybe she isnt interested in me anymore or she really wants me to give her a break trully as it might be affecting her..I had decided to even delete her number sef,but i just wanted to hear some other people's opinion..

What do I do?Do i forget completely about her or i should still think something might come out?

Thanks all
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by IamOdin: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
My man,u should know she friend zoned you right from d start and the bitter truth is you'll never get her if u continue trying.

Laughs in chinese,when will boys learn to stop being overly nice??

Well,the best thing to do now is forget about her and date other girls,if u don't have a pick up line i can help with my 101% fail proof strategy.
Date as many girls as possible and flex with dem in her presence if possible.

From now,make sure u don't call or text her no matter what and believe me within one month she'll call you and when she does make sure u don't try to be nice or nervy.Ask her in a very menial tone "who's speaking??" (mehn i got this part A1 cheesy)..the tone and question will tickle her from hair to toe and settle in her CHAMBER..She will never forget the question in her life and will never percieve u as a friend again,but uhh,that depends on ur action when u both meet after the call,if u're nervy she'll think u're in a bad mood when she called but if u're confident enough(and why won't u be after u've been with 6 or 8 girls),then she'll know u aint mr nice anymore.

Do this and thank me later.
And for those that said being nice is getting laid,come read this and upgrade ur retarded souls out of retardation.

Cc lalasticlala
ishilove

do the needful for others to learn from dz niqqur!

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by tope24(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dude, 2 things. Either your tenure has ended and that's the only way to discharge you or she just need a break.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
She is in love with someone else of her age or her ex came back for her.. Goodluck
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by boynigeria(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
its simple
take an hink bro, shes just not into u and the more u want it to be the more it wont
it happens, she just respects u enuf to lie to u and not give u an answer
there are plenty girls to come ur way forget abt her
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by 2dice(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Give her break ... Dont call her
No text
No msg
Move on bro...
Life issa Trip..Put on yor shoes.. Move On

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by dulux07(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dont delete her number, jst still maintain ur frienship, or better still remain on a neutral level. U cant blame her tho, she jst got into another form of exposure.
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by PureWays(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is what's up: She doesn't really dig you...
Yes! you might be disturbing her studies and all that but if she digs you, she won't mind.. Though it's cool that she told you to give her a break so as not to slack in studies but it also means that she doesn't dig you...

Delete her and move on, don't think she will come back to you and lick your a**, she's got some admirers fueling her ego, so that may not happen...

She's pretty young and she believes there are still a lot of offer to come, so for you not to "jonz", delete her line and move on..
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Booked!
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by witnezHD(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
like you said she's your unofficial gal........just let go and LIFE GOES ON
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by goodmorning40: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
She's in the uni she doesn't want checks and balances she needs freedom, leave her what shall be shall be
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by durosegun(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dude! It's pretty clear that she felt nothing for you and even you yourself know that. Don't let your emotions influence your decision. Just do that very thing that your mind is telling you.
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by Young03(m): 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
I beleive in d words of the first poster, do as he said dude and ur days shall be long
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by Adaeze003(f): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
At that age she probably wants to be free... especially if she started dating early in life so... let her be, don't try to force anything.
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by ronald4lif(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Isn't it obvious. She simply told you off. She isn't interested in you and was disturbed with the callings. She acted maturely by telling it nicely.
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
hmmmmm..here to read comments
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by major466(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
I think you should honor her request and give her some space. She feels chocked.
Considering the fact that she just got admission to the university is another potent reason why you should slow it down. Don take it the wrong way. Her asking for space doesn't mean something is wrong with you. Just like she herself pointed out, its a bit too early at this time for her to be involve in a serious relationship. Dont worry about it. There are still many more fishes in the sea.
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by mattkelly: 12:01am On Apr 30, 2015
Thanks all.I appreciate your comments..What surprised me about her was that i never had any inkling she would say such..She still called me the Sunday before Monday..

I have to be factual with you all..I have a girlfriend though,nice sweet girl which almost all of my friends know her..Neighbors included.I just did not want to put all my eggs in one Basket.Infact she slept over at my place on Monday when the Girl told me to give her a break..Am not actually bothered.Just wanted to know if i should zero my mind off her completely..

Thanks once again..I would do as you've said..

I appreciate..
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 30, 2015
Oh you have a gf and you are trying to cheat on her with this small girl that is just starting life. You deserve the break up. She is a smart girl. Thats why is good to hear two sides of a story before making judgement
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
mattkelly:
People,

This is my scenario and i would take out time to explain.I dont want any abuses please..I need to know what the next line of action should be..

I meet this beautiful,sweet,well-brought up 19year Girl about a Year Ago..We became friends..close friends,we discuss almost everything under the sun..I used to call her my unofficial sweetheart..Although i am much more older than her..I asked her out this year when she got Admission into University of Ibadan,she never said Yes nor No..About 3weeks ago,I brought up the topic again while we where sitting in front of her Hostel,she then told me she isnt ready for a Relationship.She said she is still Young,That presently she has about 4Guys too saying the same thing..She said i should wait and hold on till she is ready..I said no problem,I still call her as much as before,pay her visits,we laugh,we still play and even an outsider would think we are dating..

Then suddenly out of the Blues,She told me she wanted to discuss something with me.She told me this on phone.I called her back to inquire what it is but i discovered she could not say it.For days she kept on saying she would say it,util finally on Monday she said it..This is what she said, She said she wanted me to at least stop calling her for a while,and that she wants me to give her a break..She said it has affected her and it is affecting her in school and that i should not take it personal and should not get angry..

Now this is it,I said no problem and she ended the call by telling me Gudnite..Now,I have decided to give her a break as she requested,but this is it,For how long?Do you still think something might still come out of it?

The problem is this,I do not like people taking me for granted,maybe she isnt interested in me anymore or she really wants me to give her a break trully as it might be affecting her..I had decided to even delete her number sef,but i just wanted to hear some other people's opinion..

What do I do?Do i forget completely about her or i should still think something might come out?

Thanks all
mugun of life,so sorry,u will never get her,she already got someone she love and delete u out of her affairs
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
adeekiti:
She is in love with someone else of her age or her ex came back for her.. Goodluck
I'm telling u,I sensed it
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by 2goodbobo(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bros forget that girl. She is involved with someone else.
Re: What Do I Do?advise Needed Please by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
MojAyo:
I'm telling u,I sensed it
thats the honest truth ma

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-) / How To Kiss A Someone That Has Mouth Odour. / 5 Time Tested Secrets Of Capturing The Heart Of The Right Man For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.