Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory (52194 Views)

Bloomberg Questions Buhari's Ability To Rule Nigeria / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) / President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by driand(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Editor1:
President Goodluck Jonathan has, for the first
time, questioned the results of the March 28
presidential election, maintaining that the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is still the
dominant party in Nigeria.

Jonathan had congratulated Muhammadu
Buhari, candidate of the All Progressives
Congress (APC), before the final result was
announced but he said on Thursday that he
only did it for the unity of Nigeria.

He said the PDP could not have recorded the
low scores recorded for him in some areas.
The president was speaking at the submission
of the report of the PDP Presidential Campaign
Organisation (PPCO) at the new banquet hall of
the presidential villa.

Jonathan said: “PDP is still the dominant party.
If you look at the result, the difference is just
over two million votes. And if you look at the
areas where it is perceived that PDP scored so
low, PDP couldn’t have gotten those kinds of
scores.”

He said now that the elections are over, “I put
the country first”.

www.thecable.ng/just-jonathan-questions-buharis-victory
Jona cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by Brugo(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
The defeat is still like a dream to them. cheesy

It has left a bitter aftertaste.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by ayinba1(f): 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
I saw the topic and couldn't control my laughter. This guy is a piece of work! WTH?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by azimibraun: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
This Baba One chance name will never fly..... Wicked ppl trying to replace cluelessneses with One chance.
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by Idrismusty97(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
This Otuke fisherman no wan maintain him "hero" title ne?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by Ephemmm: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Editor1:
Looking at the way 'Baba One Chance' and his 40 thieves has turned Defence House into a parralel Aso Rock, I know Oga Joe must be regretting dat fone call he made dat Tuesday evening.
But not to worry, just give dem 6months, Nigerians will come begging for ur return!

Oya MODs do the 'doctrine of neccessity'.
If this post doesn't make FP, I will trek from Nairaland to Linda Ikeji

#EDITOR-in-CHIEF

It is not over: the doors of election tribunal are not shot against him - "otuekeloading"

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by iretiland: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thank God for returning our country back to our hands from the hand of this brainless man with no element ofbhuman dignity. But even for six years he presided over the nation's affairs, I believe the intelligent ones among the future generation will question the judgement of Nigerians for allowing him to go close to the highest office in the Land. We should forget about those who considered him the best thing that ever happen to our land..... they are birds of same low-understanding flying together. I have no doubt GEJ will eventually humiliated himself before the world before he leaves office.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by slimfit1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Jonathan is a good man and he is also my hero.
Fact: Jonathan has already conceded defeat, there is no need for all this lamentation, is already to late. For the unity and peace of this country he should hand over the mantle of leadership come may 29.

Maybe good is putting food on your table sorry good is not working for me i need to see work.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by guardian47: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
If Mr President thinks there are a lot of misappropriation in the results of some areas where APC won in the North, what does he have to say about the result announced in Rivers state?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by mandax: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jonathan, shortly after the election, you said your stay in government house for 16 years made you feel like you were in a cage.

Please go home, stop confusing those left to reorganize the PDP.
IF JONATHAN HAD TOLD HIS PDP MEMBERS BEFORE THE ELECTION THAT HE WAS NOT KEEN ON REPRESENTING THEM IN ASO ROCK.

Jonathan does not know what to say at any appropriate time.

If Jonathan had engineered the restructuring of Nigeria's lopsided political structure in a whooping six years. That shall make it possible to obtain a vote in the now lopsidedly populated NASS to return to regional government system and fiscal federalism.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by inimes(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Those are the words of cowards. What about the results of the APC in Rivers, Delta,Akwa-Ibom,Edo,Cross River,Abia, Bayelsa,Anambra,Enugu,Ebonyi,States? Were the results from these areas represented the true outcome of the polls? Abeg,make we allow dis Country to make genuine progress.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by jamillion: 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
almajiri101:
This useless black monkey face should get over the shock and move on.

Hero my foot.
pls remind me the meaning of ur moniker
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by PStacks(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Editor1:
President Goodluck Jonathan has, for the first
time, questioned the results of the March 28
presidential election, maintaining that the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is still the
dominant party in Nigeria.

Jonathan had congratulated Muhammadu
Buhari, candidate of the All Progressives
Congress (APC), before the final result was
announced but he said on Thursday that he
only did it for the unity of Nigeria.

He said the PDP could not have recorded the
low scores recorded for him in some areas.
The president was speaking at the submission
of the report of the PDP Presidential Campaign
Organisation (PPCO) at the new banquet hall of
the presidential villa.

Jonathan said: “PDP is still the dominant party.
If you look at the result, the difference is just
over two million votes. And if you look at the
areas where it is perceived that PDP scored so
low, PDP couldn’t have gotten those kinds of
scores.”

He said now that the elections are over, “I put
the country first”.

www.thecable.ng/just-jonathan-questions-buharis-victory

Ok, Let Jonathan do his worst.

Let him not put the Nation first, let him put it last.. MtcheeÉwww.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by Banter1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Editor1:
Looking at the way 'Baba One Chance' and his 40 thieves has turned Defence House into a parralel Aso Rock, I know Oga Joe must be regretting dat fone call he made dat Tuesday evening.
But not to worry, just give dem 6months, Nigerians will come begging for ur return!

#EDITOR-in-CHIEF
if you're praying for GMB to fail, we suffer it together! Instead of you to pray for him to do better than your clueless GEJ, you are here saying they should give GMB 6months. Shame on you. We will never beg for GEJ that almost ruin our dear country.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by ezecushy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Editor1:

#EDITOR-in-CHIEF
u are clueless like your assestor GEJ. I think you will make more sense when you don't talk or write. Swuuuuuuu
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by Adelivinggreat(m): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
E b like say the ogogoro Wey oga jona shack don clear for him face grin. He's nw regretting conceding defeat. Its tooo late bro grin
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by landinfo: 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
almajiri101:
This useless black monkey face should get over the shock and move on.

Hero my foot.

If U were a white, I would have undastood BUT as a black, U are a disgrace to not only ya parentz & ya unborn genaration, but a shame to the creator cos I believe he wasted him time on U........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by betterpikinn: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
This Jònadaft is a real big fool o sad
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by mandax: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
PStacks:

Ok, Let Jonathan do his worst.

Let him not put the Nation first, let him put it last.. MtcheeÉwww.

Jonathan who put the Nation first to undermine the interests of his southern constituency. What a brave man. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jonathan misused an opportunity of a lifetime.

The CONFAB Jonathan ought to convene very early in his tenure to restructure Nigeria as OBJ started, so as to balance National Assembly representation between north and south of Nigeria, Jonathan waited until it was too late.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by persius555(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Life afte retirement syndrome is catching up with our outgoing presido. Word of advice; buhari will not be there forever. The earlier GEJ and his PDP party of rogues realise this the better. Nigerians asked for change and they got it. Please live with it.
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by yinparc: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
baybeeboi:
you've done well Mr President.
You will be remembered.
And in no time, you will be missed.
he will be remebered 4 corruption and missed 4 corruption
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by mightyrocket(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Too late to cry when the head is off the neck embarassedToo late to cry when the head is off the neck
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin and you actually believe that?

Editor1:
But not to worry, just give dem 6months, [size=15pt]Nigerians will come begging for ur return[/size]!

#EDITOR-in-CHIEF
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by deluxecad(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
He should just go.
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by IYANGBALI: 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
eleko1:
Confused Man He don sucked IYANGBALI expired flat screen bweast com dey yarn nonsense.IT iS In U
God forbid bad thing,na true say him dey beg to sok my bweast but I no gree am
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by olaolulazio(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Did I just see just over 2million votes?

And still saying poo.
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by olaolulazio(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2015

And still saying poo.
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by olaolulazio(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2015

And still saying poo.
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by IYANGBALI: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Na now the jazz wey dem take catch baba peace to conced defeat fade comot for him body,but its too late to cry
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by Tina3362: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Mumu President! And You believed the Low Scores Recorded for the APC in South East and South South? Yeye man!
. watch ur mouth dnt u hv elders at home? no matter wat,he is nt ur mate so mind the kind of words u use.
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by pstfr: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Jonathan is a good man and he is also my hero.
Fact: Jonathan has already conceded defeat, there is no need for all this lamentation, is already to late. For the unity and peace of this country he should hand over the mantle of leadership come may 29.
sure he will, but the facts must be made clear. I chose not to fight you does not mean am afraid of you or cannot beat you but, for peace to reign and for us to remain friends. Thats exactly what gej did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project / #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.