Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part (89274 Views)

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / Abuja Runs Girl Allegedly Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Pr!vate / Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by fareed69(m): 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
You are on your. Own Money for hand back ground

You don collect the dough

Face your Warrant
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by tablu: 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
'For the love of money'...bone thugs musical rendition...
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by bunmixtra(f): 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fake as$ stowie!

Too many lies....Just take a look at 1

She was expectin a chq of 300k.
1. U cant be paid of 300k chq over the counter
2. Students hardly open a current account so theres no way the chq to be lodged in her acc nt to talk of a runs geh

Take a look at this too

Abj runs gehs are so wise and smart and will hardly fall for a 300k per nyt deal except only if she was jazzed. Too good to be true?

300k for study materials Mayb payin for a professional exam or a certificatn which isnt feasible for a typical runs gurl. They struggle their way outta d conventional study...to get the 1st degree and u compilin other ish of other exam type wen u avnt survived the basic one u goin thru?

Fake ass stowie once again!
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by darepoju(m): 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ojestas:
Make cows, no be only worms come out . it Serves her right. . BTW pictures of the worms or . . .
bro...dis 1 is strong o...very disgusting. http://www.talkofabuja.com/video-abuja-big-girl-who-slept-with-a-politician-per-night-for-just-300000-found-worms-in-her-private-part/ d video download link is on DAT page..
pls download and see for ur self..

1 Like

Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by kinibigdeal(m): 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
bunmixtra:
Fake as$ stowie!

Too many lies....Just take a look at 1

She was expectin a chq of 300k.
1. U cant be paid of 300k chq over the counter
2. Students hardly open a current account so theres no way the chq to be lodged in her acc nt to talk of a runs geh

Take a look at this too

Abj runs gehs are so wise and smart and will hardly fall for a 300k per nyt deal except only if she was jazzed. Too good to be true?

300k for study materials Mayb payin for a professional exam or a certificatn which isnt feasible for a typical runs gurl. They struggle their way outta d conventional study...to get the 1st degree and u compilin other ish of other exam type wen u avnt survived the basic one u goin thru?

Fake ass stowie once again!

i advice you watch the video

1 Like

Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by sukkot: 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
mike404:
I HAVE THE VIDEO ON MY PHONE
THATS SOME NASTY STUFF. WHAT YOU KEEPING A VIDEO LIKE THAT FOR ?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Ayekooto001(m): 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
She's the architect of her life!
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by sniper77(m): 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Make the babe put the worms on OLX,amazon,jumia, konga and eBay so that she fit raise money to buy her handout. if this story is true then her "ojukokoro "is leading her to six feet below ground level.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by mbulela: 12:10am On May 01, 2015
naijababe:
So a handout now costs 300k? undecided
Madam, please your attention is needed here;http://aguntasolo.com/2015/04/30/time-to-make-goat-meat-peppersoup-pwc-on-nnpc-part-2/
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Dubemkelly(m): 12:17am On May 01, 2015
Ojestas:
Make cows, no be only worms come out . it Serves her right. . BTW pictures of the worms or . . .

Godamn it! You sure wouldn't like to see it. Disgusting shii
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by tobiogunboye(m): 12:30am On May 01, 2015
If it z d jazz I know, after "worm" u r suppose to see "maggot" again...Take care tho!
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by efonat(m): 12:39am On May 01, 2015
And u have the time and d energy to type this? #Confused.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by ojigbijigbi: 1:18am On May 01, 2015
Smartini:
#Sighs... How does this reduce the number of witches in your life?

Abeg, no slap am.. I kno say him need am
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Godsonkemz(m): 1:25am On May 01, 2015
If the ear refuses to listen to advice, when the head is cut off, the ear follows it. Anyways, whatever will kill a dog will first of all block its ear and nose from percieving wat's abt to happen. However, the grasshopper that does not hear rests in the stomach of a bird.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by anigold(m): 3:06am On May 01, 2015
kinibigdeal:
A lady who confesses about how she slept with a Politician during the election period, now have worms in her private part.

She says:

” He took me for a night which he promise to give me 300k for a night stand without using condoms which I agreed because I needed money to buy my handout, as a student you will understand what am saying… I took the offer after when we were done I thought he will give my cheque but he pay with cash, 300k on my palm within a week I can’t remember what and what I buy with it, the cash just went off like a wind

“After the money shock, I start noticing something strange within me, I am not seeing my period but am always on pain with blood all over me, so the pain keep increasing day by day after a week of pain I decided to go to a doctor for proper check up, so I call on a friend she took me to this hospital and the moment I open up my legs worms was all over the floor and within me eating me up…..

http://www.talkofabuja.com/video-abuja-big-girl-who-slept-with-a-politician-per-night-for-just-300000-found-worms-in-her-private-part/

You needed N300k to buy handouts
like seriously.
When you are renting your we-we for money thats what happens..

all these girls that wants to run faster than their shadows..

una never chi chom ching..
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by anigold(m): 3:07am On May 01, 2015
ritababe:
Beginning of the end grin

U sabi the gal? grin
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Proffdada: 3:16am On May 01, 2015
Op can lie, that's a bot fly infestation of an Indian girl whose panties must've been laden with eggs of the fly and couldn't get help in time
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Olaxtra: 4:19am On May 01, 2015
5p1naz:
shocked 300k for handout? Kontinue... all these lies that you are shiaring....

that handout must have been printed with gold ink... see her English like mama piss

i wonder ooo grin
5p1naz:
shocked 300k for handout? Kontinue... all these lies that you are shiaring....

that handout must have been printed with gold ink... see her English like mama piss

i wonder ooo
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Nobody: 4:27am On May 01, 2015
kinibigdeal:
A lady who confesses about how she slept with a Politician during the election period, now have worms in her private part.

She says:

” He took me for a night which he promise to give me 300k for a night stand without using condoms which I agreed because I needed money to buy my handout, as a student you will understand what am saying… I took the offer after when we were done I thought he will give my cheque but he pay with cash, 300k on my palm within a week I can’t remember what and what I buy with it, the cash just went off like a wind

“After the money shock, I start noticing something strange within me, I am not seeing my period but am always on pain with blood all over me, so the pain keep increasing day by day after a week of pain I decided to go to a doctor for proper check up, so I call on a friend she took me to this hospital and the moment I open up my legs worms was all over the floor and within me eating me up…..

http://www.talkofabuja.com/video-abuja-big-girl-who-slept-with-a-politician-per-night-for-just-300000-found-worms-in-her-private-part/
hmmm...300k for handouts bah? undecided
story for the gods
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Gboliwe: 4:48am On May 01, 2015
Once saw a movie "Contracted" with this kind of thing. The man slept with a corpse and contracted the deadly disease and transferred it to a very good girl who was just unfortunate to be in the wrong place (I think she was raped)
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by kilokeys(m): 4:51am On May 01, 2015
worms?...

my theory..

she sleeps with many.. doesnt clean up after d deed

konji rots in her cervix

worms swim to d surface
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by eko20: 4:58am On May 01, 2015
Good 4 her
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by toprealman: 5:03am On May 01, 2015
Hope you bought your "handout(s)" with the "handout" you got from the APC/PDP 'politician'? Sorry about the worms though...no pun intended.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by UncleDeeee(m): 5:29am On May 01, 2015
Picture or..........
300k for handouts? Even textbooks from 100 level to final year no reach 100k. Madam you lie pass satan ni!
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Nobody: 5:31am On May 01, 2015
sarahatuba:
Not trying to be judgemental or anything but there are better and more honest ways to make money.....you dnt need to earn money on your back....its sad females are begining to lose their value sad

Did you say "they are beginning to lose their value"¿....Lol,when they've lost it before Abraham was born.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by donkalas(m): 5:35am On May 01, 2015
U said u need money for handout shocked c ur life
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Emmabrams(m): 5:37am On May 01, 2015
Lie lie...

Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Dagoma: 5:43am On May 01, 2015
lady who confesses about how she slept with a
Politician during the election period, now have worms
in her private part.

She says:

” He took me for a night which he promise to give me
300k for a night stand without using condoms which I
agreed because I needed money to buy my handout, as
a student you will understand what am saying… I took
the offer after when we were done I thought he will give
my cheque but he pay with cash, 300k on my palm
within a week I can’t remember what and what I buy
with it, the cash just went off like a wind

“After the money shock, I start noticing something
strange within me, I am not seeing my period but am
always on pain with blood all over me, so the pain keep
increasing day by day after a week of pain I decided to
go to a doctor for proper check up, so I call on a friend
she took me to this hospital and the moment I open up
my legs worms was all over the floor and within me
eating me up…..

Face your problem, what can the Forum do for you?
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by chachanga: 5:43am On May 01, 2015
Thot this a stowie that's being in criculation since like '09 angry; same outcome, diff xter, diff location each version!

plus, hope dis aint one of those weird videos folks pull out of you-tube; you'd be surprised whatcha can get randomly vid-searching on youtube, bing, dailymotion etc wiv your +18 Safety off.

Some HBO type shows even made a killing outta that, though not +18 sha; if in doubt watch Ridiculousness, TOSH.0 etc

NOT TO SPOIL UR ROLL HOWEVER, let's just say we're in d mood to believe the story as told & shown, Medics in da house, "abeg, come help us define which kain version of konjilized hell-0n-Earth" condition dis type of ish happens in?
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by adino(m): 5:49am On May 01, 2015
blym:
Nigerian politicians are so heartless, killing,looting, are dere order(s) of d day, nw they've resulted to this,, & they all have children . . By God's grace em gonna reap d seed there sowing. . Lesson to ladies xpecially students, be contented wit wat u've or given at home. . Cut ur cloth according to ur cloth.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Agalasis(m): 5:59am On May 01, 2015
She wl soon end up in MFM Prayer city or any branch nearest to her.
I pray she does that quickly b4 it bkomz too late...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.