Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part (89319 Views)

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / Abuja Runs Girl Allegedly Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Pr!vate / Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:00am On May 01, 2015
5p1naz:
shocked 300k for handout? Kontinue... all these lies that you are shiaring....

that handout must have been printed with gold ink... see her English like mama piss
ur english tho! We don't see english,we only read and ear english. I noticed anyone on NL who always observe grammatical errors are school cert holder.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by AdeniyiA(m): 6:17am On May 01, 2015
charijee:
Hmmmm....how true is this
Strange things happen sis, worse than this.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by bignametweets1: 6:17am On May 01, 2015
Ritababe that's unfair on your part to say so.......
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Johngreat(m): 6:22am On May 01, 2015
....and u spent the money without buying handout, girls using handout as an excuse for atrocious act since 1914, story for the gods, if not for the awful experience who would ve believed that you were paid a whopping sum of 300k for a night out. girls learn to close your legs, evil pervades our land. ka chineke mejuo okwu.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by olexjay(m): 6:47am On May 01, 2015
charijee:
E good say she use her head o
na her mama safe her o, na maggots she found inside it after they do the strong tin
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by austinesteve(m): 6:53am On May 01, 2015
some ladies and their hustle for wealth and fame!!!! , now she dey use handout as excuse for prostitution...if this story is true...I wish her recovery so she learn her lesson, but if na lie undecided @OP well done!!
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by clemmonce(m): 6:55am On May 01, 2015
kinibigdeal:
A lady who confesses about how she slept with a Politician during the election period, now have worms in her private part.

She says:

” He took me for a night which he promise to give me 300k for a night stand without using condoms which I agreed because I needed money to buy my handout, as a student you will understand what am saying… I took the offer after when we were done I thought he will give my cheque but he pay with cash, 300k on my palm within a week I can’t remember what and what I buy with it, the cash just went off like a wind

“After the money shock, I start noticing something strange within me, I am not seeing my period but am always on pain with blood all over me, so the pain keep increasing day by day after a week of pain I decided to go to a doctor for proper check up, so I call on a friend she took me to this hospital and the moment I open up my legs worms was all over the floor and within me eating me up…..

http://www.talkofabuja.com/video-abuja-big-girl-who-slept-with-a-politician-per-night-for-just-300000-found-worms-in-her-private-part/
rubbish total rubbish... you needed 300k to buy your handout. Which school you go. handout 300k... the girl is drunk.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by austinesteve(m): 6:56am On May 01, 2015
BTW no picture cry
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Fredosky247(m): 7:21am On May 01, 2015
THIS IS REALLY SHOCKING... poverty is not an excuse indulging into prostitution ...
.God take control
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by betty202020(m): 7:31am On May 01, 2015
I blame u. Did u inform ur parents about ur handout, did they permit u to go on prostitution to make handout money. Are u the only student without handout money? The real cost of ur action is ur life with strange illness. Ask God for forgiveness
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by igbizen(m): 7:41am On May 01, 2015
this has been happening for a long time now, she no get sense, how can a big man agree to sleep with you without condom and also pay you that much money without something in return. A runs girl for that matter, the greater the risk the man is willing to take the greater the benefit that awaits. She is dead already. ritual tins.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by fpeter(f): 7:49am On May 01, 2015
dapipson:
if you're always lucky doesn't mean that thinks like this doesn't happen. I am leaving witness. be careful.

take that warning to every female in your lineage, you accursed being. You think everyone here is from the gutters like you?
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by fpeter(f): 7:50am On May 01, 2015
millionboi:
until it hapn 2u b4 u bliv abi?u beta change ur way

just as it happened to the females in your bloodline?
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by gohzieh(m): 7:52am On May 01, 2015
So why are you telling us. When he wooed you did you mention it? When you collected the money did you tell us? Now worms visited you then you decide to tell us. Probably you want our sympathy and prayers I guess. My sister please suffer it quietly.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Nobody: 7:54am On May 01, 2015
[quote author=adino post=33298070][/quote] wats with d bolded?
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Ifebazz(m): 7:57am On May 01, 2015
Nah PHD textbook you want buy for 300k? In fact na snake supposed eat you up sef. undecided
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by kuderrich: 7:58am On May 01, 2015
blym:
Nigerian politicians are so heartless, killing,looting, are dere order(s) of d day, nw they've resulted to this,, & they all have children . . By God's grace em gonna reap d seed there sowing. . Lesson to ladies xpecially students, be contented wit wat u've or given at home. . Cut ur cloth according to ur cloth.
na wetin she dey find she see ohh, must she f*••k every politician on d street because of money? Am sure there will b young hustling guys looking for her buh she wan catch better fish.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by MDJALO(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2015
Shay na shoki she like pass her life, money can buy anything but not life, hmm na snake go even come out next, colonbo girl mumu
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Peejayybold(f): 8:18am On May 01, 2015
Ojestas:
Make cows, no be only worms come out . it Serves her right. . BTW pictures of the worms or . . .

Or I don't believe it
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Aitee1: 8:21am On May 01, 2015
austinesteve:
BTW no picture cry

Wetin you wan see undecided
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Nobody: 8:30am On May 01, 2015
sauceny:

Did you say "they are beginning to lose their value"¿....Lol,when they've lost it before Abraham was born.
Loool hahahaha we have to admit that women have started finding their voices over the years but recently females just I dnt even knw how describe the way they act shocked
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Nobody: 8:31am On May 01, 2015
Eww the video. sad
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Nobody: 8:37am On May 01, 2015
fpeter:

take that warning to every female in your lineage, you accursed being. You think everyone here is from the gutters like you?
You are always right and wise in your own ways
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by hopilo: 8:39am On May 01, 2015
Go and meet Aposle Suleiman ASAP. I have witness him deliver a girl from similar situation. The politician don use you get something.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Nobody: 8:41am On May 01, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Rituals things. Ndo
wat does Tiamiyu means?
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Nobody: 9:09am On May 01, 2015
Story is probably true or fake but doesn't take away the fact these things happen on the regular.

Trust Nigerians to always attach juju to occurences they cannot explain.

First, the politician wanted skin to skin because that's what most rich, powerful, ignorant(do not believe in AIDs) men do.

Secondly his pen¡s is dead and/or dying hence the maggot/worm infestation. Maggots feed on dead skin that's why his willy is their residence. He probably caught them from fūcking dead bodies all in the name of election jazz. Occasional fůcking of dead bodies(necrophilia) is a guaranteed way of killing cells present in a man's pėnis - call it punishment from God.

The girl in question is safe since she has no dead skin the maggots can feed on. All she needs is a proper douche and she's good to go about her 'runs' business.

I'm disappointed to see in a whole five pages of comments no one has even mentioned necrophilia; means we still've a long way to go regarding enlightenment.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Mznaett: 9:14am On May 01, 2015
God pls save our girlz o....it's real i cn bet my chest 2dz
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Nobody: 9:27am On May 01, 2015
Eeeew I followed the link and downloaded the video.No just wondering why all this girls use school to lie? How much is a handout that u needed 300k for? No offense but I think this ladies should be more creative in thier lying skills.If a woman is contented and loyal to herself she won't do this.All girls care about now is living in trends and having fun, faking their lives.Now she can't be normal again u need God just God is digusting
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by charijee(f): 9:36am On May 01, 2015
olexjay:
na her mama safe her o, na maggots she found inside it after they do the strong tin
Just hope we ladies learn from this
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by austinesteve(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2015
Aitee1:

Wetin you wan see undecided

I want see d kitty cat wey don spoil na undecided
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Elevation(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2015
Things like this happen remember the NYSC kaduna girls that were rushed to St Gerald hospital then that guys were paying 100box to view them, many things are happening in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.