Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part (89318 Views)

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / Abuja Runs Girl Allegedly Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Pr!vate / Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Aitee1: 9:43am On May 01, 2015
austinesteve:

I want see d kitty cat wey don spoil na undecided

shocked shocked shocked

Akpara mkpo sad

1 Like

Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by olexjay(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2015
charijee:
Just hope we ladies learn from this
I hope so
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by themanderon: 10:22am On May 01, 2015
[quote author=fpeter post=33290282]Una don come again undecidedstory for the gods[/quote

My dear better believe cos these things usually happen in the north as experienced from my NYSC days. Truth they say is stranger than fiction and that's a fact.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by cochexky: 10:46am On May 01, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue if real guy price you 5k you go vex insult am ... now see ur end olodo. how many years you done do the work yet you still need money for handout. ewu,goat,moooo
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by airzzee(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2015
This story has been there since over five years ago!
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by philmen(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2015
if its true let her go to mountain on fire church and confess her sins, its a spiritual matter and it needs spiritual attention.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Orikinla(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2015
[size=18pt]And she is the girlfriend of one guy who is bragging about her.[/size] grin
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by themanderon: 11:16am On May 01, 2015
[quote author=fpeter post=33290282]Una don come again undecidedstory for the gods[/quote

My dear better believe cos these things usually happen in the north as experienced from my NYSC days. Truth they say is stranger than fiction and that's a fact.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Ayus34(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
That's what you get for sleeping around... They cant Keep their legs closed...
in as much as I don't support the wayward character of that lady,but it is too wicked,heartless of the politician to do such things.afterall their corruption and public looting of our common wealth led our youths into waywardness..... if the claim is true I prayed the arrow of God will meet the man and generation yet unborn, u can't Rob us our commonwealth and still destroy the future of our ladies,youths and old ......haba the wickedness of our politicians is even worst than that of Satan!
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by themanderon: 11:26am On May 01, 2015
Truth they say is stranger than fiction, sorry girl u just got served and there is no turning back. undecided
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by adino(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2015
Elevation:
Things like this happen remember the NYSC kaduna girls that were rushed to St Gerald hospital then that guys were paying 100box to view them, many things are happening in Nigeria.

What happened to the girls.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by paix(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2015
Awuf dey run bele.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by starlingbawa(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
That's what you get for sleeping around... They cant Keep their legs closed...

I concur!!!

It's a pity...
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Litmus: 2:14pm On May 01, 2015
“After the money shock, I start noticing something strange within me, I am not seeing my period but am always on pain with blood all over me, so the pain keep increasing day by day after a week of pain I decided to go to a doctor for proper check up, so I call on a friend she took me to this hospital and the moment I open up my legs worms was all over the floor and within me eating me up…..

Come o, so people still believe these sorts of Nigerian childhood tales - and don't you guys lie many of still do, you aint joking - for those that do dont you have questioning minds, don't you guys have even elementary knowledge of biology, hygiene, a sense of whats possible whats not in the human body shocked shocked
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 01, 2015
Guyz..before hving sex with any lady, make sure u examin her pussy thoroughly...thank me later
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by fpeter(f): 5:45pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=themanderon post=33306798][/quote]

back in 2006, we were told the same story and over the years these stories have been recycled and embellished. My question is simple, have you ever come across anyone that it happened to? Not the usual "they said"
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by emitheo(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2015
Smartini:
Yuck! Thats so gross... "Heyo! Tell me what you do with those big, fat worms? Wriggle, Wriggle Wriggle" ... #BeatRolls. I feel nothing for her. She bought a 300k trailer-load of worms... She's probably into fish farming
Nah..she is probably into WOrms Farming
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2015
Please go and die alone,after student-prostutute disgusting girls will be looking for innocent man like me to marry and swim in that God forsaken pussyyyyy. But thank God that am planning to marry a virgin. [b]So I don't care.300K ko 300K ni.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by mhizpeaarl(f): 7:36pm On May 01, 2015
Ayus34:

in as much as I don't support the wayward character of that lady,but it is too wicked,heartless of the politician to do such things.afterall their corruption and public looting of our common wealth led our youths into waywardness..... if the claim is true I prayed the arrow of God will meet the man and generation yet unborn, u can't Rob us our commonwealth and still destroy the future of our ladies,youths and old ......haba the wickedness of our politicians is even worst than that of Satan!
like I don't know that. Thy Mk dm slvs available dtz y dy r always used for such.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Jaypea98: 2:27am On May 02, 2015
dapipson:
Yeah, You are right in your own way. A guy ever rush to his gal. after staying for some time ,he quickly demand for sex which the gal discovered was unusual of him she pleaded that she was not in the mood but he insisted, The gal excused him and tactically went and put on a condom and came back. immediately the guy releases, he quickly jumped out and left immediately. when removed the condom, behold, there were worms inside. (just a summary ) You must not believe this but you should know that things beyond your knowledge and experience do happen and that those who refuse to take warning would always be an instructional material for others to learn.
please did this actually happen
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Nobody: 3:33am On May 02, 2015
Ojestas:
Make cows, no be only worms come out . it Serves her right. . BTW pictures of the worms or . . .
lol
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Nobody: 3:59am On May 02, 2015
megn:
Show us d worm na!
no worms there,just sexually transmitted disease
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Nobody: 4:01am On May 02, 2015
dapipson:
Yeah, You are right in your own way. A guy ever rush to his gal. after staying for some time ,he quickly demand for sex which the gal discovered was unusual of him she pleaded that she was not in the mood but he insisted, The gal excused him and tactically went and put on a condom and came back. immediately the guy releases, he quickly jumped out and left immediately. when removed the condom, behold, there were worms inside. (just a summary ) You must not believe this but you should know that things beyond your knowledge and experience do happen and that those who refuse to take warning would always be an instructional material for others to learn.
hmmm,strange things re happening in dis world o

1 Like

Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Nobody: 6:35am On May 02, 2015
Jaypea98:

please did this actually happen
yeah, It did. though they may be hard to believe but if a sane person can sleep with a mad woman for money, that is to tell you the extent at which man can go to look for money.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by luluosas(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2015
kinibigdeal:
A lady who confesses about how she slept with a Politician during the election period, now have worms in her private part.

She says:

” He took me for a night which he promise to give me 300k for a night stand without using condoms which I agreed because I needed money to buy my handout, as a student you will understand what am saying… I took the offer after when we were done I thought he will give my cheque but he pay with cash, 300k on my palm within a week I can’t remember what and what I buy with it, the cash just went off like a wind

“After the money shock, I start noticing something strange within me, I am not seeing my period but am always on pain with blood all over me, so the pain keep increasing day by day after a week of pain I decided to go to a doctor for proper check up, so I call on a friend she took me to this hospital and the moment I open up my legs worms was all over the floor and within me eating me up…..

http://www.talkofabuja.com/video-abuja-big-girl-who-slept-with-a-politician-per-night-for-just-300000-found-worms-in-her-private-part/
Good for you. Since you choose to dine with the devil by refusing to accept JESUS CHRIST as your LORD and personal saviour, be ready to be paid by the devil. Nonsense
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Elevation(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2015
adino:

What happened to the girls.
One Alhaji su**ed their b**bs and a very strange disease came upon them the brst got super enlarged and they died eventually, if I could remember per sok was 50k.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by Onemansquad(m): 12:15am On May 03, 2015
Elevation:
Things like this happen remember the NYSC kaduna girls that were rushed to St Gerald hospital then that guys were paying 100box to view them, many things are happening in Nigeria.
what hapened 2 dm shocked shocked
pls elaborate more mayb i can rememba
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by arootech: 10:42am On May 03, 2015
And that is the result of ur insatiable quest for financial stability. Anyway..dis should serve as lessons for others...
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by trapQ: 1:12pm On May 04, 2015
Why do you think its a lie... There is an actual video of it which I watched here on NL...
KingsleyCEO:
Lies of the highest order... All this idiot blogger wana be!
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by AskProf: 7:05pm On May 04, 2015
trapQ:
Why do you think its a lie... There is an actual video of it which I watched here on NL...

Confirmed junk lie
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by obontami: 9:31pm On May 06, 2015
I smell lies
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part by beyoncausme: 10:13pm On May 09, 2015
wat a pity...end of days b warned

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.