Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (24449 Views)

Some Funny And Silly Pictures To Welcome You To Weekend. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by 1stola: 9:56pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

What is this one saying? Mtcheeeeew!
Please swerve------------------------->>> And remain swerved.

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by kpolli(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:
Why is it that most guys think they are so smart, that they can break someone's heart and just move on like it's nothing?

Guys, why do most of you think that you can mess with the life of a girl and just ride off merrily into the sunset, and you still do the same with subsequent ladies?

Why do most of you enter a relationship having the mindset that you are going to just use a lady and move on, and you still do it and feel no remorse?

Don't you know that we are humans and we have feelings and we have emotions? Why do you toil with our hearts like it's your play field?
Why are most of you this heartless, why?

Most of you need to be tied up and burnt at a stake for the gross wickedness you show ladies, and I mean it.

On behalf of all men,

I wholeheartedly apologize, we didn't mean it....

Jo, ma binu
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by MayowaOke(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2015
Classy, I think I understand a lot more than what you have written here....but let's look at it this way..just 1 question. how many guys here on nairaland in this section would just want to have you based on love...a long lasting one? maybe 2 out of 70. My point is, Ladies have to be careful. Most men will just use and dump. Maybe y'all should stick th what the bible says...no sex b4 marriage. That way, you haven't lost so much!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by tpiadotcom: 8:30am On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:
Why is it that most guys think they are so smart, that they can break someone's heart and just move on like it's nothing?

Guys, why do most of you think that you can mess with the life of a girl and just ride off merrily into the sunset, and you still do the same with subsequent ladies?

Why do most of you enter a relationship having the mindset that you are going to just use a lady and move on, and you still do it and feel no remorse?

Don't you know that we are humans and we have feelings and we have emotions? Why do you toil with our hearts like it's your play field?
Why are most of you this heartless, why?

Most of you need to be tied up and burnt at a stake for the gross wickedness you show ladies, and I mean it.

Sorry.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by xynerise: 8:37am On May 31, 2015
No wonder your posts are always scurrilous and spiteful. This explains it.
E Pele o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man / When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. / Which Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.