Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (24477 Views)

Some Funny And Silly Pictures To Welcome You To Weekend. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 10:35pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
At least you gat a phone with Internet connection. grin

Google it up. wink

Ok later.. tongue

Stop derailing threads angry
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu:

Ok later.. tongue

Stop derailing threads angry
undecided undecided undecided

I just dey look you with one eye.

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 01, 2015
Oh! So remorseful i 4got to weep

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 10:44pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
undecided undecided undecided

I just dey look you with one eye.

grin grin

I gatchu wink
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:
Why is it that most guys think they are so smart, that they can break someone's heart and just move on like it's nothing?

Guys, why do most of you think that you can mess with the life of a girl and just ride off merrily into the sunset, and you still do the same with subsequent ladies?

Why do most of you enter a relationship having the mindset that you are going to just use a lady and move on, and you still do it and feel no remorse?

Don't you know that we are humans and we have feelings and we have emotions? Why do you toil with our hearts like it's your play field?
Why are most of you this heartless, why?

Most of you need to be tied up and burnt at a stake for the gross wickedness you show ladies, and I mean it.

Rubbish!

Drunkenness is not good..
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin

I gatchu wink

Gat wetin?? undecided

angry angry
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 11:01pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Gat wetin?? undecided

angry angry

You wink

cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 01, 2015
"Billy, buy me a car"
"Billy, I need a return ticket to Dubai"
"Billy, the gold you bought for me, I lost it, can I order Longines with your Debit Card ?"

I obliged to all these demands from ladies, and when it seems like I am buying more than I bargained for, I bolt, and someone tells me that I am heartless. No, I am not sweetie, I am just re-investing in other areas with better returns on investments.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
"Billy, buy me a car"
"Billy, I need a return ticket to Dubai"
"Billy, the gold you bought for me, I lost it, can I order Longines with your Debit Card ?"

I obliged to all these demands from ladies, and when it seems like I am buying more than I bargained for, I bolt, and someone tells me that I am heartless. No, I am not sweetie, I am just re-investing in other areas with better returns on investments.
but since you are a billioniare all these ones na chicken change na cheesy.You no hear the story about one rich boy wey buy handbag for a babe worth 240k grin.if a graduate for naija earn dat one as im first salary he almost a big boy cheesy.Abuja girls will even consider 240k too small cos those ones na politicians yansh dem dey follow up and down the place grin.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 11:49pm On May 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na who you give free fucck so? shocked shocked

cheesy grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Smh. When will you change?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 01, 2015
MrsChima:

If you want to make up shit go right ahead! I ain't entertaining your foolishness!

Now if I hate Nigerian men so much...why would I married one Think about it! Oh...you can't think!

It seems though if you speak the truth from your own perspective of a gender or nationality....you hate them! SMH.
You castigate nigerian men all the time and i have not seen you say one positive thing of them though so i was curious if your nigerian husband is comfortable with it.Knowing nigerian men like i know them they are very defensive if you say something not so pleasing about them.So does your husband also say negative things about american women as well and if he does do you agree with him? i know american women are very violent and they would pull a gun and shoot you if you say something not so pleasing about them.American women have an uncontrollable temper and this can explain why more and more american men are dying at the hands of their american wives and girlfriends.America is a violent country.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 11:53pm On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu:

cheesy grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Smh. When will you change?
Nne, you sef reason am na.

before woman begin lament like this, she dun give one freeloader free fucck dey expect marriage - Only for the guy man to come bone like say the thing na free.

So, person no fit just fucck free fucck commot again? shocked shocked

Women are just too selfish, na him make me kuku shocking my pipi - I no wan hear say truckie break my heart. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 11:55pm On May 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nne, you sef reason am na.

before woman begin lament like this, she dun give one freeloader free fucck dey expect marriage - Only for the guy man to come bone like say the thing na free.

So, person no fit just fucck free fucck commot again? shocked shocked

Women are just too selfish, na him make me kuku shocking my pipi - I no wan hear say truckie break my heart. grin grin

grin grin grin grin

My belle ooo.. see your warri pidgin grin grin grin

You ehn! Can't deal mhen
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 11:59pm On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin grin

My belle ooo.. see your warri pidgin grin grin grin

You ehn! Can't deal mhen
What do you mean ,by 'can't deal with'? Have I sent you a pm too? grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by humanbean: 12:01am On May 02, 2015
missclasssy:
Why is it that most guys think they are so smart, that they can break someone's heart and just move on like it's nothing?

Guys, why do most of you think that you can mess with the life of a girl and just ride off merrily into the sunset, and you still do the same with subsequent ladies?

Why do most of you enter a relationship having the mindset that you are going to just use a lady and move on, and you still do it and feel no remorse?

Don't you know that we are humans and we have feelings and we have emotions? Why do you toil with our hearts like it's your play field?
Why are most of you this heartless, why?

Most of you need to be tied up and burnt at a stake for the gross wickedness you show ladies, and I mean it.

Rubbish!

Poster, ladies do the very same and even worse to guys. Please get off your high horse and face reality. Life is a b!tch. If you get a good deal out of her, kudos. If not, learn and move on.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 12:04am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
What do you mean ,by 'can't deal with'? Have I sent you a pm too? grin

grin grin grin grin

Is that the question in vogue now?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 12:05am On May 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin grin

Is that the question in vogue now?

Yeso grin

Before you'll threaten to upload them. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by cherryice(f): 12:08am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeso grin

jeeez u kip actin like a kid all d time
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 12:14am On May 02, 2015
cherryice:
jeeez u kip actin like a kid all d time
grin grin

Come and take a big bear hug, kiss and let's make up with a great sex. cheesy

What do you think? wink
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by cherryice(f): 12:15am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin

Come and take a big bear hug, kiss and let's make up with a great sex. cheesy

What do you think? wink
no

why hvnt u gottn over d fact that I said u snt me a pm?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 12:16am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeso grin

Ehen?

Don't bother then because i will lead you on and expose everything afterwards tongue

I need fame on here too cool
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 12:23am On May 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

Ehen?

Don't bother then because i will lead you on and expose everything afterwards tongue

I need fame on here too cool
Is this how you get fame? grin

Oya na - Lead me on and end up calling me honey for the rest of your life cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 12:24am On May 02, 2015
cherryice:
no

why hvnt u gottn over d fact that I said u snt me a pm?
Because you fuccking wanted to screw me up for nothing. grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 12:26am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Is this how you get fame? grin

Oya na - Lead me on and end up calling me honey for the rest of your life cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Ok send the pm ist nau cheesy

Don't say i didn't warn you o
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 12:27am On May 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin grin

Ok send the pm ist nau cheesy

Don't say i didn't warn you o
See her mouth like obasanjo size 30 pant. grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 12:29am On May 02, 2015
But Deejavuu, all those people wey dey your profile dey make my head dey do tinitini. grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 12:29am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
See her mouth like obasanjo size 30 pant. grin

See your face cap like oby ezekwesili padded bra angry
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 12:30am On May 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

See your face cap like oby ezekwesili padded bra angry
grin

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 12:31am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
But Deejavuu, all those people wey dey your profile dey make my head dey do tinitini. grin

You dey where you can't run things cheesy wink

I understand that feeling tongue
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 12:33am On May 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

You dey where you can't run things cheesy wink

I understand that feeling tongue
Wetin dem dey run again?

I dey take enough to last me cheesy

But come o, Oby Ezekwesili go be like man on top bed o. cheesy

See the face na - Chai! the husband dun endure taya grin

Nothing pain man reach ugly woman . grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by cherryice(f): 12:36am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Because you fuccking wanted to screw me up for nothing. grin
get it ovrr wt.. u r a man
stop actn like a bittch
yu dd send me a pm n I never said its contents
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by mstik(f): 12:37am On May 02, 2015
Baby girl, who broke your heart?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D / The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / Dating A Hausa Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.