Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (24553 Views)

Some Funny And Silly Pictures To Welcome You To Weekend. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by MrsChima(f): 8:45am On May 02, 2015
swallu:

You castigate nigerian men all the time and i have not seen you say one positive thing of them though so i was curious if your nigerian husband is comfortable with it.Knowing nigerian men like i know them they are very defensive if you say something not so pleasing about them.So does your husband also say negative things about american women as well and if he does do you agree with him? i know american women are very violent and they would pull a gun and shoot you if you say something not so pleasing about them.American women have an uncontrollable temper and this can explain why more and more american men are dying at the hands of their american wives and girlfriends.America is a violent country.

Don't take things too personal....life is too short. If he speaks about American women..what do I need to be upset dor? I am more concern with my payfay than some African opinion of American women.

I have said position things about Nigerian men....YOU just focuses on the negstives.
LMAO@American men dying because of American women. grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by emzila(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2015
MizMyColi:
Your question should be a two way thing.

Guys hold the same views about ladies, even worse.

The solution is to start treating people the way we'd want them to treat us.

What remains beyond me, is how a people capable of the kind of love that can transform the earth for good can be so given to hate and wickedness.

Something is fundamentally wrong somewhere.
Everyone should look inwards.
Trading blames won't lead us anywhere.
Babe, ur mama deserves six yard of lace from me and one bottle of aroma schenap for ur papa. Tumb up

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by tosyne2much(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Girls too are guilty of what you typed above. Funny we didn't see you opening a thread and bash them?, or sorry, tosyne2much already does that. grin
Bros I hail ooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by naijaboiy: 8:20pm On May 02, 2015
I don't know why I saw this thread late. grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:00am On May 03, 2015
[quote author=oyin17 post=33332377][/quote]

Shut the phuck up, tranny. It doesn't make you a lesser money-hungry slutty vulture.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by sunnyt1(m): 11:00am On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:
Why is it that most guys think they are so smart, that they can break someone's heart and just move on like it's nothing?

Guys, why do most of you think that you can mess with the life of a girl and just ride off merrily into the sunset, and you still do the same with subsequent ladies?

Why do most of you enter a relationship having the mindset that you are going to just use a lady and move on, and you still do it and feel no remorse?

Don't you know that we are humans and we have feelings and we have emotions? Why do you toil with our hearts like it's your play field?
Why are most of you this heartless, why?

Most of you need to be tied up and burnt at a stake for the gross wickedness you show ladies, and I mean it.

Rubbish!

Would this ever stop? No, I dont think so

As long as gals keep choosing guys because of height, financial status, the kind of comfort a guy can provide, the kind of car he drives, education status, eloquence, etc this issue the OP painted will NEVER cease.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 03, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Shut the phuck up, tranny. It doesn't make you a lesser money-hungry slutty vulture.

Who is this fool? Take your frustration somewhere else, sex starved mad man.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2015
oyin17:

Who is this fool? Take your frustration somewhere else, sex starved mad man.

Sex starved? You stated clearly that you are one hungry, gluttonous, unbridled whoree with an unwholesome appetite for guys' cash elaborating that your whole existence depends on a man's pocket. How helpless you are. I wonder how those crude niggaz handle you after a lunch of cheap rice and chicken. Keeping lying on your back for money. Borderline slutt.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 03, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Sex starved? You stated clearly that you are one hungry, gluttonous, unbridled whoree with an unwholesome appetite for guys' cash elaborating that your whole existence depends on a man's pocket. How helpless you are. I wonder how those crude niggaz handle you after a lunch of cheap rice and chicken. Keeping lying on your back for money. Borderline slutt.
Wetin she do u?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 03, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Fooooooool! you can now rant forever
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by 0ldirtybastard(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2015
oyin17:

Fooooooool! you can now rant forever
Hopeless anumanu. The Truth is bitter. See how painful my words can get?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 03, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Hopeless anumanu. The Truth is bitter. See how painful my words can get?

Why the hate? I've not come across this your moniker before so why are you spewing trash
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by simplymade(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2015
Lol u don finish d bi.tch

Foolish gals thinking theit opinions are noted
0ldirtybastard:

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:21pm On May 03, 2015
oyin17:

Why the hate? I've not come across this your moniker before so why are you spewing trash

What hate? You're insignificant, bruh. I can't even see you.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 03, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

What hate? You're insignificant, bruh. I can't even see you.

Did I wrong you in anyway? tell me pls
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2015
oyin17:

Did I wrong you in anyway? tell me pls
Yes. your post wronged me in every way.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=0ldirtybastard post=33387386]

Yes. your post wronged me in every way.[/quote

How? pls if I didn't mention u in my post let it not offend you cos I was not referring to you in anyway. I'm sorry for that. pls don't quote me again.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by godoluwa(m): 8:55pm On May 03, 2015
Let there be peace. nairaland gals should adjust d act of forming supergal. most of d gal here sees guys pm as a sign dat d guy wanna date of which is wrong. even if a guy pm was with the intention to date you, i see noting bad in it. u av every right to decline guys proposal. av said it on one thread some times ago that only 1% of nairaland gals has good wife materials. pls, i mean no harm but i just dislike reading post about ladies complaining that guys sent them pm. as of today in Nigeria, women to men is 3:1 which means for us balanced equation, a man must marry 3wives.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:03pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=oyin17 post=33387643][/quote]
Bye, bruh. Sorry, too. Just don't be a fool next time.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by showafrica(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:
Why is it that most guys think they are so smart, that they can break someone's heart and just move on like it's nothing?

Guys, why do most of you think that you can mess with the life of a girl and just ride off merrily into the sunset, and you still do the same with subsequent ladies?

Why do most of you enter a relationship having the mindset that you are going to just use a lady and move on, and you still do it and feel no remorse?

Don't you know that we are humans and we have feelings and we have emotions? Why do you toil with our hearts like it's your play field?

Most of you need to be tied up and burnt at a stake for the gross wickedness you show ladies, and I mean it.

Rubbish!

Bae, you just have to check your attitude, many girls both fine and ugly are getting married every saturday, honestly it has to do with attitude.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 03, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Bye, bruh. Sorry, too. Just don't be a fool next time.

what is it that u want from me? You want to piss me off
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:49am On May 05, 2015
oyin17:

what is it that u want from me? You want to piss me off
I want some exhibition of common sense from you.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 8:11am On May 05, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

I want some exhibition of common sense from you.

Thanks
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2015
oyin17:

Thanks
You're most welcome.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 1:46am On May 09, 2015
missclasssy:

So you are trying to say that anyone that loves is a fool?

Do you even know what love is? Do you think love is something you just choose to feel for someone.

SMH
I can't believe I'm doing this but . . . .

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 1:57am On May 09, 2015
missclasssy:

That's where you are getting it all wrong.

You can't love with your brains. You only love with your heart

It's obvious you have never experienced true love before, because if you have, you can never forget how it feels.
shocked shocked shocked
Interesting piece of information. However, you should note that the heart was singularly designed to pump blood through the body and as such is not concerned with love. Which is solely the function of the brain.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 2:00am On May 09, 2015
missclasssy:

You can't chose to quit "love" anytime you feel like.
Love is not something you have control over.
You can't just wake up one morning and say, " ok I am not going to love this girl again"
It doesn't work that way.

My God, what type of people do we have these days.
There is a difference between loving someone and being in a relationship with someone.
You are mixing the two up.
lol . . . I do that very easily. I guess I'm some kind of super powered freak then. cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 2:10am On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Great. I think we're almost on same page now. Attraction and infatuation falls under interest, they are no way close to love. This is what many relationship are based on but they just use the term love to cover up for their dirty lifestyle. Imagine being attracted or lusting after someone for his money or extra ordinary looks and fxck each other without calling it love. What then can it be called? Fxck buddies? Sounds absurd.

Love do exist but it does happen less than 0.5% of the time, especially in a Nigerian setting. A whole lot of the girls are mostly after a guy for what he can offer financially. They will just take cover with the term love but that's not why they're in the relationship. The guys too aren't left out as it's now all about the boobs, butts etc that they are interested in. Let a girl be a dullard with the best boobs in the world she'll get more admirers than the intelligent ones.

This is not limited to Nigeria alone though but it's currently at an unprecedented level in Naija. And that's the more reason people should apply their brains when they feel they are in love.
I have to say, intelligent women can be annoying at times. Besides, you should realize, intelligence and big boobs are both in the same family of traits. Not something you work for, but something you're given from birth. So, it doesn't really matter which you're lusting after. It's pretty much the same.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Donann: 9:39pm On May 11, 2015
everything in this life is vice versa, so take heart sis, as ppl do say "maybe you've not met the right one", in life we have to encounter a lot a bad before good, keep pushing the button, there is always a bright light at the end of the tunnel grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by goodgate: 2:55pm On May 22, 2015
oyin17:

Missy dey vex. This is the reason why I break their hearts without pity.
Hmmm, just remember the law of karma ooo.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by 1stola: 9:45pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Lousy tripe!

Who da hell removed that topic?

I had to stalk your silly self to reply you.

Quote me and type nonsense again with your filthy claws without using your brain at your own peril.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 29, 2015
1stola:

Lousy tripe!

Who da hell removed that topic?

I had to stalk your silly self to reply you.

Quote me and type nonsense again with your filthy claws without using your brain at your own peril.

What is this one saying?
Mtcheeeeew!

Please swerve------------------------->>>
And remain swerved.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D / 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better / What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.