Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador (38305 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Greek Ambassador To Brazil, Amiridis, Murdered By Wife's Lover / Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:

Fact is theres money and you dont have money. and the boers are what SA or Americans??

Nigeria is in the league of Somalia and Sudan.
How many billionaires do you have? All of them added up is not as rich as Dangote. Go figure it out, you poor Zulu! Nigerians are flying jets like cars you are there in Township bragging about sh*t!
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 11:33pm On May 01, 2015
all4naija:
Hamba ncela umthondo , silima

H O M O!!
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 11:35pm On May 01, 2015
morpheus24:

Migrants can't attend parties held by South African DJ's in the Uk and at the same time attend African business forums held in Havard and Pennsylvania every year.

Travellers however are able to do that.

You are no damn traveller, a migrant...
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:

H O M O!!
Ngikhathazekile manje kobungqingili kuwe uma okukhulunywa ipipi kuqala . Wena silima angry angry angry
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 11:37pm On May 01, 2015
all4naija:
How many billionaires do you have? All of them added up is not as rich as Dangote. Go figure it out, you poor Zulu! Nigerians are flying jets like cars you are there in Township bragging about sh*t!

T'sek

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by OohLalah(f): 11:38pm On May 01, 2015
morpheus24:

Again spoken like a true illiterate without a passport who is stuck in his shack in his Bantustan.

Again the highest number of black migrant graduates are Nigerians even after you consider relative population size.

1. Approximate number of diasporans outside the country 10 million

2. Extrapolate Women and Children.... 5 million

3. Extrapolate % professionals, students, entrpreneurs you get about 4. 5 million

4. leaving about 500,000 miscreants approximately 1% of the male diasporan population

OHH my GOd, bad Nigerians... bad bad Nigerians.

Who cares really? The world countries are tired of picking
up your bill, while your leaders loot the aid given to your
country. They just want you out, hear? Now take all the loot that educated you and get back home to build your country. No one want you in their countries! **loudspeaker**

2 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 11:38pm On May 01, 2015
all4naija:
Ngikhathazekile manje kobungqingili kuwe uma okukhulunywa ipipi kuqala . Wena silima angry angry angry

All of a sudden an american knows slave lingo! they have long said you are in Hillbrow. hahahahahahaha..
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 11:38pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:

You are no damn traveller, a migrant...

Of course I am

To "some" South Africans.....( the quotation was for you PunkyOh) all other African peoples are migrants. Only South Africans sit back in their country because they have everything there
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:

T'sek
Zonke ezinonya kwesokudla. This is an English speakers forum not for primitive Zulu language.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:

All of a sudden an american knows slave lingo! they have long said you are in Hillbrow. hahahahahahaha..
I am glad you are South African i d i o t! How many times would I have to talk about Google translate has Zulu language to you? Keep dreaming and thinking everybody is dying to live in your overrated hellhole!
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 11:42pm On May 01, 2015
morpheus24:

Of course I am

To "some" South Africans.....( the quotation was for you PunkyOh) all other African peoples are migrants. Only South Africans sit back in their country because they have everything there

Morphine dont, you are not important as you want to potray yourself.

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 11:42pm On May 01, 2015
OohLalah:

Who cares really? The world countries are tired of picking
up your bill, while your leaders loot the aid given to your
country. They just want you out, hear? Now take all the loot that educated you and get back home to build your country. No one want you in their countries! **loudspeaker**

The millions who voted and changed government are building their country

The millions outside of the country are repatriating hard foreign currency equivalents back home.

You however just got your country back 20 years ago. You can't go nowhere cause if you did, like animals caged for centuries you would not cope.

Jan van reibeeck left his country and sailed to South Africa look what his people got 100 of years later.

your Afrikaaner population move their skills across borders, look what they have to show for it.

When will you block heads learn
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 11:43pm On May 01, 2015
all4naija:
I am glad you are South African i d i o t! How many times would I have to talk about Google translate has Zulu language to you? Keep dreaming and thinking everybody is dying to live in your overrated hellhole!

Fvck that you are in Hillbrow...
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 11:43pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:

Morphine dont, you are not important as you want to potray yourself.

Sisi. I am as important as you are which is why I refuse to take peoples lives in the name of Xenophobia!
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 11:43pm On May 01, 2015
all4naija:

We know that, but only a Zulu person would use google in Zulu. google cant translate the whole english sentance into Zulu azz-hole.

2 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:

Oh, yeah! I would sooner die than to even step my feet on that boring xenophobic land. The land where half-unclothed human beings reign in their smelling n a k e d n e s s. Ptui! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 11:47pm On May 01, 2015
all4naija:
Oh, yeah! I would sooner die than to even step my feet on that boring xenophobic land. The land where half-unclothed human beings reign in their smelling n a k e d n e s s. Ptui! angry angry angry angry angry

T'sek!
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 11:49pm On May 01, 2015
morpheus24:

Sisi. I am as important as you are which is why I refuse to take peoples lives in the name of Xenophobia!

people who have phobias dont kill. criminals do.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:

T'sek!
Fok jou bemeester Zulu grin grin grin cheesy
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2015
all4naija:
Fok jou bemeester Zulu grin grin grin cheesy

T'sek
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:

We know that, but only a Zulu person would use google in Zulu. google cant translate the whole english sentance into Zulu azz-hole.
That is coming from a Township xenophobe. If you can make good sentences in English Google will translate them very well into other languages. Keep dreaming! I wish you wouldn't wake up.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 11:52pm On May 01, 2015
all4naija:
That is coming from a Township xenophobe. If you can make good sentences in English Google will translate them very well to other languages. Keep dreaming! I wish you wouldn't wake up.
BS.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:

BS.
Whatever! Keep living your delusion as most people in South Africa! Bwahaha...
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 11:57pm On May 01, 2015
all4naija:
Whatever! Keep living your delusion as most people in South Africa! Bwahaha...

Bari google translate words, not sentances,even if you get translated words in Zulu, you have to know zulu to make zulu sentances...
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by omonnakoda: 12:04am On May 02, 2015
all4naija:
Zonke ezinonya kwesokudla. This is an English speakers forum not for primitive Zulu language.

Actually I take exception. Nothing primitive about the language just that the modern Zulu needs to update. Zulu history is rich and there are many great figures from the last century. No African language is primitive. Just a lot of idiots these days
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 12:27am On May 02, 2015
kgr28:

Bari google translate words, not sentances,even if you get translated words in Zulu, you have to know zulu to make zulu sentances...
angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 12:28am On May 02, 2015
omonnakoda:

Actually I take exception. Nothing primitive about the language just that the modern Zulu needs to update. Zulu history is rich and there are many great figures from the last century. No African language is primitive. Just a lot of idiots these days
Oh,yeah! Tell that to your half-unclothed xenophobes not me!
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by MduZA: 5:21am On May 02, 2015
Fulaman198:

Let me remind you which African nation has the largest GDP in the continent, or maybe you are unaware of economics and how it works. You can find Nigerians in EVERY African country. If you think South Africa is an exception, you are fooling yourself.

if I were you I would be embarrassed to beat my chest about the presence of poor Nigerians in every African country,that's how blind you Nigerians are,beating your chest about nothing....looking at your population,your biggest GDP means nothing...actually it is like a huge empty house..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by MduZA: 5:38am On May 02, 2015
Fulaman198:

There are 168 million Nigerians. How many of them are actually "flocking" to South Africa. Also, it seems to be only one ethnic group in Nigeria that goes to South Africa. Most Nigerians as aforementioned are not of that particular ethnic group and are not flocking to South Africa. I am not sure of the exact figure, but I'm pretty sure there are more Nigerians living in Ghana than they are in South Africa.

If you know anything of Geography, Nigeria is quite far away from South Africa. Why would any Nigerian ever think of wasting their time there. Let's be realistic with ourselves.

let me break it down for you

thousands and thousands young Nigerians flock to SA for varsity education

poor Nigerians flock to SA for better life

Nigerian celebrities flock to SA for film shootings and holiday

Nigerian musicians flock to SA for video shootings

elite Nigerians flock to SA for medication

the federal government of Nigeria imports everything from SA from mere tap water to arms and ammunition...

Nigeria..the tenth province of RSA

3 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by MduZA: 5:41am On May 02, 2015
morpheus24:

I continue to reiterate that you are surely an illiterate. There is no other explanation for your responses that digress from my stated opinions.

your opinions are nothing but nonsense from a clueless person...

3 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by PunkyOh(f): 6:49am On May 02, 2015
morpheus24:

They know themselves. If you are not one of them take your Sensitive azz somewhere else. This is not the place for you.

I can handle you mumus with your weak & brainless comebacks cheesy
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by seppuku: 7:26am On May 02, 2015
MduZA:

your opinions are nothing but nonsense from a clueless person...

They are nonsense because you cannot answer them.

Let me know when Home affairs issues you a passport so I can take you on a world tour. Give you some real schooling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate / Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey / UK Bans China's Huawei From Its 5G Network, Hands US Big win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.