Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,345 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador (38724 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Greek Ambassador To Brazil, Amiridis, Murdered By Wife's Lover / Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by seppuku: 7:27am On May 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

I can handle you mumus with your weak & brainless comebacks cheesy

Can you now. Only time will tell my dear.

Lets see how long you can hang.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by seppuku: 7:30am On May 02, 2015
MduZA:

let me break it down for you
thousands and thousands young Nigerians flock to SA for varsity education
poor Nigerians flock to SA for better life
Nigerian celebrities flock to SA for film shootings and holiday
Nigerian musicians flock to SA for video shootings
elite Nigerians flock to SA for medication

Nigeria..the tenth province of RSA

All the above involves spending money and not taking money away yet the illiterate Zulu's say "they are taking our jobs"

Hmmmm
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by PunkyOh(f): 7:33am On May 02, 2015
seppuku:

Can you now. Only time will tell my dear.

Lets see how long you can hang.

I've been here since last, y'all don't phase me. I can hold my own against anyone on & off line. Capisce?
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by PunkyOh(f): 7:37am On May 02, 2015
seppuku:

They are nonsense because you cannot answer them.

Let me know when Home affairs issues you a passport so I can take you on a world tour. Give you some real schooling.

How about starting with your backwards brothers here on Nairaland? No South African gets a hardon on the thought of a "world tour". That's your thing not ours.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by MduZA: 8:14am On May 02, 2015
seppuku:

All the above involves spending money and not taking money away yet the illiterate Zulu's say "they are taking our jobs"

Hmmmm

so you decided to skip the sentence stating that poor Nigerians flock to SA for jobs...
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by MduZA: 8:18am On May 02, 2015
seppuku:

They are nonsense because you cannot answer them.

Let me know when Home affairs issues you a passport so I can take you on a world tour. Give you some real schooling.

I dont dream of seeking refuge in foreign lands and call it world tour...
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by LeSudAfricaine: 8:22am On May 02, 2015
Fulaman198:

Your post is full of an over exuberance to please non-blacks. I knew that South Africans possessed slave mentality, but walahi! I never knew it was this much. You sing the praises of everyone that is non-African/black, whilst they are behind your back loathing you. This is why I think South Africans are a joke.

In any case, like I said earlier, don't even remotely try to turn Nigerians into wannabe whites. We are proud of whom we are, we are Africans!
You my brother have a long way to go
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by LeSudAfricaine: 8:30am On May 02, 2015
MduZA:

let me break it down for you

thousands and thousands young Nigerians flock to SA for varsity education

poor Nigerians flock to SA for better life

Nigerian celebrities flock to SA for film shootings and holiday

Nigerian musicians flock to SA for video shootings

elite Nigerians flock to SA for medication

the federal government of Nigeria imports everything from SA from mere tap water to arms and ammunition...

Nigeria..the tenth province of RSA
Bingo!

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Parolee: 12:32pm On May 02, 2015
morpheus24:

Again spoken like a true illiterate without a passport who is stuck in his shack in his Bantustan.

Again the highest number of black migrant graduates are Nigerians even after you consider relative population size.

1. Approximate number of diasporans outside the country 10 million

2. Extrapolate Women and Children.... 5 million

3. Extrapolate % professionals, students, entrpreneurs you get about 4. 5 million

4. leaving about 500,000 miscreants approximately 1% of the male diasporan population

OHH my GOd, bad Nigerians... bad bad Nigerians.

Refer to the bolded.....so so bad that they would even kill each other even in Europe over some "girl"....Nigerian troublemakers!
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Parolee: 12:35pm On May 02, 2015
all4naija:
[i]How many billionaires do you have? All of them added up is not as rich as Dangote. Go figure it out, you poor Zulu! Nigerians are flying jets like cars you are there in Township bragging about sh*t!

Lies ....0nly 10 / 160m Nigerians flying jets? Proud of that? Mostly jets bought with money taken from poor folk in your churches etc....shame on you!

Your billionaires are good for nothing if your folk still sees SA and other countries of the world besides Nigeria as their only hope for survival.....we may have zero billionaires but we don't go around bothering other people in their countries......billionaires or not.....we are satisfied with our lives here.

Thank you.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Parolee: 12:48pm On May 02, 2015
seppuku:

Hmmmm

Let's educate you again on this your baseless assertion.....

The ones doing meaningful things which add to the economy are in the minority....the majority of them do nothing special to contribute to the economy, cutting people's hair, selling drugs, selling sweets and fake cigarettes by the roadside etc.....what's that?

Instead of contributing to the economy in a meaningful way....they end up overburdening our limited resources, nonsense....

We have asked all of you singing the ...."they take our jobs chorus"....what jobs are those? Huh? Cutting people's hair? Really? Would you fly all those many kilometers just to cut people's hair? Don't people in Akwa Ibom have hair......we can see right through it, it's a decoy so they can continue with their illicit dealings in drugs, something else is going on.....no one in their right state of mind can leave everything behind and come here only to cut people's hair....jeez!

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 02, 2015
Parolee:

Lies ....0nly 10 / 160m Nigerians flying jets? Proud of that? Mostly jets bought with money taken from poor folk in your churches etc....shame on you!

Your billionaires are good for nothing if your folk still sees SA and other countries of the world besides Nigeria as their only hope for survival.....we may have zero billionaires but we don't go around bothering other people in their countries......billionaires or not.....we are satisfied with our lives here.

Thank you.
Did you say ten of one hundred and sixty million Nigerians? You possibly don't know that 50% of Nigerian governors of 34 states are using private jets not to make mentioned of retired politicians, pastors, rich business men and women, two or more celebrities, etc while South African blacks are fighting, attacking and killing foreign immigrants in the shops for breads in dirty Townships. Bunch of smelling i d i o t s! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry angry

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Parolee: 1:34pm On May 02, 2015
all4naija:
Did you say ten of one hundred and sixty million Nigerians? You possibly don't know that 50% of Nigerian governors of 34 states are using private jets not to make mentioned of retired politicians, pastors, rich business men and women, two or more celebrities, etc while South African blacks are fighting, attacking and killing foreign immigrants in the shops for breads in dirty Townships. Bunch of smelling i d i o t s! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry angry

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

I had imagined you to be a smart guy, you disappoint me.

At the bolded....private jets bought with stolen money that could have helped develop your country....are you proud of that? SMH.

Don't wanna talk about your fake pastors who drain poor people of the little they have to enrich themselves......no man!!!!
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 02, 2015
Parolee:

I had imagined you to be a smart guy, you disappoint me.

At the bolded....private jets bought with stolen money that could have helped develop your country....are you proud of that? SMH.

Don't wanna talk about your fake pastors who drain poor people of the little they have to enrich themselves......no man!!!!
No, I am not! This is about bragging rights though. Your clueless Zulu brothers brought that upon themselves here not me. South African blacks have nothing to brag about to Nigerians - that is completely correct. We are going to gradually colonize your Townships and marry all your big-ass and beautiful women. Go cry me a river I don't care!

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa!
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 02, 2015
^^^
Always sounding like a broken vinyl! Smh...!
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 02, 2015
^^^
That is how a developed country looks to some fool posting here. Ignorance is really a bliss to many South African blacks! Jeez!
angry angry angry
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 02, 2015
^^^
Zulu huts in the contemporary are even worse. Some of those images are better than smelling Townships to me. Bwahaha...
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by mikron(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

Basetsana Khumalo, Khanyi Dhlomo Mkhize, Uyanda Mbuli just to name a few. All millionaires in different industries.
OK punky.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 02, 2015
kwametut:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
YOU'RE SUFFERING FROM "NIGHT VISION" HENCE U CAN'T SEE DURING THE DAY. British nigeria 1950s....

angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ / South Africa Slips Into Recession / Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.