Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election (3733 Views)

Shettima Relocates To Bama, Town Liberated From Boko Haram / Nigerian Military Recaptures Bama Town / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by richidinho(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2015
stephanos:

Dis guy na mumu...av yu ever faced a riot before let alone a war, Buhari is a galant retired soldier, trained in different countries and has led many troops to battle and ure dere typing rubbish bout him...if yu av nt walked a person's journey do not judge dere story.

Buhari Brain is Dead......even me was surprised he cldn't answer correctly

Tho my answer was correct shaa.....

**Laffs**
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by cyril83(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2015
richidinho:

See ur life?
U don't know anything

I was joking wt the Armoured gun...but u took it sooo personal even when u are olodo

For your mind. Happy joking
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by Osayende: 3:04am On May 03, 2015
Post by CADET OSAYENDE JOHN
A GENUINE MASSAGE FROM THE NIGERIA
DEFENSE ACADEMY KADUNA HEADQUARTER
TO ALL NDA CANDIDATE BOTH MALE AND
FEMALE APPLICANTS OF THE 2015/2016 67th
REGULAR COURSE: Applicants,Parents and Guidance,it is a good thing for you or your children to be in the Nigeria defense Academy (NDA) but certainly it not easy for those who don't have strong back up so this is the reason why Brigadier General Kadiri Abdulraheem have volunteered to help some of you to get this admission easily especially those who have been writing this NDA exam for years and those of you who actually ran into some of this impersonator's online or internet claiming to be working in the NDA office and at the end this imposters or scams succeeded in taken your hard earn money without any result at the end, but this year we say no to it, enough of it because we have had several complains and this is why we have come to a conclusion that if you need any help in regards to the admission processing or to get
the form? it is Advisable to contact Brigadier General Kadiri Abdulraheem in the Nigerian defense
academy Admission board Kaduna.

Name : Gen Kadiri
Phone No: 08154420649.
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by soldierboy120(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2015
Sir I want to ask a quest sir,is it under must dat I must b 100 percent brilliant b4 I can b admitted into NDA sir,and my second quest is dat can I take MILITARY as my course of study sir?
Re: Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election by Osayende: 5:09pm On May 08, 2015
[b]Post by CADET OSAYENDE JOHN
A GENUINE MASSAGE FROM THE NIGERIA
DEFENSE ACADEMY KADUNA HEADQUARTER
TO ALL NDA CANDIDATE BOTH MALE AND
FEMALE APPLICANTS OF THE 2015/2016 67th
REGULAR COURSE: Applicants,Parents and Guidance,it is a good thing for you or your children to be in the Nigeria defense Academy (NDA) but certainly it not easy for those who don't have strong back up so this is the reason why Brigadier General Kadiri Abdulraheem have volunteered to help some of you to get this admission easily especially those who have been writing this NDA exam for years and those of you who actually ran into some of this impersonator's online or internet claiming to be working in the NDA office and at the end this imposters or scams succeeded in taken your hard earn money without any result at the end, but this year we say no to it, enough of it because we have had several complains and this is why we have come to a conclusion that if you need any help in regards to the admission processing or to get
the form? it is Advisable to contact Brigadier General Kadiri Abdulraheem in the Nigerian defense
academy Admission board Kaduna.

Name : Gen Kadiri
Phone No: 08154420649.[/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ife Crisis: The Biafran Connection / I Will Withdraw My Support For President Buhari If Kanu Is Not Tamed.....sarrki / The Man Who Almost Rescued Nigeria From This Present Quagmire - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.