Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan (32357 Views)

You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan / Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by WendellSimilin: 7:45am On May 02, 2015
Caseless:
babe, you modified the post I wanted to quote.
caseless you too like woman.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 7:47am On May 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:

It is a true reflection of reality because the same voting pattern was witnessed in 2011. Buhari had worse results from the south east back then.
Also, remember that the PVC distribution was rigged to the disadvantage of the south east.

How was the PVC distribution rigged?

I maintain that the results were never a true reflection of reality in the SE/SS. Though I never expected GMB to get 25% across the board there but Imo, Delta and Rivers especially were over-rigged in this election against him. And if you insist that the results were correct, you MUST accept those from the North and other parts of the country without an exception. Then story ends!

7 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by realGURU(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2015
What the Bleep?
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by lordhugo(m): 7:58am On May 02, 2015
100% correct!

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by san316(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2015
He is worse than that. GEJ is an eediot.

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by solonazzy: 8:01am On May 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:

If the PDP had massively rigged the elections in the south east and south south, the figures would have been higher.
For example, some states like Anambra and Abia could have given GEJ about 800 thousand votes. Same thing with Bayelsa and C/River.
dey culdnt do dat cos nt every1 collected PVC....d amount dat collected and could as well vote was wat was rigged wit....get dat bro....dat was y dey never wanted d pvc

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by lambarey: 8:03am On May 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
That the president accepted defeat doesn't mean he should not acknowledge the discrepancies surrounding the electoral process.

If trule he meant well (peace)for nigeria
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by cocokiller1(f): 8:03am On May 02, 2015
Kagarko:
He is indeed a bad loser.
He has no better option than to accept defeat as the results were so conspicuous he has lost even with the rigging in Rivers, Delta & A/Ibom ETC.
nd buhari won with d rigging in kano,kaduna nd katsina.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Nobody: 8:04am On May 02, 2015
PassingShot:

How was the PVC distribution rigged?

I maintain that the results were never a true reflection of reality in the SE/SS. Though I never expected GMB to get 25% across the board there but IMO, Delta and Rivers especially were over-rigged in this election against him. And if you insist that the results were correct, you MUST accept those from the North and other parts of the country without an exception. Then story ends!

I guess this is the position of the electoral umpire....JEGA...albeit unofficially.

It was so glaring that there was massive underhand dealings in the states of the SE / SS in favour of PDP but JEGA was constrained to question those results just as to maintain peace and not to give the impression that he was attacking results from GEJ strongholds.

Well.....the rest is history.

5 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by anonimi: 8:05am On May 02, 2015
PassingShot:
Yeah. I love this. Tell him who he actually is.

A very sore loser just like his goons on NL.

I remember Ekiti state not so long ago and even till now where cry baby APC is still whining. grin

BTW has APC conceded defeat in any state it lost on April 11

HYPOCRITES Inc.!
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by cocokiller1(f): 8:05am On May 02, 2015
oluwafemi113:
That was while I said we should thank God for using Kofi Anan, General Abubakar and Thank Mbeki of South Africa to persuade Jonathan to concede defeat on time.

The gentlemen were at Hilton hotel and General Abubakar instructed some one at the collating center to inform him when it is mathematically impossible for Jonathan to win. And so, the moment Delta state was announced the man called General Abubakar who swiftly moved to Aso Rock with the two other men, and they persuaded Jonathan that since it was impossible for him to win now, he should please call Buhari to congratulate him for the sake of peace in Nigeria.
The moment Patience Jonathan heard that she started shouting that Jonathan should not do it. It was late revealed that it was Patience Jonathan that sent Orubebe to scatter the Collation Centre!

Jonathan didn't what calling a Hero....
where u hear dis ur own story 4rm?
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Caseless: 8:05am On May 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:

If the PDP had massively rigged the elections in the south east and south south, the figures would have been higher.
For example, some states like Anambra and Abia could have given GEJ about 800 thousand votes. Same thing with Bayelsa and C/River.
those states couldn't have given more than they have- they gave their all in the election. If they had 10million registered voters, that number could have gone to gej. They rigged, but couldnt give more than what they are known to have, as this will raise eye-browse.

3 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 8:08am On May 02, 2015
anonimi:

I remember Ekiti state not so long ago and even till now where cry baby APC is still whining. grin

HYPOCRITES Inc.!

You don't get the gist. perhaps your comprehension ability is not up to it.

If you feel cheated in an election, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CONCEDE AND CONGRATULATE THE WINNER.

And if you conceded and congratulated the winner, THEN SHUT THE FVCK UP and do not say anything contrary thereafter.

In Ekiti, Fayemi conceded and you never hear him complain not until the video of how the rigging was done came out.

9 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Nobody: 8:09am On May 02, 2015
anonimi:

HYPOCRITES Inc.!

The only hypocrites here is Jonathan and his hordes of supporters....you cannot concede defeat under no duress and at the same time starts to question the integrity of the election...it's either he is clueless as they call him or he simply lack balls grin

7 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Nobody: 8:12am On May 02, 2015
Jonathan is a sick pretender who hasn't woken up from the shock of defeat, sacking spree and rubbish statements only prove it. He should stop pretending to be a 'saint', we don know you, e show for election result. grin

4 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by lambarey: 8:12am On May 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
That the president accepted defeat doesn't mean he should not acknowledge the discrepancies surrounding the electoral process.

If truly he meant well (peace)for nigeria he shouldn't hv make dat statement when he knows very dat der r pple loyal to him dat might capitalised on d worth to start unnecessary brouhahaha

If his claim is right, what justify it?

What abt oda state dat was rigged to favour pdp?

Wait o, where is mama peace na shocked Waiting for her own version

4 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by nsyforreal: 8:12am On May 02, 2015
Danhumprey:
Jonathan maybe a bad loser,but Buhari ain't any better,that's if the evidence against him as regard the 2011 post-election violence and his famous statement about the "dog and baboon" being soaked in blood are anything to go by.

The fact is both candidates/parties had one or two irregularities in their favour. So,they should just shut the fùck up,unless they want the election recontested again.

on point god bless u real good unlike some idiots on nairaland who are one sided.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by teeboi15: 8:12am On May 02, 2015
I dunno y he is whining about like a frustrated housewife,loser...

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by anonimi: 8:13am On May 02, 2015
PassingShot:

You don't get the gist. perhaps your comprehension ability is not up to it.

If you feel cheated in an election, you DO NOT HAVE TO CONCEDE AND CONGRATULATE THE WINNER.

And if you conceded and congratulated the winner, THEN SHUT THE FVCK UP and do not say anything contrary thereafter.

In Ekiti, Fayemi conceded and you never hear him complain not until the video of how the rigging was done came out.

You guys tell LIES so easily as if na una DNA shocked

Did Fayemi not challenge Fayose's election in court after conceding
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by haroon123: 8:14am On May 02, 2015
I personally believe the Election was Rigged
I also believe that without Rigging Buhari would win
so In summary the best Rigger won the Rigged Election

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by cocokiller1(f): 8:14am On May 02, 2015
make una allow d man cry anyhw him like.
cry baby buhari syndrome is affecting him
afteralll wen buhari lost he also cried
I hate dat silly dumbassss party
always forming saints,dats d only reason I hate dat party
bloody hypocrites association
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2015
anonimi:

You guys tell LIES so easily as if na una DNA shocked

Did Fayemi not challenge Fayose's election in court after conceding

Can you just advise your hero to proceed to the court then?

He's disturbing us with his crying already.

4 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by akinsuraj(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2015
I think PDP just realized that they are about to be in opposition, they though 28 march to 29 may is far until they now no that in a short time power will elude them,one thin is clear be in opposition is no a death sentence they should endure it y it last.

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by luvinhubby(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2015
Caseless:
what are the descrepancies, mr?
Obvious use of underaged voters in states like Kano, is that not a descrepancy?

Let us just allow sleeping dogs lie & move on as a nation, the guys in khaki are still pounding Shekaus boys, let's encourage them & pray for a peaceful prosperous nation.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by proxillin(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Both APC and PDP rigged. There is no how you can rigg, Igbo population is not half of Hausa. That's why Jonathan lost.

No one is a saint, Jonathan should stop pointing fingers. Everyone saw what happened in rivers state.

So all tanoid should shut d fxk up

3 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Brugo(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2015
The epic failure of the show of shame in the SE and SS should be enough to silence this hypocrite called GEJ. It is curious that he has the audacity to make such inciting statements after accepting obvious defeat.

I wish the APC would henceforth ignore any such statements so that we can have a smooth transition.

The fake scarcity and last minute appointments and sacking are just kindergarten ploys to destabilise the incoming government. If the APC relied on characters like Okupe and Abati I would have been afraid for their success but thankfully there are no such cowardly crooks advising the leadership of the APC.

Success is the birthright of a party like APC that has prepared it's flag bearers to steer the nation to greater heights.

I can't wait for May 29 to arrive. Let us hope someone is not foolish enough to even think of postponing that as well.

3 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by anonimi: 8:18am On May 02, 2015
PassingShot:

Can you just advise you hero to proceed to the court then?

He's disturbing us with his crying already.

So agree you were telling a LIE as usual!

Good enough! grin
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by proxillin(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2015
luvinhubby:

Obvious use of underaged voters in states like Kano, is that not a descrepancy?

Let us just allow sleeping dogs lie & move on as a nation, the guys in khaki are still pounding Shekaus boys, let's encourage them & pray for a peaceful prosperous nation.

Pdpd also used underaged voters. I have the video and pictures.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by oloriooko(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2015
Danhumprey:
Jonathan maybe a bad loser,but Buhari ain't any better,that's if the evidence against him as regard the 2011 post-election violence and his famous statement about the "dog and baboon" being soaked in blood are anything to go by.

The fact is both candidates/parties had one or two irregularities in their favour. So,they should just shut the fùck up,unless they want the election recontested again.

I never knew that there are intelligent people with sound and balanced views on this forum.
We are happy GMB won but a lot leaves to be said the way he handled his past defeat especially 2011 in the name of desperation.
GMB should learn from this election that you cannot sit up north and expect miraculous votes down south. Until he left his comfort zone to align with ACN and had a proper campaign as opposed to 2011, he could have lost 2015 elections again.
GEJ never had the capacity and passion for that post, it was OBJ mistake giving SMY a docile veepee like GEJ who went on to preside.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Ilekeh(f): 8:18am On May 02, 2015
lmaooooooo grin
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Nobody: 8:18am On May 02, 2015
Have u all think of what would have happened if gej didn't conceded defeat? Do u all (apc) thinks u will be here on Internet spewing rubbish? GEJ conceded defeat so to avoid the disaster waiting to explode..... Now every one has calm down, he has to question buhari defeat u Bleep. Ass.sss.... The game is about to get real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS / Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams / Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.