Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan (32341 Views)

You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan / Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by CyberWolf: 10:16am On May 02, 2015
Yorubas and mouth sha cheesy cheesy cheesy...make una enjoy,it's una time. Nothing do una grin
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Nobody: 10:19am On May 02, 2015
patrickmuf:
GEJ speaks from both sides of his mouth...Very dangerous kind of person...
you have said my mind. That is the word. That is our president that can nt say something and die there. He is nt fit to even become local govt chairman. He has been runing his govt on deceptn and propaganda acusing apc of one thing or the other. Even in his abadonment in the fight against BH that has killed over 20thousand people. If and only if just one righteous person that his blood was spilled among the 20thousand, that blood must cry for vengeance on GEJ and all his surporters of attrocity that have refused to accept the naked truth both online and offline. I dont know for how long we will continue to celebrate mediocres, lily-livered in this country. As if conceeding loss is a big deal. If he is not lily-levered he should have considered the other options he thinks he has or his cohorts were suggesting to him. Everytime he says rubbish like this apc will always give it back to him double. Must u display stupidity publicly?

3 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Charly68: 10:25am On May 02, 2015
These PDP people are comical actors..where did they get the millions of votes they recorded in Delta ,Rivers and Akwa-Ibom? We all knew they were cooked figures..Every party will always take advantage of her stronghold to deliver in an election

Unless GEJ appreciate the real reason why he lost that party will never bounce back again. Even the party members that were marginalized worked against the party during election.. You can not sit down in Aso Rock and be doing what you like yet expect election to be won.

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Nobody: 10:25am On May 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
That the president accepted defeat doesn't mean he should not acknowledge the discrepancies surrounding the electoral process.
He also accepted it quickly, for peace to prevail. Evryone is just venting as freely now. If U knw the height of tension that built up during dat period. U wil knw that, that Gej single phone cal neutralizd many trobles dat may hav ensued.. I stil like PDP MATURITY during this elections. They simply accept defeat and leave thier party to decide the next step. This is my opinion, i'm entitld to it. Nobdy shld attck me o. Cos i knw some APC tigers are finger freakin loose to reply.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by emmanuelonyeakp: 10:27am On May 02, 2015
you all are here saying rubbish, painting your country bad, that is why different countries of the world have one reason or the other to intimidate and insult Nigeria. Some are here saying clueless president, you have not thought about your future, where you will be in the next four years to come and the state of the nation. thinking about yourself if i should found myself in a position of leadership will i lead well?

we need the good name of this country to be restored, peace, love and unity.

so stop INSULTING YOUR LEADERS AND THINK ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nigerians wake up! and face the reality!

Buhari is here! the change Nigerians clamoured for.

THE ONLY ADVICE I HAVE FOR BUHARI TO FORGET ABOUT PEOPLE AND RESTORE THE DIGNITY OF NIGERIA
WE NEED CHANGE!!!

I just hope that peace Reign in this country!

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by maxtamazin: 10:29am On May 02, 2015
This is why I hate APC. ...This party has no clue, no future. .it was hurriedly put to together to get rid of GEJ, now that they have achieved their aim, they don't know what to do. GEJ lost and he accepted. .what else do they want from this man? A serious political party wld ve moved on and concentrate on it's agenda but because they don't have any serious agenda, we will see more of GEJ bashing till the end of the year.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by mescapee: 10:34am On May 02, 2015
philips70:

Underage voters could have voted for the loser in the north. have you thought about that? He got some good votes there compared to Buhari in the south. Majority of places card readers were not used are in the south. It's only in the south and southeast results tweeted on social media did not tally with final announcements. Honestly, I think PDP must be taking Nigerians long time foolishness for granted if they continue to cry this foul and conspiracy thing. If I were APC I will still challenge the results in court and you will be surprised that 12M will be reduced to 5M. PDP is so greedy to the extent they rig even in places they are sure of 100% votes. Tufiakwa! Nigerians need to do a big thanksgiving for doing away with this party.

Now you watch and enjoy this video of a senior PDP chieftain in Delta state Chief Ighoyota Amori confess with pride how they rig elections. Exactly what have been happening since 1999 in the south and southeast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zpkPPBuSXs

Is that soooo?
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by WILSON(f): 10:37am On May 02, 2015
ONE PART INSIDE ME IS HAPPY HE LOST BECAUSE HE MADE ME LOOSE MY MIRACLE JOB BY HIS STUPID BRAIN SIGNING BACKWARD INTEGRATION POLICY FOR DANGOTE TO MONOPOLIZE MORE. I AND MANY OF MY COLLEAGUES ARE STILL HUNTING FOR JOBS FOR 2 YEARS NOW. ANOTHER PART OF ME IS SAD HE LOST BECAUSE HE MEANT WELL FOR NIGERIA. WE NOW HAVE FED UNIVERSITIES AND INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN ALL REGION. U DON'T NEED TO TRAVEL TO LAG TO ZOOM OUT OF THE COUNTRY ETC ETC. ALL THE SAME I PRAY BUHARI'S ASSUMPTION TO OFFICE WILL CREATE JOBS
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by kibra4u(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2015
This guy should just shut up, we are not fools. It is glaring how APC got the highest vote, which actually came from the north, especially Kaduna and Kano a lot of under aged almargiris were used or how do you think they got 1.9 million votes, and nobody is saying anything about it. I just hate this so called APC hypocrites with a strong passion especially that so called Lai Mohammed (aka Mr. Big Mouth). They keep complaining and criticising at every slightest oppotunity . I just hope when they eventually get hold of power they will keep to their election promises or else they will all burn.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by jaybee3(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2015
maxtamazin:
This is why I hate APC. ...This party has no clue, no future. .it was hurriedly put to together to get rid of GEJ, now that they have achieved their aim, they don't know what to do. GEJ lost and he accepted. .what else do they want from this man? A serious political party wld ve moved on and concentrate on it's agenda but because they don't have any serious agenda, we will see more of GEJ bashing till the end of the year.
How about he (GEJ) shut da fvck up and stop insulting our intelligence!

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Nobody: 10:41am On May 02, 2015
dudkko:
you have said my mind. That is the word. That is our president that can nt say something and die there. He is nt fit to even become local govt chairman. He has been runing his govt on deceptn and propaganda acusing apc of one thing or the other. His abadonment in the fight against BH that has killed over 20thousand people. If its just one righteous person that his blood was spilled among the 20thousand, that blood must cry for vengeance on GEJ and all his surporters of attrocity that have refused to accept the naked truth both online and offline.
Gej pampered the north on the issue of BH. True talk he is to blame. Imagine what he has done to BH just within this space of two months? Wen he now realized that the north neva considerd him 4 buhari. He has ransacked the mighty sambisa forest, rescued more than 200 wmen, incapacitated BH just after realising the reward 4rm his north. And declared he will handover a terrorist free nation to buhari! BH is presently incapacitated to carry out heavy strike. I say these for the future leader enthusiats to learn. I personally learnt a lot!
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Nobody: 10:48am On May 02, 2015
maxtamazin:
See u, this is just their begining. Their next line of action is to call Gej and his past administration Saboteurs, sabotage, blackmailers. Scuttlers of Peace in Nig. Thats d game. And dey kip deceivin unsuspecting nigerians who don't knw dia left 4rm right.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by dadexcel: 10:50am On May 02, 2015
Caseless:
what are the descrepancies, mr?
. Seriously! are you a nigerian? Were you even in nigeria during the elections, or don't you read the papers? Did you even monitor the news?
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by mescapee: 10:50am On May 02, 2015
ruggedboy01:

You’re a bad loser, APC leaders blast Jonathan

By Our Reporter on May 2, 2015 COVER

FROM ADE ALADE AND FRED ITUA, ABUJA

President Goodluck Jonathan has been described as a bad loser who would rather continue to seek pub­lic sympathy than asking for forgiveness from Nigeri­ans who rejected him at the March 28 presidential elec­tion for bad governance.

This was the consensus of some All Progressives Con­gress, APC leaders who were reacting to President Jona­than’s claim on Thursday that the President-elect, Gen. Mu­hammadu Buhari did not win the last election fairly.

Jonathan, who spoke short­ly after receiving the report of the Senator Ahmadu Ali-led PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation at the Presiden­tial Villa, Abuja, said himself and his party had to accept the outcome of the poll as a sacrifice to keep the country together.

According to him “The problem is not whether we lost the elections; that is histo­ry, but how do we consolidate our party and move forward? If we are committed and we work hard, definitely the PDP will bounce back.

“The PDP is still the domi­nant party. If you look at the results, the difference is just 2.5 million votes and if you look at the areas, where it is perceived that the PDP scored so low, the PDP couldn’t have got those kind of scores but the elections are over, so the country first.

“It is not as if Jonathan alone made the sacrifice, it is all of us. I made the pronouncement but some of us are paying the price. Some people pay more price than I do, I know how some of you are already be­ing persecuted and the kind of situation facing you.”

Reacting to the president’s claim, APC National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Moham­med said President Jonathan’s recent statements and actions only portray him as a bad loser who is finding it difficult to recover from the shock of de­feat.

He condemned the contin­ued blackmail by the Jonathan administration as a result of President Jonathan’s conces­sion of defeat, wondering whether the concession, gra­cious as it was, has now be­come a shield for all wrong doings.

‘’We are sick and tired of being blackmailed by the Jonathanians. Gen. Buhari won the March 28 Presiden­tial Elections fair and square, having satisfied both constitu­tional and other statutory re­quirements. We have no apol­ogy for our victory, and the concession of defeat – while it may have increased the po­litical stock of President Jona­than, the election has by no means diminished the historic and emphatic victory of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress,’’ he added.

Also reacting to the presi­dent’s statement, APC chief­tain Senator JKN Waku said Jonathan was only crying foul where there was none, adding that “he was defeated by Bu­hari fair and square.”

According to the Benue born politician, “why did Jonathan rush to accept defeat if he knew that Buhari didn’t have a clear victory? The fact that he conceded defeat early has shot up his public image, but his recent statements are only confirming to the world that he is not the person he was trying to convince the world he is. His claim is shocking. Obviously, he acted contrary to the dictate of his mind, the real him. He should stop being a cry cry loser.”

Also in the fray, National Vice Chairman of APC (North-east), Engr. David Lawal in a chat with Saturday Sunyester­day, wondered why President Jonathan would cry foul after he publicly conceded defeat. He declared that contrary to President Jonathan’s claims, results from South-south and South-east were inflated to fa­vour the PDP.

“The man was roundly defeated. People are prais­ing him for conceding defeat. What was he supposed to do? He was defeated in an election and what he did was not extra-ordinary. He did not have any option, but to accept the out­come of the elections. There is no big deal in the fact that Goodluck Jonathan accepted defeat. Nigeria is a funny country,” he said.

Casting doubt on President Jonathan’s new ‘gentleman’ status, the APC chief called on Nigerians to be cautious in celebrating the president, adding that he only accepted defeat because he did not have any options.

“You lost an election and you are now going round to tell people that you are a gen­tle man. What options did he have after losing an election? Was he supposed to go to war? Up to the time of collation of results, Jonathan’s men were still busy collecting and inflat­ing results in some parts of the country. There is no debate here. He contested an election and he was squarely defeated. There is no argument about that,” Lawal told our corre­spondent.

Speaking further, he said: “Jonathan is not a gentle­man and people should stop addressing him as such. He lost an election and that is it. The results that came from the South-east and the South-south were inflated, but we kept our cool. We know what happened in the president’s strongholds. If anyone should cry foul about inflation of re­sults we should be the one. Elections did not hold in many parts of the south, ex­cept for South-west. We are aware.

“Nigerians should disregard whatever the president is say­ing. There was nothing the president and the PDP did not do to scuttle the elections. The show of shame at the colla­tion centre was their last card. They campaigned against the use of card readers and did everything to ensure that elec­tions did not hold. He only conceded because he knew the game was up. So, let us not begin to celebrate him as if he has done something extraordi­nary.

“Let us not forget these things in a hurry before we be­gin to confuse Nigerians. We cannot forget how they almost sabotaged the elections. The summary of the whole thing is that, Jonathan was defeated squarely and that is it. What­ever anyone is saying should be disregarded.”

When contacted to react to the comments by the APC leaders, PDP’s National Pub­licity Secretary, Olisa Metuh declined comment, saying the issue in contention is a presi­dency matter and not of the party

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=117446

Nice write-up APC leaders.

I hope you will not be missing in action when your party finally takes the mantle of LEADERSHIP come May 29. That is, when GEJ finally bows out.

I hope that for wont of what to write, you don't go disturbing GEJ in Otuoke because 90% of your recent news centres on GEJ.

I hope when the chips are down and events don't go your way, you will still find the zeal to continue churning out responses like the ones above.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by dadexcel: 10:52am On May 02, 2015
maxtamazin:
. Well said! Well spoken my friend!
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Nobody: 10:54am On May 02, 2015
maxtamazin:
Gej will continue to be bashed and tongue lashed if he doesnt stop behaving childisly and saying what is nt. He lost he lost gallantly. U wait and see if apc has serious agenda or not. I dont belong to any party but let us see what they have to offer b4 jurging them.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by light004: 10:58am On May 02, 2015
Are we not tired of all these insults and fights. Apc this and pdp that? I beg let move forward and build a better Nigeria. Buhari is the front man now, make him lead us well. That all!!!
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Nobody: 10:59am On May 02, 2015
to be truthful, there were irregularities on both sides but Buhari would have still won.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by ENDTIMES: 11:05am On May 02, 2015
Jonathan says some pdp members are being persecuted because he conceded defeat to Buhari, hmmm!!!

Is he referring to his abandonment by his 'best half'?
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by superstar1(m): 11:06am On May 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
That the president accepted defeat doesn't mean he should not acknowledge the discrepancies surrounding the electoral process.

What are the discrepancies noted in the north, that were not obtainable in SE and SS?
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by superstar1(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2015
kibra4u:
This guy should just shut up, we are not fools. It is glaring how APC got the highest vote, which actually came from the north, especially Kaduna and Kano a lot of under aged almargiris were used or how do you think they got 1.9 million votes, and nobody is saying anything about it. I just hate this so called APC hypocrites with a strong passion especially that so called Lai Mohammed (aka Mr. Big Mouth). They keep complaining and criticising at every slightest oppotunity . I just hope when they eventually get hold of power they will keep to their election promises or else they will all burn.

How come everybody that collected PVC in Rivers voted?

No one was in the hospital, nobody died, none travelled, no apathy towards election from anyone.

How come there was not a single invalid vote in Enugu?

3 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by tolustx(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2015
Caseless:
ok, let me answer ur question. He has refused to creat room for a smooth transition by refusing to co-operate with the transition committee of the incoming gov't and he's going about questioning the credibility of the election he clearly lost. How do you describe such a person?
So they come out to call him a bad loser. Do they remember the actions of Gen. Buhari when he lost the 2011 elections to GEJ by over 10million votes? If u've not forgotten so fast, then who would u call the worse loser?
APC should learn to remove the log in their eyes b4 trying to remove d spec in anoda's.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Nobody: 11:13am On May 02, 2015
kibra4u:
You must be a BIG FOOOOL if by this time of the day, u are still talking like this, u brain needs to be checked. Let us even remove the 1.9million votes in kano from gmb, he still wins. So why are u crying? If we should start to scrutinize all the votes in gej's stronghold se/ss do you think he will get up to 12million? Stop being hypocritical. Its because of people like u nigeria has nt moved foward.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Eruditor: 11:13am On May 02, 2015
PassingShot:

What should anyone have done with PVC collection?
Use of underage voters agreed but can that compare to inflation of figures in Rivers, Delta, and many SE states?
The non usage of card reader was prevalent in SS/SE which happens to be GEJ's stronghold and which resulted in the inflation of figures.

The fact is, had everything worked perfectly, GEJ would have lost by between 5 million and 8 million votes.

Bro, you are being too generous with these SaTANoids. Before February 14th, Prof Jega had already said he was prepared for the elections. He assured GEJ that he was more prepared this time around than in 2011 (which everyone largely praised), yet GEJ still postponed the elections. So what PVC collections are they talking about again? Before March 28, did the north have a high % collection rate? No.

Concerning the issue of underage voters, abeg which party used them? There is no evidence insinuating that APC used them. In fact, if we are to judge unbiasedly it is clear that the PDP were the one's to use the underage voters. The reason is simple - they were unpopular in those regions as evidenced by their campaigns, yet they still pulled far decent numbers than GMB could pull in the SS and SE where his campaigns were bigger and larger than they had ever been since 2003. Look at states like Imo, Edo and Rivers. PDP would only have marginally won in Rivers. They would have lost in the other 2 states. I don't even want to talk about Delta state that should have provided only 550k voters, producing 1.2M for GEJ. And he is talking about losing by only 2.5M votes, when he should have lost by 5M at least.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by chernest2002: 11:14am On May 02, 2015
Time will tell
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by abeyvita(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2015
Politics sha! He be like uncle J used pills d time he concedes defeat.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Eruditor: 11:16am On May 02, 2015
tolustx:
So they come out to call him a bad loser. Do they remember the actions of Gen. Buhari when he lost the 2011 elections to GEJ by over 10million votes? If u've not forgotten so fast, then who would u call the worse loser?
APC should learn to remove the log in their eyes b4 trying to remove d spec in anoda's.

Pray tell us, what did GMB do when he lost the 2011 elections?
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Eruditor: 11:17am On May 02, 2015
ENDTIMES:
Jonathan says some pdp members are being persecuted because he conceded defeat to Buhari, hmmm!!!

Is he referring to his abandonment by his 'best half'?

GMB who is not yet president, is persecuting someone else who instructed the Army to hide his certificate and insult some retired Generals like OBJ?
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Horlufemi(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2015
PassingShot:

Well, the arrangements where they had signed peace accord twice made him to concede and congratulate his conqueror. If GMB had lost, he would have done same based on those agreements.

In the previous elections, such arrangements were not in place because post-election violence was not envisaged.

Do you have any evidence that President Muhammadu Buhari EVER instigated or encouraged post-election violence in the past?

If you do, please provide same but think before you bring conspiracy photos or statements here.

I use to think Buhari was an evil man but his body language speaks of his zeal foe Nigeria. He is emotionally attached to Nigeria. He wants Nigeria to be better.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by dsquare33: 11:27am On May 02, 2015
tunshe:
Mama Peace : cry cry cry

PGEJ : Wayionma, my sweet potato, why have you been crying since April elections?

Mama Peace : Why did you call GMB? Asari and co already promised to back us. Everybody don run comot ASO rock,the number of yes ma I receive everyday has reduced.

PGEJ : Na Abdul Salami talk say make I call GMB because America will know and allied forces will treat me like Gbagbo. They said Asari and Co are just like mosquitoes at the mercy of a clap.

Mama Peace : I fit carry this ASO Rock building and all the goodie goodies go Bayelsa abi make we build another one for GMB?

PGEJ : Let's build our own before May 28.

PDP: Oga , you fall our hands o! angry

PGEJ : Don't worry, you will all be compensated. ...Secretary,Sack all sackables and replace with our loyalists and sycophants. cool

FFK : Okupe, do you know I have never slept 2 hrs in a day without nightmares of kirikiri. cry undecided

Okupe: Na Ekiti me dey run go, Fayose has promised me immunity as all embassy no gree grant me asylum. I have lost weight due to much thinking that I now float on swimming pool. cry

BBacarnasta : Since April, no stipends,no salary,no calls,no communication( PDP betrayed me) cry .
Lwkmd
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by seyilee(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2015
owobokiri:
Not a single power hungry politician in APC will do what Jonathan did. Power hungry upstarts with their born to rule mentality. A sitting president conceeding defeat graciously. . , there is no single example from APC. Even Fayemi who was so glaringly trounced started a court case. Ofcourse we know those who thretened our dogs and baboons., just after the death of almost a thousand Nigerians simply because they lost an election. Hounding Jonathan endlessly is so mean spirited you start to wonder what these parasitic clans really want. . Let Jonathan be. He is going come 29th, you magicians can then start your change abracadabra
...Another pained TANiod
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Eruditor: 11:33am On May 02, 2015
Edoblakky:
Imagine GEJ towing the same line of Gmb and heading to court to contest the results without conceding defeat. Do you imagine the anarchy this country will be in now. GEJ is a far better loser than GMB who would rather encourage violence than concede defeat. One thing I know for sure: if GEJ had won even in a free and fair election, Gmb and APC would never have accepted the results as they were already set for war. In my opinion, GEJ losing was a divine orchestration to avoid anarchy and possibly a civil war.

Oga park well. GMB contested results not because he felt he won, but in order to keep sanitizing the electoral process. In Delta state after the 2007 Elections, the opposition lost by 800k votes and they contested it in the appeal court. The court rescinded the elections in 2011 and asked it to be redone. When it was redone PDP all of a sudden won by only 13k votes. This gave the opposition greater confidence to contest again in 2015, because the results showed that they were not as unpopular as the first results suggested.

That's exactly what GMB tried to do. To prove he didn't lose by 10M votes as the 2011 results suggested. It doesn't matter now. Nigerians have spoken and GEJ has seen what we had to say- GET OUT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) / Moment Power Outage Occurred During A Live TV Interview Featuring Hope Uzodimma / Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.