Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan (32345 Views)

You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan / Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Eruditor: 11:35am On May 02, 2015
rusher14:
Nairaland polls 1, 2, 3 -GMB.

AIT/ Omokiri Polls - GMB

Thisday, Vanguard and Saharareporters.com projections - GMB.

Obas and Mai Ruwas - GMB.

March 28 elections - GMB

March 31 Jonathan says - GMB

April 29th Confession of GEJ "whosai".

Gbam.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by owobokiri(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2015
seyilee:
...Another pained TANiod

I thought it is "TANoids" grin grin
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2015
Horlufemi:

I use to think Buhari was an evil man but his body language speaks of his zeal foe Nigeria. He is emotionally attached to Nigeria. He wants Nigeria to be better.

Good for you to realize this. Many are still not convinced but by the time the General starts turning Nigeria around for good, we will wish we had given him the chance long ago.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Danhumprey: 11:41am On May 02, 2015
Mimee803:
pls who is dis one? Recontest wich election4 olodo!!! Awon ole!!!! Ole!!!
Seems you have comprehension problem. But unfortunately for you,I haven't got time for people like you.

So,run along. Go and play,kid.smiley
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by kibra4u(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2015
dudkko:
You must be a BIG FOOOOL if by this time of the day, u are still talking like this, u brain needs to be checked. Let us even remove the 1.9million votes in kano from gmb, he still wins. So why are u crying? If we should start to scrutinize all the votes in gej's stronghold se/ss do you think he will get up to 12million? Stop being hypocritical. Its because of people like u nigeria has nt moved foward.

dudko or whatever you call your self watch ur utterances, It seems your not civilised at all. APC claimed to have won the election fair and squarely, which is false. I made mention of Kaduna and Kano and ur only talking about Kano. Cant you read? APC are bunch of hypocrites. When they assume power lets see what they have to offer because we wont tollorate any form of excuse since they claim to be the librators of the masses.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2015
cocokiller1:
nd buhari won with d rigging in kano,kaduna nd katsina.
[size=14pt]
If rigging was how Buhari won ,

Despite the fact that GEJ spent 2 Trillion Nigerian Naira , Money meant for the masses

Then he should shut the fourk up and queue

The Rich guy was supposed to win elections with money

Not the cattle rearer from North

And that speaks VOLUME

[/size]
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Jaydenphoenix: 11:56am On May 02, 2015
The APC needs to start acting like a ruling party.
Leave GEJ, he has accepted defeat. Anything he says about the election is irrelevant.
Unless he goes to an election tribunal or is inciting violence, no body cares and neither should the APC.

It's olisa metuh job to be blabbing now.
The statement was unnecessary
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2015
haroon123:
I personally believe the Election was Rigged
I also believe that without Rigging Buhari would win
so In summary the best Rigger won the Rigged Election

Bad person grin grin grin grin

It 2 trillion couldn't buy him victory

It's a shame to accuse a common cattle rearer of discrepancies

It's a really a disgrace to even talk about the defeat
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 12:05pm On May 02, 2015
Mellin:
Have u all think of what would have happened if gej didn't conceded defeat? Do u all (apc) thinks u will be here on Internet spewing rubbish? GEJ conceded defeat so to avoid the disaster waiting to explode..... Now every one has calm down, he has to question buhari defeat u Bleep. Ass.sss.... The game is about to get real

Shiite is about to get real, as if you would arm up and fight, people like you go under your beds, run into marsh and climb the highest fence when shitee hits the fan

Grow up , this no be ayee eye package , this is nations vs nations,
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2015
989900:

Well said, I agree, 'I like', except that, there is no way on earth/Mars/Andromeda PDP/GEJ would have won free and fair.

Eggsacktly grin grin grin

the most cursed president 2011

the most insulted president 2013

the most hated president 2014

how he wan do am ?
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by ezecushy(m): 12:22pm On May 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:

If the PDP had massively rigged the elections in the south east and south south, the figures would have been higher.
For example, some states like Anambra and Abia could have given GEJ about 800 thousand votes. Same thing with Bayelsa and C/River.
how many Are they in anambra $ abia na. Use your head jor
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by ayoromer: 1:01pm On May 02, 2015
buhari does not have d qualities to win jona even d world knows it just dat d yorubas wanted to rule so they use buhari to get d vote frm d baggers cal almagiris frm d north if not for militry d north does not hav people to eule naija because now u most read n write to rule naija dat is d difference b/w farm n school.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 02, 2015
Caseless:
jonathan has refused to leave apc to rest.

nope, its d other way round. Have u not been listening to the news
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2015
He can never be faster than his shadow fa. His CPU is just processing the defeat. He runs on a very slow processor. Don't forget it took him 18 days to believe Chibok girls were missing. The fastest place his CPU worked was in France, when asked what he'll do to protect the chibok girls in their school, his response shook the whole planet.....Building of fence round the school
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by billyG(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:

If the PDP had massively rigged the elections in the south east and south south, the figures would have been higher.
For example, some states like Anambra and Abia could have given GEJ about 800 thousand votes. Same thing with Bayelsa and C/River.
Can they rigg more than d tot.accredited voters JEGA was wise.
It just exiting how d north & whole world was waiting 4 PdP 2 bring out their jokers frm delta & rivers after 2 days of rigging.Rigging get limit.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 2:24pm On May 02, 2015
owobokiri:
Not a single power hungry politician in APC will do what Jonathan did. Power hungry upstarts with their born to rule mentality. A sitting president conceeding defeat graciously. . , there is no single example from APC. Even Fayemi who was so glaringly trounced started a court case. Ofcourse we know those who thretened our dogs and baboons., just after the death of almost a thousand Nigerians simply because they lost an election. Hounding Jonathan endlessly is so mean spirited you start to wonder what these parasitic clans really want. . Let Jonathan be. He is going come 29th, you magicians can then start your change abracadabra
/
Can't you think beyond APC/PDP and think as a human being for once?

Africans walk around blaming oyibo for treating them like savages.

But when opportunity presents to be civilized, they opt to prove the naysayers right. It is very shameful that to conceed a lost election is a heroic act in Africa. How low can Africans be treated in this world? Are we animals? Are we so psychologically immature to do the right things?

GEJ stood no chance if he didn't conceed. All odds were stacked against him. He only acted in good faith. His "benevolence" is gradually manifesting these days--no light, no fuel, no jobs after 6 years of wasted tenure.
/
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by VanOmiyale: 4:58pm On May 02, 2015
The fact that Jonathan acknowledged defeat does not mean he can not make observations about the election. Fayemi did the same in Ekiti but APC did not call him a sore loser. I am sick of this Association of Progressive Crooks.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by mhizpeaarl(f): 5:11pm On May 02, 2015
midolian:
cool, like the one I spent in paris sometime ago.. grin
lol so sweet
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by iskay1971: 5:47pm On May 02, 2015
GEJ will forever be remembered for the mature role he played during Mar.28 election. Nigerian should appreciate him and stop insulting him for the monumental step he took. Knowing fully well how many would've advised otherwise and the peril that was eagerly waiting to befall the nation he unilaterally made that phone call to congratulate the gmb. It wasn't pdp party or cabinet members' decision or as result of any influence from international body common wealth, UN OAU. There was even no god-fatherism contribution. Let's be real for at least once, you and I know what would have been happening presently in Nigeria were it not for that unforgettable phone call. Well, I know many won't see it the way I did but, that is my own understanding. Thanks to God and Jonathan for not allowing war in our nation. God bless Nigeria.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 02, 2015
iskay1971:
GEJ will forever be remembered for the mature role he played during Mar.28 election. Nigerian should appreciate him and stop insulting him for the monumental step he took. Knowing fully well how many would've advised otherwise and the peril that was eagerly waiting to befall the nation he unilaterally made that phone call to congratulate the gmb. It wasn't pdp party or cabinet members' decision or as result of any influence from international body common wealth, UN OAU. There was even no god-fatherism contribution. Let's be real for at least once, you and I know what would have been happening presently in Nigeria were it not for that unforgettable phone call. Well, I know many won't see it the way I did but, that is my own understanding. Thanks to God and Jonathan for not allowing war in our nation. God bless Nigeria.

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by baralatie(m): 6:03pm On May 02, 2015
grin

in temitem1 line
GEJ MY HERO,FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL

Don't you love it when APC are soo jealous of GEJ that even after election of which they won they can't believe that GEJ became a world political figure and a UN appointment to go with it.
GEJ you the man!!!
I dey laf ,make APC no go call GEJ as president after May 29.GMB go break their head if e happen!
lolz !!!
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by shaqhead: 6:10pm On May 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
That the president accepted defeat doesn't mean he should not acknowledge the discrepancies surrounding the electoral process.
If only Jonathan had "accepted" defeat then he could acknowledge discrepancies...Jona ddnt accept defeat but conceded and by that he dd himself a walk over-he surrendered! So there is absolutely no need pointing out the "discrepancies" after CONCEDING!

Concede;to say that you accept or do not deny the truth or existence of (something) : to admit (something) usually in an unwilling way
: to admit that you have been defeated and stop trying to win
: to give away (something) usually in an unwilling way
http://i.word.com/idictionary/concede
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Kagarko(m): 11:24am On May 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
nd buhari won with d rigging in kano,kaduna nd katsina.

The loser also rigged Inna Bayelsa, Rivers, A/Ibom, Delta etc

Shekarau voted on kano he did not protest

Shema voted in katsina he didn't protest

Namadi/Ramalan all voted they never protested the votes

why are you protesting on their behalf.

Please keep quite or you go to court.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by kibra4u(m): 5:58am On Dec 15, 2016
You must be a BIG FOOOOL if by this time of the day, u are still talking like this, u brain needs to be checked. Let us even remove the 1.9million votes in kano from gmb, he still wins. So why are u crying? If we should start to scrutinize all the votes in gej's stronghold se/ss do you think he will get up to 12million? Stop being hypocritical. Its because of people like u nigeria has nt moved foward.

Has Nigeria moved forward now. Tell me who is the bigest Fooooool.. tongue

5 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Scholes007(m): 6:20am On Dec 15, 2016
People really took GEJ matter personal.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by slivertongue: 7:18am On Dec 15, 2016
eyaah!!! see how time flies and reality sets in

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2016
All those foolish bastard zombies have fled nairaland uselesss minions grin
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2016
Let them enjoy the change they voted for
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2016
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Leopardd(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by drss2(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2016
i hope buari's zombies who abused GEJ on dis thread ar enjoying their recession grin
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
drss2:
i hope buari's zombies who abused GEJ on dis thread ar enjoying their recession grin

They have seen the change they seek.

More chanji loading...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose / Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M / Governor Zulum Visits Ramat Poly, Suspends Management Over School Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.