Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan (32346 Views)

You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan / Yoruba Leaders Blast Buhari, Endorse Jonathan / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by deletrue: 8:19am On May 02, 2015
Caseless:
A very bad one at that!
He was so deceived by those around him that he assumed the status of a mini-god and now feeling that he's too big to lose. You performed so woefully and we kicked you out.
Gej , You lost fair and square...live with it!
Amaechi my hero, Buhari my role Model and Diezani my massager machine!
You are a thief. That slogan is for pdp and not for apc. Thiefnu.bu pekin.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Wizkoko(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2015
i don't see Jonathan as a bad leader because i know how difficult it is to lead people. No matter how hard you try, people would hardly see the good in you. Goodluck owes Nigerians no apology, it's Nigerians that owe Goodluck their thanks. Mr. president, we the people of Nigeria are saying thank you for your service. God bless GEJ, God bless Nigeria.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by ngoziama: 8:20am On May 02, 2015
ruggedboy01:

You’re a bad loser, APC leaders blast Jonathan

By Our Reporter on May 2, 2015 COVER

FROM ADE ALADE AND FRED ITUA, ABUJA

President Goodluck Jonathan has been described as a bad loser who would rather continue to seek pub­lic sympathy than asking for forgiveness from Nigeri­ans who rejected him at the March 28 presidential elec­tion for bad governance.

This was the consensus of some All Progressives Con­gress, APC leaders who were reacting to President Jona­than’s claim on Thursday that the President-elect, Gen. Mu­hammadu Buhari did not win the last election fairly.

Jonathan, who spoke short­ly after receiving the report of the Senator Ahmadu Ali-led PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation at the Presiden­tial Villa, Abuja, said himself and his party had to accept the outcome of the poll as a sacrifice to keep the country together.

According to him “The problem is not whether we lost the elections; that is histo­ry, but how do we consolidate our party and move forward? If we are committed and we work hard, definitely the PDP will bounce back.

“The PDP is still the domi­nant party. If you look at the results, the difference is just 2.5 million votes and if you look at the areas, where it is perceived that the PDP scored so low, the PDP couldn’t have got those kind of scores but the elections are over, so the country first.

“It is not as if Jonathan alone made the sacrifice, it is all of us. I made the pronouncement but some of us are paying the price. Some people pay more price than I do, I know how some of you are already be­ing persecuted and the kind of situation facing you.”

Reacting to the president’s claim, APC National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Moham­med said President Jonathan’s recent statements and actions only portray him as a bad loser who is finding it difficult to recover from the shock of de­feat.

He condemned the contin­ued blackmail by the Jonathan administration as a result of President Jonathan’s conces­sion of defeat, wondering whether the concession, gra­cious as it was, has now be­come a shield for all wrong doings.

‘’We are sick and tired of being blackmailed by the Jonathanians. Gen. Buhari won the March 28 Presiden­tial Elections fair and square, having satisfied both constitu­tional and other statutory re­quirements. We have no apol­ogy for our victory, and the concession of defeat – while it may have increased the po­litical stock of President Jona­than, the election has by no means diminished the historic and emphatic victory of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress,’’ he added.

Also reacting to the presi­dent’s statement, APC chief­tain Senator JKN Waku said Jonathan was only crying foul where there was none, adding that “he was defeated by Bu­hari fair and square.”

According to the Benue born politician, “why did Jonathan rush to accept defeat if he knew that Buhari didn’t have a clear victory? The fact that he conceded defeat early has shot up his public image, but his recent statements are only confirming to the world that he is not the person he was trying to convince the world he is. His claim is shocking. Obviously, he acted contrary to the dictate of his mind, the real him. He should stop being a cry cry loser.”

Also in the fray, National Vice Chairman of APC (North-east), Engr. David Lawal in a chat with Saturday Sunyester­day, wondered why President Jonathan would cry foul after he publicly conceded defeat. He declared that contrary to President Jonathan’s claims, results from South-south and South-east were inflated to fa­vour the PDP.

“The man was roundly defeated. People are prais­ing him for conceding defeat. What was he supposed to do? He was defeated in an election and what he did was not extra-ordinary. He did not have any option, but to accept the out­come of the elections. There is no big deal in the fact that Goodluck Jonathan accepted defeat. Nigeria is a funny country,” he said.

Casting doubt on President Jonathan’s new ‘gentleman’ status, the APC chief called on Nigerians to be cautious in celebrating the president, adding that he only accepted defeat because he did not have any options.

“You lost an election and you are now going round to tell people that you are a gen­tle man. What options did he have after losing an election? Was he supposed to go to war? Up to the time of collation of results, Jonathan’s men were still busy collecting and inflat­ing results in some parts of the country. There is no debate here. He contested an election and he was squarely defeated. There is no argument about that,” Lawal told our corre­spondent.

Speaking further, he said: “Jonathan is not a gentle­man and people should stop addressing him as such. He lost an election and that is it. The results that came from the South-east and the South-south were inflated, but we kept our cool. We know what happened in the president’s strongholds. If anyone should cry foul about inflation of re­sults we should be the one. Elections did not hold in many parts of the south, ex­cept for South-west. We are aware.

“Nigerians should disregard whatever the president is say­ing. There was nothing the president and the PDP did not do to scuttle the elections. The show of shame at the colla­tion centre was their last card. They campaigned against the use of card readers and did everything to ensure that elec­tions did not hold. He only conceded because he knew the game was up. So, let us not begin to celebrate him as if he has done something extraordi­nary.

“Let us not forget these things in a hurry before we be­gin to confuse Nigerians. We cannot forget how they almost sabotaged the elections. The summary of the whole thing is that, Jonathan was defeated squarely and that is it. What­ever anyone is saying should be disregarded.”

When contacted to react to the comments by the APC leaders, PDP’s National Pub­licity Secretary, Olisa Metuh declined comment, saying the issue in contention is a presi­dency matter and not of the party

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=117446

Lie mohammed please spare us your tales of rigging.apc should start now to strategise on how to make one dollar equivalent to one naira, pay unemployed youths and provide free meals in schools. A party built on hate, lies and blood of the innocent cannot go far.Except God sleeps , God must surely scatter all you wicked politicians in this country to give rise to a new crop of younger, sincere and more humane nigerians. Simply put, Apc is Pdp.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2015
anonimi:

So agree you were telling a LIE as usual!

Good enough! grin

Which lie? You must be funny indeed! undecided

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Holuwathoby(m): 8:23am On May 02, 2015
;Dand that GEJ is some people's role model and that GEJ is some people's role model and that GEJ is some people's role model
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by proxillin(m): 8:24am On May 02, 2015
Mellin:
Have u all think of what would have happened if gej didn't conceded defeat? Do u all (apc) thinks u will be here on Internet spewing rubbish? GEJ conceded defeat so to avoid the disaster waiting to explode..... Now every one has calm down, he has to question buhari defeat u Bleep. Ass.sss.... The game is about to get real

That reminds me of gbagbo of cote de vior

5 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Nobody: 8:26am On May 02, 2015
D dude is just a hypocrite, hiding under d facade of good-luck

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by philips70(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:

there are quite a few of them:

Lopsided PVC distribution;
Use of under aged voters;
Non usage of card readers in many areas;

Those are the ones i can remember

Underage voters could have voted for the loser in the north. have you thought about that? He got some good votes there compared to Buhari in the south. Majority of places card readers were not used are in the south. It's only in the south and southeast results tweeted on social media did not tally with final announcements. Honestly, I think PDP must be taking Nigerians long time foolishness for granted if they continue to cry this foul and conspiracy thing. If I were APC I will still challenge the results in court and you will be surprised that 12M will be reduced to 5M. PDP is so greedy to the extent they rig even in places they are sure of 100% votes. Tufiakwa! Nigerians need to do a big thanksgiving for doing away with this party.

Now you watch and enjoy this video of a senior PDP chieftain in Delta state Chief Ighoyota Amori confess with pride how they rig elections. Exactly what have been happening since 1999 in the south and southeast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zpkPPBuSXs

Modified: This same man has just been elected into the Senate to represent the Urhobo ethnic nationality. The contents of this tape alone should send him packing a week after swearing in.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Caseless: 8:34am On May 02, 2015
WendellSimilin:
caseless you too like woman.
aswear! How ur boy go do?
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by amnestylaw1(m): 8:34am On May 02, 2015
ruggedboy01:

... If you look at the results, the difference is just 2.5 million votes and if you look at the areas, where it is perceived that the PDP scored so low, the PDP couldn’t have got those kind of scores but the elections are over, so the country first“...

Did someone just called 2.5 million JUST

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by upsonn(m): 8:40am On May 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
That the president accepted defeat doesn't mean he should not acknowledge the discrepancies surrounding the electoral process.

Including the discrepancies from ss and se that was inflated in his favour... Mtcheww...#jonaisnotspecialsimple.

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by gulfkid: 8:52am On May 02, 2015
Remember this? Laurent Gbagbo of Côte d'Ivoire. President from 2000 until his arrest in April 2011.

This is the exact reason GEj conceded defeat. To avoid the Gbagbo treatment.

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Edoblakky(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2015
PassingShot:

Buhari is far far better than your hypocrite dunce of a man. In all the elections Buhari "lost", he never pretended to accept the rigged outcome to offer any form of acceptance. He'd rather head straight to the courts to seek justice even when he knew he would unlikely get a favourable outcome.

Bottom line, it is Jonadunce that should shut the fvck up and move on with his "demi-god" status accorded him by Jonathanians.
Imagine GEJ towing the same line of Gmb and heading to court to contest the results without conceding defeat. Do you imagine the anarchy this country will be in now. GEJ is a far better loser than GMB who would rather encourage violence than concede defeat. One thing I know for sure: if GEJ had won even in a free and fair election, Gmb and APC would never have accepted the results as they were already set for war. In my opinion, GEJ losing was a divine orchestration to avoid anarchy and possibly a civil war.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by 989900: 8:53am On May 02, 2015
Somethings are better let alone . . . now APC needs to step up to the plate, stop acting like the opposition, and start acting like the ruling party. #growup.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Keegan: 8:53am On May 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
That the president accepted defeat doesn't mean he should not acknowledge the discrepancies surrounding the electoral process.

The same discrepancies that brought him into power four years ago. Gej is a failure, his good luck has ended period.

4 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by vislabraye(m): 8:54am On May 02, 2015
oluwafemi113:
That was while I said we should thank God for using Kofi Anan, General Abubakar and Thank Mbeki of South Africa to persuade Jonathan to concede defeat on time.

The gentlemen were at Hilton hotel and General Abubakar instructed some one at the collating center to inform him when it is mathematically impossible for Jonathan to win. And so, the moment Delta state was announced the man called General Abubakar who swiftly moved to Aso Rock with the two other men, and they persuaded Jonathan that since it was impossible for him to win now, he should please call Buhari to congratulate him for the sake of peace in Nigeria.
The moment Patience Jonathan heard that she started shouting that Jonathan should not do it. It was late revealed that it was Patience Jonathan that sent Orubebe to scatter the Collation Centre!

Jonathan didn't what calling a Hero....

Conspiracy Theorist.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by rusher14: 8:54am On May 02, 2015
Nairaland polls 1, 2, 3 -GMB.

AIT/ Omokiri Polls - GMB

Thisday, Vanguard and Saharareporters.com projections - GMB.

Obas and Mai Ruwas - GMB.

March 28 elections - GMB

March 31 Jonathan says - GMB

April 29th Confession of GEJ "whosai".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by 989900: 8:57am On May 02, 2015
Edoblakky:
Imagine GEJ towing the same line of Gmb and heading to court to contest the results without conceding defeat. Do you imagine the anarchy this country will be in now. GEJ is a far better loser than GMB who would rather encourage violence than concede defeat. One thing I know for sure: [s]if GEJ had won even in a free and fair election[/s], Gmb and APC would never have accepted the results as they were already set for war. In my opinion, GEJ losing was a divine orchestration to avoid anarchy and possibly a civil war.

Well said, I agree, 'I like', except that, there is no way on earth/Mars/Andromeda PDP/GEJ would have won free and fair.

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Mimee803: 8:57am On May 02, 2015
tunshe:
Mama Peace : cry cry cry

PGEJ : Wayionma, my sweet potato, why have you been crying since April elections?

Mama Peace : Why did you call GMB? Asari and co already promised to back us. Everybody don run comot ASO rock,the number of yes ma I receive everyday has reduced.

PGEJ : Na Abdul Salami talk say make I call GMB because America will know and allied forces will treat me like Gbagbo. They said Asari and Co are just like mosquitoes at the mercy of a clap.

Mama Peace : I fit carry this ASO Rock building and all the goodie goodies go Bayelsa abi make we build another one for GMB?

PGEJ : Let's build our own before May 28.

PDP: Oga , you fall our hands o! angry

PGEJ : Don't worry, you will all be compensated. ...Secretary,Sack all sackables and replace with our loyalists and sycophants. cool

FFK : Okupe, do you know I have never slept 2 hrs in a day without nightmares of kirikiri. cry undecided

Okupe: Na Ekiti me dey run go, Fayose has promised me immunity as all embassy no gree grant me asylum. I have lost weight due to much thinking that I now float on swimming pool. cry

BBacarnasta : Since April, no stipends,no salary,no calls,no communication( PDP betrayed me) cry .
hahahahaaha OMG!!!

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2015
Edoblakky:
Imagine GEJ towing the same line of Gmb and heading to court to contest the results without conceding defeat. Do you imagine the anarchy this country will be in now. GEJ is a far better loser than GMB who would rather encourage violence than concede defeat. One thing I know for sure: if GEJ had won even in a free and fair election, Gmb and APC would never have accepted the results as they were already set for war. In my opinion, GEJ losing was a divine orchestration to avoid anarchy and possibly a civil war.

Well, the arrangements where they had signed peace accord twice made him to concede and congratulate his conqueror. If GMB had lost, he would have done same based on those agreements.

In the previous elections, such arrangements were not in place because post-election violence was not envisaged.

Do you have any evidence that President Muhammadu Buhari EVER instigated or encouraged post-election violence in the past?

If you do, please provide same but think before you bring conspiracy photos or statements here.

4 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Mimee803: 9:02am On May 02, 2015
Danhumprey:
Jonathan maybe a bad loser,but Buhari ain't any better,that's if the evidence against him as regard the 2011 post-election violence and his famous statement about the "dog and baboon" being soaked in blood are anything to go by.

The fact is both candidates/parties had one or two irregularities in their favour. So,they should just shut the fùck up,unless they want the election recontested again.
pls who is dis one? Recontest wich election4 olodo!!! Awon ole!!!! Ole!!!

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
If he feels the election was rigged he should have gone to the tribunal within 21 days. He should stop crying over spilt milk.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Twistaray(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2015
tunshe:
Mama Peace : cry cry cry

PGEJ : Wayionma, my sweet potato, why have you been crying since April elections?

Mama Peace : Why did you call GMB? Asari and co already promised to back us. Everybody don run comot ASO rock,the number of yes ma I receive everyday has reduced.

PGEJ : Na Abdul Salami talk say make I call GMB because America will know and allied forces will treat me like Gbagbo. They said Asari and Co are just like mosquitoes at the mercy of a clap.

Mama Peace : I fit carry this ASO Rock building and all the goodie goodies go Bayelsa abi make we build another one for GMB?

PGEJ : Let's build our own before May 28.

PDP: Oga , you fall our hands o! angry

PGEJ : Don't worry, you will all be compensated. ...Secretary,Sack all sackables and replace with our loyalists and sycophants. cool

FFK : Okupe, do you know I have never slept 2 hrs in a day without nightmares of kirikiri. cry undecided

Okupe: Na Ekiti me dey run go, Fayose has promised me immunity as all embassy no gree grant me asylum. I have lost weight due to much thinking that I now float on swimming pool. cry

BBacarnasta : Since April, no stipends,no salary,no calls,no communication( PDP betrayed me) cry .

grin

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by jogojogo: 9:04am On May 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:

If the PDP had massively rigged the elections in the south east and south south, the figures would have been higher.
For example, some states like Anambra and Abia could have given GEJ about 800 thousand votes. Same thing with Bayelsa and C/River.

Add extra 200,000 votes to all Jonathan's stronghold, he would have still lost.

3 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by teddyphil: 9:05am On May 02, 2015
The president has just said the truth. The rigging machinery in the north west and the north east where I come from was something else. I pray that the next census we deploy technology in determining the true population in this country. Othereise
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Mimee803: 9:09am On May 02, 2015
philips70:

Underage voters could have voted for the loser in the north. have you thought about that? He got some good votes there compared to Buhari in the south. Majority of places card readers were not used are in the south. It's only in the south and southeast results tweeted on social media did not tally with final announcements. Honestly, I think PDP must be taking Nigerians long time foolishness for granted if they continue to cry this foul and conspiracy thing. If I were APC I will still challenge the results in court and you will be surprised that 12M will be reduced to 5M. PDP is so greedy to the extent they rig even in places they are sure of 100% votes. Tufiakwa! Nigerians need to do a big thanksgiving for doing away with this party.

Now you watch and enjoy this video of a senior PDP chieftain in Delta state Chief Ighoyota Amori confess with pride how they rig elections. Exactly what have been happening since 1999 in the south and southeast.
you came 2 dis world with a brain! Unlike all pdp supporters on dis forum!

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Caseless: 9:19am On May 02, 2015
luvinhubby:

Obvious use of underaged voters in states like Kano, is that not a descrepancy?

Let us just allow sleeping dogs lie & move on as a nation, the guys in khaki are still pounding Shekaus boys, let's encourage them & pray for a peaceful prosperous nation.
Sweetguy25:

there are quite a few of them:

Lopsided PVC distribution;
Use of under aged voters;
Non usage of card readers in many areas;

Those are the ones i can remember
even when 5million people registered in kano but less than 2million voted during the election, you still complain of underage voters? 600k votes were recorded for gej in enugu and no vote was 'invalid', but u are complaining? All the voters that were registered in rivers voted during the election and this doesn't surprise u? Pdp recorded near 100% in the ss and se when the average turn-out nation-wide was around 50% and you are complaining? Did you result that was cooked frm rivers and delta? Do u know that elections were cancelled in apc st ronghold in edo and nassarawa and this action gave pdp the edge in those states?
Gej got over 200k in kano, while buhari couldn't boast of 200k from the entire ss & se. We should by crying of being robbed( though God gave us the victory), and not you guys.
God bless our troop!

4 Likes

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by luvinhubby(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2015
Caseless:

even when 5million people registered in kano but less than 2million voted during the election, you still complain of underage voters? 600k votes were recorded for gej in enugu and no vote was 'invalid', but u are complaining? All the voters that were registered in rivers voted during the election and this doesn't surprise u? Pdp recorded near 100% in the ss and se when the average turn-out nation-wide was around 50% and you are complaining? Did you result that was cooked frm rivers and delta? Do u know that elections were cancelled in apc st ronghold in edo and nassarawa and this action gave pdp the edge in those states?
Gej got over 200k in kano, while buhari couldn't boast of 200k from the entire ss & se. We should by crying of being robbed( though God gave us the victory), and not you guys.
God bless our troop!
Thank you & that very much. You agree with GEJ on one thing, tere was a lot of descrepancies.
Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Canme4u(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
Make APC sef de talk true sometimes. Which election was fair? The Northern underage voting? Or the financial inducement? Is it the intimidation of Southerners in the North or what?

This post does not even attract a single like.

You are loosing your relevant in Nairaland politics section day by day. You better change your ideology and go back to been objective in your criticism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by Lifebender(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
Make APC sef de talk true sometimes. Which election was fair? The Northern underage voting? Or the financial inducement? Is it the intimidation of Southerners in the North or what?

Guy try getting ur poo together.Underage voters with PVC is still okay compared to the inflated figuress from SE and SS..Plsssss

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by vtsouthpaw(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2015
Bad loser and hypocrite!!!

Count down to may 29.....it ws lik a dream b4 to him now he realise it is real!!!

All I wish him is safe journey to otueke!!!

No position or condition is permanent. ...only change is constant.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan by kuntash: 10:12am On May 02, 2015
I beg una, its enough, no campaigns after election !

Are you guys lawyers? Because they are the only group that didn't enjoy during this past elections ..

Nonetheless, I wish to see more updates on petrol & diesel supply status ...

The fact that ur phone can still accept and send data is because those masts close by still has gen running

If no gas, they would soon run out....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi / Osun O'Meal Women Campaign For Mudasiru Hussain (Photos) / Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.